Playerzpot
1.3

Playerzpot Complaints & Reviews

Playerzpot not set any options like set cash limit and self exclusion options.

Because of this I played in frustration and lost 1, 65000 rupees now it is very very tough situation for me.

Pls revert my lost amount back

Hi my name is Manjunatha,

Because of Playerzpot mistake I lost 530 during PSL match.

They wrongly updated 5 points to another player because of that I lost match by 1 points.

I continuesly contact to the playerzpot support did not responded(so very poor support team) so be careful with when playing in the playerzpot platform.(iam very disappointed).

Here is the proof
    (Usman...

Playerzpot — they cheat me and they declare the 2nd position person as the winner.

My name is rajesh. This month 13- july-2020 monday. European cricket league match no 3, almhult cc vs hisingen cc in this match i take taimur khan as a captain. His playing 11 also, i am joined 369 pot in their three member played with me.in this match taimur khan points not updated before announcing winner. They update taimur khan points updated after declaring winner. That is the reason i lost match. It is total their mistake. I already...

I joined a pot for kkr vs. Mi match on 6 may 2018. But they didn't give points for dinesh karthik's and piyush chawla's not out bonus. So i feel cheated because i would have won 500 rs. But insted i have got 250 rs. Now. My mobile number is [protected]. Please just add those points and it would help a lot of people who lost just because of this. Thank you

Playerzpot Recent Comments