Rajdhani Express

Rajdhani Express Complaints & Reviews

SIR, MY SON IS TRAIVILING IN RAJDHANI. WHEN HE ASKED EXTRA WATER CATER STAFF CHAGED EXTRA WATER. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH WATER IS AUTHORIZED ACCORDING OF DITANCE. TRAIN NO. 12434 DATE OF JOURNEY 10 DEC 14 PNR NO. [protected] B-2 SEAT NO 18 &19 JOURNEY FROM NZM TO NAGPUR.

Train number 12424 traveling from delhi to gwahati, in coach b4 2 passangers are drinking alcohol smoking and abusing... It's been almost 3 hours and nonodody comes for check... IM a girl alone next to them and iam scared to death.where is the security????shame on the staffs, the pantry people are not saying anything.is rajdhani so unsafe???

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to lodge a complaint regarding the FOOD SERVED in Rajdhani Express bearing train Number 22812, which ran from New Delhi- Bhubansewar on 14th of November and reached Cuttack on 15th of Novemeber.My mother who was traveling on it, bearing PNR number [protected] - after consuming the Food suffered from Food Poisoning and is now serious.I would request the Concerned authority to take immediate steps regarding it. Regards.

The food provided by Rajdhani express is not of good quality, i think when Indian railway cant provide good quality food they should have an option of without food, the quality of seats is not good, Indian railways is making huge amount ofprofit but the service they provide is pathetic as Indian is an emerging economy but its of no use if the government can't provide better services to its citizens.I went to Spain last year n travelled in train, the quality of seats, the food they provide is awesome, i dont think that Indian Railways will match that quality in next 50 years.
        Aug 13, 2020
        Never never travel in rajdhani express, super fast and super bad.
        I travelled[protected] from delhi to b'lore .till 9.30 food was not served.
        Having checked many times 9.45 food comes.lousiest food in the world.train is very very dirty including the toilets.at 10.15 after serving food i was fast asleep very hungry, the food was so bad that we coiul'nt eat.the server wakes me up and was asking for service charges.i told him we are paying for the food, railway is paying you for the lousy services and top nof that u r asking us, just get out i told him.
        Next day something called tea they served, i cant express it.
        there are so much rats n warms many people asked for complaint book but they didn ready to give complaint book and one thing they served afternoon food in night
        After receiving so much complaints also why cant you take some action and rectify the complaints, you dont see customer satisfaction only money is seen.
        Such a costly train also.
        I am very sorry about our indian railway service.TRAIN NO...12494
        [protected] HARI RAM SETHI
        [protected] MITHLESH SINGH
        [protected] T. K. READDY
        [protected] ASHISH YADAV
        pls do action

I travelled via train no. 2429 from Bangalore[protected]:20 hrs to Hazrat Nizamudeen[protected]:50 hrs vide PNR no....

Why harrassing like this? is it for all indian passangers?

The tickets booked on 17th April 2010. The following RAC 9 and 10 is hanging since 25th April. one of the passengers is 73 years old lady patient and others are also females. Why harrassing like this? is it for all indian passangers?

Date of Journey: Sun May 09 Class: AC 2-tier
          Passenger 1: RAC 9 (Booking Status: W/L 9,GNWL)
          Passenger 2: RAC 10 (Booking Status: W/L 10,GNWL)

Date of Journey: Sun May 09 Class: AC 3-tier
          Passenger 1: RAC 17 (Booking Status: W/L 43,GNWL)
          Chart NOT Prepared

SIR
            Since my childhood i have heard that rajdhani express is pride of nation but on 27th march in h,nizzamuddin bangalore rajdhani no. 2430 was the worst experince of my life in train journey.
            these are my few complaints against indian railways,

1. Behaviour of catering staff was pathetic, they behave rudely and some time use abusive language on asking for extra meal.

