Prepaid Mobile

Prepaid Mobile Complaints & Reviews

I HAD PRE PAID MOBILE CONNECTION NO. [protected] OF AIRTEL ABOUT SIX MONTHS AGO.
MY SIM GOT DAMAGED AND DESPITE MY BEST EFFORTS IT COULD NOT BE PROVIDED BY
AIRTEL OFFICE LOCATED IN INDIRA NAGAR , LUCKNOW AND FINALLY ON 24-2-12 I WAS ADVISED
TO VISIT THEIR OFFICE IN GOMTI NAGAR (NEAR MITHAI WALA) , BUT ON REACHING THERE
I WAS SHOCKED TO NOTE THAT THIS NUMBER IS ALLOTTED TO SOMEONE ELSE.
I HAVE GIVEN THIS NUMBER TO MY MOST OF FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES AND OTHERS ALSO AND
SUDDENLY ALLOTTING THIS NUMBER TO SOME ONE ELSE HAS PUT ME IN BIG PROBLEMS AND
I JUST CAN NOT SHOW MY FACE TO MY SUPERIORS AND FRIENDS/RELATIVES.
KINDLY INTERVENE IN THE MATTER AND AIRTEL MUST BE PUNISHED FOR THIS.

IT MAY BE SUBMITTED THAT MY NUMBER REMAINED UN-USED FOR ABOUT 20 DAYS JUST BECAUSE INDIRA NAGAR OFFICE OF AIRTEL (NEAR LEKHRAJ) WAS NOT HAVING ANY SIM AND I WAS ADVISED TO CONTACT GOMTI NAGAR OFFICE AFTER ABOUT 20 DAYS.

R.K. PURI
[protected] (NOIDA NUMBER BEING USED IN LUCKNOW)
PICUP BHAWAN
GOMTI NAGAR
LUCKNOW
Aug 13, 2020

Pre paid mobile — Validity not given as per offer

My mobile no [protected]. i am pre paid moble customer in gujarat. i rechrged with Rs 775.0 for one year validity on 02 Apr 08. But my validity expired on 02 May 08. I do not understand the reason. please rectify my account.

alok

COMPLAINT

I am a Airtel Prepaid customer of Guwahati. Mob.No. [protected]. I took the connection to send out and receive calls, but I find the Airtel Live and associated value added service personnels are ever-ready to catch subscribers unawares and push through 'Alert service' or Sub Liner Jokes, and charge of Rs 7 /-
    They do not care to ask, just deduct amount straightaway,taking the subscribers for granted. Take this as an example. On 18th Nov I received an SMS from 54321 "Thanks for using Alert Services subscription service from Airtel.You have been charged Rs 7." Then again on 24th Nov they deducted another Rs 7, and sent this SMS from 55381 " SUB LJOKE sms service would be renewed in 2 days.You will be charged another Rs 7/week towards renewal.To unsubscribe sms UNSUB L JOKE to 55383 " To send this SMS and get rid of this nuisance I had to spend Rs 3 towards SMS charges.
    This not all. I have taken care to D/ACT Airtel LIVE, D/ACT Airtel VAS.. Only recently I sent DND to 121 to get an SMS inforrming me that my Ref No of NCDC registration is S[protected],all promotional communications should stop to your Airtel Mobile within 45 days.. Two things need to be taken note of
    1) it states 'should stop' and not 'will stop' and 2) in 45 days from 24th Nov, giving plenty of scope for so called promotional communications come freely to my mobile and amounts being arbitrarily deducted from my Account.
    The service of two other Mobiles ,that of BSNL Mobile and Reliance Mobile is much better in this respect,.
    Another thing. In Vodafone and Reliance you have e-mail ids where a subcriber can directly interact with the corporate office. AIRTEL does not have such e-mail contact address,probably to hide their wrongdoings..Unlike Vodafone of Reliance you cannot speak directly to Customer Care Associate.You
    have the reciorded IVR to sing like a parrot into your ears.
    With several options before me,it is a matter of time before I part company with AIRTEL like so many others who are complaining about arbitrary deductions being made from their Account..Come on AIRTEL be a little courteous,ask before you trap customers and deduct amounts from Account.This is simply CHEATING.

