Private Bus

Private Bus Complaints & Reviews

Sir i m book ahamdabad to Jodhpur going bus by Jain travel they give me bus of maharaja rj07 pa 6531 this bus on7 July 2018 the conductor of the bus abuse with us and stoping too much for loading the bus and take too much load on bus without think about passenger. And transportation police were also without check bus and clear it before Riya Hyundai Gujarat.plz sir take action against him and that all type of buses.see the load on this bus.

Private bus — charging extra fair from passengers

On date 28th june 2018, i was travelling from park street, kolkata to natun rasta crossing (Near dumurjala indoor stadium) in k6 bus whose number is. Wb11b 1864. Actual fare from park street, kolkata to natun rasta crossing by k6 bus is rs.10.00 but conductor of this bus charged rs.11.00. I told him that please charge actual fair. Then he threatened and told me to leave the bus and also pushed me. I am a daily passenger of this route of k6 bus. I was compelled to pay rs.11.00.

Before the latest increase of bus fare, the bus fare from tikiapara, howrah tojeevand eep, kolkata was rs.9.00. For the reverse side i. E. From
    Jeevandeep, kolkata to tikiapara, howrah the fare was same.

After the present increase in bus fare increase of re.1.00 has happened of the rate existed. So the fare should be rs.10.00 for the journey from jeevandeep, kolkata to tikiapara, howrah.

Park street is only one stoppage before the jeevandeep stoppage. So if anybody takes a journey from park street to natun rasta crossing which is six stoppage before tikiapara, fare should be rs.10.00 or less, as the distance from park street to natun rasta crossing is much less than the distance from jeevandeep to tikiapara.

If fare chart table is available, kilometrewise distance is mentioned and dispute can be avoided. There is no fare chart table pasted inside the bus inspite of repeated reminders to the bus conductors. Thus they are cheating the passengers from the year after year.

I have already mentioned the bus is rt-k6, bus no. Is wb11b1864 and the serial no. Of the ticket is 428, which is kept carefully with me. Please take serious action agains the self will and misbehavior of the conductor of this bus.
    I used to travel from Hyderabad to cumbum. The private bus fares charging are too high. The private bus tickets are charging more than 1000 per ticket. Theyy are charging sleeper coaches between 1300 to 2000. Especially when festival periods charges are too high.

My daughter was travelling from bangalore to mangalore on 22-may-18
      In durgamba motors - ka51d4769 (Route 10d), seat # 8, 21:30 to 04:30
      Boarding point - esteem mall
      Dropping point - pvs
      Ticket no: tm6k85130687
      Pnr no: ts[protected]wmuw/2190003/10d

She was molested on the way and when she raised alarm, the person who molested her ran and occupied seat no 17 (Lower sleeper).
      She complained to the driver sridhar - [protected], but he did not cooperate.
      No one came to her help.
      The bus personnel are not ready to share the details of the person who molested my daughter.
      The bus service people are very arrogant and not considerate towards such major issues.

Pl help us give the molester's details, so that we can register a police complaint.
      This will also avoid such incidents in future.
      Nov 10, 2018
      Updated by NainaBharathi
      No action taken yet on this complaint

I have booked the ticket for my dad from chennai to thisayanvilai for today (19.05.2018) in srs travels. The boarding point is perungulathur at 5:45 pm. My dad is 56 years old and he was having heavy luggages. He reached the spot at 5:30pm and confirmed his ticket with the srs office and was waiting for the bus from 5:30pm infront of the office. But the bus crossed perungulathur at 7:30pm without taking him on board. Then the bus left to vandalur and then the conductor of the bus called him and told him to come to vandalur for boarding the bus in 10 min. How can a 56 year aged man with heavy luggages come from perungulathur to vandalur in 10 min? And who is he to change the boarding point at the last moment? I wanted to file this as a complaint and expect you to take severe action on the authorities concerned.

Thank you.

Route: pune to bangalore
          Bus number: ka 01 ad 6776
          Travels: national travels (Red national bus)
          Departure: 11:50 pm may 15, 2018
          Seat number: 50
          Boarding point: hinjewadi bridge-national travels opp. Hotel rajyog garden
          Landmark: hinjewadi bridge-national travels opp. Hotel rajyog garden
          Address: hinjewadi bridge-national travels opp. Hotel rajyog garden
          National travels (Red national bus) (Not in a halt)

Above are the mentioned details about my journey. Firstly, the bus which was scheduled at 11:50pm only turned up at 1:15am. And i could track the bus which showed it was 90km away, but the conductor kept claiming he would reach my pickup point by 12am and spoke very rudely.

