Ravi Kumar

Ravi Kumar Complaints & Reviews

Respectfully my ola party account I'd no.[[protected]]has banned permanent today . please unbanned my ola party account I will...

I have applied for pistol license on 08 May 2018 at Mohinder kothw gun house Jammu along with all supporting documents and Rs. 10000/- as a advance cost of pistol license... But after lapse 2 yrs 03 months pistol license on not received till date... I am upset and harassment by Mohinder Kotwal... I call him many time. As send message through WhatsApp...after seen the message in WhatsApp no response aur reply received by me from Mohinder Kotwal...
Jul 21, 2020
Updated by Sheoran35459773
Reply not received till date

Hi Support,

MCD Engineer, So many long time facing the problem for Street Light is not working. Already Calling for MCD Contact Number but no one support.

Please provide the Service for Street Light. Street Light is not working from 45 days. Nobody See this issue

CA No.[protected] BSES YAMMUNA Power
    Pole No. KWNPVA57S1

ADDRESS: A-890, Gali No 13, Pusta-1,
    Sonia Vihar, Karawal Nagar,
    North East Delhi-110094

I hope that you read the message. You will be activated the complaint.

Ravi Kumar
    May 23, 2020
    Updated by Ravi K Infotech
    Not Resolve this Complain

Hi i want to cancel the below detail tickets.
      Because wrongly booked.
      I want to book sunday at kphb cinepolis ticket
      Please do needful

Booking and other related charges: 60.00
      Cgst @ 9%: 5.40
      Sgst @ 9%: 5.40
      Total: 670.80
      4th December 2017 I have a booking on ticket for IRCTC but ticket is not booked transaction failed still my amount is not refund account transaction number I will send it please do the shortly and my amount has been refund REFUNDED [protected] 07-Dec-2017 ZP55f81cbbefb25

Respected sir, Myself is Ravi Kumar an user for Airtel Prepaid. My No. is [protected]. I want following my call log history for month of JAN-2015 to till date . which is very-very compulsory for me. sir if you will provide me the same i will be very thankful and oblige for you. So kindly send my call history in my e-mail as mention above or ([protected]@gmail.com) Outgoing and Incoming Call log History Required 1- Jan- 2015 to Till Date

Respected Sir / Madam, I am resident of Street no. 8, VV Nagar colony, Habsiguda, Hyderabad. Our drainage pipe needs to be laid after passing in front of my neighbor's house. We have told them that we shall take care of their ramp and get it done again after the laying work is over. However, my neighbor is objecting to laying of our drainage pipeline. Please resolve this problem and let us know if this issue needs to be registered at our local police station. Regards Ravi Kumar

I had purchased Logitech k230 wireless keyboard order ID OD[protected] dated 21/11/2013, seller WS retail services Pvt ltd, the product is not working at all and is still in warranty period(3 yr warranty) . Plz do the needfull. regards ravi
            keyboard not working at all
            में जलालआना रोड, कोटकपूरा, जिला फरीदकोट (पंजाब का निवासी हु| मेरे घर के पास मोहल्ले वाले काफी कूड़ा फेकते है और उनके साथ municpal कमेटी का कर्मचारी भी कूड़ा फेकता है और उसको हमने काफी बार कूड़ा फेकने से मना भी किया है| हमने काफी बार इस के लिए लिख कर भी दिया है पर हमारी कोई सुनवाई नहीं हो रही है| कृपया हमारी इस समस्या का हल कीजिये| धन्यवाद्

I have taken around 30 calls from you and complainant many time from 20th of Oct to till today but not received solution yet... what short of company you are with third class service...I am putting all this mail trail on internet forums going to consumer if not get the right solution... i am simply saying that give me the right solution, and take your payment whatever you have as i am paying you till now... [protected][protected] Till now I have not received any solution on my problem which i mailed you on 27th Oct and sending it again below... I am saying it very clear that until i get a right solution from your side I will not pay any bill of yours, you can do whatever you want... I have all recorded calls to present in court... [protected][protected] I am experiencing your bad service from last 3 to 4 months 1 I faced bad network problem around 4 months back and you said after a month that this issue will take around 3 months to get resolved and you cannot give me any concession or offer against it and I am free to post my number in some other network to get the solution or transfer my number in to prepaid or close my number so a i am using your number from last 4 years and i have also transferred by this number around 5 months back in vodaophone i have not did and thing what you have suggested but degraded my monthly plan and stopped my internet data plan 2 But after 20 days of degrading my plan and stopping my data plan you called me and said we are very sorry that i have faced bad network from vodaphone so we are giving you a 3G Unlimited Data Pack in Rs 299 in this pack i can use as much as i want at 3G speed and there will be no speed decrement I told him there must be some limitation but you told me there is no limitation and i can use unlimited data at 3G speed so i have taken it but i told him that i have using IDEA internet currently so you can active the plan from my billing cyle in the mean while i stopped my IDEA connection on 19 Oct On 20th Oct i got the mas from you around 4 am that my 3G unlimited plan is activated and after using of 2 gb data the speed will be 64 kbps what is this you cheated me and sold me a plan by making me fool 3 When i call to customer care you told me for complain about it then he given me another problem that yes you got the msg of plan activation but i can use service after midnight means whatever data i used that today that will be charged at slandered rate what is this you send plan activation msg and still you will changer me at slandered rates These are the 2 problems which i told you on 20th of Oct but till now i have not receive any solution i always paid your bills within 3 days just after bill generation and you make fool your good clients this time i will pay nothing till you give me any right solution otherwise i will not pay any amount this time i have recorded your all call to tell you what a client can do you do wrong with him every time Provide me the solution asap Ravi Kumar Mob : +91-[protected] Skype : kumar_ravi21
              Heavy water logging at infront of of my home. water coming out on the road.. please look into this asap

Address : B-35, Vishwash Park Ex. Gali No. 8, Raja Puri, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, 110059

Land Mark : Near Som Bazar Chowk..

Dear sir, I have booked e-ticket on dated[protected] in train janshatabdi exp.-12023.Howrah to Madhupur, in the name of S akhtar, J ara, A akhtar, A akhtar that ticket was not booked but amt.Rs.1585+22.47=1607.47 was deducted of my credit card account.i donot got any PNR no.or tran.id. So kindly refund that amt. to my credit card acccount.my mobile no. is [protected].

Ravi Kumar — PAN CARD NOT RECD [Resolved]

Dear sir

As per bellow status pan card is under process last 20 days but my pan card you have not
                  dispatch....