Reliance GSM SIM

Reliance GSM SIM Complaints & Reviews

MY mobile has stolen and please my sim block . sim no. [protected]...

I am already submit ID and Address Proof but still now not update please update this poof.
Mobile Number [protected]
Name Manigandan C
Address No 123, Amman Koil Street,
Polachiamman Kulam Vill,
Thirupalaivanam Post,
Ponneri Tk, Thiruvallur Dt,
Pin code 601205

Reliance — not given any gsm sim

respected sir
your dealer in bardoli (surat) gujjar electric address mudit place station road bardoli surat distic
gujarat state (1)they are not givs us sim for retail however he slf selling to all custemur in havy prise up to rupees 200 (3) we are waiting for and also told him but no any person in office and manage all deleveries out dor of office (3) they are not giving any service from approx 1 year

my demo no [protected]
cont no:[protected]

GSM — SIM

I HAVE PURCHASE A SIM BEFORE 3 DAYS MY GSM SIM NOT WORK COMPLETLY AND SIM NETWORK WAS HIDE AND AFTER A DAY SIM WAS REJECTED I HAVE COMPLINA IN DARYA GANJ HE TELL ME THE SIM WAS NOT ON YOUR ID SO PLEASE CALL ME FOR MY HELP [protected]

gsm reliance — address proofs

good afternoon sir,
my name is narasingarao dunga,i had already submitted my address prooofs.but i forgot my proofs. my no is[protected].my date of birth is[protected].please send me proofs as early as possible.
thank u sir.
I have submitted my ID proof at Abids near MRP mall opp GPO Web World, on 9th April 2010, please activate my sim as soon as possible.

Cheers,

RCOM Care

Reliance GSM SIM — Puk code

My mobile sim has lock with puk code

i am using reliance GSM from October 2012 from last 20 days i do not have get connectivity, while contact distributor he has find problem no submission of document but i don't have find any prior intimation regarding that i have submit document again but still it's not working now nobody is responding on that please resolve my issue as early as possible my mob no-[protected]

Amrish
    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Reliance GSM SIM — Sim lock puk code

My sim has lock puk code

sir give me call details of reliance gsm sim no [protected] out going & in coming call
      Aug 13, 2020
      sir, mujhe reliance gsm sim [protected] no ki incoming aur outgoing call deatails 0ne month ki jaldi se jaldi [protected]@gmail.com par dene ka kripa kare
      mujh se is no par contact kare [protected]

Cheers,

RCom Care

My son Anuj Choudhary's Mobile phone is lost Today 22/09/2012 at Rajeev Chowk New Delhi.You are requested to please Block the GSM SIM no [protected]. so that the same may not be misued by any other person.
        R.S.Verma
        F/O Anuj Choudhary
        37A/30/8E Madhu Nagar, Agra-282001
        DOT[protected]
        Mob [protected]
        I have lost my phone .so please block my number [protected]...by the name of Sunil jain
        mera reliance GSM ka sim card gum ho gaya hai...jiska no [protected](LG mobile melaga hua tha) hai ..use jaldi deactivate kar dijiye

i am activating anything from my balance then its not activating......
          it shows you are not a valid user
          Aug 8, 2021
          Hi Vaishnavi,

RCOMcare

I have Reliance GSM SIM for approx 2 years,My complain is ,they have deduct unnecessary balance by default made the activation o[censored]nnecessary services automatic. I am facing a problem for last six month ,several times i have talked to customer care and try to stop all services, activated by them.But after few days they reactivate 5 or 6 services.

Around 10 - 12 times, they have deducted my balance and activated Caller Tunes, CRBT, and various others services without any intimation or confirmation from my side, on complaining they say their database shows this entry. My question is, had i activated it, would i have called them in the 1st place?? NO. The money was refunded after speaking to minimum 2-3 executives, as they disconnect the call midway of the complain.

After futile efforts of contacting them & being let down by the Reliance Family time & again, i have been bound by their response to move & raise a voice in the consumer court. If Reliance GSM services have to do everything as per their own whims and fancies, then what are the customers for ?? They have very poor after services. I am totally disappointed, and like me many more too.

Therefore I would like to request you to take necessary action against them & kindly do the needful.

