Prepaid Mobile

Prepaid Mobile Complaints & Reviews

rkpuri40
I HAD PRE PAID MOBILE CONNECTION NO. [protected] OF AIRTEL ABOUT SIX MONTHS AGO.
MY SIM GOT DAMAGED AND DESPITE MY BEST EFFORTS IT COULD NOT BE PROVIDED BY
AIRTEL OFFICE LOCATED IN INDIRA NAGAR , LUCKNOW AND FINALLY ON 24-2-12 I WAS ADVISED
TO VISIT THEIR OFFICE IN GOMTI NAGAR (NEAR MITHAI WALA) , BUT ON REACHING THERE
I WAS SHOCKED TO NOTE THAT THIS NUMBER IS ALLOTTED TO SOMEONE ELSE.
I HAVE GIVEN THIS NUMBER TO MY MOST OF FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES AND OTHERS ALSO AND
SUDDENLY ALLOTTING THIS NUMBER TO SOME ONE ELSE HAS PUT ME IN BIG PROBLEMS AND
I JUST CAN NOT SHOW MY FACE TO MY SUPERIORS AND FRIENDS/RELATIVES.
KINDLY INTERVENE IN THE MATTER AND AIRTEL MUST BE PUNISHED FOR THIS.

IT MAY BE SUBMITTED THAT MY NUMBER REMAINED UN-USED FOR ABOUT 20 DAYS JUST BECAUSE INDIRA NAGAR OFFICE OF AIRTEL (NEAR LEKHRAJ) WAS NOT HAVING ANY SIM AND I WAS ADVISED TO CONTACT GOMTI NAGAR OFFICE AFTER ABOUT 20 DAYS.

R.K. PURI
[protected] (NOIDA NUMBER BEING USED IN LUCKNOW)
PICUP BHAWAN
GOMTI NAGAR
LUCKNOW

Pre paid mobile — Validity not given as per offer

My mobile no [protected]. i am pre paid moble customer in gujarat. i rechrged with Rs 775.0 for one year validity on 02 Apr 08. But my validity expired on 02 May 08. I do not understand the reason. please rectify my account.

alok

Prepaid Mobile — Unscheduled charges [Resolved]

Rahul Siracr
    COMPLAINT

I am a Airtel Prepaid customer of Guwahati. Mob.No. [protected]. I took the connection to send out...

rahul agrawal
    my cell no. [protected] U send sms as recharge of 53 & get turant rs. 47.17 talktime after 72 hrs get 25.83rs this sms on[protected] i recharge rs. 53 on[protected] but i got talktime rs.45.17 after some time i again recharge of rs. 53 & again i got talktime rs.45.17 today is[protected] yet ihave not recieved additional talktime for first time rs.27.83 +rs. 27.83 for second time as total RS.55.66 I BOOKED COMPLT. [protected] at ur hot line