RAHUL

Prepaid Mobile — 9944045871

Dear sir

I used the airtel network number [protected] for last 3 years but my mobile was missed on this year january month approximately 15.01.2009 but i cant to block my number that time because that number is in my relation name...then i gone to airtel showroom nagercoil your customercare exe told me i[censored] give old id address proof only we can activate that number and after 6 months you can try it till tht number was continuonsly switched off....18.09.20090i called that no reply same switched off next day
    19.09.2009 i called that no reply is no not in use pls check the no..i called to cus care.... your customercare officer told no possibilities to get ur old no becoz that no was recycled......according to my airtel request no [protected] i have sending this mail.....

pls sir i need tht number as prepaid or postpaid.....i am ready to submit my id and address proof i have very hope with airtel network i ll get the number pls help me.........thank u

Aravinth.k
    [protected] (further contat no)

Prepaid Mobile — unwanted messages

respected sir,
    I am using the reliance prepaid mobile whose no. is [protected] .On this mobile different unwanted message from reliance come to my mobile and the my balance is deducted continuously.One such messages is cricket subscription and reliance charges these messages are Rs.5 per day .I complaint on reliance customer care many times after complaining the messages stops for one day but on the next day these messages starts coming on my mobile .I also request for DND on this mobile and the DND starts on this mobile but the unwanted messages do not stops by reliance. I am not in position to bear Rs.5 per day and also there is no interest in cricket messages.I a mentally harassed by reliance India mobile.Please take action about this problem and i use this mobile frequently.
    thanking you
    yours faithfully
    Archana
    house no. 932
    sector 37
    faridabad
    phone no. [protected]
    i m airtel prepaid customer mera no. [protected] hai company mere no. jab bhi recharge krata hu paise kat leti hai pucho to pata nai kon kon si service ke naam batate hai wallpaper, song, music, background jabki main kisi bhi service ko active nahi karta mera set nokia 3310 hai usme me in service ka kya karuga aaj main kam se kam 50 call lagaye par mujhe koi bhi sahi jabab nai mila aur mere phone katdiye gaye isi traha kai customer airtel ki is traha ki cheating se paresan hai jo customer gali bakke baat karte hai unko company balance lauta deti hai par mera phone bar bar kat diya jata hai bataiye me kya karu

some example

prepaid mobile
    Posted:[protected] by Rahul Siracr Send email

Unscheduled charges
    COMPLAINT

They do not care to ask, just deduct amount straightaway, taking the subscribers for granted. Take this as an example. On 18th Nov I received an SMS from 54321 "Thanks for using Alert Services subscription service from Airtel.You have been charged Rs 7." Then again on 24th Nov they deducted another Rs 7, and sent this SMS from 55381 " SUB LJOKE sms service would be renewed in 2 days.You will be charged another Rs 7/week towards renewal.To unsubscribe sms UNSUB L JOKE to 55383 " To send this SMS and get rid of this nuisance I had to spend Rs 3 towards SMS charges.
    This not all. I have taken care to D/ACT Airtel LIVE, D/ACT Airtel VAS.. Only recently I sent DND to 121 to get an SMS inforrming me that my Ref No of NCDC registration is S[protected], all promotional communications should stop to your Airtel Mobile within 45 days.. Two things need to be taken note of
    The service of two other Mobiles, that of BSNL Mobile and Reliance Mobile is much better in this respect, .
    Another thing. In Vodafone and Reliance you have e-mail ids where a subcriber can directly interact with the corporate office. AIRTEL does not have such e-mail contact address, probably to hide their wrongdoings..Unlike Vodafone of Reliance you cannot speak directly to Customer Care Associate.You
    have the reciorded IVR to sing like a parrot into your ears.
    With several options before me, it is a matter of time before I part company with AIRTEL like so many others who are complaining about arbitrary deductions being made from their Account..Come on AIRTEL be a little courteous, ask before you trap customers and deduct amounts from Account.This is simply CHEATING.

RAHUL
    Read comments

AIRTEL MAGIC PREPAID MOBILE SVC — BLOCKING OF PUK NO

when i or my salesman contacted the customer care they onle render wrong address for SMS to get PUK No. Svc closed till last one week
    Hei this is a cheap trick by Airtel to increase their VAS business and blames the third party vendors. Not just Airtel every telecom provider in India does this. Poor fellows in sales when they are pressurised for sales figures they go all th way doing these cheap tricks to enhance their business.

And also please note that all the telemarketing calls you get are with the consent of these telecom providers. The senior officers to the field sales executive sells the number databases in excel sheets.

I have already stopped using Airtel for this reason and shifted 3 of my family phones to another telecom provide. Poor people. Extra smart to make themselves fools.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

my cell no. [protected] U send sms as recharge of 53 & get turant rs. 47.17 talktime after 72 hrs get 25.83rs this sms on[protected] i recharge rs. 53 on[protected] but i got talktime rs.45.17 after some time i again recharge of rs. 53 & again i got talktime rs.45.17 today is[protected] yet ihave not recieved additional talktime for first time rs.27.83 +rs. 27.83 for second time as total RS.55.66 I BOOKED COMPLT. [protected] at ur hot line

Prepaid Mobile Recent Comments