Regional Passport Office, Ghaziabad

Regional Passport Office, Ghaziabad Complaints & Reviews

sunil1sengar
This mail is regarding my parent’s passport. They have applied for passport in Feb'12 (from Hathras) and their application reached to Ghaziabad office on 7th March'12 after all police verification. Despite 5 personnel visit at Ghaziabad Passport office and repeated reminder through mail, nothing happened. Police report has already received by Passport office (also confirmed by Passport officer). Following is the detail of files:

Name : PRAKASH SINGH Application Date : 07-03-2012
File Reference Number : GZB-Z720028-12 Date of Birth : 15-03-1951

Name : PREMVATI Application Date : 07-03-2012
File Reference Number : GZB-Z720029-12 Date of Birth : 02-01-1954

I have also written so many mails but no reply.
Request you to kindly look into the matter and expedite the process.

With regards,
Sunil

Regional office of Ghaziabad — Passport delay!

Hi ,

I have applied for passport on 18th Nov 2007.
My file Reference Number :- [protected]
Date of Birth:- 28th Oct 1984

I just want to know about my passport. What is the current status , it's going or not. b'coz it's very urgent for me. can you pl help me regearding.

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

Regional Office - Ghaziabad — passport delay

My name is shalu goyal.d/o rajendra prasad goyal.i had applied for passport in last week of october via speed post,and both of my enquiries completed thereafter by 10 nov,i m not having any file no,as it was not provided to me,and i was also not aware of it. I didn't get my passport yet,and i even don't know how to do enquiry for this.Please do the needful

regional passport office ,ghaziabad — delay in passport

delay of passport dispatch
i applied for passport at regional passport office ghaziabad on 2008.My name is pushpendra kuamrand my file reference numbe is ..., till now i did not recieved my passport.Police verification is also completed but till now i didn't get my passport.It's very important to me.So please check my file and help me to get the passport as soon as possible.

thank you sir.
pushpendra kumar
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Passport Services

Regional Passport Office, Ghaziabad — Non-receipt of Passport GZB AO7057611

vijaykarumady

I have applied for a Passport on 20.12.2011 vide Cash Receipt No. GABAO7057611, Key No. [protected] and...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Passport Services