R. Vijaya Kumar

R. Vijaya Kumar Complaints & Reviews

I have subscribed for semi annual pack but the service is very disappointing as we have no option to switch over to other service provider. There is no way to contact customer care and nobody responds over telephone it will be busy all the time and that too it will be IVR option oriented and nothing can be discussed and we have become fools by becoming the customer of tat sky. I hope some one can help me at least through this forum as I am not receiving the tat sky signal since 1st of April'2015, this is the second time in my experience I am facing this problem after becoming the customer for tat sky. Please help me out in cancellation of membership and refunding the amount so that we can opt for better service provider in the market.

My Tata Sky Subscriber ID is: [protected] Since yesterday. My Tata Sky set top box is not receiving any signal for any channel.I have checked all the wires and cables but could not locate any fault. Other users of Tata sky in my building are receiving the signal properly. In spite of all efforts from my part to contact the Tata Sky executives on the Help Line numbers I could not contact any one to tell the problem I am facing.I am paying for the services(Mega Pack) for this period but not receiving the service which is not at all acceptable.Please send an engineer to my place to investigate or suggest us what to do from our end.