rajan menon

rajan menon Complaints & Reviews

RAJASEKHARAN
I HAVE BEEN DUPED BY AN EMAIL FROM TOTAFINA EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION UK (ELGON/FRANKLIN FOUNDATION GRANT PROGRAM) SAYING...

rajan menon — EMAIL LOTTERY FRAUD

I have got emails from one Totalfina exploration and production Uk (Elgon/Franklin Foundation grant program)-
motto: to alleviate poverty

They claim that this is set up by Total fina multinational Corporation and supported by Yahoo Inc. and Emirates

I have been convinced by the above party that my email has won in random balloting programe and I have won an amount of GBO 550000.00
And I have forwarded them all my docs including copies Intl passport, National electoral card, Bank account details..

They mean time convinced me that in order to get the amount i have to secure documents fsuch as sworn affidavit rom UK Court and approval from Finance ministry and I can sit here in India and claim the amount thro the consultant there. Then they gave me the details of a consultant one Barristerwilliams

In the meantime they told me to contact the bank - Citi bank- where the money is deposited and told me that the money is insured and also forwarded me the the insurance certificate, prize winning certificate everything.

And I contacted the consultant and gave all my docs such as copies of Intl passport, electoral card, and bank details.

The consultant told me remit his fee theo ICICI Bank. and gave me his account details with pan no. First I remitted Rs.85678.00 towards his fees. The i got the copy of sworn affidavit/Finace ministry approval from the consultant. The Bank ( here citibank ) then forwarded me the scanaed copy of certificate of fund transfer.

The next day i received a eamil "stop Order " from Anti British American Terrorist dept. and told me to remit 5500 gbp for securing their. certificate. Then the consultant came to help me. and agreed to settle for GBP 4000.00. and agreed to help me half of the money.. The I again sent INR 150000.00 to their indian account with pan no.

My total loss is around INR.235000.00

Three agencies namely Totalfina, Consultant, Citi bank all with freemail ids have come in this deal. They gave me their phone nos./fax nos everything. One time the consultant called me.

Any way I request every body to take care of this. Do not fall in this type of cheating. Now I post this because I have given all my details/information such as passport/ bank /electoral card and the scammer does not use my identity for any wrong reasons and if the scamer does it I would be protected because I have reported the spam complaint in writing

So once again I request everybody pls do not jump in such traps
I seriously doubt your intelligence as you paid that high amount without any receipt or reliable contact . I and many people get these mails and never bother to open these also even mail service providers like gmail and yahoo filter them as spam.
Complaint comments  Add a comment