Reliance GSM SIM Card

Reliance GSM SIM Card Complaints & Reviews

Reliance GSM SIM Card — mobile No Terminated [Resolved]

sanjeev123online
I purchased Reliance GSM Prepaid card in Jan 2010 Having mobile no [protected] Non Stop Life time pack and i was told it will...

vratant sharma
I am using reliance gsm sim card and its services are worst. They are just sailing and ignore all the parameters. I called many times in customer care but my problem is as same as but i got msg from them that ur problem has been resolved, i[censored] will try again to call them u will talk with new one and they will say you i dont know abt that but now ur problem will resolve definitely. I was getting problem that i was not getting delivery reports of my sent msgs but i was not getting proper response so i bought new sim but some days it runs well but again i am getting same problem in new sim. i tried in another handset but there is a problem of sim not of handsets. Pls its my humble request that take some hardest step against this gsm service.
Vratant Sharma
Sir i am using Reliance Gsm . Firs i bought a sim and started using one day i started problem of delivery reports of sent msg. I was not getting delivery report, i called in customer care they told me that it will be resolve with in two days, but next day in the morning i got a message that my problem has been resolved but i was getting problem, they were not responding properly, then i bought new sim but still iam getting same problem. They are worst service provider. Pls take some hard decision against them.
Vratant Sharma
My Reliance GSM Sim and Mobile no. is [protected] & my sim card no working is other state only working is Madhya Pradesh please solve my problem
i have had a very bad experience with Reliance...
They are no doubt the 'WORST SERVICE PROVIDERS'
my cell no [protected] my balance 2 days ago 32 rupees & now my balance is -5 rupees. ye kya mera ghanta suvidha de rahe hai? abhi reliance ka card fenk deta hu aur aap bhi fenk dijiye
myself swati.i bought a reliance gsm sim from hyderabad andhra pradesh.which has two plans already in the sim for the life time.the calling offer plan was 3 minutes /1 rs.and every midnight 12 am from main blnc one rupee will be cut and the day is sms free every day.bt now after using the sim 2 yrs now suddenly the plans r deactivated. i am very disappointed with reliance .till now the sim is with me.bt if i am not getting the same plans again to my sim will never trust to reliance.my num is [protected].if reliance love there customers i think he will imediately think about me.

Sayed Umar
    Hi my name is Sayed Umar i bought Reliance Sim Card last month my no is [protected] unfortunly is lost my sim card after that i went to Reliance Webworld for new sim card of the same number. I purchased sim on 28th April 2010 my number was not update till 1months. On 28th May i got the sim card but my balance was not transfer in my account when i told the problem to Customer Care Officer at J. B. Nagar, Andheri (East) Webworld they told that there was no balance in my account. There was 92 rs in my account. The retailer had done the recharge of Rs. 111 on 30 April 2010 at 09.15am (Retailer Name is Soham, Add : Mapkhan Nagar, Marol, Next to Marol Fire Station, Andheri (East) Mumbai- 59). So many times i spoke to Reliance Customer Care Officer at J. B Nagar Branch they still saying no recharge was done on my number I told them to check they the status they only can give the details of last 10days. After that I spoke on Reliance Tollfree number FAHIM, ALIM KHAN & NIKELA SAWANT. Nikela Sawant( Sr. Agent) she was very pathetic she was asking me for the details of recharge & she was very careless about the customer. Till now nothing is done regarding me issue my issue. So please do the needful waiting for reply

Rgds
    Sayed Umar
    o hi
    tell me the balance of [protected]
    tell me the balance of [protected] & call details to my email- [protected]@rediffmail.com
    my naber [protected] is all vas pack deactivation my email id send [protected]@yahoo.com

Reliance GSM SIM Card — deactivation of lost Sim card [Resolved]

venu gopal
      I have lost my Sim card on 16th may 2010 .I want to block Sim card as early as possible please do the needful , if it is possible...

anuj.lnt1987
      I have taken reliance sim card before 5 month back. Since last 1 month i getting 15-20 add msz and 5-6 add calls per day.So i am very disturbed by these call and msz. I want to activate do not disturb service so please help me otherwise i will disconnect my reliance no.

GSM sim,reliance — dnd

I am regretted that your customor care makes a unnessarily call on my no [protected](GSM prepaid).plz do not disturb me next time.

thanks

sudhir katoch
      Delhi
      my reliance gsm sims says 40 hme error.my numbers are [protected], [protected].please help me out.

