PF

PF Complaints & Reviews

I want to know my PF balance. i have called up on [protected] and from there i have been given 26470005 which no body receives. i have mailed them also but no response from them,
kindly help me in getting PF details.

Bhatia

network18 — pf claim

I am Praveen kumar ex-employe from network worked as video editor, I resigned last year July 11 2008,

Regarding my pf & ppf, I filled and submit my paper to hr section last Nov 2008, but still I didn’t cleared my balance pls look In to this and kindly do the need full

PRAVEEN KUMAR – DOL[protected] PF A/C DL/17208/2118

PLS DO THE NEED FUL

THANX
PRAVEEN
i want to know that how much pf install in my balance
i want to know my pf account balance
i want to know abount my pf balance as of now
My pf number is KN/BN/19214/054263. i would like to know the amount available on this account.
Thanks in advance.
i want to knowi want to know my pf account balance
that how much pf install in my balance
I worked with hdfcslic for one and half year on my salary slip my emp code was mentioned in front of pf let me know how i can apply to withdrawl it
my name is suryakant luhar.
my pf no. 264mh/33286
i want know about my pf status
my name is gulabsinh rathava
my pf no. 267mh/33286
My name is Shailendra singh.
my pf no. TN/50256/6288.
i want know about my pf status
My account No. DL16979/96

my name is Doss i want know my pf account status
i want know my pf account status my pf no.tn/salem.28357/1113
dear sir./madam,

i want know my pf account status my pf no. mh/ban/49641/21. and pls. urgent see my pf account status
company name . shipping services

I jus want to know the status of my PF...PF no.is PILM1473
dear sir/madam,

My account No. MH/93453/78
company name . Vagad Gurukul International School
let me know how i can apply to withdrawl it
THERE IS MORE THAN ONE YEAR HAVE PASSED AFTER SUBMISSION OF PF FORMS AND DID NOT RECEIVED PF.I WAS WORKED WITH PANTALOON RETAIL INDIAN PVT.LTD MY PF NUMBER IS MH[protected]
PLS I WANT PF ACCOUNT SATATMENT.
PLEASE SIRMADAM.
My PF number is KN/46144/234
My all documents has been submitted But i have not received my PF till date.
hi

My PF No is MH/ 46408/473.pl let me know the status of this account or guide me to get status.
(this my email id. ( j.[protected]@rediffmail.com )
suryakant solaskar.
dear sir
I HAD APPLIED FOR PF WITHDRAWAL FOR COMPANY CALL HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD WHICH IS THE SUBDIARY SALES TEAM FOR HDFC BANK IN GOA. AS I GAVE CALL TO HBL THEY SAID THE FORM HAS BEEN ALREADY PROCESSED AND THEY GAVE ME THE CLAIM NO.MH-45327/50810 BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CREDIT IN MY ACCOUNT.

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.
ANIL CHARI
CONTACT NO:[protected]
how do know about my PF statement though online ?

I was working in Mobile NXT Pvt. Ltd. in 2008. Company got merged with Network 18 group in end of year 2008. Now Mobile NXT is no longer continue with Network 18 group and its bangalore main office is also closed. Some how i manage to get my PF a/c no. Now please let me know how should i withdraw my pf a/c balance? How long it will take to recieve my money?

Hoping for your reply ASAP.
Urvi Mehta
J . ARULANANDAM
DATE OF BIRTH : 12.01.1962
P.F NO : BJ48/625658
EDUCATIONAL DEPARTMENT
I worked with Premier mills Ltd at Hosur unit as a Production officer, i had resigned 22 Dec 2009 and i had completed my resignation formalities last year Dec 2009 and all the papers given to our office(premier mill). I had called to our office but there was no response.He is told to be my application given to pf office at July 22-2010.I have checked through online.But still amount not credited.Already i have online consumercomplint 3 times, but still what happened i don't no sir.MY PF ACCOUNT NO-TN/12186/4495.COMPANY EMPLOYE N0-4553.Pls arrange me my pf amount sir.PLEASE SEND TO DIRECT MY BANK ACCOUNT N0-[protected].

with regards,
V.D.VENKATESAN,
4/145 KUMARAN STREET,
GANDHI NAGAR(POST),
VELLORE(DIST)-632006.
TAMIL NADU.

