Rajdhani Express

Rajdhani Express Complaints & Reviews

I have the honour to inform you that while traveling with my 3 nos of family members bu 2424 Rajdhani express from new Delhi to New Coochbehar your staff Supplied only 4 nos of drinking water bottles worth Rs 15.00 / bottle in market during our journey from 2.20 PM of 30/09/09 to 2-30 PM of 1st Oct/2009 . That sir My reservation was upto Dibgrugarh instead of New coochbehar and that was under TATKAL CLASS IN AS-3 TIRE. Bearing ticket no 71239690 PNR NO:[protected].
I even tried to purchase water bottle from your staff by cash but your staff did not respond even denied to supply water bottle for which other passengers also tried to get water bottle.

I, therefore request you kindly to take necessary immediate action to avoid future harassment for the valuable customers of your department. I also request you if possible kindly to increase the ticket value including cost of sufficient drinking water bottle so as to make passengers to keep themselves in dark in respect of corruption in your department .

Thanking you,

Sudeep Kr Paul

Thanking you,

Sudeep Kr Paul
I asking water catring boy tell after 20 hours that's men's after 20hours water supply train is no stopping any normal station passenger died please equry how many botels one passenger after brack fast no supply water train no 22692 dt 03/04/17 nzm to rc

Respected sir,

I here by request you to issue a stop for TVC - NZM RAJDHANI EXPRESS at Kayankulam on behalf of all malayalies in QUILON, ALAPPUZHA AND PATHANAMTHITTA DISTRICTS.

THE ABOVE SAID TRAIN IS HAVING STOPS AT ERNAKULAM, TRICHUR, SHORNUR, KOZHIKODE & KANNUR.

BETWEEN TRIVANDRUM AND ERNAKULAM THERE IS NO STOP FOR THIS TRAIN.

I hope the respective authorities will understand our pain and immediately issue a stop for rajdhani express at kayankulam.

Kayankulam being the central point between trivandrum and ernakulam it is convenient for all the people in all the three districts.

We really cannot understand why the authorities fogot us while issuing the stops for such long distance trains.

Again and again we request you to understand our pain and to issue a stop for rajdhani
    express at kayankulam jn.

yours sincerely

kurian

NEW DELHI

I was a frequent traveller by the Rajadhani express.my first option to go by was always by Rajdhani.But few years ago, they have altogether degraded the quality of service in these trains that i now avoid going by trains altogether.The quality of food in Rajdhani Express is just pathetic.I used to frequently travel in long distance trains such as Trivandrum to NewDelhi Rajdhani Express.Do they think the passengers travelling in it are just worth of their degraded standards??The food course menu doesnt change, not even for once during te whole trip.Never, even when asked for, water bottles are delivered(not even one per day.May be they can get money by selling it somewhere outside).I had to buy water bottles for me and my family many a times from outside.Cleanliness remains just another question unanswerable.Its pity that they charge so much money for such a inhuman service.Like most of the government serices in India, this too lies in peril.
      Sau main se Ninyanwe Baiman, phir bhi Mera Bharat Mahan

Sumesh
      I was travelling by rajdhani express on 8th july 09, by train no 2309 rjpb rajdhani exp in ac/2 coach no- A2 . I saw after kanpur jn there was no water in both toilet, all toilet were very dirty, It was surprising for me. Again, I returned on 13 th july train no-2310 in same cach saw the glass of windows were full of dust and two rats and cockrows are moving on the surface. I call trai supritendent and file a complain against the authority. so, I feel the standerd of rajdhani express is degraded.

To attend personal social function at Delhi, I have booked three berths in Rajdhani Express train no. 2957 for Dt. 1/10/09 from Ahmedabad on 6/08/09 i.e. approximately two month earlier (copy of e-mail ticket enclosed)

Strangely, though two o[censored]s. Mr. Amratlal Shah and Mrs. Vasumati Shah were Senior citizen lower berths were not allotted and top of it my wife - women senior citizen - was allotted side upper berth no. 56 coach no. B4

On the day of travel on 1.10.09 when we boarded the train leaving Ahmedabad at 5:25 PM, we found that seat no. 56 alloted to Vasumati A. Shah was given to RAC passanger and there was no room to sit and we have to travel standing in coach. The TTE & Passanger rudly said "you shall seat on upper berth" As such though having conformed berth we could not get the room rather Railway collected money from two passengers’ for one berth and we were refused accomodation causing terriable inconvenience even after making due payment to Railway.

This is ridiculous behavior of Railway and is against natural justice irrespective of any Railway rule framed by silly administration.

I with this letter request the railway authority for
      (i) To apologize for what has happended
      (ii) Refund my ticket amount
      (iii) Compensate for the inconvinance caused to a women senior citizen.
      (iv) Improve the computer programme so that such issues are averted.

I request for suitable necessary action under intimation to me within 15 days or I will be compelled to approach Consumer Grievance Readressal Forum, Ahmedabad. I am marking the copy of letter to honorable members of railway board and minister hopping they will have some sensitivity for natural justice particularly for women senior citizen and will do the needful at the earliest to satisfaction.

Thanking you.

(A.H.Shah)
      Shajii,

Pisso Malyo?

Aavo Mari Saathe - Rajdhani ma Ubhyo Ubhyo !

Tamaro Dikro,

Uday
      Today I m travelling in rajdhani express from new delhi to ahmedabad dt. 26.11.2010 in the coach B- 5, I found a/c is not working properly. about food, 1) soope was unbearable for drink. 2) bed sheet was dirty, and also find some mosquito in the compartment.
      My request is to check out above given point and take action on it.

Rajdhani Express Recent Comments