GSM SIM — DND

My Reliance GSM no. is [protected] (Varanasi)
      I want to registered for Do not Disturb through your customer care executive
      I am getting a lot o[censored]nsolicited calls and messages from RELIANCE....
      sir mera mob. no. [protected] block ho gaya hai custemer cear me baat karne par pata chala ki wah no, dusre ki id me hai. ab wah block ho gaya hai batiye mai kya karu,
      mai us no. ko pichhle 3-4 year se chala raha tha aur mujhe pata hi nahi ki wah dusre ki id ka hai. ab mujhe majburan dusri comapany ka mob. no. lena pad raha hai..

my email id - [protected]@rediff.com, [protected]@yahoo.in hai plz kuchh bataiye
      today i have more than 20 rs in my [protected] account. then am reacharged 110 rs but the main balence show only 113.22 rs am try to call 198 but i cant get the line

VIvek joshi
        I have lost my Reliance GSM Sim card in vishakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh). My no is [protected]. Please block it immediately
        I have lost my Reliance GSM Sim card in Kurukshetra ( Haryana). My no is [protected]. Please block it immediately
        I have lost my Reliance GSM Sim card in Kuruksetra (Haryana). (in no Viskhapatanam) My no is [protected]. Please block it immediately
        i have lost my reliance gsm sim card my no [protected] &sim no[protected] pilise block this nomber
        I have lost my Reliance GSM Sim card in Mundra, dis-kutch (GUJARAT). My no is [protected]. Please block it immediately

Anand
        sir
        dharanjay goodaffter non
        mera sim sir block ho gaya hai plz sir lock kholane ka namber
        batao
        HI
        I HAVE LOST MY RELIANCE GSM SIM CARD.MOBILE NO-[protected].I AM PULLELLA, FROM BIHAR
        DISTRIC-JEHANABAD.PLEASE BLOCK MY SIM.THANKS

REGARDS

pulella
        asalam sir my sim is lost, plz block it, --[protected]
        I have lost my Reliance GSM Sim card in bangalore. My no is [protected] Please block it immediately
        hi sir,
        i have lost my reliance GSM sim card in banglore.My no is [protected] please block it immediately.
        Hi i m meghna keer i have lost my Reliance GSM Sim card from noida sec-30 so plz block my sim card immediatly. my no. [protected]
        I have lost my Reliance GSM Sim card in angul (odisha). My no is [protected] and address is villag/gp- santhapada, ps-talcher, dist-angul, and my alternate number is [protected].Please block it immediately
        hi sir
        i have lost my reliance sim card in jammu .my no. is [protected].plz block it

pawan kumar pandey
          dear sir,

i had purchased a rim gsm sim from up east, my number is [protected] i was told that the sim would be activated in minutes when you will purchase it..i had taken it in the morning & still i am facing difficulties in making my first call, when ever i am calling it is tellin that your out going calls are barred contact customer care what should i do for that, its a new sim i purchased it today how can my calls be barred in the begining..i havent even started with it

kindly take appropriate action regarding the same..the service of rim gsm is really very bad...if they cannot provide good service why are the allowed to enter in the telecom industry....i had a similar problem few months back on my rim number i had bought earlier......see to it that they provide good service if they can provide or if they can why dont the leave this field..of telecommunication...they are just exploiting their customers...
          my gsm mobile number-[protected] is not activate please chack my number
          My GSM sim ([protected]) is rejected. How can get it back.
          Dear Sir/ Madam,
          From Last few days i got Vulger SMS from [protected] reliance sim card. So please arrange to send the details of same.
          Already i complained against the same number at Police station

Thanks & regards,
          Shree
          Dear Sir/ Madam,
          Already i complained against the same number at Police station

Thanks & regards,
          Shree

Reliance-GSM sim — Call barred

Cell No. [protected]. Call barred from last 4 days. There is no reason.
          Retailer already send the document. Pl. immediately activate my no.
          Boss

Reach to your nearest Reliance Web World. and submit your documents(one color passport size photo, address proof )with form which you'v got from the RWW.

for the form first you need to tell the problem you suffering.

generally will take min 3days to activate but on paper they will say 7working days.

THANK YOU.
          JAAGO GRAHAK TEAM
          i have purchased a new rim sim but it is barred without any reason. please help to reacitvated this
          no -[protected]
          hello sir,
          RCare cut Rs.30, Rs. 30 from my main balance. my mobile no. [protected].
          i recharge Rs. 39 but i sms service was not activate. What Is This?

Reliance GSM SIM Card — SIM CARD REJECTED [Resolved]

Mohammed Adil Nomani
            I have taken 2 SIM card of Reliance GSM whose phone number [protected] &[protected] within a gap of one month.br...

KUSHARAM L JAWALE
            Dear Sir;

I have purchased new Reliance GSM sim card no.-[protected] in June-09.

my sim card is blocked i want to start my services again.

My Sim no. is[protected].

Dear Sir;

I have purchased new Reliance GSM sim card no.-[protected] dec 16.

my sim card is Barred i want to start my services again.

My Sim no. is[protected].

sim no is-[protected].

sim no is[protected].

and my alternate no is [protected].

so, please kindly solve my problem, and inform me as soon as u can...

I have purchased new Reliance GSM sim card no.-[protected]

my sim card is Blocked i want to start my services again..

