PF Status

PF Status Complaints & Reviews

S
Gurgaon, Haryana

My name is Sunit Bansal.I had applied for pf withdrawn in my pf account but as per online pf status my claim has rejected.but i am unable to find the reason of rejection. I am trying to find by phone and mail but till now i am not received any response.
PF A/C NO. MH/BAN/45187/12977
Kindly give me update of reason of rejection.
Sunit Bansal
Reason of rejection

My name is Kanwaljit singh.I had applied for pf withdrawn in my pf account but as per online pf status my claim has rejected.but i am unable to find the reason of rejection. I am trying to find by phone and mail but till now i am not received any response.
PF A/C NO. MH/BAN/48439/68417
Kindly give me update of reason of rejection.
Kanwaljit Singh

company name M/s-Kancahn International Ltd
    By E-mail or through Fax no[protected]
    Surendra
    Please give me status of my PF no MH/24368/7746
    company name Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
    Through E-mail or by mail

PF Status — PF STATUS NOT AVAILAVBLE/UPDATED SINCE NOV 2008

Dear Sir

Pf online ststus website is not updated since 04 November 2008 to undetstand or to get online status of Profidend Fund claims.

Kindly advice
    Please forward my PF Status through Email, My PF No is MH[protected]
    I worked for Pantaloon Retail India.

PF Status — problem not settled yet

I have submitted my PF withrawl application on 5th Nov. 2008. My application receipt number is 89225468 and 89225469.

My Establishment Code is 34104 and my PF number is 161.

But, still my claim is not settled yet. I enquire in the office but nobody is responded me.

Please let me know what is my claim status and how much time required for the claim status?

D. Samir

PF Status — status for pf a/c no mh/40991/392

dear sir

my name is muzaffar petkar and i have applied to withdrow my pf but yet i havnt received the pf amount, requesting your to revert the satus for account no mh/40991/392
    please forward my pf status through email, my pf no is TN/CBE/77574/01 i worked for R&R MARKETING COMPANY
    dear sir

please give me status on my PF no. MH/49296/217
    Company name e-sense
    By E-mail
    Viral
    Respected Sir,
    I, Sunalini R Attawar, was working for Vaishnovi Infrastructure Engineering Private Limited ( VIEPL ) . I was working in their office at MANGALORFE. I have left my job last year on JULY 2009. My PF no is TN/61554/690. I have submitted all the relevant documents and filled all the required forms to claim my PF. But till date the company VIEPL has not given me a correct reply nor has the PF Office in Chennai responded positively to my request. Please HELP.
    please give me pf status MH/200-282/0637
    Dear sir

please give me status on my PF NO - Mh/Vashi/118056/58440

NAME : - SOLANKI PIYUSH MANUBHAI
    ADDRESS :- D - 15 -04, NOBLE NAGAR, NR - KOTARPUR WATER WORKS, POST - KUBER NAGAR, AHMEDABAD -382340
    company name M/s-Reliance Communication
    Form submit Date : - 29/07/2011 from Ahmedabad reliance branch
    cell no :- [protected]
    EMail id :- [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@yahoo.com

Surendra

F
      Delhi, Delhi
      I was working with ICICI bank ltd. Andheri-Mumbai branch (offroll) company name; Team for u (Randstand Company), I have resigned the company on 31/03/2008. I have sent my PF withdrawal form to The Regional PF Commissioner. But not yet received the amount. I called up so many times to Team4 u and also at PF office no response from their side.
      Details as follows:
      FULL NAME : Flenta Carneiro
      DATE OF JOINING : 15 JANUARY 2007
      DATE OF LEAVING : 31 MARCH 2008
      team4u EMP ID : 50081
      PF No: DL /32000 / 31741

PF Status — Please give me the proper status of my PF details find below.

Please give me the proper status of my PF details find below.

PF NO:- MH/45471/415
      Please give me the proper status of my PF details find below.

PF NO:- MH/45471/415
      Respected sir,

My self NITIN P DESHMANE from Aurangabad.
      I submitted my p.f.withdrawal forms on behalf of me by THE COSMOS CO OP BANK LTD to p.f.office, pune on 13th Dec, 2010.But the form has been rejected due to non compliance by the employer. thereafter the compliance has been compled by the cosmosbank and send by dated 04 may, 2011.till date i have not received PF AMT in my cosmos bank a/c. So kindly consider my mail and repley for the same PF a/c status PF A/C .No.MH/15379/2332. pls provide me what i do to get my money soon ?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,