POWER GRID CORPORATION of INDIA LTD Complaints & Reviews

vinay kanoi
TO,
THE OFFICER INCHARGE
KARVY COMPUTER SHARE PVT LTD.
UNIT - POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
HYDERABAD.

REF : IPO APPLICATION NO. 21178124 DATED 12/11/2010

SUB : SHORT AMOUNT RECEIVED IN IPO POWER GRID CORP.OF INDIA LTD.

WITH THE ABOVE REFERENCE I WOULD LIKE TO STATE THAT I HAVE APPLIED IN IPO OF POWER GRID CORP. OF INDIA LTD DATED 12/11/2010 Rs. 17550/- . BUT I HAVE RECEIVED REFUND OF 11700/- Rs. ONLY. SHORTAGE AMOUNT { 17550 - 11700 = 5850 Rs. } YET NOT RECEIVED.

I HAVE SUBMITTED THIS IN WRITING SO MANY TIMES AT YOUR KARVY HYDRABAD OFFICE FROM LAST 6 MONTHS CONTINOUSLY.

1ST COMPLAINT LETTER 13-12-10,
2nD REMINDER LETTER 20-02-10
3rD REMINDER LETTER 22-3-11

AND MANY MORE.

COMPLAINS ON TOLL FREE NUMBERS TO YOUR OFFICE PERSONS MANY TIMES TOO

1 - MR. HARISH 2 - MISS. RADHIKA 3 - MISS SAHIDI 4 - MISS SARWANI 5 - SANIJI

BUT I M SORRY TO EXPRESS THAT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY BALANCE AMOUNT OF Rs. 5850/- REFUND AMOUNT.

THEREFORE I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE SEND MY REFUND AMOUNT WITH INTERES AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

YOUR EARLY PERFORMANCE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
THANKING YOU

SUMITRA DEVI KANOI.

M- 09913313866
H - 0261-3998820.

HERE I M ATTACHING COPIES OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF IPO AND REFUND ORDER.
it is very much frustratting to be waited for last 1 and half years almost...

drshailendrakumar
    To,
    The Registrar
    The Kavery Computer Share Pvt Ltd Date-15-08-2011
    Unit-POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD
    PLOT NO-17-24, VITTAL RAO NAGAR
    MABHAPUR, HYDRABAD-500081
    Reg:-Non-Payment of Interest on the Refund amount for Rs17415/ for 9 months (excluding other expenditures for getting the refund amount)
    Most humbly and respectfully I have to state that:-
    1. I had applied for 260 Right issue (shares) for POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD vide Application No-24110739,Dt 12-11-2010 for Rs.23400/-
    2. I had been allotted only some shares and no refund amount had been credited to my account.
    3. I consulted to your office several times over phone, through letters. Bank’s statement and Indemnity Bond for last 9 months
    4. During these days I could not apply to share of other companies due to non-availability of fund.
    5. After the long and painful process for refund, finally I received a DD on 12-08-2011.for Rs, 17415/- dated 02-08-2011, DD NO-22244, Refund No-167545 ,
    6. I was shocked to know that only principal amount has been returned without any Interest amount for the last 9 months

Keeping the above facts in view, I request you to kindly pay the atleast Interest amount for the delayed period for 9 months.

Thanking, You

Pin-800012,
    Mob-09905836483

gupta pradeep
      From daudayal gupta 241 rushabha apartment dr parekh street mumbai 4

i applied for 1105 shares of power grid via application no 18959599 as on 11/11/2010 and given chq of rs 99450 but till now i have not received my refund and shares

POWER GRID CORPORATION LTD — NON RECEIPT OF SHARES THOUGH IT WAS A FIRM ALLOTTMENT

I have not received any shares of power grid corporation though it was a FIRM ALLOTTMENT.i wrote the registar of Customer Care department of Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd. They replied "Applications with PAN No. Multiple". but i don't have any multiple PAN No. I informed thrice , but they are giving the same reason
      I am giving you the details of the same

Application No :13209879

price : 52
      Value : 52000 Rs
      Shares Should have been allotted : 153
      ============

I have applied through ICICI DIRECT ONLINE. I informed to ICICI Also, but no response.
      I shall appreciate if you help me in this matter.
      regards

HIMANSHU PARIKH

Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. — Returned un-delivered warrant-Reg.

From: K. Parameswari,
      S. Thottampatty,
      Uthuppatty(PO),
      Chinna Dharapuram(via),
      Karur(Dt) 639202.

UNIT: power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.

SUB: Returned un-delivered warrant-Reg.
      REF: [protected].
      As per your letter dated12.04.2008, with Ref.No.R/PGC/RTD/W[protected], it was brought to my notice that my dividend warrant was unfortunately not delivered to me.Please re-despatch the warrant to my above mentioned address at the earliest.
      The above mentioned address is correct.
      Yours faithfully,
      K. PARAMESWARI

(Since the letter is sent through mail, it does not require any signature.)

POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD — Delay in delivery

Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd, Tirunelveli(A Government of India Enterprise) is using the services of M/s Professional Couriers, Tirunelveli for delivery and despatch of their documents. It has been repeatedly noticed that whenever there is a parcel viz., containing some books or large packets they deliver it only when their van comes for delivery or pick up in the vicinty. Other wise, the packet will lie at their office only. Inspite of repeated requests to deliver the same in time, the same is not being done.

V.Raja

Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. — text

I had applied for 1875 shares of Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd. IPO, Application No. 32551302 and given Cheque of Rs.97, 500/- of Dena Bank Dated 12/09/2007. But the shares and refund amount was wrongly credited into DP ID- IN300513 client ID[protected]on name of Mr. Hemant Gada) instead of client ID[protected].

In this process I am pleased to inform you that, I have received Refund Order Cheque of Rs.82, 625/- on 03/07/2008. But the allotted shares has not yet credited in my mention Demat Account .

I had sent many reminders to Karvy through mails & made lot of calls to Hyderabad, and had a word on this issue to recovery department in Karvy, Hyderabad.

It’s more than four months since I had received Refund Order & till date I haven’t got my shares back . So now I would like to know till when 286 allotted shares will be credited to my Demat Account by Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd.

Please help me in this regard & revert back ASAP.

Hemant H Panchal.

POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD — ECS REJECTION Ref. No.IN 301330-19252151

Dear Sir

Thanks for sendin Ch No.604812 dt 07/11/09 of Rs.88/- (eighty eight only) in respect of Dividend [2008-09] of Power Grid corporation India Ltd.
      Please update my A/c as under:-
      DP ID IN 301330 [STOCK HOLDING CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD]
      CLIENT ID 19252151
      BANKERS NAME AXIS BANK LTD.
      A/C No [protected]

POWER GRID CORPORATION of INDIA LTD — ECS rejection Ref No.1202990004445913

I had received Ch No. 618957 dt 07/11/09 of Rs.158/- ( One hundred fifty eight only) in respect of Dividend [2008-09] of Power Grid corporation India Ltd.
      Please update my A/c as under:-

Corporation of India Ltd. through Cheque of The Bank of Raj.,
      Bijainagar Rs. 99450/-. Cheque has been passed on 16/11/2010. but till
      date i have not received share in DP & Refund Order. I talked you on
      01/12/2010. And you told me that you send me scan of Application, Pan
      no. & DP ID. I already send all the documents by mail.
      Details are as under:-

Ajmer
      Mob:- [protected]

Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. — Non credit of refund amount

Sir/ Madam,

I have not received the refund from the IPO of Power Grid Corpn. of India. The details are as follows:

1. Allotment Advice cum Electronic Refund Intimation No. 1010846.
      2. Expected date of Credit:[protected].
      3. Bid cum Application Form No. 45891354.
      4. Registrar's Ref. No. 97393.
      5. Amount Credited Rs.17,415.00 through NECS to Acc. No. 8931 of Canara Bank, Fancy Bazar, Guwahati - 781 001.

POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD — non receipt refund

dear sir iam not recived my refund amount of power grid . my appl.no is 21327498 name is suresh khadiwala till date i have not recived my refund.please do as early as possible my email no is [protected]@yahoo.in

Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. — REFUND NOT RECEIVE & INFORMATION NOT RECEIVED FROM YOUR SIDE

I HAVE APPLIED FOR POWER GRID SHARES THROUGH APPLICATION NO. 24345333, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED REFUND ORDER TILL DATE. I HAVE CONTACTED 15 TO 20 TIME TO THERE OFFICE BUT THEY DO NOT GIVE CORRECT INFORMATION ABOVE THROUGH WHOM THE REFUND ORDER SEND. THEY DO NOT GAVE ME REGD. NO. OR COURIER NO. THEY DO NOT TALK OR ANSWERS CORRECTLY. THEY ALSO CUT THE PHONE LINE MANY TIMES.
      PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE FOR WHAT TO DO?

REGARDS,

MILIND SADANAND CHOUGULE
      [protected]@gmail.com

POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD — non receipt of refund of fpo

I would like to register a complaint for non refund of application money on Power Grid FPO.

I applied for 1105 equity shares of FPO - Power Grid vide Application No.32907107 in the name of Vinod Kumar Agarwal.

I received 297 shares in my D'mat Account Client ID[protected]; DP ID- IN302700 KIFS.

The refund amount of Rs.74056.50 should have been credited to my Savings Account details available with DP A/c in KIFS. But this amount has NOT been credited to my account.

Request with registrars Karvy has not yielded any results.

This delay in receipt of funds has caused me a lot of inconvenience.
      pls check & confirm me on urgent basis
      my mail id - [protected]@rediffmail.com & mobile - [protected]
      Request your assistance.