Raman Sachan
            Aug 13, 2020

Sir,I am a customer of reliance GSM Services.Different services activated by them without my knowledge, with regards to it i have submitted a number of complaints to customer care executive but all in vain,just take the yesterday talk they had cut 15 Rs from my balance when i given complaint and asked for complaint number they said that they will be deactivated the service online and no complaint number provided but the next day when i wake up i saw a new message that a new service has activated on my number and 20 Rs has deducted from my balance.Sir such type o[censored]nfair means causes disturbance in my mind,What i do Sir?please help me.
              Sir my phone no is [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020

I USING RELIANCE GSM SIM CARD THAT HAVE NETWORKING PROBLEM SAME TIME HAVE NETWORK SOME NOT NETWORK .SO IT IS DIFFICULT TO MAKE A CALL. MY NUMBER IS [protected]
                ( THE AREA NETWORK PROBLEM SHIKARIPARA PIN CODE: 816118 DISTRICT: DUMKA)

GSM SIM — black marketting of gsm sim

Head Office
                Reliance Communication Ltd
                “H”Block. 1st Floor, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City,
                Navi Mumbai -400710, Maharashtra, India.

Sub:-Harassment of Costumer
                GSM Sim not provided For Sale
                GSM Sim are Selling at High rate at Distributors Point.
                As He is Not Authorized to Sell At High Rate
                • We want u to Inform u that. we are Selling your Recharge Card, Mobile, Sim Since eight to ten years yet we have never face this type of problem first we used to get goods from ASA Dis They was no problem But know are New Distributor V CELL FONE Shop no. 9-10 Gulati Complex Ramnagar, Alambagh, Lucknow. has not Provided GSM SIM to all shop. Launching Date of Sim 4.1.2009 to 15.1.2009 But he is selling GSM SIM For Rs. 60 to 120. at Distributor Point .For proof we have Received this Bill
                Bill no 3081 Date 10.1.2009 @ Rs 60. So What can you do for us who are attached from Reliance 8 to 10 years or For People Who Have Faith in Reliance.Please take Action For Distributor For Selling SIM in High Rate.Please Provide GSM SIM to Coustmer at Genuine Rate. We have Also Complained to BTC house and no Action was Taken.
                We think ASM Mr. Izad Rizvi Mob No.[protected] is also involved in Black Marketting of Sim With Distributor Mr. Vikas Mob No.[protected].

Your Faithfully
                1- New shiv Dep Store T.K road [protected]
                2- Balaji Mobile Repairing Natkhera Road [protected]
                3- Shanu Electronic, Natkhera Road, [protected]
                4- New Khalsa Mobile Shop.T K Road [protected]
                5- Kuldeep Plastic Store [protected]

gsm sim reliance — blackmarketting of gsm sim

Head Office
                Reliance Communication Ltd
                “H”Block. 1st Floor, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City,
                Navi Mumbai -400710, Maharashtra, India.

Sub:-Harassment of Costumer
                GSM Sim not provided For Sale
                GSM Sim are Selling at High rate at Distributors Point.
                As He is Not Authorized to Sell At High Rate
                · We want u to Inform u that. we are Selling your Recharge Card, Mobile, Sim Since eight to ten years yet we have never face this type of problem first we used to get goods from ASA Dis They was no problem But know are New Distributor V CELL FONE Shop no. 9-10 Gulati Complex Ramnagar, Alambagh, Lucknow. has not Provided GSM SIM to all shop. Launching Date of Sim 4.1.2009 to 15.1.2009 But he is selling GSM SIM For Rs. 60 to 120. at Distributor Point .For proof we have Received this Bill

Your Faithfully
                1- New shiv Dep Store T.K road [protected]
                2- Balaji Mobile Repairing Natkhera Road [protected]
                3- Shanu Electronic, Natkhera Road, [protected]
                4- New Khalsa Mobile Shop.T K Road [protected]
                5- Kuldeep Plastic Store [protected]

gsm sim reliance — no network

i buy a sim from bareilly now i m at ranikhet there is no network of reliance gsm but the cdma of reliance is working
                GIVE GOOD NETWOKING SERVICE RELIANCE GSM THAT AREA

this is to bring to u notice that since one month i am trying customer care number but its not responding..for deactivating cricket sms alerts which was activated to my mobile number without any prior information.and also i want to unsubscribe the dialer tone activated to my number.i would be highly obliged i[censored] consider my complaint and return my charged money back.otherwise i will take serious action against it..

fro subhash ku sahu
                  contact number [protected]

Reliance GSM Service — not attending call by customer care

dear sir
                  i am very thank full to u i[censored] guide me to how i can file a complain to Reliance GSM service
                  my no is [protected], i am not getting 10 rs daily.
                  pls solve my prob.
                  my phone to another phone no call
                  not attending custamercare my no is[protected]
                  my relience card is stop.whose number is [protected]
                  My Reliance GSM number is [protected] which was purchased in Thane Dist. Now when I go to Pune my net work goes to Romaing. Please clarify the range of my home net work and whether Whole Maharashtra does not cover as one home net work.

Sardar Aquil