PF

PF Complaints & Reviews

s vishakha
1. I had one enquiry of my pf which PF A/C NO: AP/44343/105 WAS WORKING WITH KARVY

left my orgnisation on 17 july 2008
After that my HO has prossesed my pf Application on 7th Oct 2008
It was informed to me that I can expect my pf on 7th Jan 2009
when i did not recd my amount, enquired again recd reply u will recd in 1st week of feb.
even after that not recd send an email to hr recd reply

2 The following cheque is returned to PF department as the details provided by her are incorrect.
Cheque No: 353685
Amount: Rs. 2, 25, 913/-
Dispatched: 19/11/2008
Returned to PF office on 11/12/2008

asr submitted to mumbai office on 2 feb

and recd reply on 16 feb as below
3 We have received your ASR. We will process the same to PF department in next visit. They will take around 3 to 4 months (Some times it is more than that) to release cheques as they have to correspondence with your Bank people.

4 asr submitted on 17-02-09 finally.

since i do not have job I am need of money exremally.
can u help me to get my pf at the earliest .

S Vishakha

already sent a mail to ro.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in and

[protected]@rediffmail.com but no responce I am not able to wait for 4 more months or may be more than that as mentioned by my organisation.
I am working at Sri Sathya Sai UNiversity, Puttaparthi.andhra pradesh.
The Subject Is Request for rectification of mistakes in PF account slips two members.
The information was already given below: Please go through the matter and do the needful. The matter was already informed the concerned authorities. Since today four years are over no action was not taken in this regard.
Please do the needful.

Sub-Regional Office,
1/30 Railway station Road,
Cuddapah-516004

My code : AP/ 20080/190

Sub:- Request for rectification of mistakes in PF account slips TWO members.
Ref:-
i) Our letter no.SSSIHL/F/PF.Corrr/2006-07/954 dtd:26.9.2006
ii) Our letter no.SSSIHL/F/PF.Corrr/2006-07/1055 dtd:14.10.2006.
iii) Our letter no.SSSIHL/F/PF.Corrr/2007-08/2110 dtd:22.1.2008.
iv) Our letter no.SSSIHL/F/PF.Corrr/2007-08/487 dtd:12.7.2008
v) Our letter NO.SSSU/PF/Corr/2009-10/196 DTD:23.5.09

* * *

Kindly refer to our Registrar letter SSSU/F/PF.Corr/2009-10/196 Dtd:23.5.09 regarding rectification of mistakes in P.F.A/c slips. ( copies of previous letters already sent to you.)

I request you to let me know whether the mistake in P.F.A/c has been rectified or not. Till Today I have not received any reply from your Office. I am from middle class family with family burdens. This matter has caused a great tension for me. So many times my Employer and myself also informed you. Till today we have not received any letter or comment in this matter for the last four years.

I hereby request you to rectify the mistake to transfer an amount of Rs.8, 485 & Rs.3, 110 from opening Balance of Ms.M.Vijaya Lakshmi PF a/c no.189 to Sri M.S.V. Rama Sastry PF a/c no.190 being the surplus amount belonging to Sri M.S.V.Rama Sastry which was wrongly credited to Ms.M.Vijaya Lakshmi’s PF account in the year 2004-05 when surplus amount was credited to all members individual accounts by your office.

Since then we have been asking you regularly to incorporate this change as in our previous letters, but nothing has been done so far at your end.

I shall be extremely grateful if you look into this matter and get it rectified. An early action in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this letter.

Thanking you, Yours faithfully,

cell[protected]

PF — Regarding my PF withdrawal request for PF no: KN/18616 / 918 [Resolved]

Kumar_Pandian
    Respected Sir,

My PF number is KN / 19616 / 918. I had given my request for withdrawal of PF on 20th August...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Kaushik M.Shitole
    Hi I have been contacting my office and PF office for the refund of the PF amount since atleast for 5 months from now but, i am not getting a proper reply or even my amount is not credited
    My PF number is KN/25092/589

Kaushik

I have applied for the claim of my Pf with the previous Employer. As per the information provided by my present employer, i were suppose to get the Pf amount 45days after filing the form.

I can also see that my application has been submitted to the Royapetah office at chennai on 11-Nov-2008 and says that I will receive the status after 1 month of my claim submission.

But today being 20-Jan-2009, I have not received any update of my claim. Kindly provide me the right point of contact to know the status of my claim.

Employer: Ambience Associates, Chennai.
    Pf No: TN/04/0788/1541

Thanks in advance.
    Lakshmi kanth
    PF amount still not credited

Hi I have been contacting my office and PF office for the refund of the PF amount since atleast for 4 months from now but, i am not getting a proper reply or even my amount is not credited
    My PF number is KN/232581/517

Tapan Roy
    I have applied for transfer of my provindent fund from Chennai to Indore (M.P). My P.F no of chennai is TN/599/3347 and P.F No. of Indore is MP/6344/0652. Chennai office has issued cheque but till date it has not been creddited in my A/c. Cheque No. is "201950" dtd 26/7/2007. Please into matter and let me know.
    any budy help me - MY PF. NO.(MP17253/218 Sir I was working with Bhavan's Prominet School indore since last 3 year, .Anyone can confirm my PF status as my PF form has subbmitted in Bhavan's Prominet School indore.. but still PF is not credited in my a/c..
    I have been contacting my office and PF office for the refund of the PF amount since atleast for 1 years from now but, i am not getting a proper reply or even my amount is not credited any budy help me.
    Following up for last six months with employer. But still no reply from the management regarding PF transfer.

