Pocket99.in

Pocket99.in Complaints & Reviews

Today i ordered 6 items for my baby from pocket99.in, i paid 1154 rupees from google pay. After that i researched about this company, all others said it was fraud, then i check the website there are no information about my order details and no customer care number. Please revert back my money.
Here i attached a screenshot of my order.
Jun 7, 2022
Bank refunded my money

I've ordered clothes in pocket 99 with order I'd #28801 on 29.04.2022. From then there is no update from th company related to order status and no reply for mail's provided to info.[protected]@gmail.com. I've spent 1890Rs. Kindly log my complaint and do avail for release of my money.

We have purchased Baby Shoe of worth Rs. 188.00 through online payment using PayU with transaction no. [protected]. There is no contact or message after that and update on the product delivery.

I ordered some product at this website https://pocket99.in/ on 20th April 2022 but till date I haven't received any product.
        If you try to find their contact no on their website then you are doing false attempt.
        It is very frustrating now.

Babyhug Full Sleeves Top & Leggings Rainbow Print – Pink - 1-2 Year × 1 ₹199.00
        Cotton Frock With Short Sleeves Tee & Bloomer Strawberry Print...
        I have placed my order (03 May 2022) on Pocket99.in worth Rs.199 (it seems something fishy that's why i ordered for Rs.199). They are perfectly designed and programmed to receive orders and payments. All process are completed, after that I am not receiving any information from them. But order placed mail received from them.
        - Date of order: 03 May 2022
        - Worth Rs. 199
        - Product: Child cloth...

Pocket99.in

I ordered some product at this website https://pocket99.in/ on 24th March 2022 but till date I haven't received any product.
          It is very frustrating now.

Order details :

[Order #7163] (March 24, 2022)

Babyhug Flutter Sleeves Night Gown... 1 ₹149.00