Ravi

Ravi Complaints & Reviews

Dr. Ravi Guraiya on Aug 22, 2020
Hello Sir.
Our street light is not working. So kindly do needful and fix the problem.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Municipal Corporation

Ravi — I did not receive my refunded amount of irctc. [Resolved]

Ravimscbio on Apr 28, 2020
    I did not receive my refunded amount of irctc. My rail ticket got cancelled due to covid 19 outbreak. It was refunded by irctc's...
    Complaint category Railways

Ravi — safai

SAGAR WELLCON on Jan 30, 2020
    सेवा में नगर आयुक्त अरुण प्रकाश सर एंड मेयर साहब...
    Complaint category Neighbours

Ravi — abusing in phone and whatsapp

mankuatrey89 on Jan 19, 2020
    Dear sir
    Mobile number [protected] call and using bad language and abusing me. He says to pay money without any reason....
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Sexual Abuse

ehs.ravi on Jul 25, 2019
    Greeting
    I am happy to use this app since more than 1year in my different mobile device as paid version.
    I purchased pocket expense to my new device honor 8x max by state bank of india bank account on 23jul19. The money 185 inr was deducted from my bank account through ply store. But the app has not been changed into paid version.

Username :ehs. [protected]@gnail.com
    I have attached my bank transactions for your reference.

So please changed my app into paid version or refund my money.

Ravichandran. N
    Phone :+[protected]

purchased pocket expense pro version in play store thru online bank account
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Ravi00 on Jan 15, 2019
      From last 1 month independent TV DTH service stop due to internal default when we contact customer care only random period alloted and after some days coustmer care number starting busy I contact around 15 times only words are coming "our service man will come to your home with 24h but 31 days already gone.

After 7 months installation done with 4 month late .

dth operator no service
      Respected sir/madam..
      Iam from vijayawada Basavatharaka Nagar near by ayodya nagar in my street many of people and children are injured dogs (gajji kukka). Day by day effecting the people.. So kindly resqusting you resolve this problem and immediate action

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Ravi — selling illegal liquor in residential place

education solution is here by Ravi on Aug 22, 2018
        We are the residents of a block karan vihar part 5 kirari sulrman nagar delhi. We have problem with our neighbor, who is selling...
        Complaint category Neighbours

Raviranjan Srivastava on Apr 5, 2018
        Respected sir,

I am ravi, lives in s-19, ground floor, pandav nagar near jain mandir delhi-110092 on rent. There is heavy mosquito breeding resulting in several cases of malaria among children. It may also cause dengue.
        Please get fogging done in the area to eradicate mosquitoes.
        I hope you will take action on this.

Ravi verma
        Mob[protected]
        I have done payment on android app urban for silver membership but it is again showing to buy your premum memberhip.either they should upgrade it or do something in this case.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Prabhu Dhoni
          My order is samsung power bank 25000mah with sony mdr zx-110a headphone just ₹899 with shipping charge is ₹99 totally ₹998. But i received order is mi power bank 20000mah with intex headphone. So,, this my kindly request for rectification my order and returned my placed order.. My contact details is ravi [protected]/[protected].
          Thank you sir.
          i lost my mobile yesterday please kindly see the below number and attached picture,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

రవిపాల్ చిన్నే

My airtel tv registered mobile number [protected] is loss so please change my registered mobile number. My costumer id is [protected] and new number is [protected] hallo sir plzzzzzzzzzz change my registered mobile number
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV