PF

PF Complaints & Reviews

brt
my pf account no. is 36736/326
Since past two years am following with the PF office in chennai.
and PRO also.

Due to wrong entry of my Bank account, my pf settlement got issue and amount not credited in my account.

But still my settlement still pending.
I have already return Cheque sent by PF office,but after that they did not respond anything.they are saying you are case already close.

Pl kindly look in to this case and sort out as soon as possible,

My mobile no. is
my pf account no. is tn/50517/354.
Since past 9 months my pf amount is not credited in my a/c. But PF online website shows your claim is setteled on 09.06.10 and cheque has been sent to ING VYSYA Bank .This cheque was wrongly sent to ING Vysya bank.But I was maintained my a/c in ICICI Bank and also submit my a/c details in Pf A/c settlementform. So, I request you to kindly credit my amount in Correct bank a/c and do their needful at earliest.
please reply my complaint to g.[protected]@rocketmail.com.
my pf account no. is RAJ-06/GJ/42696/ /35
Since past two years am following with the PF office in Rajkot
and PRO also.

But still my settlement still pending.
I have already return Cheque sent by PF office, but after that they did not respond anything.they are saying you are case already close.

Pl kindly look in to this case and sort out as soon as possible,

REGIONAL PF COMMISSIONER 1
EPFO, RO, CHENNAI
RESPECTED SIR,
SUBJECT: PF AMOUNT SETTELMENT REGARDING
MY REGISTRATION NUMBER RCHEN/E/2012/02557, MY PF A/C NUMBER TN/30347/710. I WAS WORKED IN THIRU AROORAN SUGARS LIMITED FROM 01.12.2007 TO 27.09.2010. DURING THIS WORKING PERIOD MY PF CONTRIBUTION ( LEAVING COMPANY CONTRIBUTION ) ARE AS FOLLOWS.
01.12.2007 TO 31.10.2008 (11 MONTHS, RS.300 PER MONTH)------ RS.3300
01.11.2008 TO 31.10.2009 (11 MONTHS, RS.526 PER MONTH)------ RS.5312
01.11.2009 TO 27.09.2010 (11 MONTHS, RS.576 PER MONTH)------ RS.6336
TOTAL------ RS.15948
THIS AMOUNT IS ONLY MY CONTRIBUTION ( LEAVING COMPANY CONTRIBUTION ). MY PF A/C NO: TN/933/3590 TRANFERD FROM TRICHY TO CHENNAI OFFICE, WHICH I ATTACHED WITH THIS LETTER. I RECEIVED ONLY RS.12672 ON MY FINAL SETTELMENT CLAIM. HERE BY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY FULL AMOUNT, MY AMOUNT IS AROUND RS.36000. PLEASE KINDLY CHECK MY
PF A/C BALANCE AND CREDIT MY BALANCE IN MY SBI BRANCH VRIDHACHALAM, A/C NO: [protected] .
MY CLAIM ID : TNMAS[protected] FORM 10C )
MY CLAIM ID : TNMAS[protected] FORM 19 )
THANKING YOU
YOURS RESPECTIVELY
( K.YUVARAJ )

PF — PF pension status [Resolved]

nagesh patil
    Dear

I myself Nagesh vasant Patil exemployee of WNS GLOBAL Service P Ltd designated as SR.Customer Service...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Government Organizations

singhal257

My PF Account number is : AP/23034/36728. And i had apply for PF withdrawal last year.

Till now i have not received my money. When i called for status i get information that they sent the money through 2 different cheques dated 22-Feb-2010 and my one cheque has been cleared but the other cheque with number 122873 has not cleared and received by my bank HDFC Bangalore.

I tried a lot to call the cash department but no body is there is help me out. For the cash Department if some one picks the call also they don't respond properly.

I am not in india rite now, even though every day i called to PF office, first no body pick up the call, second is some one pick up they talk as if i am asking money from them.

NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE IN PF OFFICE HYDERABAD IS RESPOND PROPERLY AND ALSO NO ONE WILL TALK PROPERLY.

I share you one incident, I did international call to the cash department on number[protected] one lady picks up named Smt. Meena Kulakarni and she just asked the details and never respond back to me, i was waiting for more than 10 mins on phone the phone was active and she was talking to someone else but she kept the phone after that without responding me. And when i called back the number was unobtainable.

Even i tried to mail them a lot but as expected no response and more ever no one bother to respond.

I hope if i complaint here i can get the response from you.

Please help me out.

Anand Singhal

PF — Pf amount not received [Resolved]

K.Praveen kumar
      Hello respected sir,

I have applied for pf amount on 27/01/2010.i did not recieved...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (16)Complaint category Government Organizations

Dilip S karande
      My name Dilip S Karande, having Pf A/c No is MH/BAN/44642/670 had applied for withdrawal of MY money from pf on 22nd Dec 2009, since then it has been 3 months i had received a letter from PF office regarding cancellation of my application due to form No. 10 C is returned as per office order Pen/12/33/EPS amend 96 PtV54310 Dated. 9/1/2004,members who have rendered less than 6 months of service are not eligible to receive withdrawal benefit under EPS 95 Scheme, but sir i had completed 5 months service & my employer had taken resign from me due to recession so sir please help me what can i do now to received the amount

Dilip S Karande
      Respected Sir,

I have submit the PF withdraw form for the month of April 09 in TEAM HR Service L C/O TATA TELESERVICES (M) LTD. SHIVAJINAGAR PUNE. Many time take follow-up with HR ( Sarita M) But till date not received the PF withdraw amount . now days the they are not responding on mail & phone.

Its already gone 11 month please help me ...

Company Name: Team HR Service L
      C/O TATA TELESERVICES (M) LTD ( PANJIM GOA)
      PF A/C NO : DL/32000/46836
      EMP NO : 63169
      SERVICE : 13 June-2007 To 31St- Dec-2008
      Please Help me…
      Sub: Not getting information against PF A/C no. MH/38491/12719

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is informing you that I am PALLAB ROY, and my P.F Account no is MH/38491/12719. I am received a letter that my PF Cheque (Cheque no.
      67068 dated 02/01/2009 & 142253 dated 02/01/2009) will be send in my
      bank A/C in the March 09, but when I am not getting the amount I am
      contact the PF office regarding this matter. They will inform me that
      there is some problem of my bank address and the cheque will be
      returned in PF office (Kandivali- W, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400067). In
      that reason I am contact my office and send a letter and also send my
      Bank Address (a canceled Cheque on my A/C.) in the month of November 09. After that I am tried the PF office telephone no[protected], but any one could not received the phone. May be they don’t have the time to picked up the phone. Because the stuff is so busy.
      Sir/Madam will you please tell me how could I know my current PF status? And should I get the PF amount?

Thanks and Regards,
      Pallab Roy
      Biresh Pally(N),
      P.O: Madhyamgram,
      Kolkata: 700 129.
      Phone no. [protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

ANIL KUMAR DHINGRA
        I worked with Pfizer Ltd., Mumbai, for 23 years till Dec2001 and was contributing towards Provident Fund and Pension Scheme. After leaving Pfizer, I joined Emcure Pharmaceuticals Pune and continued contributing till 16 Aug 2002.
        Since, I did not take up any employment after Aug 2002, my Provident Fund was settled by PF office, Pune, but, I have not been receiving my Monthly Pension since Aug 2002.
        I have written to my employer: Emcure Pharma, Pune and even visited PF Commissioner office, Pune last year. I was informed by PF office that Form-10D is missing from my documents and hence this is not being settled. After collecting the forms and filling them I sent the same to Emcure Pharmaceuticals by Registered AD Post. But, unfortunately, I have not heard from either Emcure or PF office. I called up PF office and learnt that my file has been sent to Mr. Dhayugude. I have given phone calls to Mr. Dhaygude and he directed me to Mr. Shreenivasan. But, unfortunatley even after 8 years my Monthly Pension is not being settled
        May I request you to look into this so that I start getting my Monthly Pension with all accurals.
        Hope you will look into it urgently and do the needful.
        Sincerely,
        Capt. Anil Kumar Dhingra
        as I received my pension from the month of august, 2009 to december, 2009 paid in january, 2010 only. but for the month of jan.2010 I have till date not received the pension. I would like to know the reason why the pension is not deposited in my account. My Pension Account No.KN/PNY/14038. Kindly advice regarding the same.
        My pf account number is MH/120010/073 the name pf dattaray patil i want to know when can i get the pension amont in account number is [protected] please let me know status asap conatct number is[protected]...

