Quizwin.mobi

Quizwin.mobi Complaints & Reviews

I participated in the weekly competition of rs.75000
I was qualified in the prize pool of rs.75000
It was competition rule that if 100 people score 20 points then each will get rs.750
I was qualified for it and the prize money was to be given within 10 working days!!!
But it didnt got the prize money
The weekly competition was from 9 feb 18 to 15 feb 18...

Dear sir/mam

My plan is to win the Bumper Prize (Mahindra Kuv Car). I played every day to get the high score on a leaderboard. Every day I am the first on the daily leaderboard. I am the top of season leaderboard position.
    #I was attached scoreboard Screenshots.

During the Quizwin KUV100 Contest Season-12 period(22th Dec'16, 23th Dec'16, and 24th Dec'16), Whenever I want to buy more questions in quizwin store, the page was automatically redirected to the quizwin homepage instead of going to the payment page. Due to that, I was not able to buy more questions.
    #I have recorded the screen.

Issue: In another account, if I click on 1000 price pack it will return to the paytm payment page ( It is working correctly). But only in my account, it is redirected to the quizwin home page!.
    #During contest period I was emailed about this quire to quizwin care. I was attached the emailed screenshot..

QuizWin was taken 3 days to resolve this issue.

Due to the above problem(issue), My leaderboard position was gone to 3rd position. because of 3 days (22th Dec'16, 23th Dec'16, and 24th Dec'16) issue I have no enough time to score more (as compared to others).

QuizWin regrets the inconvenience caused to me. My request is refund the money.

I was mailed many times about this issue, but they said no refund is applicable for playing the game.

Please Help me!
    Thanks.

I have played online riddel on this website using my paytm to pay them later on I discovered that the contest date h ha so closed still I was Charged for playing riddel.

I reported this to paytm and I got a call from the website owner who said that the website is in testing phase and they have mention it and cannot refund the amount.

This is a clear scam company making money using paytm.

They are only collecting money.

I have reported it to paytm still no reply.

Request you to spread this to everyone so that the company owner is penalized for it.

You can check the website yourself and also can see a Diwali win offer on paytm

They are claiming that they are giving free handset daily cash prize and posting fake pictures.

Please help me or support me to ban this company
      Oct 26, 2016
      Updated by verysimpleid2010
      I played a contest on 26th Oct and the money got deducted from PayTM and later on when I checked the terms and condition the date for the contest was till 25th Oct 11:59 pm.

I lost my money and was charged for playing however as the contest is ended why I was not promted that the contest is expire.

This is a clear scam company...

Do forward this to a higher authority as I known this fake company is making huge amount of money through this.
      You can not wi n anything in testing purpose ..did u get it ?
      so . stop posting fake reviews .
      I had won many prizes in past

Quizwin.mobi Recent Comments