This is Shahnaz Banu Murtuza Sayed working with Pagepoint Services Pvt Ltd from 27th Jun’05 to 5th May’08.I had resigned from the organization with complete notice period. My Company HR had send the PF form to PF office on 23rd May’08 & they had forwarded the same form to some other PF office in Bangalore on 16th October’08 & I am continuosly following up with the people but nobody is responding me in a proper manner.

On 5th of Jan’09 again I called up to PF office on [protected] however they had provided me with some other number to check my PF status. The other number was [protected] & [protected] so I started tried calling on the same number but sometimes it shows me busy or this number is not working. I am trying this number from past 2 months.

Then I got another number i.e [protected] & [protected] so I called up to this number but I have got a very bad experience about the office people responded me & the way they spoke to me. One of the Madam was very rude on call & she said we had dispatch the cheque in the month of Dec’08 however I had not received any amount in my Bank but till I complete my sentence to that particular lady she hang up the phone saying call to some other number.

Hope you understood my issue, I got a very bad experience as it is my money & I have to beg for it from PF Office people but nobody is ready to give me a proper resolution for that.

Hope you will assist me for this.
    Revert me as soon as possible.

Shahnaz Sayed
    last 2 years i amnot recived my pf amount till date pls do me as soon as possible my a/c number up/21493/689 head off noida
    Dear Sir

On 5th of march 2010 again I called up to PF office on [protected] however they had provided me with some other number to check my PF status. The other number was [protected] & [protected] so I started tried calling on the same number but sometimes it shows me busy or this number is not working. I am trying this number from past 2 months.

Kindly let me know the proper status or else I have to escalate this case to higher level.my pf no kn/25113/008686

Hope you will assist me for this.
    Revert me as soon as possible.
    manoj isnghj
    gujarat

This is Srinivas Ranaveni here. I was working with HDFC Standard life for 7 months and i have left the company on 18/9/2008.
      I have applied for my PF on 16/12/2008.

But the company has still not processed my PF Form saying that there are some due of Rs.7000/- from my side to them. They are claiming this amount in from me saying that the excess amount was been paid to me in the month of Sep'08 salary. whereas they have paid me only for the days what i have worked with them.

HR people are now insisting me to pay Rs.7000/- or else they are not ready to process my PF application.

What should i do now??

Please confirm, if my PF transfer from these companies are done to my existing PF Account KN/25437/241
      Tranfer details
      1. From PF Acc No - MH/31643/3494 To PF Acc No KN/16573/3415
      This transfer form was submitted during Nov 2004

2. From PF Acc No - KN/16573/3415 To PF Acc No KN/25437/241
      This transfer form was submitted during Apr 2006

I have received Form 23 for the Financial Year[protected], wherein my PF Opening balance is not having the transferred amount of both companies.
      Please let me know the transferred amounts from each of the above accounts.
      Request you to kindly respond to this query as early as possible

Till Date not recived my payment.

As the telephonic discussion had with you, I am sending herewith my details as required by you mentioned below.

Name : - Jay Himanshu Mehta

Working Location : - Vastrapur – Ahmedabad.

Emp. Code : - C52986

PF. A/c. No. : - MH / 44546 / 10596 (the docs. forwarded to you)

Please note that the withdrawal forms and other documents has been submitted to the HR – Dept. Ahmedabad to Mr. Pruthviraj & M/s. Dhruti 5 month back(in the month of May-08) and according to them the same has been also forwarded to you by 24-07-08 vide the docket no. 291 through Midway courier company.

Sir, as per the details mentioned above the documents submitted before 5 months, they are forwarding to the H.O. before 3 months and till date i dont know that weather the same has been submited to the P.F. Office or not (as the status is not showing on the website on epfindia.com) – I would like to know when the same has been submitted to the P.F. Office and also required the acknowledgement details from you to escalate the same for further.

It’s my humble request to you to kindly provide me the details ASAP, and do the needful.

Awaiting for your favorable reply…..

With Regards,

Jay Mehta
      I have send my complete PF withdrawal form on 06/07/2009 to PF office, Kandiwali, Mumbai. Now PF office is not taking any action.

