PF office, Bangalore

PF office, Bangalore Complaints & Reviews

K
Mumbai, Maharashtra
My Name is Sajish Kumar. I have submitted my application for settelment of PF for the period from 10 Mar 2007 to Nov 2009 in Jan 2011 through Deccan Aviation Ltd with PF Office Bangalore. After eight month waits I submitted my complaint in EPFO Web Site in Oct 2011 vide complaint No ROBGL/E/2011/07619 . But as on date there is nothing information from RO Bangalore about my claim. I wrote two mails to Mr Narayan, RO EPFO Bangalore, who is dealing my complaint but there is nothing reply. Now 10 month lapsed I want to confirm when my claim will passed. My PF Account no is KN/BN/43239/202

H
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Dear Sir / Madam,

My PF a/c no is KN/BN/24960/ 21100.

I was working with Dell International Services till Nov 2008 & resigned then to move on in my career.

Since then it has been almost 9 months that my PF has not been refunded by the PF office at Bangaluru.

The duly completed application with all the documents had reached the PF office in 1st week of April. I have trying to get the status of the refund for past 5 months but there is no response.

Pls look into the issue urgently.

Hitesh Varma

PF Office, Bangalore — request for clearing of claim id: PYKRP110100001138

Hi Sir,

I worked for IBM from 2008 to 2010, after relieving from that company in August, submitted PF withdrawal form to my employer, the Form reached to PF office on 4th JAN 2011 with Claim id PYKRP[protected].

Still the status is "IN-PROGRESS', but as per rule, after receival of application within 2 months PF office has to settle my amount. which is not happend in my case.

Kindly do the needful.

Pavan
    request for clearing of claim id: DSNHP[protected]
    Reps Sir,

I worked for CPM from 2006 to 2009, after relieving from that company in April, submitted PF withdrawal form to my employer, the Form reached to PF office on 16th March 2011 with Claim id DSNHP[protected].

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks & Regards
    Peter D'Souza
    Rajkot( Guj )

B
      Pune, Maharashtra
      I have submitted my PF withdrawal form through my last company (Keane India Pvt Ltd) in September, 2008. But till date I have not received the PF amount in my bank account. I have sent several mails regarding this to the address: '[protected]@dataone.in ' with no reply at all. Can you please help.

My PF no. is: KN/18616/7651

It has been more than 3 & 1/2 years now am waiting for my PF a/c to be transferred to my new employer's...