2. Quality n quantity of food served in rajdhani exp. was very poor, unhygienic, not up to standards . Food given in all 3 meals was so less in quantity that passenger have to starve in journey or buy food from the station vendors.

3. only 1 news paper was given between 4 passengers of A2 31,32,33,34.

4. On asking for mineral water bottle the catering staff have shows the railway policy that only 1 bottle water is authorized for 20 hrs journey and total 2 bottles of water was given for journey of
            36 hrs from delhi to bangalore, for extra bottle of water u have tro pay 12 rupees per bottle

IF A PASSENGER HAVE TO PAY FOR WATER IN RAJDHANI EXPERSS, THEN WHY SHOULD WE BOOK TICKET IN RAJDHANI.

according to medical book of harrison '' MINIMUM REQUIREMENT OF WATER FOR A ADULT HUMANE BODY IS 3 LITRES, AND IN RAJDHANI EXP. ONLY 1 LTR WATER IS GIVEN IN 20 HRS,
            WHICH CAN GIVE RISE TO POTENTIALLY LETHAL MEDICAL CONDITION -- DEHYDRATION, HYPOVOLEMIA AND PASSENGER MAY COLLAPSE DURING SUMMER.''
            IS IT MEDICALLY AND MORALLY RIGHT ?

RAJDHANI EXPRESS IS PRIDE OF NATION BUT BECAUSE OF SERVICES PROVIDED IN IT MAKE US ASHAMED OF CALLING IT AS PRIDE OF NATION.

SO ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO INDIAN RAILWAYS TO PLEASE UPGRADE THE STANDARDS OF RAJDHANI EXPRESS.

aqll these complaints are logged in complaint register with train suprindentant so please take appropriate action

passenger name -- shailendra singh
            train noi.-- 2430
            date of journey -- 26 march 10
            name of train -- h nizzamudin bangalore rajdhani
            pnr no,.[protected]
            SIR,
            I wastravelling by train on 2421 rajdhani but there was no mobile charging point aswell only one bottle of water was supplied to us.so make justification.

I was travelling with my old father - 82 years, sister and nephew in 2AC, by 2952- Rajdhani Express on 9th October, 2009.(A4-52, A4-53, A4-50). The TTE/Conductor Mr. R.K. Tewani, behaved in rude manner. a compliant dated 15/10/2009, already lodged with the G.M W.Rly. Mumbia. but noting has been done and i suspect that the said complaint is managed by the concerned TTE. Despite comlaint, the said TTE is still working on the said Rajdhani train. i have received a reply bearing No. C358/100/105/3/12/AC(C)/09-10, dated 15/1/2010, from mr. Suresh Barmecha, SCM (Ctg), which only narrats my contents, does not speak a single word on the action taken by the raiwlays. Is there anybody senior Official of the Western Railway or Rail Board, who can look into the matter personally and take appropriate action against the said TTE / Conductor of Rajdhani Express for his rude behaviour. thanx.

Sir/Madam,
                We were passengers of Rajdhani Express 2431 on 14 01 2010 from Thrissur to Kota -Coach B 8/ 3A/1, 2, 4 births. (Our ticket was from Trivandrum to Nizamuddheen)
                We were supposed to be served with one bottle of water per person for first 20 hours along with the food. They never bothered to serve us water and we were literally forced to beg for a bottle of water! Not a single passenger in the coach was given water without this begging process!
                The train was late by 1 1/2 hrs and so we had requested them for the break fast, as we are entitled for it, as our ticket was up to Nizzamudheen.The breakfast which was to be served at 8 AM routinely was delayed intentionally till 8.45 AM to avoid us. The Boy was asking for a TIP of Rs 200 to serve the break fast which I denied. As we insisted, another person served us the food packets after just taking away juice pack etc from it!
                The matter was reported to the Food Manager of the train at Kota.
                Is it not a SHAME for all o[censored]s, Indians, to have such an experience in the Prestigious train, Rajdhani Express?!!
                KINDLY ENSURE THAT ALL PASSENGERS OF RAJDHANI EXP. GET THE FOOD ALONG WITH DRINKING WATER THEY ARE ENTITLED TO (WITH OUT ANY BEGGING)
                LET THE PASSENGER CHOOSE BETWEEN TEA & COFFEE, NOT THE SERVING STAFF. LET THE SERVING PERSONNEL BE "A BIT POLITE" TO THE PASSENGERS. (THEIR ATTITUDE WAS THAT IT IS OUT OF THEIR MERCY WE ARE GETTING FOOD, NOT FOR THE MONEY WE PAID!!)