Name - Arun Kumar Sahu
      PF No- MH/94095/11693
      M - [protected]

Myself Purushottmanath tiwari, worked with Lyka Exporrt Limited, and I apllied for My PF withrawal, but after one year application, I did not get any information about my application. the detailsa are:

Purushottamnath Tiwari
      PF No.MH/42589/11
      Employee No.102 Catg 151
      Company: Lyka Export Limited 77,
      Nehru Road, VileParle East.
      Mumbai.99
      Working Period: 1 Jan2002 to 13 Sept.2003
      Applied for withrowal: 18 Feb.2009.

The above information are related to my working period as well as my widrawal date.

Sir, I want to know up to where my application is reached or what happend with my application, Please infom me on my above metione mail.

Yours trully

Purushottamnath.tiwari

PF issue

Sir/Madam,

I applied the PF March/01/2013 but still i did not get any message from PF office. Kindly help me what about my PF money.

PF# TN[protected]

Varatharajan. V

This Jayaraj T K from bangalore.

I applied for EPF withdrawal in Oct 2008 from Kouchan Knowledge convergense, bangalore and i received acknowledgement from same company and EPF application submission date is 30th Oct 2008.

I have enquirying EPF office numbers as below:

and my PF number is KN/25539/5092

2 times got info the above lines that my case worker is srinivas pro section.

No lines or no person i got response and they will say to call on other numbers.
        I have been 3 times to the EPF office bangalore no body is responding and not sure on the appliaction.
        I have attached the acknowledgement receipt.

Please help or guide me to get this done and to get resolved my problems from PF money i get.

Thanks in advance for valuable response and please ley me know what can done.

Jayaraj
        EPF withdrawal not taken care EPFO Bangalore
        EPF withdrawal not taken care EPFO Bangalore
        Aug 13, 2020
        Sub: Status of PF a/c no.:KN/19278/2

I am holder of the PF a/c no.:KN/19278/2.
        Surname of my name was not change after my marriage in the PF form. Therefore the PF (Bangalore) office returned the PF withdrawal form with the reason to me. On 14.02.09 I again sent the PF withdrawal form with an application to change my name with copies of all valid documents to the following office.
        The Regional Provident Fund Commisioner
        Bhaishyanidhi Bhavn
        No.13 Rajaram MohanroyRoad
        P. Box. No.:25146
        Bangalore-560025

From then I tried to get the information of my PF a/c status through the phone nos.[protected], 22230060 but no body is picking up the phones.

Therefore, I request kindly send me the information of the status of my P/F account no.:KN/19278/2 at the earliest and when I will get the PF amount in my bank a/c given in the form.

Yours truly,

Soma Sarkar (Paul)
        Mobile no.: [protected] / [protected]
        Dear Sir/Madam

This is to inform you that I worked in as a Sales Excutive for M/S Geetanjali Lifestyle
        Products Ltd, Manipal Centre, Banglore.I worked based at Hyderabad after that above company has been changed thier name as PRIMUS CLOTHING PVT LTD, after some months later they have changed as a PRIMUS BRANDS PVT LTD. after i left from the company i requst somany times for my EPF settlement . But company is not respoding .Can I apply directly to EPF Office Bagalore, If I can How to approach, which documents have to produce, Please inform me the above details as soon as possible
        Please do needful job.

Thanks&Regards

Ramana G.V
        91 [protected]
        Vizag

Myself Masood Ali Khan worked with FABS banglore resigned on 10 oct 08 and have submitted my PF form 19&10C ( PF # KN/45291/120) on 17 march 2009 but unable to trace what is the status!
        i have been enquiring for this on [protected] the no provided to me from the office but unable to talk
        may i please request you to send me my status.
        Rgds
        Masood ALi Khan
        EPF withdrawal not taken care EPFO Dalhi wazirpur

This Sadanand sharma from Delhi.

I applied for EPF withdrawal in 18 /6/2009 from Delhi wazirpur Knowledge convergense, Delhi wazirpur and i am not received acknowledgement from same company and EPF application submission.Because there is box INSTURCTIN IS PUT THE WITHDAWAL FORM IN THE BOX

and my PF number is DL/19182/02

I have been 2 times to the EPF office Delhi wazirpur no body is responding and not sure on the appliaction.

