Quikr Job

Quikr Job Complaints & Reviews

Sir, Recently I have registered in Quikr through this no. [protected] and apply for bank job. But very short time me hi mujhe Quikr (mobile no. [protected]) se call ayi and job offer ki jisme apko ya to office work hoga ya work from home lekin work from home ke liye apko 3000 rs. Charges pay krne padegi. And documents send krne ko kaha email id ([protected]@gmail.com) .Because hm apke documents verification ke liye bank me denge fir apko bank se interview call ayegi.
In no. Se mujhe bar bar call AA rhi thi lekin maine calls nahi uthai. Because mujhe idea ho gya ki that is fraud.
But maine apne documents and id's send kar diye hai...
Please resolve my complaint.
Oct 19, 2022
Please Jo documents maine send kiye hai wo delete karke . Secure ho jaye. Or documents, I'd, photo ka misuse na ho. Please help me
Oct 18, 2022
Updated by Poojabrpga
But maine apne documents and id's send kar diye hai...
Please resolve my complaint.

Oct 19, 2022
Updated by Poojabrpga
My complaint is not resolving please help me to resolve it
Oct 20, 2022
Updated by Poojabrpga
Please sir resolve my complaint...mujhe abhi bhi calls aa rhe hai...
Oct 21, 2022
Updated by Poojabrpga
My Complaint is resolved.

Dear sir/madam i registered quikr on 1 sep 2022. I search for online work.
    [protected] call me . and he told send your adhar card, passport size photo and graduation proof. i send him.
    and they told me i am applicable for hdfc bank .
    they told me for pay 700rs money. i told him i am not pay any money. they told me i block your documents and send a legal notice your home.
    i block that person.

sir mera documents ka illegal use to nhi krenge ?
    plz solve my problam.

HDFC bank back office job call from Quikr and not cancelled my application and no refund my money. The said my documents tr in black list please help me
      Jul 26, 2022
      Updated by Ranepr
      First reference from this watsapp no attached screenshot

They have called me by [protected] this number
        Now it's switch off.
        Please I request u to return my money
        This company is cheating the poor people.
        They are giving the work and taking from them
        But then no payment
        Even they are taking money from people.
        Plz take action on that company and tell them to return our money
        Because of these kind of people our India is lagging behind ☹️

I request you will do the needfull

Hi friends don't pay for your job it is fully cheating.
          I'm Annapoorani from Coimbatore. I applied data entry job in quikr April 2022. I received call from myna and she explained 1000page image to pdf converter rs.36/- per Page work details. I started the work 3rdApr 2022 and I finished 5th April 2022. I sent email to her already given by her. I received a text message my work calculated by rs.33919/- I'm waiting for my salary. But...
          Mera naam Jyoti Kumari mein Dhanbad ke Rahane wali hun Maine quicker job per online job ke liye apply kiya tha jismein Maine apna Naam address phone number qualification dala tha aur submit kar diya tha next de mujhe ek call aata hai jismein mujhe kaha jata hai mam aap select ho gai hai hamare Quikr job get through Axis Bank mein back office me un logon ne mujhse ₹550 verification ke liye mange aur kaha ki aap ₹550 de doge to aapka job...

I have a complaint regarding Quikr job mene wahan applied kiya tha job ke liye toh unhone meri identify mangi mene woh unhe di then they ask me to pay registeration fees and they also have one option ki agar apko registration fees nahi deni toh hum apko jo salary denge usme se kaat lenge then I said yes to them! And after that I searched about it in YouTube then there is thousand of videos about this Quikr scam as they fraud now and I told them that I'll not going to do your job or job thi form filling ki and now they threatened me to pay registration fees otherwise they will send notice so I just want you to look into it Thank you and please help

Hello Sir /Mam, my name Archana Thakur I am from Himachal Pradesh I have this complaint replied platform for quikr app job call me from there and their ask for my personal document and I was told that will be interview online on Gmail you have to give us 15000 rupees before getting interview I have refused to give them 15000 rupees he told me that we will get this block done for 5 year with your document and you will have to fill 10000 rupees on behalf on of RBI with challan its is beginning side again and again that you can not mind form this job if you refuse this job then your document will be blocked fore five year you and RBI will get the challan in 24 hour (ph number ) [protected]. [protected]

Me and my friend applied for airlines job as a ticket executive and then next day i got called and they say you have to pay a such amount of money as a security deposit so that time we are in need so we arrange money and paid to then 21000 each and later we got to know they are scammer i mail got from [protected]@gmal.com

I submitted an enquiry for a job and was shortly contacted by one of your consultancy...they charged me a registration amount of inr 2500 and then agin for thrice they have ask me to pay rs 5000 rs 5500 and 5500 on the sake for getting job i got trapped... u ppl should verify businesses and not provide our information to fraudsters...it is your responsibility to get my money back as they got my information from your portal. The name of the company is quikr jobs. They told me they will give me job of staff nurse at hinduja hospital then they ask money for acknowledgement then aftre few day hosp charges for registration i got trapped in their scam. I have the complete chat and everything. How can you ppl do this to your clients..you tend to provide our information without proper background check. This is unacceptable and utterly pathetic. I will escalate this matter to the utmost level and also post regarding your in-complacency on all social media platforms known to me..in these times when the whole world in is dire need you ppl play with our emotions and money as such..highly unethical and diabolical. I lost my money as well as today i got call saying tht u have to pay refund ka gst 18% i.e. 3500 then u will get ur refund till evening.. These ppl are again trying to cheat me plz help me through

Quikr Job Recent Comments