Quick Cab

Quick Cab Complaints & Reviews

I have been booking quick cab in past but the overall experience has remained very bad.I should rather say as pathetic. 1. They'll send any damn taxi and many a times you'll not find them in proper condition(being its EECO cab or wagon R) 2. They always try to charge extra(by taking long routes/ any other mean) 3. There are hidden charges about which taxi driver will also not update and at the time of payment; they'll include all damn charges. 4. They do not know how to talk to the customers being its driver or customer care. 5. They sent the confirmation sms of booking but driver didn't come at time and moreover found his phone as switched off. 6. Highly unprofessional cab services 7. Taxi driver gets late many a times at destination. The gap may be of an hour as well or more. My suggestion would be to not to book taxi via quick cab rather book a taxi which may charge 1 or 2 Re extra but is transparent in dealing and which provide better taxi, better services and better drivers.

Sir/mam,

I have requested for the cab in morning 10:32 am 25/01/2013 and my booking id - 3413847, for which I got the confirmation at 4:23 pm that vehicle number DL 1RT 0759 Alto Driver Harrish Arora has been booked.
    Now I have requested for the cancellation at 4:24 pm. Now while cancellation ms Ankita one o[censored]r executive is asking for the payment of 100 rupees saying if I haved cancelled the cab before 75 mins then no money would have deducted. My question is I will cancel when my cab would have booked, now my cab was booked 67mins prior to the journey then why I pay 100 rupees for that.

Then she told me that she will put my number in black list and cannot book further any cab.

Sir / mam its nt my loss I have a client which have to travel for next 4 month. In case of 100 rupees you are losing ur business. Also If I see ur terms and condition there is no clause saying this.

Terms and Conditions Governing Use of Quick Cabs Booking Services

1. The customer shall pay the taxi fare (as displayed in the meter), parking charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi services. The toll charges will be payable by customer as applicable, only when the customer is travelling in Quick cabs & crosses the toll post.
    2. All bookings will attract an additional 'Convenience Charge'.
    3. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by Quick Cabs is at the sole risk of the Customer and that Quick Cabs disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
    Without prejudice to the above, Quick Cabs makes no representation or warranty that: a. The service will meet your requirements; b. The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
    4. Quick Cabs shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Quick Cabs or due to the failure of Quick Cabs to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer Tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Quick Cabs or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.

Without prejudice to the above, Quick Cabs shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure by Quick Cabs to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if Quick Cabs has agreed to so provide the taxi or even if the Customer has advised Quick of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the taxi is not provided at all or within the stipulated time.
    5. The Customer shall indemnify Quick Cabs from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Quick Cabs may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand.
    6. Quick Cabs is hereby authorized to use the location-based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the Customer uses the mobile phone to make a taxi booking. The location-based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a taxi for the Customer.
    7. Quick Cabs shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within the Quick Cabs Pvt. Ltd. or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as so required by the law or by directive or request from such government body or any third party, the particulars of the Customer in the possession of Quick Cabs in any way as Quick Cabs, in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
    8. Quick Cabs shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate the booking of taxis done by the Customer.
    9. Quick Cabs encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the Quick Cabs during the journey, Quick Cabs will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
    10. If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Quick Cabs of the same in writing within 24hours o[censored]sing the taxi or the services of Quick Cabs.
    11. The courts of Delhi, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the services offered by Quick Cabs or the agreement or arrangement between Quick Cabs and the Customer.
    12. Quick Cabs shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Quick Cab's website at www.Quickcabs.in or on the date that Quick Cabs may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
    13. We record all the calls made to our call Centre for quality and training purposes.
    14. All vehicles registered with Quick Cabs Pvt. Ltd. are continuously tracked using GPS for security reasons only.
    15. Quick Cabs Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Quick Cabs are free of viruses or other harmful components. Quick Cabs will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages

Quick Cab — charged extra and customer service misbehaved

I was charged more money than actual fare also when i tried to contact customer service they disconnected my call and misbehaved saying you can complain about us whereever you want.

Driver name Balle singh
    booking id 29930
    Car no Dl 1ry 1060

We traveled by quick cab on 24th April 2011 from Rohini to Domestic Airport (T3). The first thing we could notice was rude behavior of the cab driver. Other problems we faced were as follows:
      1. The cab had already run for 1 km before we started our journey which driver didn’t inform us about. When we noticed it pointed out to the driver he very rudely told us - theek hai sir aap 1 km ke paise kaat ke de dena! as if he was doing a favor to us.
      2. The cab air conditioner stopped working on travelling just 8 km (of the total journey of around 37 km). Again, instead of being apologetic or informing us the driver just opened the window and when we asked why has he switched off the a/c he rudely told us - a/c kharab ho gaya.. gaadee overheat ho gayee hai. After reaching the airport we demanded that we be charged lower because a/c wasn’t working for most of the journey. To this he again very arrogantly told us that he will not take anything less than full fare and that it is not his fault. More than the a/c problem we were upset by the driver's behavior. So I decided to call customer care and explained them the situation. Then they put me on hold for 8-9 minutes and all this while this driver was irritating us with his arrogant attitude and comments. Then when the call resumed, they promised to call me within 2 minutes with a solution to the problem. I waited for 3-4 minutes but they didn’t call. Fed up with all the drama and wanting not to miss my flight, I paid full fare to the driver. When the call came after another 2 minutes the person posing as duty manager on the other side told I could have paid Rs. 50 less to the driver and more importantly he assured me that he will make the driver report immediately to him and his duty will be called off.