Thanks in advance for valuable response and please ley me know what can done.

Sadanand .sharma
        Account No. KN/BN/34272/11045 -- Kindly let me know the status of my refund application

Hi My PF account number is KN/BN/34177/3923, I was employed in infosys at pune let infosys on 10DEC2005 and then applied for PF amount to be paid back to me, have not received any thing till now
          My PF A/c.No:TN/CBE/45472/169 and i have releived on oct'08 from M/s.V-Guard industries Ltd, Coimbatore.
          They ve submitted the PF withdrawl form by Jan'09 itself, till now i haven't received any payment.
          Pls look into this matter and kindly do the needful.
          Have not received my PF

Hi My PF account number is AP/39168/952, I was employed in country vacations at chennai let Country vacations on 31 August 2008 and then applied for PF amount to be paid back to me, have not received any thing till now

Thanks&Regards,
          Vasuki.A

My PF account number is MH/VASHI/118056/1408, I was employed in Reliance Communications at Chandigarh left RCOM on 30th April 2008 and then applied for PF amount to be paid back to me on 16th June 08. I got to know from reliance office that they already submitted my PF Forms on 11th Oct 2008. But Still I have not received any thing till now. Would request you to kindly do the needful asap.

Sandeep Kumar

I have applied for withdrawl of PF from my earlier organisation and they have submitted the documents to PF office mumbai and acknowledged on 11th may 09. It takes 2 months max for the PF office to clear the payments but still now, i am yet to receive the claim.

i request you to pls sugest on this and do the needful.

Thanks & regards

Dharshan

I have not got my PF claims so far since 2006, i have worked for two companies between the period of[protected] still my PF is pending from both the company, when contacted the company they said its already been sent to PF office, following is my PF numbers

Computer Associates : MH/50477/ 1295
          Photon Infotech : TN/MAS/61700/1295

Dear,

My PF No is MH/46257/21075. I submit the form in Kelly Services, Delhi Branch.

But till date I am not received any intimation for my PF amount neither I received my PF amount in my account.

How much time it takes to process.

As I know and even I am sure that PF would be released in 60 to 75 days. So, why it takes too much time for releasing my PF.

Revert me the feedback.
                        I want to know about the status of my P.F.amount I am not aware about the way how to get my p.f.'s amount.I have already applied by fillng up a form and already sent to the Bangalore before 4 months.If it is the right way to know so kindly check and inform me soon.
            I will be grateful to you.Following are the important details.
            1) Company's Name: Msource Pvt Ltd.(66/1-4, bagmane technology park, byrasandra, C.V.Raman Nagar, Bangalore-560093.
            2) P.F.No. kn/25075/27858.
            3) Emp Code: 34573
            4) Emp No.: 2067173.

Mohd Rizwan Khan
            91-[protected].
            My PF No is MH/KND/44499/1242. I submit the form in ETC Networks Ltd. Mumbai .

I have also received the PF office receiving slip dated 30/06/ 2009 . But till date I have not received any intimation from PF office neither I have received any PF amount in my account.

How much time it takes to process.

Revert me the feedback. And expect to resolve the problem at the earliest.

Kaushik
            My PF No is DL/30996/03985. I submit the form in DELHI WAZIRPUR BRANCH, Delhi Branch.

How much time it takes to process.

As I know and even I am sure that PF would be released in 60 to 75 days. So, why it takes too much time for releasing my PF AND I WENT THE OFFICE FOR IT FEW DAYS BACK BUT THEY WERE SAYING THAT IT WILL TAKE MORE TIME WHERE I CAN DO COMPLAINT FOR THIS AND HOW.

Revert me the feedback.
            Dear “Meenal”
            This is inform you that we have submitted your PF forms to the department on “12/05/2009”. In case of any query, please write a mail to [protected]@kellyservices.co.in with the below details
            · Name
            · P Code
            · Mobile Number
            Our team will check on the details and revert with further course of action

Thanks and Regards
            Team Kelly
            Still I have not heard anything from the PF dept...No-one is taking responsibilities against these complaints...
            Mohd.Rizwan khan
            [protected]@gmail.com

2) P.F.No. kn/25075/27858.
            3) Emp Code: 34573
            4) Emp No.: 2067173.

