RAJENDRA GAS SERVICE

RAJENDRA GAS SERVICE Complaints & Reviews

S
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Sir I want to book my complaint against the LPG supplier of Rajendra Gas Service. One of their supplier sits near my house and supplies gas from there.He used to fill empty gas cylinders from sealed pack new cylinders.then he sold these cylinders to other people without any cash memo.He also supplies cylinders with less weight.He never supplies LPG cylinders on time however I got cash memo no. on my phone.

RAJENDRA GAS SERVICE — CYLINDER DELIVERY PROBLEM

my indane consumer id no. 25239
i am recd. sms dt. 01/02/2012 - DEAR INDANE CUSTOMER, CYCLINER HAS BEEN DELIVERED AGSINT YOUR REFILL BOOKING 200160 WITH CASH MEMO 12551.

BUT IAM NOT RECD. ANY GAS CYLINDER TILL NOW.

I TELL TO RAJENDRA GAS SERVICE BUT NO ACTION

IF ANY HI- AUTHORITY TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR COMPLAINT PLEASE TELL ME

[protected]@rediffmail.com

RAJENDRA GAS SERVICE — Not Delivered gas last 4 months

Our gas dealer is M/s. Rajendra Gas Service, Amba Bari, Jaipur. I have booked my booking last 6 times but there is no reponse. The last delivery of my clynder on 13/12/2011, thereafter no supply clynder. Pls remove our problem.

Consumer No. R-10566, in the Name Shri. Kanhiya Lal Sharma, 60, Radha Govind Colony, Dhar Ka Balaji, Jaipur.

Dealer Name: M/s. Rajendra Gas Service, 58, Shopping Center, Amba Bari, Jaipur Cide No.[protected]

R
    Ferokh, Kerala
    RAJENDRA GAS ,ambabari Jaipur
    Sir
    The dealer Rajendra gas always keeps his telephone off.
    never picks up Mobile.
    It has become a problem to book the gas He never supply cylinder on time
    my consumer no is R-26171 BABAL SINGH ,R-28214 SULTAN SINGH ,R-53454 MAN KANWAR

Rajender Gas Service — Bed service for refill

I am a consumer of Rajender gas service ,58 shopping center Amba bari Jaipur and my consumer no. is 99 T i had booked my Gas on 10 Feb but still I have not received the delivery till date 27 Feb 2010 time 13:15 Hrs

This is very sad to say but can you please look in this and revert me as soon as possible seeing the festival time

Kind regards
    I has booked LPG refill at M/s Rajendra Gas Service Ambabari at Jaipur. The services of this dealer are most hopeless. Mostly the telephones of this company remains off. harldy after several attempts if the telephones is attended then the officials of the agnecy gives false assuarances that you will get the gas today but that 'today' has not come for the last 12 days. We are getting harassed by this corrupt Gas agency who is all the time busy in black marketting the Gas Cylinders.My consumer no. is 53727 and for the last 20 days I am waiting for the gas.