Yatin Bhandari
          On verification from Regional PF Commissioner, it is found that the said cheques were returned by the postal department with the remarks " insufficient bank address". I had requested to furnish complete postal address of the bank along with the bank account number.

after that I submitted letter with cancel cheque and handover to PF office.
          I had called the office no[protected] nearly 15 days back and was told cheque was issued dated 29.01.09, which is now expired now I need to fill out reauthorization form. I now live in Mumbai and the EPF office has no such form. Since then I have tried to speak with the KR Puram office on the above mentioned no. but the number is constantly engaged during the office hrs and its only after office works that it goes through...obviously by then there is no one to take the call.

I have sent around 10 mails with the reauthorization request but just no response... Email communication is considered approved method of communication.

I need my withdrawal amount urgently.

Yatin Bhandari
          I closed my PF on July 22nd of 2008.

till now i am not recieved my Pf Amount.

if i contacted PF office they replying me back within 15 days it will processed.

i am hearing the same reply for last 3 and half months, i want to know how many days take to disclose.

regards,
          ramesh
          I have applied for PF withdrawal of my previous company, I have not received any information or niether any money has been deposited in my account. when asked to company'HR, I am told that if not proceed in the month of march...I have to submit the withdrawal form again...

i am not able to trace what is the amount of my PF..neither there is any site to get the information...
          i am not recieved my Pf Amount.

if i contacted PF office they replying me back within 3 months it will processed.

i am hearing the same reply for last 3 months, i want to know how many days take to disclose.

kamal sharma
          My PF Acc no is MH/BAN/47808/3003 .PF form sent to the PF Deptt as on 03/02/09 as confirmed from the service provider .So far no staus obtained.

Harpreet Singh Sidhu
          I had applied PF Withdrawl. So far the Amount is not credited into my account
          hi

my name is sudhir madane i want to know my brothers pf balance & withdral

NAME: SUNIL MANIK MADANE

FIRM NAME: ARTEK SURFIN CHEMICAL LTD.

PF NO. : MH/40998/486
          kjsl;sdfksdlfj;s
          i haveapplied for PF withdrawal from my last company (skytech solution pvt ltd), they have submited the form on 20th of april. but till now i have't received any claim.my pfac no is WB/CA/34333/1008. plz tell me how to send the RTI application form and whome to send
          i haveapplied for PF withdrawal from my last company (RELIANCE RETAIL LTD(RSEVA INDIA PVT LTD AND STREGOTIC MANPOWER SOLUTIONS ), they have submited the form on 3th of april. but till now i have't received any claim.please do the needfull
          MY PF DETAILS
          NAME:MANIKANTA ARMUGUAM
          EMP CODE:60019776
          pfno-Mh/117678/9032
          WORKING DAYS:365 DAYS
          LOCATION:BANGALORE

[protected]@REGARDS
          MANIKANTA A
          My PF no. ‘DL-16801/548’. I did applied for PF withdrawal in 2006. Could you please help to find out status of same.
          My company was closed in 1994 & still I have not received any Pf amount & pension from PF, please guide me what to do.
          i have submited my pf withdrawl form 08.05.09 to gurgaon office hariyana. but i have not received any comunication for there side, since four month later.
          I'm babitha i have submitted my pf withdrawal form (no : MH/94881/836) four months back but there is no response, plz let me know d status
          aaaa

Plz provide me PF status of withdrawal .
          I am trying from last one year but cant get it. My PF No. is KN/23372/7962 in Bangalore branch & I was working with I Smart Global Pvt. Ltd. & my employee no. LLSPL6581.
          I rqst you plz provide my fund asap.