Urgent

Ashish Kumar
            DEAR SIR

Sim card of my Mobile [protected] is blocked for unknown reasons Pl restart the services soon

H K DUTTA
            SAI HEALTH CARE
            37/8
            ARYA NAGAR
            DELHI 92
            Dear Sir

My sim no [protected] is blocked for unknown reasone please restart the services as soon as possible.

regards
            S.k.Roy
            Midnapore
            west bengal

santanu kumar nayak
              dear sir,

please block my sim card , bearing mobile no - -[protected],because it is lost two days before, i send my request to you to stop services on this sim and stop any unauthorised use.

santanu kumar

Reliance GSM SIM — bearings in numbers

I am not satisfied with RELIANCE GSM SIM service, even i am a retailer of reliance . They are not responding so much with retailores, forms r not filling at the time, sometimes they lost forms.
              i had also taken 2sims on 7thof feb2009 upto one week they worked improper and now they disconnect myconnections eventhough i submit my ration_card as address proof.bt my age on that card was19yrs.no iam having 24yrs.againmy father submit his employcard as proof.theno.s are [protected], [protected].now my working no.is [protected]
              dear sir,

please block my sim card, bearing mobile no - [protected], because it is lost yesterday, i send my request to you to stop services on this sim and stop any unauthorised use.

Avinash Sharma

dear sir,

please block my sim card, bearing mobile no - [protected], because it is lost one days before, i send my request to you to stop services on this sim and stop any unauthorised use.

shubham gupta
              To,
              RIL

DEACTIVATION OF CONNECTION

dear sir/madam

respected sir, please do a favour for me, i had lost my cell phone last night connection number is [protected] please de activate my connection and lock the sim.
              thank you for your time and wish that u really help
              sincerely
              Himadri dey

dear sir,

please block my sim card, bearing mobile no - -[protected], because it is lost two days before, i send my request to you to stop services on this sim and stop any unauthorised use.

HIMADRI DEY
              SILIGURI, WEST BENGAL
              dear sir/madam,

please block my sim card, bearing mobile no--[protected] and --[protected], because i lost it before christmas, i send my request to you to stop services on this sim and stop any unathorized use.

almira c. tagra

Please block my sim card, bearing mobile no - -[protected], because it is lost today, This mail is to stop any misuse using that sim

V.V ROOPESH
              dear sir,

please block my sim card, bearing mobile no -[protected], because it is lost 2days before, i send my request to you to stop services on this sim and stop any unauthorised use.
              yours
              VIJAYREDDY

Reliance GSM SIM — block my sim card

kindly block my simcard,bearing mobile no-[protected]
              dear sir,

please block my sim card , bearing mobile no - -[protected],because it is lost 5 days before days before, i send my request to you to stop services on this sim and stop any unauthorised use.

narendra prasad
              Sir kindlly block my sim card, bearing number:-[protected], because it was fallen frm my pocket 2 days ago.sir kindly block as soon as possible.
              Yous
              Romen Kumar
              Yous
              Romen Kumar

Reliance GSM Mobile Services — Blocking of sim card

I lost my Sim card on 16th may 2010 accidentally immediately i informed to reliance costumer service center and request them to block my Sim Card, they assure me that the Sim will be blocked within 3 hrs but till now when i call to the number its giving response.Sim no-[protected].
              dear sir/madam,

please block my sim card, bearing mobile no-- [protected] because i lost it today, i send my request to you to stop services on this sim and stop any unathorized use.

K. Hari Rajesh
              Dear Sir/Madam

please block my sim card, bearing mobile no - +[protected], because it is lost yesterday, i send my request to you to stop services on this sim and stop any unauthorised use.

Shaikh Rehana.
              dear sir,

please block my Sim card, bearing mobile no - -[protected], because it is lost 15 days before days before, i send my request to you to stop services on this Sim and stop any unauthorized use.

Priyanka Sharma

Please block my Reliance smart gsm sim card, bearing mobile no - [protected], RSN No.-[protected], LP No.--LP[protected] because it is lost today, This mail is to stop any misuse or unauthorized using that sim.

Sanatan Das
              plz block my no.[protected] bcoz i lost my mobile. myself Gyanesh Ranjan Rout.
              DEACTIVATION OF MOBILE CONNECTION No.-[protected]

Sir/madanm

Kindly block my sim card, bearing mobile no - -[protected], because I don’t, need this connection any more .so, recycle this connection send my request to you to stop services on this sim and stop any unauthorized use by calling, but still its incoming and outgoing continuously.

Sarat ch Sarma

Reliance GSM — lost my sim card.. kindly block

I lost my cell phone today bearing mobile number [protected]. Kindly block my sim card.

sumit sinha
              dear sir,

please block my sim card, bearing mobile no - -[protected], because it is lost last night, i send my request to you to stop services on this sim and stop any unauthorised use.

Suyash
              mohammad naseem

please block my sim card, bearing mobileno -[protected], my cell phone was stolen in market so i want block card as soon as possible.there very important number in there and stop any unathourised uses.
              dear sir/madam,
              i lost my mobile in gurgaon and now i want you to block my no. which is issued from my ID named manjeet yadav and my mobile no is.--[protected]

thanks,
              manjeet yadav
              sir pls block my sim card bearing mpbile no.[protected] my cell phone is lost two days ago pls block it as soon as possible.
              thanks
              Rehaan

Please block my sim card, bearing mobile no - -[protected], because it is lost yesterday night, This mail is to stop any misuse using that sim

Nitin Singh