After a couple of days I followed up to see what action has been taken on my complaint. The call was picked by some other person; I was promised a call back in 15 minutes with details on action taken. The call didn’t come for another couple of hours. I again called back and the same person told me that relevant duty manager is not available today and he will definitely give a call back the next day. But even after 3 more days, the call hasn’t come.
      Following are the details of the above incidents:
      Booking id: 489325
      Driver: Govind
      Cab no: 1170
      Duty Manager (who promised strong action against the driver): Anil
      Person who promised last call back: Amit

I would urge the management to look this as such incidents will only lead to customer dissatisfaction.
      Aug 13, 2020

Quick cab is certainly the worst cab service in Delhi. I had not one but two bad experiences with them.

First one
        My first bad experience occurred last November. I had booked the cab for 6 am in the morning and I called up the driver at 5:45 am to confirm. The guy was asleep, but still assured me that he lives nearby and would be there by 6:10.
        So I waited till 6:10, but he didnt came and called him again and then begin his excuses that I'm on my way and would be there in 2 minutes and all. Finally he arrived at 6:30 and eventually i missed my flight. On the top of that the fare was 250, I gave him a 500 rupee note and he returned me just 200 bucks. I was in a hurry so i didnt checked the change and he overcharged me.
        I called quick cab to look into the matter and there response was they cant do anything about it and if I want I can take an action against the driver personally.

Second One
        For a long time i didnt booked a cab with him, but had to book a cab last week due to some emergency. I booked a cab in the evening for next day's morning. I told operator from quick cab about my earlier experience with them and she assured me that it was one off case and wont be repeated. But, finally the driver never came. His number was unreachable. I was just able to catch my train.

I wish I could take some action against them and was wondering if there exists some law to do so. Anyways, I have decided that I would never book a quick cab again and will advice everyone of you the same.

Paras

I booked a cab on 07.03.2010 for a Cab from DLF phase III to Park Centra Sector 31 at 9:30 am they confimed at 7:30 in the morning with the chauffer details at 9:30 wen confimed with the driver he confirmed he hasnt received any booking. Also when questioned the company they said the confirmation was wrongly sent to me. On requesting to talk to the floor manager the lady didnt escalate the call and hanged my phone thrice. Due to this hassel I have missed my interview time. Kindly look into the matter as these radio cab companies are makinga fool o[censored]s people. My booking Id with the cab company was 58955

When a caller calls for booking custmer care staff start gossiping with co staff after picking the phone and suddenly drops the phone without listening to the caller.
            One had to call several times to get booking done. If you complain they start abusive language and disconnect the phone.
            Although cab should have A/C but more often either it is not working or driver does not start A/C pleading that there is no gas to complete the journey even.
            Driver may take you to Gas filling satation in between your journey and keeps you sranded for about 30 minutes.

Quick Cab — Not answering the phone & Rube behaviour of Drivers

Hello

Can i get the number and person name who is handling this "Quick Cab ".

Also,
            its having the worst sevice center with worst staff, disconnecting the calls without giving specified answer.

if you have some courtsey then plz provide the numbers.

Upasana Joshi

The other week I had an interview in Gurgoan, for which I had to travel from Dwarka. My misfortunate that I booked Quick Cab.

A distance that should not be more than 15 - 17 km showed up as 40 km on the cab's fradulent meter. To add to my woes, the cab driver was unwilling to print me a receipt. My interview schedule meant I was pressed for time and hence I made the blunder of paying up instead of arguing with him. The poster above rightly mentions, DO NOT TAKE QUICK CAB. Instead of winning customers over, they resort to any means to rob them. I tried speaking to the customer reps some 6 times later, but no action was taken. Worse was the fact that on two of those occassions, the customer rep hung up on me!

FYI- The cab driver's name, cab number and phone number: Vinod Kumar, DL 1RY 1147,[protected]

this is the second time when we suffered because of booking Quick Cab Services. On 04th May 2009, my husband called Quick Cab Service and booked a cab from saket to Airport, which was suppose to come ta 5 a.m to our place. We received the following confirmation sms from the company -
                " Thanks for choosing QuickCabs.
                Booking Id:44048,
                Cab no:DL 1RY 1118,
                Chauffer: Karan Naushad, Cell:[protected]. "

On 5th May morning, nobody came, when my husband called the driver on the number provided in the sms, he said that he is in gurgaon and nobody informed him of the pick up timings and his cab has a breakdown. There was no intimation or apology from the company's side. My husband has to take an auto otherwise he would have missed his flight.

