Private Bus

Private Bus Complaints & Reviews

I travelled many times from route solan to subathu(h.p). I want to complain about different fare charge in different private buses.. they charge according to their own will after in diesel hike.. and most of the bus conducter is not well behaved and quarrel with passenger. Also they dont issue ticket.. ticket fare should be same for all the private buses..please see through this issue.. also i want to complain about bus from solan to sairi named starline..

I nandini vashisht booked a bus from kasol to delhi on 06.11.18 for 11.11.18and got the confirmation message where it was mentioned that i have to board the bus from sun and wind hotel at 6:30. I reached the place at 6 but there was no bus from srt. Firstly i didn't got any call from the bus service company and when i called the person mr. Preet singh gave me a no. Of pardeep who didn't picked our call and when he did picked up the call after 20mins he said that we have to come back to kasol bus stop. But then mr. Preet singh said that you be there and board a bus of pal bus service. That bus again dropped us at the kasol chowk and asked us to wait for the bus. Out of anxiety when we again called mr. Preet singh and questioned him about his services he said that you take your money back and go home on your own. He also talked to me in a very bad manner whose recording is with me. And when i told him that i will surely him he said in a very arrogant tone that it doesn't matter to him and now i have to go home on my own and cut my phone. When we interacted with mr. Pradeep regarding the same he said that i should go and talk to the ownwrs. The funny part is that the bus that mr. Pradeep made us boarded for which i paid rs. 1200 is the same bus on which a person who paid rs. 1000 is travelling. Our bus supposed to leave at 6:30pm and it's 7:15pm and it still hasn't departed.
    Mr. Preet singh - [protected]
    Mr. Pradeep - [protected]

Hi regarding the private bus named scm reg no KL 09 AM 5566 this bus is running from pollachi to thrissur.. we were travelling from pollachi to kollengode..this bus were stoped in the stand and people were sitting in the bus. When we tried to get in the bus they told another govt bus is there sometimes wait for it if it doesnt come then get in..but we told its fine if its going later also..but they didnt allow us..but if anybody travelling to the last stop ie thrissur they will let them get in...when we asked them whats the reason they misbehaved with us.please do the needful action to stop them from doing the same thing with other people

It’s the dussera festival time so I have pre-booked my ticket in orange tours and travels which I got it for Rs 1680.But it’s all in vain my ticket has been cancelled and that was informed to the passengers on the day of boarding, the worst thing about it is they didnt even arrange an alternate bus for the passengers.since it’s the very peak time no seats were available specially for ladies.so I had to book a flight ticket for the price of Rs5180 which is three times more than my bus fare.I seriously need an explanation for this
        Who the hell will be responsible for this?
        At last the travellers will send an sms saying the bus fare will be refunded which for god sake will take months and months for the process to be completed.Upon all my question is why will I have to suffer for the irresponsible behaviour of that particular travellers so I kindly request and seriously demand more than the refund amount which is my flight price Rs 5180.

It’s the dussera festival time so i have pre-booked my ticket in orange tours and travels which i got it for rs 1680. But it’s all in vain my ticket has been cancelled and that was informed to the passengers on the day of boarding, the worst thing about it is they didnt even arrange an alternate bus for the passengers. Since it’s the very peak time no seats were available specially for ladies. So i had to book a flight ticket for the price of rs 5180 which is three times more than my bus fare. I seriously need an explanation for this. Who the hell will be responsible for this?
          At last the travellers will send an sms saying the bus fare will be refunded which for god sake will take months and months for the process to be completed. Upon all my question is why will i have to suffer for the irresponsible behaviour of that particular travellers so i kindly request and seriously demand more than the refund amount which is my flight price rs 5180.