PF a/c no. is MH/60936/64.
    Hi I have been contacting my office and PF office for the refund of the PF amount since atleast for 10 months from now but, i am not getting a proper reply or even my amount is not credited
    My PF number is MP/10641/16018

ATUL CHAUDHARY
    i got full and final amount but not PF amount
    FUTURE GENERALI INDIA LIFE INS. CO LTD.
    Location PUNE
    P.F.No. MH[protected]

PF — Want to know my PF amount [Resolved]

vinodkumar k

How will I come to know how much is the amount in PF account during my tenure with my previous organisationbr...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (35)

CSR
      Is there any time limit with in which I have to send the PF transfer forms to my previous employer? I have sent my PF transfer forms to my previous employer after 2.5 months from my relieving date. But they processed my PF for withdrawal before that (I mean before they received my transfer applications) only. I never asked for PF withdrawal during my relieving process and never filled any such application. In fact I told corresponding depts during my relieving time that I will be sending my PF transfer applications from my new employer once I join them. When I asked first they told that they haven't received my PF transfer application forms at all.
      When I showed the proof that my PF transfer forms were delivered to them by the courier agency, now they are saying that they have wait period of 60 days. Since my transfer application forms haven't reached them before that specified 60 days wait period they went for withdrawal processing. Due to which I lost 30% of my PF amount as TAX. Now, they are asking to come and collect the cheque. My PF is managed by a Private PF trust which is owned by my previous employer. How should I proceed now?

Thanks in advance for any help and/or guidance's.

PF A/C NO. MH91327/5749 job in company T&M pvt ltd. Name Rajiv kumar
      form apply 5 nov 2008 not Refund

shashank shekhar munshi
        Shashank Shekhar munshi
        MY pf account number is HR/10640/35875
        I have submitted the form on 15 april 2008 i was told that I will receive the ammount within 45 days or max 60 days in my bank account but till now I have not recieve any money Please look into this matter.
        Sir
        My PF A/C NO-BR/4386/189
        EPF-F/19810C Still i am waiting for my money for which i am in great need. Please enquire about the complain and reply back.
        Mrs jayanti pandey
        I had appplied for my PF in June, got an acnowledgement on 4th July 2008.

till date have not received my amount in the bank .

my PF no is MH/137/14892.

Nitin Wanjare
        My name is Renuka Devi, I applied for PF on 20th November 2008 my pf a/c no is DL/21679/673. Its has been more than 60 days.

I request you to pls let me know the status.

regards,
        Renuka
        Santosh kiran rajabhaktula
        MY pf account number is MH/41023/16
        I have submitted the form on 21 December 2008 i was told that I will receive the ammount within 45 days or max 60 days in my bank account but till now I have not recieve any money Please look into this matter.
        Shashank Shekhar munshi
        MY pf account number is MH/41023/14
        I have submitted the form on 31 December 2008 i was told that I will receive the ammount within 45 days or max 60 days in my bank account but till now I have not recieve any money Please look into this matter.
        ravikumar .puttapu
        MY pf account number is MH/41023/14
        please take action as soon as possible
        Hi my name is kobit chettri.Since i havee been calling the PF office at Nehru Place to get the update on the PF money which supose to be credited in the month if November 2008. Till date i have no updates, guide me how do i go about it.
        PF No:DL-31159/00636
        dear sir,

my name ; Eppala Vinodha W/O yadagiri

my pf money not received me my PF.A/C no; AP/HY/44173/17.

sir please send to me detail's my mail id as above

my cell no; [protected]

january month i send pf application form.but no status in this.please provide my pf status

my pf number:AP/52230/5281... please response this mail immediately.please sir

thanking you,

your faithfully,
        S.BHAVANI
        Mohammed Abdul Rahmath
        MY pf account number is MH/48325/3906
        I have submitted the form on 09th June, 2009 i was told that I will receive the ammount within 45 days or max 60 days in my bank account but till now I have not recieve any money Please look into this matter.
        please take action as soon as possible.

regards
        Mohammed Abdul Rahmath
        +[protected]

Hyderali Kharodia
          I want to know is there any way to know my current PF statement, the reason I am asking to you is that I have PF account since May-2006 till date I don’t know what is going on with my A/C.

Why PF department is not issuing any statement on time?
          Is there any way to know my PF statement?

Hyderali Kharodia.
          My PF no - WB/28852/4774

I want to know is there any way to know my current PF statement, becuse my PF department is not issuing any statement on time?
          Is there any way to know my PF statement?

Biswajit Naskar
          kindly provide me my PF status DL-29590/3497

Mukesh
          My PF no - WB/2830/4666

Is there any way to know my PF statement? I want to withdraw.

