PF office Peenya, Bangalore

PF office Peenya, Bangalore Complaints & Reviews

Respected sir
This is liny prathap from Hyderabad my mother named AMMINY POULOSE has been expired in the month of...

sub not recieving pf pension amount since 3 months
ref pp No. 7791 peenya, S/B account No. 220/1269 (syndicate bank, m.g.road, tumkur)
Inspite of my repeated presence so far I have not recieved my arrears pension also, you have concluded that the arrears ending by 12th of this month.
kindly take this matter seriously and arrange to send without fail. because I am suffering lot fininacially. This is my humble request to you.
Thanking you,
yours faithfully
(B.V.Satheeshababu)
not receiving pension amount
Aug 13, 2020

Subject:- Transfer of EPF amount.

With referance to above subject, I am Nagesh My old EPF A/c No KN/29419/37, On dated 6th July-2011, I applied for transfer of my old EPF amount to my new EPF A/c No KN/47208/95.Till date i not received transfer of amount to my new account.

please do the need full.

Thanking you,
with regards,

Nagesh
email id: nagesh.[protected]@gmail.com
mobile No;-[protected]

With respect to the claim status of Account No. PY/PNY/0018094/000/117, the message displayed is "payment is approved, payment is under process", since 3 months. i really don't know what to do about the payment.

Please release the payment

Sridhara K S
email id - [protected]@gmail.com
Sir, EPF No. KN/BN/24420/24, I have submitted the form 19 for settlement on 29.11.12, what is the status ?

Please give the payment status

Suresh Rao S.D.