Hlo sir... I'm ankur nagar from kullu (H. P.).
            Sir my complaint is buses can't stop at bus stop (Nagmandir bus stop). At nagmandir bus stop, every type of buses like govt., private, can't stop. They all are giving priority to compete with other buses rather than to pick a passenger from bus stop, they can't see weather. Buses like vtc, sawrajya laxmi, etc.,
            My Name is Ashutosh.
            Bus No - UP 53 BT 5169
            I had travelled from Gorakhpur to Anandnagar and they take too much charge. They take ₹60 while current fare is only ₹40.
            Conductor abuses me on discussing about extra fare..
            Bus is full like a market. Even no place for standing. No seats for women and childs. But bus drivers don't care about it and loaded person to person. If you want to know just ask any passenger. Rai Bihar bus service. Please provide some government buses. Muzzaffarpur to gorakhpur route no buses is available.
            This bus name rajali bus company service from dindugal to kottayur via natham
            This bus started from 8.40pm dindugal to kottayur I was traveling on this bus I ask ticket for Natham I paid 20 currency and 10 rupees coin he not accepted and shouting in that bus 10 rupees coin he didn't accept that conductor name pandian not behave good

For today (19sep2018) i had booked 4l seat in srs travels which was supposed to leave at 9 40pm. To get that bus i had to travel 30km from my place... But 7 30pm i got message saying bus got cancelled and one guy (Shivaraj gowda) from srs (Sringeri) called me and told bus got cancelled and alternative bus arranged which will start by 8pm instead of 9 40pm. The guy who called me from srs spoke very harshly and even behaved worst when reach the srs office his num is [protected]. I will be thankful if you take quick action against srs and the guy who called..
              Regards.
              Boarding point: Sringeri
              Address: OPP KSRTC BUS STAND
              Sep 19, 2018
              Updated by Vinaydr123
              For today (19Sep2018) I had booked 4l seat in srs travels which was supposed to leave at 9 40pm. To get that bus I had to travel 30km from my place... But 7 30pm I got message saying bus got cancelled and one guy (shivaraj gowda) from srs (sringeri) called me and told bus got cancelled and alternative bus arranged which will start by 8pm instead of 9 40pm. The guy who called me from srs spoke very harshly and even behaved worst when reach the srs office his num is [protected]. I will be thankful if you take quick action against srs and the guy who called..

Ticket No: TMAB30508868
              Passenger Name: Vinay D R
              PNR: TS[protected]OCTN/25292770/Sringeri - B.lore Sleeper
              Travels: SRS Travels
              Departure: 09:40 PM Sep 19, 2018
              Seat Numbers: 4L
              Boarding point: Sringeri
              Address: OPP KSRTC BUS STAND
              You can reach out to the bus operator at [protected] in case of further queries.egards.
              Vinay

I've been observing from past few months one of the travelers named salamat travelers (Slt), these days i see most of the times bus is getting over loaded without taking appropriate measures. They are not keeping any bar on how many standing persons to be allowed. Kindly look into this issue. The bus travels in the root of kadapa to bangalore and bangalore to kadapa. The days on which i observe bus getting overloaded are monday and tuesday from kadapa to bangalore, friday and saturday from bangalore to kadapa. Kindly reply me if you need more details on this.
                Not correct time 2 hours delay .irresponsible answer with out respect
                [email protected] 's reply, Sep 12, 2018
                Hebron travels 2 hours delay irresponsible answer .irresponsible reply

On usual days, they charge 550 for single sleeper and 1000 for a double sleeper. But on festivals they increase their prices by 60% to 90%.

I tried to book the ticket for 24th august. Price told was 1600 for double and 900 for single sleeper.

When i asked the reason for fare hike, he bluntly replied festivals.

Fouji bus

Delhi to bhind and bhind to delhi

Different buses are taking different fares after the declaration of 1rupees hike in fare. Another problem is the same buses are taking different fares in different days. everyday quarrel is occurring between conductor and public. I m saying these incidents are occurring in bally-karunamoyee kolkata bus route. today this happen in bally halt-karunamoyee bus number-WB23C9363. Pls solve the matters
                    Date[protected] bus jaipur to bikaner 11:20 timeming milan travels bus number 1008..over loaded bus and raaf driving...i called driver plz speed slow..he can’t speed slow...very bad service milan travels...

Private Bus Recent Comments