This may be confined to our coach on that day, I am not sure.

LET MESS MANAGER ENQUIRE RANDOMLY TO THE PASSENGERS IN ALL COACHES ABOUT THE FOOD & SERVICES SO THAT CORRECTIVE MEASURES CAN BE TAKEN THEN AND THERE ITSELF
                THE FORCED 'TIP' BY THE SERVING STAFF MUST BE CONTROLLED.

Kindly look into the matter
                Yours sincerely
                Dr P P Ramesh kumar

food served — irregular catering service

while travelling from vadodara to nizamuddin on 15-10-09 on train no 2431 trivandrum rajdhani,all the passengers were served with tea and buiscuits only insted of the regular snacks as prescribed in the menu card.when i called for the complaint book no body paid any heed to my request.it is only when icalled quality control manager on[protected] the pantrycar manager abhishek kumar appeared and despite my repeated request did not give me complaint book.when the other passenger intervened what he produced was visitors book,i wrote my complaint on that.my pnr no is [protected],coach no a4 and berth no 38.i was told that catering service is provided by r k associaes.please pay heed to my complaint by taking suitable action against the guilty.

rajdhani express — poor service

I am a frequent traveller in train no 2444 Bubneswr Rajdhani exp. , But on my last journey i.e. 28 Aug the quality of food was very poor or say worst. I think that should'nt happen as Rajdhani Exp is the pride of Indian Railways.

I Anurag Gupta traveled from Rajdhani express which you people suggest as the best train in india.
                  i traveled on 4 oct 2009 from bangalore to nizamuddin(Delhi). The train was such a scrap that when it was raining outside, the rain water was coming in from most of the glasses in the compartment, the coach was B1 and the birth was 55 Side lower, in my life i have never been through this sort of journey where no one is to help you, when i asked the attendent "Javed Khan" he said "ye to upar wale ka ashirwad hai, is se kaun bach sakta hai", this is what you teach your attendents, is this the way to talk to passengers, more over rain water made my birth wet, my clothes and bedding got wet from water coming through the window, and bedding attendant "Sahi ram" did not issued me another bedding. whole night i was sitting in the corner of my seat which was a bit dry, no one to help, same night i was caught in fever and cough as well.More over the attendants are like beggars, they want reward for every service they provide you, in night when i was sleeping the attendant came and wake me up, and said "Sir bakshish dijiye", i was so disappointed at that time that what the hell is happening in this train, some how i reached delhi and called my relatives to come to the station, this is very disappointing and ridiculous, now today when i am a bit ok, i want you people to tell me that if this is the condition of india's best train, then what you people do in the local trains? The whole staff belongs to bihar and they were abusing each other in the night, may be they were drunk or something. people were scolding them for keeping their noise low and to keep quite but they were sitting on the gate passage and were fighting and discussing to each other. Sir i want my money back from IRCTC, and want compensation for the inconvenience and harassment i faced through out the night.
                  This was the weird traveling i have ever done in my life in the best train of india.
                  Thank you INDIAN RAILWAYS and IRCTC for making the journey unforgettable.
                  yours Sincerely,
                  Anurag Gupta
                  4-E-466, J.N.V.Colony,
                  Bikaner Rajasthan 334003
                  note: unfortunately i lost the photos i took in the train of the window and the attendants.