Private Bus

Private Bus Complaints & Reviews

I was travelling from bhilwara to shirdi in chirag travels. These ppl just to earn takes a huge risk.
The bus is pretty old and it was over crowded and adding to it the driver was highly incompetent.
Due to over weight the tire bursted around 2 am.. And bus floor got torn and ppl sleeping on the floor were badly hurted.
After complaining several times before the tyre got burst. Nobody in the staff cared to respond.
The stephnee tyre after changing was still smelling.
I called the head office but no one responded there as well.
It was crowded to the extent that women and children were sleeping below the sleepers in the luggage area.
I had an upper berth and there was not a single inch to step on the bus floor.
Its a risk to life.. I swear not to travel by busses cz its your life on sleeves. But please take action to stop this.
+1 videos

Bza to vizianagaram they have charged 1700
    And they have stopped at vizag and they isisted us to go to another bus with out a seat to sit
    For almost 15 passengers.
    Even the families have children below 5 years.
    Bus number ka 41 a 9599
    Zoom bus by sri sai krishna travels
    And they are shouting at passengers
    The driver said i won’t drive do what ever u can do date 12-01-19 to[protected]

Hi team this is regarding the bus journey from bengaluru to belgavi 11th jan 2019
      Bus no ka 51 b4935. The bus was not maintained no pest control done... Bed bugs all over the bus.. More over that they charge min 400 bucks extra for weekends and festivals seasons.. Requesting the team to please look into this issue and provide eligibility certificates for such private busses

Regularise the bus fare accordingly during the festival seasons as well

At ludhiana near wave mall, a private bus driver slapped my father very badly and when i told them not to they also hit me, i am a girl, as they were asking for side but there was no space so they stopped our car by coming in front and starting abusing, they were 6 people and they also abused my mother and me, so i want you to take serious action as soon as possible.

I have been traveling national or international. But this time it is a trauma ive been through. Telling you guys that this trip is by far the most embarrassing and shocking of all! It’s about the pathetic behavior if the staff while i was traveling from delhi to jalandhar. The act is so shameful that i won’t keep shut!

The bus by - golden temple travels, shop no.1, jamna bazaar, angoori bagh, red fort
          Ph [protected] / [protected]
          Have a “facility” of ensuite service in the bus so i chose it.
          I have a condition where i need to visit the loo frequently. The harsh driving and having my head banged twice on the glass window made me restless, so i went to loo for get freshen up (Peeing) the points below will give you the overview shameless behavior the conductor had when i went to use the loo.

1. The loo had pee, poop stain & it’s smell all over the water closet.
          2. When asked the conductor for the stop (Thrice), he said the bus is non stop, so it won’t stop anywhere!!
          3. Due to my bladder problem i couldn’t wait so i put the harpic over, which i saw there laying over without the cap! And peed somehow.
          4. I looked for the water and soap to wash my hands and guess what!? The tap or the flush did not have the water! There was no soap!! (By this time i already had the loo door beaten thrice by the conductor)
          I came out and when asked for the water to wash the hands or soap, the conductor asked what did you do!???!!! (No.1 or no.2) can you believe this!? I asked him what he meant so he told me to come out and then he’ll give me the water to wash my hands.
          5. I washed hands with some water he had in a rotten plastic bottle and came back to my seat (Which was on the upper compartment). The conductor came behind me and asked me to get down. When asked why? He said what did you do in the loo?

The exact words were : “parhe likhe hoke gwaaran wale kam krte na? Mai bewkoof nahin haan jo roz toilet saaf kra”

I came down in anger and asked him what is the matter with him!

In the middle of the night he asked me to justify what i took out of my body in the loo and told me to take the brush put more harpic and clean the toilet!!!

When denied he showed me the loo and threatened me to scream out that i’ve pooped and didn’t wash the closet to the whole bus! Yes! This high on alcohol or something guy with the cheapest mentality i’ve seen, said this (You can ask the driver each and everything as he was the witness of everything happened). Yes! I put the cleaner so that the smell goes away, does it mean you will make the passenger clean the toilet??!!!. He quarreled and keep threatening and quoting me illiterate and guilty until i
          Cleaned the toilet! What a shame on the bus company and the people in it. Worst things like

You people don’t deserve these kind of facilities...
          This the reason we don’t fill the water in the tank...
          You will tell your illiterate background like this anyways! Were told to me!

I could have slapped him hard but i believe “my low standards etiquettes”didn’t allow me to!

When i had enough i told him to shut up, so he replied me back with you shut your mouth!! I left crying and came back to my seat!

This is certainly the most embarrassing journey i had. I am in a shock and don’t know how to react!... I would want you guys to take strict action on it! Also i would want my full refund for this trip. Please do the same so that they still have some respect left for the customers

Kpn travels traveller care worst beasuse driver injured my head. The door was not open i need to go for urine the door was locked so many time i’m shouted cont hear driver because door locked so many times push the it’s not open and then call the kpn coustmer care and contact the driver and it keck the door and nearby the door and the door hired my head was injured kindly take for the driver and need my amount refund my bus pare

Hi sir, today around 11.30 a. M we (3) travelled from pungampalli to p. Puliampatti. We gave
              100 rs for the ticket. He didn’t give the change till bus reached p. Puliampati.. After we get down from the bus he give only 70 rs in stead of 79rs then bus had gone immediately.. The bus cost is 21 rs (3*7=21). Please take the action asap. I have the ticket proof.....
              Hi sir/madam

Iam antony, i book ticket on 23-dec-2018 i reached boarding point porur toll gate on time, but while crossing road with my wife and my small kids in porur toll gate it takes 5 mins due to traffic. Bus suddenly bus left me wihout any information,
              Driver has dont have heart to pick passengers.. After i took auto and planned to pick bus at perungalatur.. Suddenly bus didnt wait at perungalatur and i took ola...

I am travelling to hyderabad from pune for official work through satnam travels and has started travelling at 09.00pm dated 10th december 2018 and took long hault hadapsar to pick more passangers and after that, bus has arrived at yawat which is approx 40km. From pune and we came to know bus is not working and driver gave us promise it will take hardly 15 min to repair but it took 3 hours to get repaired.

Since 11.30pm we were saying to arrange another bus and forced them to get it repaired soon but they were not responding properly and not even trying to solve the bus problme and instead of taking care of all the passengers they were denying to give proper answer and said to call online service from where we have booked the tickets. We were continuously asking the owners number but the conductor and driver are not giving it due this many of passengers are going to miss their flights and i am will be late for my office meeting where, j have to attend it at 10.00am.

This is really ridiculous to proved the customer serives and because of this i have to suffer for my official meeting. Who will be the responsible for our loss? I hope i will get satisfactory response on this matter. We all sufferd a lot in whole,

Bus details are as below
              Satnam travels
              Ka 51 c 9395

I have booked a ticket in red bus from Hyderabad to Doddipatla on[protected] with pnr no TS[protected]WGUS/327817/LVR - 888 - DP in LVR Travels. The service was cancelled reason unknown. They have shifted my bus and seat also, I have compromised for my seat and I have asked them that bus is going to Doddipatla, they told yes but they have dropped me in Palakolu. If the informed me before I would have traveled on multi axil bus i have preferred this bus only because of its destination. I have lost my half day time and my money and I have suffered a lot in that bus all the journey time but these people doesn't require about the passenger problems and I don't know the route also COPASSINGER told me that this bus is going in different route please take nessary action on this thanking you

Private Bus Recent Comments