Personnel

Personnel Complaints & Reviews

A K bhatt
A REGISTERED LETTER WAS BOOKED VIDE TRACKING NUMBER RD[protected] IN TO MS SWATI TO DUBAI UAE.ON 03/03/2015. FROM SECTOR 12 R.K.PURAM POST OFFICE. THE SAME WAS NOT DELIVERED AND WHILE TRACING THE DOCUMENT ON SITE IPS WEB TRACKING IT SAYS "CONSIGNMENT DETAIL NOT FOUND" KINDLY MAKE SOLUTION FOR TRACING THE DOCUMENT IT WAS VERY IMPORTANT, UNDER INTIMATION TO ME. ARUN SHARMA D101 PLOT 38 SECTOR 6 UNIQUE APARTMENT, DWARKA NEW DELHI 110075 (M) [protected]

Rehman pattiamattom
    Sir, My land line phone -cum-broad band connection from BSNL no. is[protected] and customer ID:[protected].Both My phone and BB are not working since a week. I complained my area Telephone Exchange at Pattimattom through phone on 18/02/2015 and through self care portal also, the SR :no.[protected]. The Status of Complaint showing "OPEN" even after laps of 7days and nobody was came to attend my complaint till date. Kindly look into the matter at the earliest. Best Regards Abdul Rehman. N . A Nathekkattu House Kummanodu Pattimattom P.O Ernakulam-683562 Mob:[protected]

mobile number complaint missed call and vulgar talks

Dear Sir, Phone number- [protected], [protected] and [protected] giving miss call and talks vulgar, and when I Call back not getting any response please complaint against this number and block calls and message. Thanks Ashish

Ravi Aggi
      Dear Sir/Mam 1. I am forced to approach you all due to continuous harassment by Tata Sky which is on increase since last 2-3 years. 2. Recent issue is of ID No [protected] which was recharged for one year for Supreme Sport Pack but since we were not able to see many channel, I requested to TataSky many time to change to South Special pack suitable to me but they have not and said it will be done after expiry of the present annual subscription which expired on 19 Feb 15. 3. When I had requested on 20 Feb 15 many time, than call centre told me to first recharge than it will be done. There new IVR system has become time waster of customers and it take 8-10 minutes to be able to speak to any executive of call centre, which can not be justified. 4. When I recharged with Rs 1991/- for annual subscription of South Special pack, my TV screen was blank and when I called up to call center, again they wasted my 20 minutes and said that request will be taken for technician to check the set top box. About changing of base pack, once again they had refused & hang up the phone. 5. Such harassment of Tata Sky is on increase like for my another ID [protected], after confirming the call centre, I recharged for one year South Special Pack in Aug 2014, later I was told that it is for less than six months. 6. Even whenever we forget the password to change the base pack on net, Tata Sky require about two hours to send new password. Which can not be justified in today's world of IT. This is another example of harassment beside wasting our money on unnecessary long calls. 7. May I request that such unfair practice will be looked into it and necessary action will be taken to save millions of Indian from unfair Practices of Tatas (Although I used to praise Tata for their fair business practices but now it is in competition with Ambanies o[censored]nfair practices). Immediate interference and suitable actions in this regards beside reply is highly solicited for which I will be grateful.

kumar73
        Hai, I am a esteemed costumer of BSNL since many year having 2 post paid connection in my house. As I have noticed that these days the signals are very poor. I my house we don't get BSNL signals. If we want to make a call we must come out of our house and talk and more over there is no 3G signals at all, This is the condition of BSNL. Now I am using airtel as alternative for BSNL. Hence I humbly request you to do needful to increase the signal strength in our Hengrabari Housing Colony Road, Dispur, Guwahati, by sending the engineers or concern people to check the status and do needful. Regards Krishna Pillai [protected]

jetech
          Dear sirs, I Sri Sitanshu Shekhar Banerjee working as an Engineer of Indian Railway at Kanchrapara Workshop have a purchased a Hundai I 10 Grand Sportz version from Kanchrapara(Kampa More)Hunadi Showroom on 29.09.2014. The additional accessories like Rear Parking camera and a Seat cover which I have purchased from your Showroom which seems to be very exorbitant rate( Camera - Rs. 8000/- and Seat Cover - Rs. 7000/- taken from me.) That Sir 15 days have already been elapsed no Service Book or Instruction Manual and Registration number not yet recd. by me reasons not known to me. Being a reputed, Branded and reliable Company I can reasonably expect reasonable rate and proper timing of getting the document. I would like to draw you personel intervention so that the same can be complied at an earliest. SITANSHU SHEKHAR BANERJEE Mob. [protected] EMail address- [protected]@gmail.com

sattarkhan91
            sir ! Help Me mera A/c No. [protected] Panjab nationl bank ka hai or mery samsya ye hai ki maine date 17/7/2012 ko 12:20 PM time par IDBI BANK ke ATM COUNTER PAR ATM SE 10,000 RUPEEY NIKALNE KE LIYE GYA OR MEINE CARD ATM ME DIYA OR LAST ME MERE KO RESPONCE MILA KI TEMPRALY ERROR AND PNJAB BANK KA SERVEPAISE NAHI AAYE OR ISKE BAAD MEINE CENCEL KA BUTTON DABA NE BAD MEINE WAIT KIYA PAR PISE NAHI AAYE OR ATM SANYA HOGYA
            OR IS KE BAAD MAINE EVEINIG KO RUPEEY NIKALNE CHAHA TO MERE BALLENCE ME SE 10,000 RUPEEY CUT HOGYE THEY IS LIYE SIR MERY HELP KI JAVE

deepakdev
              Hello Sir,

I am Devnandan, I loved a girl and she also loved me, we made physical relations also and i love her as a wife, she promised me for marriage and now these days, she is telling that she will marry that boy only who is searched by her parents, i am fully depressed and mentally disturbed, i am unable to do any work, sleeping , taking food on this mentally torcher, Now i am ready to marry her but she is not ready to talk to me, and abusing me. what should i do on this? I can't survive without her. can i take any legal action on this?

jothy isabella
                my name is s.jothy isabella and i got my election commission of india voters identity card during 2006 and my address7/4 technical school west 2nd street vardu 26 madurai for 142 maduraiwest assembly consttueacy.During my house shifting i lost my id card and i need my id card details for getting change of address in filling 8a application form and my new address is s. jothy isabella no 70/29a d2 2nd floor jesu enclave , mellaponnagaram 2nd street madurai 625016 AND MY CELL NO [protected]. Kindly do needful

shammim
                  Dear Sir/Madam

This man name is Nawaz Parkar.He was working in South africa in Capetown.He stayed in Mumbai & now he is in Ratnagiri.

The bad habbit of this man is he marries every 3 months a new girl & enjoys his life with her & moves out of her life.he targets women giving advt for matrimonial in Urdu news paper.He is kokani.he has 2 brother Issa & Musa & 1 sister.

He has already married 3 ladies.Naseem in Bandra,Shammim & Atiya in Malad malwani.He has more than 4 kids from his wifes.he is 74 born,wheatish complexion stout built & 5.5 ft height.

He speaks Fluent marathi.english & Urdu.
                  Be aware of this person do not fall a prey to this man.

This is just alertness for Muslim girls

stay away from this man

got an anonymous call 9941613851

got an anonymous call from [protected], Need the address

Personnel — charges for pan card form [Resolved]

purohit Rupesh
                    dear sir
                    i have taken for pan card form from your authorised service centre there siting people demand for 2 formRs...