Prestige Club

Prestige Club Complaints & Reviews

The least the Prestige Club Management can do is inform any changes, additions, deletions in the participating Radisson hotels and Country Inns and suites in India. This would help the members to plan accordingly. for example, Radisson Blue Hotel Pune Kharadi is out of contract with the Prestige Club but this information was not shared until the last moment and with no alternate arrangements. it is high time the management understands to deal with its members amicably and responsibly. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THE CLUB MEMBERSHIP. BETTER TO AVAIL THE EXTANT DEALS IN TODAY'S COMPETITIVE MARKET, WHICH, MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, ARE IN PLENTY AND BETTER THAN ARE BEING OFFERED BY THE PRESTIGE CLUB. I request total refund of my membership charges as the privileges promised are not being honoured.

Hello Sir This mail is in regard to bring your kind attention of Person named Nisha who is doing frauds with the members, here is the brief of the complaint. We had a conversation with Nisha regarding prestige membership fore countries she offered the membership at the price of ---and c also promised to give a free Meal complementary voucher n addition to the complete voucher but when we received the deal there was no additional meal voucher as she promised by her and when i called her c told that s was sick and said and when i go back to office i will ask to the executive to deliver you the voucher i called her several times and complete month and i got the same reply that c is not well and c is not going to office after that few days later i called her again c told c joined again but her senior on leave few days back i asked her for membership and also i requested to give my old voucher as c promised initially but to my bad again the executive and didn't bring up the voucher c promised and took a self check from me again the new member ship when i called her c told that your meal voucher is attached in the package itself but we found there was no such voucher attache even the executive confirmed so Ms. Nisha who sits in country inn Shahibabad branch is fooling and she is a Conn women who lies members and take money from them using false promises. i request you to take a strict action against her else we are planning to take a legal action against your hotel. kindly respond back on immediate basis. Thanking you Best regards Abhishek Aggarwal

I am a member of Prestige club in Delhi for country inn, sahibabad. I just want to let everybody know that this club is completely made by some very fraud people. I am a member of this club, i was promised that i woulds be given a free room in the hotel, but whenever i call them to book the room, they have only 1 answers, " i will call you whenever the room is available" but that day never comes.They give membership of some hotels like crown plaza, radisson, country inn. BEWARE WITH THESE CHEATERS.
      Aug 13, 2020

I AM MEMBER PRESTIGE CLUB, MY MEMBERSHIP NO IS[protected]
        I COULD NOT MAKE BOOKING FOR SHIMLA AND JAIPUR WHENEVER I CALLED THEY ALWAYS SAY THERE IS NO ROOM AVAILABLE FOR PRESTIGE CLUB PEOPLE FOR THIS I HAVE CALLED 10 TIMES
        NOT THIS ONLY THEY HAVE NOT SEND ME MY MEAL COUPON ALSO
        WHEN I CONTACTED PRESTIGE CLUB PEOPLE THEY DIDN`T RESPONDED GOOD AT THEIR SREVICES
        THEY HAVE JUST CHEATED OF MONEY FROM ME AND NOT GAVE THE SERVICES THEY PROMISED
        KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER

I've been offered a disount coupon for radisson hotel on telephone which stated that on purchasing the offer i'll be entitiled to entertain 50% disount in Radisson hotels anywhere in India on various facilities.
          I agreed and an amount of around 4900 has been debited from my ABN AMRO Credit card.
          But when I received the packet the coupons mentioned many of the facilities are available for Radisson Varanasi only. on the contrary, those were offered for anywhere in India at Radisson location when their excutive had phoned me.

As per their instrucrtion i've returned back their packet to their delhi address but no confirmation has been received yet.

Contact person to whom i've discussed the entire matter is
          Ms. Ragini Bhattacharya
          Program Manager
          Prestige Club
          email : [protected]@prestigeclub.in
          tel:[protected]

Pls take action against this fraud. And arrange the refunds at the earliest.

regards
          Near Ciruit House Crossing
          Bareilly -243001
          Cell [protected].
          dear friend.
          i agree with u, radisson group always cheet when we want free room they always don't have any free room. but i[censored] want in 50% discount they have, because in varanasi radission i request them to give me free room but which ever date i asked them they told me sorry sir this date is full i cant give u pls take another date ok but when i call them pls give me another date again same prob sorry sir there is no room take another date ok, i asked in jan 2009 dated 18, 24, 25, 26, 28, 31, all time they answer me sorry sir no room is free in this. take any other date. i asked u i[censored] don't have free room why u give it.and my card is also expired in jan 2009.i have very bad experience against radisson group. and now i will not become member again this radisson group because they r cheater.
          They are very fraud people. Dont expect anything from their side.
          Even I had the same case with Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar,

I purchased the membership and after some time they didn't allowed my wife to use my card on my behalf and later they started digging into the terms and condition of the hotels and club membership. Even the lady manager Miss Dimple from Prestige Club offered us to return the card but on return of the card you won't get the money back.

I really had very bad experience with the Hotel n its staff, none of them were clear about the terms o[censored]sage, one said something else and other said something else. I had fight with the hotel manager and prestige club manager on the terms and both stated the different things.

At last I came to a conclusion to retain the membership and reward my money back as possible by availing and benefiting myself with the free vouchers.

I would surely never gonna purchase there membership for sure.

I WOULD SURELY NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO PURCHASE THE MEMBERSHIP. AS THERE TERMS KEEP ON CHANGING WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICES.
          I am member of prestige club with radison as well as county inn in both the hotels when called always same reply that room is not available. One month advance information but same answer that we r sold out full month no dates available in hotel.They are totally fraud club making fool of people.
          My membership number is[protected]. The room is never available even when booked for a month in advance. They offer to extend coupons only on membership renewal. This is clearly fraudulent and unethical.

Prestige Club Recent Comments