reliance Access postpaid bill or charge extra every time

reliance Access postpaid bill or charge extra every time Complaints & Reviews

ovaisyusuf
Reliance mobile no.9350846660, from Delhi. I used Reliance since six-seven years. In may 2010 my Reliance bill high or charge unused services. More . Bill indicate CB VPVoiceCh Subscription L0
Rs.30 every month bill which is totally fake i many time requested the customer service but no more result in this matter. every time charge Rs.30 per month, i really disappointed with reliance, i changed many phone but signal problem not solved yet, i call customer care or Reliance web world many time regarding signal problem but no resolve my issue, i request people not use reliance service, Reliance totally fraud or not give service as per commitment. i really disappoint with reliance communication
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:27:42

Reliance Post Paid Services — Excess payment charged

I am the customer of relince post paid services for last four years, now becuase of financial condition migrated the post paid services to prepaid.

I have done migration through reliance web world Kala ghoda Mumbai. At the time of migration they told that you have to pay full amount of post paid services account bill and +337 RS
migration charges. upon agreeing , relince web world representiative given me amount to pay, as per amount given by them which was 1709 RS/- which included migration charges, i paid through credit card.

After migration i have refilled with 299 plan. all the thing went smoothly and suddenly after 10 days they charged 1888/- rs charged and sent the bill to HDFC Bank as i ahd eralier register through hdfc bank for utility payment. and after 10 days again 210 rs bill raised through smart pay of hdfc bank.

Now my compaint is that when i have already closed the post paid services account at the time of migration , how can their system generate bill after 10 days and claim it .

What Reliance information system is ,i am not able to understood.

Second after complaing at reliance customer care , they forwared me to reliance web world.

Then i reached reliance web world, and lodged the complaint, She was not in a position to tell how excess payment of 1888/- and 210/- rs Charged , she told that she will mail about this to reliance HO representative and after reply form their, i will inform me about my excees payment.

Three days passed, reliance web wolrd people doesnot have courtesy to give a single call to customer.

After not receiving call, i thoughts lets visit againto eb world, after going their she could only tell me that you will get refund withign 10 days, and upon asking amount of refund she couldnot have answer, she didnot know what amount is going to refunded, which is rediculous and frustating to customer.

The i agian called customer care , they again diverted me to reliance web world and asked me to give them call form their.

Now what is this goign on? i am just fedup of their system and services, now god knows whwther i am goign to get my all excess payment back or not ?.

I donot know what system relaince is having , its hard to belive that the biggest corporate in india is providing such a poor service.

I will be watching another 10 days for my whole check refund, othewise i ahve to take some serious action.

reliance post paid — excessive billing

This is with reference to the telecon with the executive of yours & the trail mail .
Bill amount has to be correct as per the older plan because no intimation was given to me for the change of plan.
You are requested to give the correct bill so i will make the payment & offer me the plans.

Deepak Sharma
from begning i deposited 499 and than started my billing plan of rs.99, bt after one month my bill amount was above 700.. and than i requested to realiance executive stop my post paid and convert in prepaid.. thereafter my bill came more than 400.. so i request i cant pay this amount please stop my bill... or convert in prepaid
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers