PlayWin
2.5

PlayWin Complaints & Reviews

मै 6 महिनेसे हर drow का 2000 रुपयेका drow निकलता हू तॊ हर हाप्ते का रू 4000 का drow का तिकीट लेता हु, पर अभी तक मेरा 4 digit भी नही लगा हैं। ये लोगो के भावनाओ से खेळते है। ये drow हर हप्ते नाही निकालते है। इन लोगो का inter सेटिंग है। अपने हि आदमीको drow मे विनिंग क karte है।
आपको बिनती है की लोगो के भावनाओसे मत खेलो। कोई मजबुरी से लॉटरी निकलता है। mahindra [protected]
Aug 02, 2017
Updated by Mahindra Pawar
PlayWin — I was purchases befour 6 mounts to till dates tusday and saturday per drow perchancer rs. 4000.tickets but not getting 4 to 6 number.

Ma Mahindra Pawar on Aug 2, 2017
Mark as Resolved

Aug 02, 2017
Updated by Mahindra Pawar

Ma Mahindra Pawar on Aug 2, 2017
Mark as Resolved

Playwin लॉटरी चिटिग करके ग्राहक को लूटने का काम कर रही हे जो playwin लॉटरी भारत कीं सबसे बड़ी लॉटरी हे और playwin लॉटरी ग्राहक को खूब लूट रही हे मेरी सरकार से विनम्रता से अनुरोध हे कीं playwin...

My card no.[protected].
    Status of my card is showing active & showing a balance os about rs.200/-
    Please let me know the reason of blocking of my ip.
    I request you please unblock my ip & allow me to play with my card.
    Hem pant

I am Gajender Prasad Lakhera . Myplaywincard number is[protected]. My card is blocked so kindly unblock it as soon as possible.
      My contact Number is [protected].
      For futher details you can contact me .
      The problem is that I was transferred somewhere else so i was not using this card from long period of time but now when i tried to access then it was showing the message of blocked and i am not able to use it . So kindly activate it again so that i can re use this card for lottery purpose.
      Thankyou
      Gajender Prasad Lakhera

Dear sir/madam,

I have logded my complaint to your customer care email id but still i would like to highlight the issue through consumer complaints,

I access myplaywin through enet by playwin card. My card was operating well and is still working well by showing current available balance, but yesterday when i selected the numbers for online lottery and submited my request the playwin site gave a message "you ip is blocked" and my request got denied. At present the status is as it is. I am not able know how all of a sudden this message got displaye. I am a regular customer.

Please reply on my mail id: [protected]@gmail.com
        I am not able to check my previous lottery ticket results. The playwin website is showing error since long time for previous results. There is no response from the phone no. which they have mentioned in their website.

It seems they are making a fool of public

i have logded my complaint to your customer care email ID but still i would like to highlight the issue through Consumer complaints,

I access Myplaywin through enet by playwin card. My card was operating well and is still working well by showing current available balance, But yesterday when i selected the numbers for online lottery and submited my request the playwin site gave a message "You IP is Blocked" and my request got denied. At present the status is as it is. I am not able know how all of a sudden this message got displaye. I am a regular customer of my play win for last 10 years. My Register number is [protected] my old Register No: was[protected]. Please resolve this issue at the earliest.

Sanjeev
          Same Issue here also "Your IP is Blocked" I am getting this since yesterday for my Cash Card Number. I can check the balance but cannot play.
          How to resolve this

Hi I am too having the same issue. Not able to play after being a regular.
          I am from Pune. I have 2 cash cards & both are active.
          I can login but not place a bet
          Was shocked to see this message
          How to resolve this.

i I am too having the same issue. Not able to play after being a regular.
          I am from Pune. I have 2 cash cards & both are active.
          I can login but not place a bet
          Was shocked to see this message
          How to resolve this.
          I access My play win card through entering by registered user id and password . My card was operating well and is still working well by showing current available balance, But yesterday and today morning when i selected the numbers for online lottery and submitted my request the play win site gave a message "You IP is Blocked" and my request got denied. At present the status is as it is. I am not able know how all of a sudden this message got displayed. I am a regular customer of my play win for last 12 years.
          I am too getting same error "You IP Is Blocked" Myplaywin website is also not updated as they say live draw is shown on TV channels but they never show it live on TV.
          I am too getting same error "You IP Is Blocked" Myplaywin website. I talked in the number (Tel: +[protected], they said that the Problem will be resolved by monday (19/09/2016). But till today nothing changed.
          I find many people purchasing playwincards and try to play the game it is displaced
          as you ip is blocked?why this is being made after persons paying for cards(rs.1000/-, 500/-
          etc) this shows that we are cheated? and u do not answer to the query?
          i also enquired about this type of problem.I[censored] want to restrict to the two states
          do not sell the cards through various outlets.We have been duped by kheloindia--and www.Myplaywin lotto games organisers. Kindly do not cheat people in the name of
          lotto games.Till now i had a high opinion about ur organisation.Please keep up ur
          reputation
          with [protected]@gmail.Com
          dr.Rao
          please answer my question my playwin card is[protected] purchased from shree gurudev datta
          lottery bank shivaji road pune 411002

dr Rao
          My card no.[protected] .
          Status of my card is showing active & showing a balance os about rs.205/-
          I request you please unblock my ip & allow me to play with my card
          My card no.[protected] .
          Status of my card is showing active & showing a balance os about rs.205/-
          I request you please unblock my ip & allow me to play with my card
          Hi. am playing from Pune. mostly i buying my tickets much in advance. but on days when i have to buy ticket online on the evening of the draw i find my ip blocked. i tried doing everything mentioned in the blog but nothing works

Respected Sir / Madam, I am an existing client of myplaywin.com since last 15 years. Now I have facing the problem regarding transfer balance in my playwin account through other myplaywin cards.I have also tried about 100 times to contact customer care, but there is no reply from[protected] / 9393. Really there is no meaning of the help line or customer care. "Sorry there is no reply from you have called."No body take it seriously from your customer care side. If I have such type of irresponsible employee / executive, I immediately terminate him without any delay. Please call me regarding this problem, which I am facing. Thanks Regards Narendra Singh Rathore CEO Mumbai
            PlayWin customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I am not able to log in with my email for the last five six days.I do not know the reason.Kindly help me out.
            www.myplaywim.com, communication system is very poor. No email reply even for general enquiry. Toll free number as shown on website[protected]/9393, not at all responding.

Dear myplaywin team, be awake before it is too late.
            Very poor service of www.myplaywin.com.

Following directive i applied for online myplaywin card througj email as well as sms several times but it is very unfartunate that till today there has been response to my mails. Plz. wake up n be loyal to your responsibility before it gets too late.

I had won the playwin lottery super triple on 27/1/2009 of rupees 75,000/- at Mumbai but till now I had not receive any reply from them
              Play win account manager vinay saraf [protected] & uday (operator} [protected]
              say that the state of arunachal with send the money then u will receive they even speak with corporately receipt no . STR 0913
              Aug 13, 2020

This not complaint

Sir i have a Business plan with help of it your company can be a market leader in Mumbai & thane. this a kind of business plan which no other company can offer. With a help of this plan i can assure you that your company can get 5 million customers and 100cr in 4 month’s time span. Sir if you like to no the same please give me your appointment to meet so I can give the all information about the plan.
                Aug 13, 2020

I am not able to play any Playwin lotto game with my Playwin card.
                  Every time I punch in my card no. and password, it is showing "Error 30001; itz card is not valid".
                  I have a card of denomination Rs. 1000/- and since my last transaction last week, I have a balance of over Rs. 200/- in my card.
                  Please help.
                  what is the dillar phon number in nadia from (w, b)
                  Sir
                  i want myplay win card. how to get this card pl reply me

PlayWin Recent Comments