Railways
2.4

Railways Complaints & Reviews

We travelled by II AC, however our experience was not good. We travel frequently in this same train, and wanted to register a complaint for long.

1. Stinking washrooms: The door between other compartments and AC are not shut, in spite of complaining to TTR he did not take any action. Very less water was available in wash room. Hence, had to manage with a really stinking wash room thoroughout the journey.

2. AC was not sufficient. It was switched OFF several times, hence it was comfortable for us.

3. Very important. The TTE who came in next day did not let us occupy our seat, inspite of our confirmed booking on seat 6. He said that 5 and 6 belongs to him and had to do lot of paper work. While we were reluctant, he asked us to occupy another seat, where passenger has left. He had very high attitude (I guess he boarded the duty in Andhra).

Please look into 3 issues and get this resolved to ensure customer experience is good.

Charging points was not working all over the coach DL1 in Tirupathi express 17487. Please kindly check into this. We are long journey travellers and it's very difficult to manage and all. Thank you:)

There are many issues in the train first of all the charching ports provided do not work for a long duration, they stop working within few minutes of request to turn them all by the way the passenger should not ask for ports to be on they should be on for whole duration of the journey.
      Then 2nd problem is the hawkers keep on selling there goods after 12am when all passengers are sleeping they just shout out loud to sell their products
      Then the hawkers selling tea create a mess in the pathway leaking the tea and there is no staff to clean that mess up.
      Also the cooling of ac is not as aspected.
      If you like to contact the train no. is02416

Coach no. A1 seat no. 1 2 4 5
      Contact no. [protected]

Here I am travelling in train number 02806 New Delhi go trivendrum my coach S6 is full o[censored]nreserved passengers with lots of luggage I am having problem to get settle. Next coming station is jhasi please send TC and RPF ASAP.

Dear sir/mam
          This is my prr num/pwb num [protected]
          I booked my parcel from chennai to mumbai on 3rd of october but till now i didnt recieved whenever i am going cst parcel office tgey are saying ur parcel didnt come
          I would like to request u plz help me to find out my parcel
          Mohammad Zafar

Plz start local trains and AC buses for bhiwandi from thane its very difficult to travel via st busses and sharing autos and cabs specially for female commuters and plz start as soon as possible and start best buses connectivity inspite of having a train station bhiwandi is still waiting to have local trains plz consider this as urgent appeal from thousands of travellers from bhiwandi who travel on a daily basis to there work and evryday there is a new chaos for st buses at for bhiwand from thane or kalyan plz do smthng for bhiwandi traveller

Subject: heart patient senior citizen's complaint regarding wrong coaches attached

To
              The concerned,
              North central railway,

Pnr[protected] doj 24.09.18 cnb - ypr trn 15015 coach no. B-6. Display on platform showed b-6 is near to engine. At the time of arrival b-6 was found to be on the last of the train. I had to board the train with my wife, who is 73 years old and a heart patient as well as my 51-year old daughter (Handicapped) daughter in s-4 and i had to personally rush to get to b-6 but unfortunately the train started and had to somehow manage to board in a-1 and that too along with the luggage.
              I reached b-6 and requested co-passenger to look after my luggage and intimate my arrival to tte. Train picked up the speed and i had to go back from b-6, 5, 4..1, a-1, a-2, a-3 and s-8, s-7, 6... S-4. Then i had to get my family back from s-4 coach to b-6 travelling right through about 13 coaches. I cannot explain the mental and physical torture i went through with my heart-patient wife and dependent (Handicapped) daughter and that too at this age. So much difficulty i had to face.

Now i request you to take immediate action against the concerned staff and initiate the action

Mobile no: [protected]
              Name: paramjit singh
              Age: 75 years

Address: house/flat no. 118/72 (A),
              3rd floor
              Kaushal puri
              Kanpur (Up)

I am in my 2nd month of pregnancy and was travelling via handicap compartment.. I was about to get down a t malad station when a lady from behind spoke so rudely and pushed me saying come behind.. I told her mam i am also getting down at malad station.. She again pushed me and started yelling at me saying that she is a cancer patient... What right she had to touch me when i was politely talking to her...???
                To add to the cake a lady constable who was standing right in front started yelling at me when i asked why did she touch me when i was talking to her... The police constable said you cannot travel in this compartment till the 9th month of pregnancy when i told her even i am pregnant and i was polite to the lady..

Where on earth is this justified that 1st three months of pregnancy which is so crucial are not just ignored... There is no mercy shown for the pregnant ladies who travel in peak hours??? How are they suppposed to travel in crowded compartments which poses greatest risk for both mother and child???

On top a police constable behaving so ruthlessly and not saying a word to the so called cancer patient who tried being violent with a pregnant lady???

Where is the justice???

When we were keeping our luggage at the cloakroom at chatrapati shivaji maharaj terminus, on 29th november at around 5, the person working there was very rude and manner less. He had no respect and even though we were calm, for no reason he yelled at us and behaved very badly. Please take this into account and take action against this as we could not do anything at that time because we ad to keep our luggage and there was no one to complain about that.
                  We are traveling from Amritsar to New Delhi on Swarn shatabdi express, train no. 12030.
                  The toilets are stinking at the starting station itself.

The toilets cleanliness should be made a compulsary part of Swach Bharat Abhiyan.

Please get the toilets cleaned on priority.

I am traveling in train pnr:[protected], train:12069, doj:09-10-17, 2s, bsp-r, dep:08:55,
                    Harish agrawal, d7 103,
                    Fare:90, sc:0.0+pg+ins
                    And the train tt or any other officer not taken any action regarding boarding of trains by this illegal boarding of insane, beger and unauthorized vendor of illegal material such as gutka cigrate and all.
                    Pl register my complain and give me answer in written what action will be taken by you.
                    Pl take this notice as show cause notice also why any action like civil suite will not be inforced against you for improper handling of duty.
                    Harish agrawal
                    Janjgir 495668
                    Chattisgarh
                    I am traveling from Ajnii to pune by train no 11040 at SL9 (pnr no. [protected] on 02/10/2017. I seen many peoples enter SL coach without reservation ticket that's reason lot of crowded in SL coach and feel uncomfortable and unsafe. After every station crowd are increased.

Railways Recent Comments