1. I had one enquiry of my pf which PF A/C NO: AP/44343/105 WAS WORKING WITH KARVY

left my orgnisation on 17 july 2008
              After that my HO has prossesed my pf Application on 7th Oct 2008
              It was informed to me that I can expect my pf on 7th Jan 2009
              when i did not recd my amount, enquired again recd reply u will recd in 1st week of feb.
              even after that not recd send an email to hr recd reply

2 The following cheque is returned to PF department as the details provided by her are incorrect.
              Cheque No: 353685
              Amount: Rs. 2, 25, 913/-
              Dispatched: 19/11/2008
              Returned to PF office on 11/12/2008

asr submitted to mumbai office on 2 feb

and recd reply on 16 feb as below
              3 We have received your ASR. We will process the same to PF department in next visit. They will take around 3 to 4 months (Some times it is more than that) to release cheques as they have to correspondence with your Bank people.

4 asr submitted on 17-02-09 finally.

since i do not have job I am need of money exremally.
              can u help me to get my pf at the earliest .

S Vishakha

already sent a mail to ro.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in and

[protected]@rediffmail.com but no responce I am not able to wait for 4 more months or may be more than that as mentioned by my organisation.
              I am working at Sri Sathya Sai UNiversity, Puttaparthi.andhra pradesh.
              The Subject Is Request for rectification of mistakes in PF account slips two members.
              The information was already given below: Please go through the matter and do the needful. The matter was already informed the concerned authorities. Since today four years are over no action was not taken in this regard.
              Please do the needful.

Sub-Regional Office,
              1/30 Railway station Road,
              Cuddapah-516004

My code : AP/ 20080/190

Sub:- Request for rectification of mistakes in PF account slips TWO members.
              Ref:-
              i) Our letter no.SSSIHL/F/PF.Corrr/2006-07/954 dtd:26.9.2006
              ii) Our letter no.SSSIHL/F/PF.Corrr/2006-07/1055 dtd:14.10.2006.
              iii) Our letter no.SSSIHL/F/PF.Corrr/2007-08/2110 dtd:22.1.2008.
              iv) Our letter no.SSSIHL/F/PF.Corrr/2007-08/487 dtd:12.7.2008
              v) Our letter NO.SSSU/PF/Corr/2009-10/196 DTD:23.5.09

* * *

Kindly refer to our Registrar letter SSSU/F/PF.Corr/2009-10/196 Dtd:23.5.09 regarding rectification of mistakes in P.F.A/c slips. ( copies of previous letters already sent to you.)

I request you to let me know whether the mistake in P.F.A/c has been rectified or not. Till Today I have not received any reply from your Office. I am from middle class family with family burdens. This matter has caused a great tension for me. So many times my Employer and myself also informed you. Till today we have not received any letter or comment in this matter for the last four years.

I hereby request you to rectify the mistake to transfer an amount of Rs.8, 485 & Rs.3, 110 from opening Balance of Ms.M.Vijaya Lakshmi PF a/c no.189 to Sri M.S.V. Rama Sastry PF a/c no.190 being the surplus amount belonging to Sri M.S.V.Rama Sastry which was wrongly credited to Ms.M.Vijaya Lakshmi’s PF account in the year 2004-05 when surplus amount was credited to all members individual accounts by your office.

Since then we have been asking you regularly to incorporate this change as in our previous letters, but nothing has been done so far at your end.

I shall be extremely grateful if you look into this matter and get it rectified. An early action in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this letter.

Thanking you, Yours faithfully,

PUTTAPARTHI., Anantapur Dist

email : [protected]@gmail.com
              cell[protected]

Respected Sir,

My PF number is KN / 19616 / 918. I had given my request for withdrawal of PF on 20th August 2008. When I last enquired with the PF office, Bangalore, I was told that my PF amount was dispatched on 20/11/2008. However, till date, I have not received any letter or payment in this regard. Please can you let me know the actual status and resend the cheque to my address given.