POWER GRID CORPORATION of INDIA LTD — refund of application

From: Smt. Sangeeta Singh
      2/132, Panchsheel housing board,Near Rajeev circle
      Makarwali Road,Ajmer ( Raj)
      To, The Registrar,
      KARVY Computershre pvt ltd
      Hyderabad
      I was applied for allotment of shares of power grid corp. ltd . Till date I have not received the refund of amount.In this connection I would like to inform that my address mention in demat account is now changed due to transfer of my spouse. Detail of my application is here under
      application no 38412239
      No of shares 260
      Amt Rs 23400
      My New Address :Smt. Sangeeta Singh W/O Pratap Singh
      2/132, Panchsheel housing board,Near Rajeev circle
      Makarwali Road,Ajmer ( Raj)
      Mobile No :[protected]
      Tele[protected]
      Email Address :[protected]@yahoo.co.in
      Please send my refund to My new address and oblige.

power grid corporation of india — non receipt of shares & Refund

Not received shares / application money

Application No. 34762501
      shares applied 1105
      Axis bank ltd, law garden branch-ahmedabad
      cheque no.
      amount Rs. 99,450
      date 11/11/2010
      client id 11232923
      dp id IN 300343

POWER GRID CORP. INDIA LTD — NON RECEIPT OF REFUND

I have applied for 520 nos. of EQ shares vide my application No: 47728258 but the refund and/or share allotment is not received till date and the status on link http://mis.karvycomputershare.com /ipo/ is also not showing anything. The amount from my ICICI bank is withdrawn Rs.46800/- vide my cheque No: 367549
      the otherdetails are as under
      APPLICATION No: 47728258
      Applicant name : KIRIT JAGDISHBHAI SARAVAIYA
      Applied nos. of shares : 520 nos.
      Applied amount : Rs.46800/-
      Cheque No: 367549 - ICICI Bank Bhavnagar withrawn on dtd.[protected]
      [protected]@yahoo.com
      Complete Address: Block No: 8, Trilochan Society, Near Shivaji Circle,
      Ghogha road, Opp. Bank of India, Bhavnagar-364002 (GUJ)
      Phone No: [protected]
      DPID No: (NSDL) IN 300974
      Claint ID No: 11530718

However, M/s. Karvy Computershare is denying the receipt of such application no.
      But Axis bank has confirmed me that your Bank Sr. No. Is 68447 AND ALSO CONFIRMED THAT Application Form with Bank Serial No. 68447 was Send to Registar of
      issue M/s. Karvy Computer Share at Hyderbad
      on 16.11.2010 from Ahmedabad .Courier was Blue Dart and Air Way Bill No was [protected].
      cheque was favouring "PowerGrid FPO " .

MOREOVER I HAVE SUBMITTED EVIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS TO M/s. Karvy in hard copy
      they are still unable to find my application and simply answering that your application is not traced out submit documents.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW STATUS ABOUT MY COMPLAINT

POWER GRID CORP. INDIA LTD — ADDRESS OF BIDDING CENTRE

As i have not received refund of Power Grid Amount Rs.46800/- for 520 share. And as per M/s. Karvy Computershare the amount is refunded to other applicant due to mistake of Bid Centre, of Stock Exchange at the time of giving data entry against my application no.

PLEASE GIVE ME ADDRESS OF CONTACT DETAILS OF BID CENTRE OF STOCK EXCHANGE (POWER GRID)

POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.-FPO — NO REFUND

Dear sir/madam

My Name-Lokesh sharma
      appli.no.[protected]
      Plz Try as soon as possible to take action on this.

wid regards
      lokesh sharma
      mohitlove11 on May 5, 2011
      NO REFUND
      Dear sir/madam

My Name-Lokesh sharma
      appli.no.[protected]
      Plz Try as soon as possible to take action on this.

wid regards
      lokesh sharma

Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. — Non Refund of FPO Money

Sub :- Non allotment of shares and non refund of amount deposited.

I have applied for 1105 shares of Powergrid Corpotation of India Ltd. FPO vide Bid Cum App From No.
      3 5875971 and Cheque No. 111250 dated[protected] for Rs. 99450/- drawn on OBC Azadpur, Delhi-33.

The App. form was deposited with relevant documents with Kotak Securities New Delhi whreas Bank Serial No. is 1639965. I am sorry to write hereby that neither the shares has not been alloted nor the refund is remmitted to me till now. The Registrar of the Co. i.e. Karvy Computershares Pvt. Ltd. informed us vide their letter no. R/PGC2/1639965 dated[protected] that they have send my said refund and shares to other person by their mistake to MR. Rajender Parshad Khanna 13, Tagore Park, Model Town II Delhi-110009.
      It is submitted hereby that Co. is only responsible for any mistake from their side and the amount of refund is to be send to me by the Co./Registrar earliest as possible with interest from[protected]

Shiv Charan Gupta & Sons(HUF)
      235/60, Kewal Park, Azadpur, Delhi-110033.
      Mob. [protected]
      Mo

POWER GRID CORPORATION of INDIA LTD — NOT RECEIVED OF REFUND

rkr49
        I have applied for Power grid. on 12th November 2010 for 455 shares with
        total amount 40950/-. Out...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Stock Market

Recently Discussed

POWER GRID CORPORATION of INDIA LTD
        short amount received in ipo application
        POWER GRID CORPORATION of INDIA LTD
        non receipt of refund and allotment advice