Prospexiv Company

Prospexiv Company Complaints & Reviews

Prospexiv company regarding homebase form filling job. They offer me 30000/-. Also received their phone call from a male person...

On 19th december 2018, i was a promised for a earning oppurutity online for free, now they are demanding money in name of legal action and extension of work.

The agent told me the job we are given is totally free, if you complete this work you will get rs 30000 per month and the service fee would be 4600 which we will deduct from your salary, but i told them i am not interested in your work then, the agent told me to cancel your work provide your aadhaar details and your mail id, the prospexiv fake company is still mailing me to pay 12980 rs and every week they are including some charges in it..

Prospexiv company has no business registration proof
Their office address is no where located
There executives do not provide any authorised documents and switch off their numbers when called.. Please save me from this
asking me to pay money and threatening me
Jan 22, 2019

Hello sir,
    Maine ek company prospexiv ke bare mai padha jo online form filling ka kaam deti hai jisme 1200 form 12 din mai fill karne hote hai hain or form fill hone par company 30000 rs deti hai or 12 dino mai form fill na kar pane par hume 4600 rs dene hote hai maine ye kaam karne ke liye company se aggrement kiya par mujhe problem aane par meri koi help nahi ki gayi or complaint ke liye jo site btayi gayi wo bhi work nahi kar rahi thi tab is company ke bare mai net par padhne par mujhe pta chla ki ye ek fraud company hai jo jabardasti draa ka paise leti hai ye company ek he aggrement par naam badal dadal kar sab ko bhej rahi hai or draa draa kar paise le rahi hai or ab yehi kaam mere sath ho rha hai mujhe bar bar msg ya mail ke through paise dene ke liye kha ja rha hai nahi toh case karne ki dhamki de rahe hai... Please help me.
    force and put mentally pressure for paying money
    Noting happiness don't thing about that company that is fake fake be cool

I have got a call on 3rd january from prospexiv company regarding homebase form filling job. They offer me 30000/-. Also received their phone call from a male person saying that 1200 forms will be provided to you that you have to complete in 12 days. Per correct form you will get 25 rs so max. Earning can be (30000). No preregistration fees, fees will be deducted from your final salary. They demanded 91.66% accuracy... I[censored]nable to complete and submit the work or unable to achieve accuracy then company will not pay any amount, you have to pay 4600 as a registration fees.

I thought it is a big opportunity for me for free invest and good earning. After then they send me one link to download the softwaer to sign the agreement
      I have sign the agreement but one of my friend told me that it is fake company and fake agreement. So i will call the fake company number and told him that i am not intersted so don't call me again but they told me that i[censored] are not intersted then u pay the amount of rs 4600 i[censored] not pay then company will take a legal action.
      Pls help me..
      ...

Jan 7, 2019
      Consumer forum solve my problems Thanks.
      This is a fake company. Dont pay any money to them.
      I have already filed a complaint about this company...today dated 15th jan 2019, getting a message to pay 85000 rs/- .i have attached that image of the message...please help me to resolve from this problem

I got continuously call from this company for doing online jobs. I said ok. Then they tell me they give 1200 forms. We have to submit 1100 forms within 12 days. If we fail to submit that work we have to pay 4600 rs towards company. But for other reason i'm not able to compliting this work. Yesterday onne person calling me and threatened me that he taking legal action towards me. And he forcing to pay 4600 rs as a utility charges.. If i'm not paying 4600 then he telling we meet in court. And i'm attaching msg and email which he send to me.
        Please help me to get out from this situation
        Jan 5, 2019
        Consumer forum solve my problems. Her name shweta. And phone is +917229016109.she helped me to get out of this situation
        Prospexiv fraud company mujhe ek machine se messages and mails karke dhamikiya derahe Hain court ki legal penalty mangrahe Hain Maine Kaye bar complaint karii Hai but koi help nhi ki abhitak kkoi help nhi ki Meri problem solve nhi hue me bhot depressed rehtii huun pls Meri help kariye this is my contact number [protected]