Rajathi

Aug 13, 2020
                Respected Sir,

My PF number is TN / 51870 / 736. I have resigned from the previous organisation (M/s.Lifeline multispeciality Hospital, Old mahabalipuram road, Chennai) on 10.10.2008. However, till date, I have not received any letter or payment of my PF . Please can you let me know the actual status to my address given.

Regards.
                K.Uma[protected]
                No.5, J V Avenue, Thirumururgan Nagar,
                Near NGP Arts college,
                Veeryampalayam Road,
                Coimbatore -35.
                hi ms. K.Uma go to PF office and check, or call PF office they wil tell what is the status o[censored]r account

or ask in LIFELINE Accounts dept..

My PF A/C No. is MH/32485/950. and I submitted my PF withdrawl form on 19 March 2010 in my last previous orgnisation named Thermax Engineering Construction Company Ltd, Pune.When I inquired regarding my PF withdrawl status they replied me that form submision is done in PF office, Pune.But till this time, i did not receive any PF amount.Regarding this issue kindly help & guide me to know the actual status of PF withdrawl.

Waiting for your posotive response.

Thanks & regards
                R.Venkat Raman Murty
                Mobile No:[protected]
                JSW ENERGY RATNAGIRI LTD.
                RATNAGIRI

Hi I have been contacting my office and PF office for the refund of the PF amount since atleast for 5 months from now but, i am not getting a proper reply or even my amount is not credited
                  My PF number is KN/25092/589

Kaushik

I have applied for the claim of my Pf with the previous Employer. As per the information provided by my present employer, i were suppose to get the Pf amount 45days after filing the form.

I can also see that my application has been submitted to the Royapetah office at chennai on 11-Nov-2008 and says that I will receive the status after 1 month of my claim submission.

But today being 20-Jan-2009, I have not received any update of my claim. Kindly provide me the right point of contact to know the status of my claim.

Employer: Ambience Associates, Chennai.
                  Pf No: TN/04/0788/1541

Thanks in advance.
                  Lakshmi kanth
                  PF amount still not credited

Hi I have been contacting my office and PF office for the refund of the PF amount since atleast for 4 months from now but, i am not getting a proper reply or even my amount is not credited
                  My PF number is KN/232581/517

Tapan Roy
                  I have applied for transfer of my provindent fund from Chennai to Indore (M.P). My P.F no of chennai is TN/599/3347 and P.F No. of Indore is MP/6344/0652. Chennai office has issued cheque but till date it has not been creddited in my A/c. Cheque No. is "201950" dtd 26/7/2007. Please into matter and let me know.
                  any budy help me - MY PF. NO.(MP17253/218 Sir I was working with Bhavan's Prominet School indore since last 3 year, .Anyone can confirm my PF status as my PF form has subbmitted in Bhavan's Prominet School indore.. but still PF is not credited in my a/c..
                  I have been contacting my office and PF office for the refund of the PF amount since atleast for 1 years from now but, i am not getting a proper reply or even my amount is not credited any budy help me.
                  Following up for last six months with employer. But still no reply from the management regarding PF transfer.

PF a/c no. is MH/60936/64.
                  Hi I have been contacting my office and PF office for the refund of the PF amount since atleast for 10 months from now but, i am not getting a proper reply or even my amount is not credited
                  My PF number is MP/10641/16018

ATUL CHAUDHARY
                  i got full and final amount but not PF amount
                  FUTURE GENERALI INDIA LIFE INS. CO LTD.
                  Location PUNE
                  P.F.No. MH[protected]

I have the PF number with me.

How will I come to know how much is the amount in PF account during my tenure with my previous organisation as early as possible.
                    I have the PF number with me.
                    I have the PF number with me
                    Dear Sir / Madam,

Plz Tell me my P.F. Amount I am live in Vasai Road. n my prvious job is in Dahisar. i.e Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Vidyalaya. Plz tell me my p.f. balance
                    Dear I am prabhat trivedi from kanpur i was working in hdfc bank before 2 years ago as adfc staff
                    i want to know my pf amount my account no was MH/49357 and emp id was 6086
                    Plz confirm my pf status
                    kindly tel me how to know the my PF account is in which office??????????????????????????????????