Gurudev Singha
          I do not find my company on website of PF offices in India. How can I do this.

I am Ganga Nair, I wish to know my pf status on my account balance and my No. MH/BAN/18836/302
          Please give the statement on email Id

Thanking you,

Ganga Nair

Pls provide the statment up to date of my PF ac no DL/38204/0048 ( Salindera Kumar Singh)

My P.F. A/c. No. is MP/17104/84. I want to know my status

plzgive me my pf statement
          SIR,
          i summited my pf form tomy company andi get the payment of pf but icannot receive my pension money form pf office sagar. please tell me that pf officer not imform me what is the reason beyond my form. and how we solve my problem of pf office because i had no knowledge about government rules and regulation .so, sir please help me how isolve my problem .because I only served my home serve if pf office not solve my problem then how imanage my family problems. My pf account no-MP/3618/528
          thankyou
          my pf statement
          I am Arvind Kumar. I wish to know my pf status on my account balance and my No.DL/31905/39
          Please give the statement on email Id

Thanking you,
          i have joined engineering college as a lab assistant on adhoc basis for 4 months.the pf deductions are being done.even after 2 months i haven't got a PF number.please suggest.

S Venghatesan
            I wish to bring to your kind notice that the previous companys’ PF transfers have not taken place. The details of which are given below.

1st Company Name : Il Jin Automotive (P) Limited
            1st Company Address : B-1&B-2 SIPCOT Industrial park, Irrungattukottai, Kanchipuram Dt., Tamil Nadu – 602 105.
            PF account No : TN/MS/40319/012
            Period of employment : 1997~2001

2nd Company Name : New Holland Tractors India (Pvt) Limited
            2nd Company Address: 210, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi-110020
            PF account No : DL/19694/547
            Period of employment : 2001~2003

The Chennai Regional PF office has confirmed that the PF amount of Rs 40844.00 has been transferred from the 1st Company to the latter vide cheque no 804675 dated 22-Oct-01. I have also got the confirmation that the same was encashed by the Delhi office on 28th Jan 2002. But, the same is not reflected in the PF Account statement for the year[protected] and the subsequent years.

I have provided the letter the Annexure-K also to the PF office in Delhi. As per that, the transfer of the fund has gone to RPFC, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 19.

But, the same is not reflected in the PF Account statement for the year[protected].

I request you to resolve the issue, credit the same in my account DL/19694/547 and inform me accordingly.

I have written repeated requests to the PF office in Delhi, but over the years, there has been no/minimal response. Once I got a complaint reference number PGHS 0506279 dt 27-May-2005 from Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Bikaji Cama place. But, nothing after that.

This is a pending issue from last 5 years. Please help me to bring this ordeal to an end.

S Venghatesan
            Plot No7, Mathura Nagar Scty, Kharadi Road, Chandan Nagar, Pune 411014, Ph: [protected]
            hi

My PF No is MH/ 46408/473.pl let me know the status of this account or guide me to get status.

suryakant solaskar.

Sanjeev Sharma
              Hi Sir/Madam,

This is with ref to my PF ammout transfer from my PF Account AP/23034/23075(Open by Satyam Computers, Hyderabad) to my PF Account DL/21609/2276(Opened by Headstrong, Noida), I have submitted the request Forms in February 2007.But the transfer has not happened till date.

Name : Sanjeev Sharma
              From PF account : AP/23034/23075 to PF Account DL/21609/2276

Hi Sir/Madam,

This is with ref to my PF ammout transfer from my PF Account TN/35791/3352(Open by Ma Foi Management Consultants ltd, Chennai) to my PF Account KN/BN/18846/[protected]Opened by Hewlett Packard India Sales Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore), I have submitted the request Forms in 2nd April-2008
              Region : Chennai / Establishment Code : 35791 / Employee No : 3352.But the transfer has not happened till date.

Name : G.Saravanan
              From PF account : TN/35791/3352 to KN/BN/18846/20348813

Hi Sir/Madam,

This is with ref to my PF ammout transfer from my PF Account # KN/10088/47879(Open Infosys, Bangalore) to my PF Account AP/37212/409 (Opened by Pramati Technologies P LTd Hyderabad), I have submitted the request Forms in Febrauary-2008
              But the transfer has not happened till date.

Name : Muthulatha K
              From PF account : # KN/ 10088/ 47879 to AP/37212 /409

Name : Sathish Kumar
              From PF account : TN/50517/315

I have applied on 15 th Nov nov 2007

Till date I have not recived my PF amount ...

Kindly Seetle my amount.
              Hi Sir/Madam,

This is with ref to my PF ammout transfer from my PF Account # KN/35038/4581(Opened by Ocwen Financial Solns Pvt Ltd, Bangalore) to my PF Account MH/THN/99368/3074
              (Opened by Lehman Brothers, Mumbai), I have submitted the request Forms in APR 2008.
              But the transfer has not happened till date.

Name : Mukesh Kumar Lodha
              From PF account : KN/35038/4581 to MH/THN/99368/3074

PF — PF phone number [Resolved]

Unnish

Can anyone please give the PF office phone number Gurgon, Haryana? I need to find the updates of my PF,...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (40)