Next when i entered the bus, all the seats were occupied and there were about 10 passengers who had illegally occupied the walkway and were sleeping/sitting on the path all through the night. My seat no 50 was occupied by somebody who was drunk and refusing to get up the conductor did not help me reclaim my seat. I had to instead settle in some other seat.

When they stopped for breakfast in the morning, i was asleep and the conductor woke me up forcefully and made me get off the bus even though i was sleeping and didn't want to eat. He abused me verbally and threatened and used words like chutiya and asked me to get off.

Besides the blue lights which are supposed to be on during the journey at night was off for most of the journey.

On date 13th may 2018, i was travelling from patna to madhubani in om travels ac bus whose number is br-06pd-7186. Actual fare of patna to madhubani in ac bus is rs200 but conductor of this bus charged rs 220.
            I told him that please charge actual fair then he told me to leave the bus in between.
            Please take serious action agains the self will of comductor of this bus.
            KA 19 D 2538
            Name of the bus - Mahima
            Bus number 1
            Careless bus driving taken place
            Please resolve
            Mendon's reply, Jun 5, 2018
            Please

I booked 2 tickets in trupati travels from railyatri.com from shirdi to pune which was to leave from shirdi at 10:30 am.
              I reached the pick up point and then saw a bus with honey travels calling and asking us to board in. It was a pathetic bus in which ac was not working (I booked the ac bus ticket) driver told us to sit on any seat and waited for 20mins to fill the seats. After that we thought the bus has left for pune but the driver after driving for 1hour took a u turn from mid way and came back to the same boarding point!! So literally at 12. Pm we were at the same place.
              After that driver told people that overbooking is done so few people sit in the jeep. He also asked me to sit in the jeep to which i refused. However after wasting 15more minutes there finally bus took from the boarding point (Same place where we were expected to wait at 10:30)
              Finally after driving for half an hour the bus again stopped in midway after 10km drive and it broke down. We were kept waiting in the bus for 2hours in the heat where driver and conductor fled away after stopping the bus.
              We called tirupati travels and honey travels but they were rude and refused to take responsibility. We were supposed to reach pune by 1:30 and till 4 pm we were in shirdi only.
              It has caused us a lot of mental and physical discomfort. There fore i am lodging this complaint.
              May 06, 2018
              Updated by Kriti Awasthi
              I will add the bus number once I get down of the bus
              May 06, 2018
              Updated by Kriti Awasthi
              Added image of Honey travels contact number !

We booked the ticket from chennai to kumbakonam in raahath scania bus on 19/04/2018. But they didn't intimate any message to passenger regarding the bus cancellation. We learn to know that, at the time of boarding only. No person had take care of this problem from raahath bus or paytm. This incident very much affected my mother for the journey. And we got the ticket from rathimeena and completed the journey. Kindly all peoples aware of the incident and avoid by the untrusted raahath operator. Thank u

Bus no : ap18 td0009
                  Time : around 10:45
                  Date :[protected]
                  Location:
                  Signal near lifestyle, begumpet, hyderabad.

Description:

It is around 10:45 pm on 23rd feb 2018. There was green signal at ameerpet - begumpet flyover junction and i was about to cross the junction on my bike. Suddenly the bus went in front of me. Had i been a few feet ahead, i would not able to submit this complaint.

For confirmation, you can check the camera footage. Time and date are exact.

Please never board on khattra bus usually operates around patiala, they will mentally torture you until your soul breaks in, it is not one time opportunity but you can enjoy khattra molestation service in any bus at anytime, conductors charge more than fair, and they write different amount on their copy and passenger copy, you can also view ludhiana from both highway as well as streets as this bus usually take rounds of ludhiana city for local passengers (Mind you bus is a long route bus), if you think world is made of humans, talk to wonderful lying machines a. K. A conductors of the bus and you will get a cold touch of reality, these people are definitely sent by devil himself as they are not done molestating here, they will stop around at liquor store and gas stations for few minutes/hours just to piss of the passengers even more, all this i am speaking from 4 year experience, literally i am afraid travelling on this route as this bus is a nightmare crawling on this beautiful land, you can say khattra is a curse of partials, you can't hate many things here but this bus service you would love to hate.

Private Bus Recent Comments