Qutab Gas Service

Qutab Gas Service Complaints & Reviews

My cylinder is not booked with my no.
Nd no one is picking call in office.
Kindly registered my no.[protected]
To booking gas.as soon as possible

Refill cylinder was booked for consumer number cx28798143 with m/s qutab gas service, vasant kunj, new delhi on 07.10.2017 with reference no:882636. A message (Sms) was received on 7.10.17 that cash memo no.[protected] generated for booking. Another message (Sms) received on 10.10.17 stating that the cylinder has been delivered against the above cash memo. But the cylinder has not reached us till date (I. E. 13.10.2017).
    Contact so many times at their office tel. But no response

Very poor service

Refill cylinder was booked for consumer number QV01896 with M/s Qutab Gas Service, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi on 26.02.2015 with reference no:503577. A message (SMS) was received on 7.3.15 that cash memo No.[protected] generated for booking. Another message (SMS) received on 9.3.15 stating that the cylinder has been delivered against the above cash memo. But the cylinder has not reached us till date (i.e. 11.03.2015). In the meantime another refill booking has been done on 10.03.2015 under reference No:508274, to which no response has been received. It is requested to kindly do something so that the cylinder reaches us urgently. Regards, (Rakesh Kumar Dagar) [protected]

My husband has applied for gas connection. His full name is Palash Ranjan Khound. But the name which appears in the connection document is Palash Ranjan. All the documents submitted for gas connection along with the affidavit has his full name only. But when i went to get it corrected they told me that name cannot be corrected again. Moreover they are not ready to admit that it is their fault and their behaviour is also bad.We want to use the connection document as address proof but no longer can do it as it doesnt contain his full name. Please suggest some solution.

Murchana Thakur
        Aug 13, 2020

1. bad service of your Indane Distributors

2.Every time busy the phone line when customer wanted to book Lpg gas.

3.horrible your Customer Care ( Indian Oil.)

4.Every time delivery was delay

Distributors Name : QUTAB GAS SERVICE

ADDRESS : Shop no-3 CSC near DDA dairy Farm Masud Pur, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070

Distributors TIN no - [protected]

QUTAB GAS SERVICE / LPG — Bad service of Distributors

I'm a LPG consumer with M/S QUTAB Gas Service, Shop No.3, CSC near DDA Dairy Farm, Masud Pur, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-70. Customer no is QG16844 & I am trying to book my cylinder last Feb 1st to till date, but I am unable to contact . Either the phones are not responding or busy. Please get my complaint solved immediately and arrange to get the gas booking done. The agency is not giving proper service for the last two months.

Thanking you,

Qutab Gas Service — delivery problem

I am rajeev sharma my consumer no is 24863 i am facing the lots of problem from the qutub gas service vasant kunj. they did not pick up phone on the booking time and delivery service is very poor. they did not booked on commit time.

cylinder rate

mera cilandar ka rate abhi bhi 1250 ka de rahe hi mene adhar card jama kar deya ha gas no qm--441597 pl. isko thik kiya jay

I am costumer of indane gas service my connection no is QG14381and My gas agency name is Qutub gas service loacated at Masudpur Vasantkunj, New Delhi. Its Now a Three month that we have not recived our Gas Celyander & daily we log a call for the same but till date no action has been taken . I will request you to please look into this matter & get this reslove ASAP.
            Aug 13, 2020