Popular Bajaj Bannerghatta

Popular Bajaj Bannerghatta Complaints & Reviews

C
Bengaluru, Karnataka
Purchased my bike some 3 yrs ago and so many things have happened to me that i tell my friends and acquaintances to go to amba or khivraj. For e. G. I had to go to them for 2 more days in a row after getting serviced because once my front break was so tight and not applying because of 3m polish. They loosened it so much that the break failed next day itself and break lever appeared broke. I can’t believe that i beared with them for so long. Once they called me up to recieve the bike stating the servicing is complete. Later when i reached there from mg road i found out that they were to still start doing 3m polish and i waited there for more than 30 mins only to realise that they didn’t start it even then. I took my bike and came back without polish. Thanks to them i have a big mark of some liquid dripping on my bike till date from that servicing which they didn’t care to remove and it got stuck permanently. I get surprised how bluntly they work given how big is the service centre and the sales department. You might think i am unlucky but i have always came across people while waiting there who are equally unsatisfied.

S
    Bengaluru, Karnataka
    Hi All,

I am shocked by the way Popular Motors, Bannerghatta road customer service manager and workers...