Plz provide me PF status of withdrawal .
          I am waiting for my PF fund from last 6 month
          PF NO : AP/HY/56070/20058 Rakesh kumar
          PF NO : AP/HY/56070/27843 kusum

I rqst you plz provide my fund asap.
          My name is AJAY BANGOTRA. I had worked in Lease forcee pvt Ltd.,Noida during the period 19.09.2007 to[protected].

My PF no is HR/27495 A C NO 352 .I had given the papers 3 months back for the final settlement of my PF.But still it is not credited to my account. I contacted to my office .They told that Pf withdrawal form has already submitted to PF COMMISSIONER,REGIONAL PF OFFICE, PLOT NO 43,SECTOR 44,GURAGAON.I just want to get confirmation that how much time it will take to credit the PF amount to my bank account.

Request you to pls look into the matter and do the needfull.

pearls green forests ltd — pf withdrawal

R/sir most humbly ,i want to inform you that i am working as clerk.i want my pf shortly.i tried too much time but can not got.
          R/sir
          i am Mrs prabhjeet kaur working in the pearls green forest company.
          how i can withdrawal my pf.i tried more time.

I have send my withdrawal form to Pf office and it is been rejected twice due non submission of 6A and 3A form but I have submitted the both form. I have got to know recently that there is problem in PF office EDP Department and they are not giving me proper response.
          So Do needful to me.

My PF no.s is TH/VSH/[protected]
          Name : SAQIB ISMAIL GHAYAS

out smart — PF Withdrawal

Dear All

Please help me

i have submitted withdrawal form two times and both the time my form has been rejected i have not received any letter regarding the same, so please confirm the same and please help me for this..

Abdul faiz

+[protected]

prashant
            require PF status of DL24754/33721 under prashant soni , work under Manpower and PF no WB42031/919 under laimayu Bedabati work with Institute of Computer Accountants both had applied for withdrawal since Dec, 2009 however duet o lack of our companies it sgot submitted late please help me to get status as previously in Baroda we received within 30 days.

[protected]@yahoo.co.in
            I was working with reliance insurance and when i left the company, i have submitted documents for encashing my PF

PF No : MH/48439/1524

Kindly let me know the status of the same
            I was a employ of TeamLease Service Ltd. I resingned on 30.06.2009 and submit all the PF documents.I got a partial payment from Team Lease and they inform me, the balance amount from EPFO.

My Employ No:106982 and PF No:KN/35224/091945

I got a massage form EPFO Web Site " Your Claim Not Received By this office"

Please give the status of my EPF
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Kannan T

My Pension number is PF/HR/5572/49070 and and my actual PF number PF/HR/5572/11041

As I submitted my claim around July09 and I got my PF settled around oct09 and still I am yet ot get pension part. Is there any way we can understand the status and when can we expect the settlement to happen.

Thanks and regards,
              Kannan T
              Pension part not got settled yet

My PF number is PF/MH/424/20001696.

As I submitted my claim around Sep 2010 and still I am yet ot get it.

Take some action against bloody Larsen & Toubro

Plot no: 222, sector no. 3, charkop market, charkop poisar road,
                Kandivali (West) Mumbai-400 457

SUB: - PF CLAIM STATUS.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am naresh babu j. am x employee of I-PROCESS SERVICES (INDIA) PVT LTD (Chennai – tamilnadu) I have submitted my pf form to the above mentioned address before 4 months through register post, but still the amount is not credited to my bank account. Also I have tried to call the pf office Kandivali pf office but there is no response

Please do the needful as soon as possible.

PF ACCOUNT NO: MH/47808/5761

pleass send my pf slip year of 2008 and 2009

Regard

sitaram salgar
                Sir

I have worked in Rolta India Limited Till August 12 2009, Andheri East, Mumbai. I have resigned to the company on 12th August, 2009 and applied for Cancellation of my PF Account. Till today I have not received my PF amount cheque. My PF account number is : MH/24482/7269. Kindly inform me about the status of my PF account cancellation

Yours faithfully