Swetha
                    kindly tel me how to know the my PF account number Pf.no.DL/36965/0010 is in which office?????????????????????????????????? and how much ammount is there in my account...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz some one help me out...

Swetha
                    how to know my pf account balance?
                    How can I know the amount in my PF A/c.
                    i want to know my pf amount statement

I am Sanjay Kumar. I was working in Translift cargo movers pvt ltd 5 years ago, now i have resigned and my PF no. is MH-47238/76, now I want to know my PF status with complete amount and period.

thanks & regards,

Sanjay Kumar
                    Dear Sir

My Self Devender singh .I was working in TDS Oct 2005 to feb 2008 now i have resingned and my PF no is PB/CH/29017/427, now I want to know my PF Status & Amount.

How will I come to know how much is the amount in PF account during my tenure with my current organisation
                    I have the PF number with me. PF Number : KN/BN/3445/580

Name : Ajay Kumar Dwivedi
                    Want to know PF balance

My Pf Account number is AP/39168/952.
                    pls let me know the status.
                    I k now about the payment details of mine, my PF no is TN/28957/7
                    I know my PF No.. Tn/50575/40. But I donot konw my pf Total amount
                    plz tell me my pf amount. my pf a/c no. AP/HYD/052172/13797
                    EMPLOYEE NAME SACHIN KUMAR SAH
                    I have resinged my job last year and want to know available amount in account for withdraw.
                    PF no:TN/TRY/43898/50
                    Wants to know the PF amonut ?
                    how can i know the my PF details
                    I am Rajani.D.Kamath. My PF account details are as below:
                    PF office: Peenya, Establishment Code : 18182 and my Account no. is 486.
                    the claim status is telling that
                    Your claim is returned on 27/04/2009. Kindly provide the details asked For .

But when I enquired with Employer, they are saying that the clarification details are provided to PF office.

Still, my PF claim process is not settled. I had submitted the claim forms in February 19th 2009. It is nearly 10 months.
                    Can you please clarify me for the delay and speed up the claim process ??

awaiting your kind reply,
                    Rajani
                    Please let me know my PF amount having PF Number as MH/15962/4469. From which office can I apply for withdrawl.

Thanks.
                    Hello Sir/Madam,

I Want to know what is the amount in my PF account.Awaiting for your reply.
                    hi.

i want to know my p.f account balance.

I am Vimal Kumar Gupta . I'm working with Business Link Automation India Ltd. from last 2yr & 5 month my PF no. is MH/BAN/44222/375, now I want to know my PF status with complete amount.

thanks & regards,

Vimal Kr. Gupta
                    +91-[protected]
                    I want to know the pf amount and my number is DL/27416/572
                    Dear Sir/Madam

how to know my pf account balance?

My pf account no. is DL/25256/1458

please send me all details at my e-mail address.

monotona tyres ltd — pf withdrawal status

my pf no.mh[protected]
                    I want to know that my pf withdral papers moved to pf department by employer
                    when my pf will be received to me.
                    I have left my job from monotona 31march 09
                    hi i m labhesh sharma i want to know my pf amount., labhesh sharma
                    HOW CAN I KNOW THE MY PF DETTAILS
                    Can somebody suggest me, i don't have my P.F number.

But I know the company name "Business Link India India Pvt. Ltd.

Please update me on my email [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Am Shivaraju My Pf Account number is TN/50162/2934.
                    pls let me know the status.
                    Am Shivaraju when i will get my pf amount
                    PF account number is TN/50162/2934

PF — PROBLEM TO GET MY PF AMOUNT

DEAR PF OFFICER ,

I HAVE APPLIED FOR MY PF FROM LAST 6 MONTH BUT I AM NOT RECVD IT YET
                    PLEASE TELL ME HOW I GET MY PF MONEY ?

MY PF NO. IS=MH/PUN/34224/45253

WARM REGARDS,
                    PAWAN SINGH
                    i want know my pf total amount how

pls tell me my P.F AMOUNT in the name of Ashok kumar ohri working in Monotona Tyres Ltd for the last 3.5 years.

Ashok kumar ohri