Similiar incident happened with my sister who booked quick cab from saket to gurgaon. Only on calling the driver, he said that nobody informed him of this pick up nad when my sister called their customer care, they said that our driver is on his way.

Quick cab is an example of lack of responsibility. The purpose of having such a facility is to timely reach on the desired destination. But they are so unreliable that it is better to call your local cab wala or an auto rather than going for such organized cab booking companies.

Government should take some action against such service provider's who take customer's for a ride. Its about the inconvenience and panic caused when the customer comes to know at last moment that the cab which he has booked is not coming.

Quick Cab — CAB DID NOT REACH/ UNRELIABLE SERVICE

This is to inform you that on 29th September '09 at 12.45pm I had booked a Cab from Gurgaon to New Delhi Railway Station from Quick cab call centre on tel. no. 45333333 for 30.09.2009 for 7.00 pm on which I was provided a booking id no. 28023 dt. 29.09.2009. I was told that the comfirmation will be given by sms 45 minutes before the booking time. The sms was received from the call centre at 6.00 pm on which the vehicle no. DL-1RY-1182 and the contact no. of the driver was given. On contacting the driver on his mobile no. [protected] first the driver told that he will be reaching at 7.00 pm in time. When the vehicle did not reach I again contacted him he told me that he will not be able to reach and again advised to call at customer care centre. On asking him when he will be reaching he told that he will reaching by 10.00 pm. due to which I had to leave my train. They are not doing the customer service, they are just humilating the customers, blakemailing the customer & when they ask the reason they don't reply in proper manner.

Regds

Niraj Rastogi

In the evening of 1 April 2009, i called quick cab, i got the confirmation message and dirver number. i gave them the time of 6:15, i called up driver at around 6:10. He told me to call at other number. I called at that number, that other person told me that he will not be able to come and advised me to call at customer care centre. I called at customer care centre and the representative assured me that cab will reach by 7:10. I told him to send the cab at 7:10. I called the driver at 7:10. He told me that he will not be able to reach and again advised me to call at customer care centre. Quick cab representative told me that they have accepted some other duty. and they wont be able to give me a cab by 8:30.

These peoople did not bother to inform me for the non avialbality and accepted some other duty

Myself sidharth Mittal. I m a software Engineer in a software Company at New Delhi.
                    I have booked Quick Cab For New Delhi Railway Station to Uttam Nagar Binda pur at 10:30 Pm on 6 th April 2009.
                    New Delhi Railway Station has two Exit Gates. One is Pahadganj and other one is Ajmeri Gate.
                    i was at pahadGanj terminal gate at new delhi Railway sation at exact 10:30 pm.
                    but the driver was on other gate i.e. Ajmeri Gate.
                    i Call him to came for pahadganj terminal gate. but he refuse me to come there.I request to him again and again but he refuse clearly that he will not come.
                    I said ok, i m coming there.
                    Because i hav a 3 heavy Bags of luggage and i had to cross 16 plateform to come at AjmeriGate Exit Gate. So it took 15-20 Minutes. i reached at other gate i. e. on ajmeri gate at 10:50 pm.
                    But the Driver already take a new party and he said that he will charge 50 Rs extra. for late charge and misbehave to me.i was with my wife and luggage.it was very inconvinient for me.
                    I said him that i was at right time.
                    This is becoz of him.bcoz he refused to come there i.e. at pahadganz Exit Gate.

But he had already take money from another party. so he said that he will not go without extra money. And he opened the Door of the car for another party, party was already ready.he took that party n went away without my permission. This Drama was just for money.

Then i took a prepaid auto from new delhi station n went to my destination.
                    I am in trouble for last night inconvinience.
                    You are requested to look into matter and take a action against Texi company and driver.
                    I have already complaint in Texi company but they take no action till the date.
                    According to company Rules and regulation if customer refuse for the taxi after Booking confermation then they will fine charges for 100/- Rs from customer.
                    And if they refuse as they done with me then...????????????
                    I want that Company pay me for this inconvinience.

Thanks a lot

Following are the details about above Transaction

Booking ID 11988
                    Cab No. DL 1RY 1044
                    CHAUFFER : RAMNIWAS FIROZ

MY CONTACT NUMBER IS [protected].

HOPE THAT U WILL HELP ME...
                    sahi bat hai bhaya, galat kam kiya quick cab. fine deno to chahiye
                    Hmmm...This matter should be taken to the consumer forum, nd should be seriously dealt with.

Quick Cab Recent Comments