Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid)

Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) Complaints & Reviews

Dhiraj JAiswal
On 07/10/2006 i have recharged my account with 399 E-recharge, according to this tarrif, we get unlimited calling from RIM to RIm within our state, but from last night it has been charged in my account. Last night when i am talking from one of my friend, Rs.40(App.) was deducted from my balance and my free call facility was also closed. When i make the complain, then one of your customer representative says that there is a technical fault in our systems, and your promblem is sort within sixty hours and give a number saying that this is your complain no- 56709196. Now the promblem is that if the fault is in your system the why should customer suffer for this. If i am already recharged with 399 voucher, then i must get the facility of free calling. And if i don't get this, its mean your company is defaulter and you have to pay for this, not the customer.
DEAR SIR
I HAVE RECHARGE LIFE TIME PREPAID CONTION FROM 15 OCT 2006 BUT SIR MY LIFE TIME PREFPAID NOT COMPLITE AND I AM REGULAR MONTHLY BY MONTHLY RECHARGE IF NOT PRESENT TIME MY PHONE PREPAID NO NOT C OMPLITE PLEASE SIR I REQUEST TO YOU FOR MY LIFE TIME ACOUNT
My self Priyadarshi Abhishek my net connect no is [protected] . I have purched my net connect three month free offer & in the plan of Rs 400.my first bill is in the month of sep .i will give u bill details below:-

Your Current Bill Details - Previous Dues:Rs19.58; Paid:Rs0; Current Charges:Rs358.83; Total Due:Rs379; Due Date:01-SEP-07. Reliance

Second bill is
Dear Reliance Customer.this is to inform you that your bill for Rs.1285.96 is due on 1-OCT. We value your association with us.Thanks.

Third bill is

Dear Reliance Customer this is to inform you that your bill for Rs. 1285.96 is due on 1-NOV-2007. We value your association with us.Thanks.

I was promised for batter internet connection but finally distraught by customer care of Reliance. I am facing problem of wrong bill, very low speed and no attention of customer care.

please give me details of why plan is changed .please give me details why i have to pay 1285.96 .my netconnect plan is of 400.00.
Is this request for Statement of my reliance mobile no.[protected]. ( 01.10.2007 upto 06.10.2007)

my identify is DOB 02.10.1972

My address : M-21, Shiv Ganga Apartment, Sonari, Jamshedpur - 831 011
I have applied to ghange my post paid plan to convert from 99 to 450 on 21st of september.But it hasnot been done till now and I have to suffer from hugebillings.
I am suryamani nayak from bbsr I have recharge with Rs.99 but a message come in my mobile-[protected] that your balance is Rs.01 what is the problem and how can i get my balance ? please slove my problem and reply in my mail Address.
hi!

I have one quarry regarding my Reliance prepaid phone connection which no is [protected]. Actually i have lost my this phone 2 months ago and its validity is going to be over now. so i just want to know that is there any chances to get my that mobile no[protected]. for my new Reliance handset

if it is possible than please give me full detail regarding that.
The rates (tarrif) applicable for reliance mobile is very high when compared with other network providers. eg:- Inorder to reduce call rate, Airtel need Rs.65/- , validity - 1 month, airtel to other mobiles 0.50 ps/min. STD Re.1/min. Vodaphone need Rs.49/- , validity - 1 month, to other mobiles 0.50 ps/min. STD Re.1/min. Similar Plan in BSNL ( BSNL GOLD) to other mobiles 0.40 ps/min, to landphones 0.60 ps/min.While Relaince need Rs.99/- cut call rates. Moreover STD is charged about Rs.3/- (Rs. 2.99 ! ). The CDMA's issued by reliance are sub standard items when compared with that issued by Tata indicom. What a Cheat ! What a Cheat ! What a Cheat ! What a Cheat ! What a Cheat ! What a Cheat !
Very bad customer service........My number is [protected]
I am using rim for the past 3 yrs.......now a days am facing lot of problems.......ur customer care officers also not responding .I topup my account 15 Rupees ,but no balance added to my account.i called up ur customer care..they said there is negative balance in ur account -5.9 Rupees .i[censored] topup again means it will clear like that they told .after that also i topup my account, but again same think happend..like that four times continously happend to me (4*15=60 Rupees)..after two three weeks am not topup my account due to this problem..24.12.07 i topup my account 50.00Rupees..on the time i received sms as 40 balance...but i called *369 for balance they said 30 rupees only......26.12.07 i checked my account states 25.00 ruppes ...today 27.12.07 i checked its saying only 3 rupees...
what is this????? I don't know whats happeing

I called up customer care on 27.12.07 at 9.49 am
Ms.Aarthi from chennai spoke to me........
but badly....I explained all the thinks to her.but there is no respons .....very very bad customer care u have....

am explaing this ......she is saying am going to cut ur line like that...what is this?????
very bad..Is this a customer care officers u have?

Is this a correct way to talk to customers? if customer asking for quires means they have to revert & explain the facts that is why customer care ..........
3 YEARS AM USING RIM............NOW VERY WORST SURVICESSSS GOOD BYE
my name is sandeep tanwar i buy a reliance india mobile to make a call,but the service is stopped by rim to say that you have not submitted the documents. i have submitted my all documents before using the service, i have make a call to customer care they told me for documents which i have submitted earlier after that they told me to go to web world, why iam going to web world, i have submitted my all documents two time. please help me
my reliance india mobile no. is [protected] and i purchased it on 31st jan 2008 but the service of sad no. is still stopped i cannot make/receive a call. the customer care care guy told that i have not submitted the documents but i have recept of document deposited by me. c.c. guy told to go to web world, why iam going to web world while i am submitting my all documents and photograph, can any body tell me why iam using reliance india mobile. the distributor sad that i have also submitted your all documents to rim what can i do. i aware you that nobody take decission to buy reliance mobile it worlds worst service nobody responcible for rim no customer care or any executive for help. my name is sandeep tanwar resident of jhunjhunu (rajasthan) a reliance india mobile ka mara hua customer bechara
i have bought a reliance india mobile and submiteed my all document but my service is still not working i am totally fed up . i am complitetin to customer care but they have also not responcing me please solve my problem
i am amit tuteja well i am not got any call from reliance and but Customer care Execuitve told me i have got the call and i am activated services Masti joke my balance are deucation around 50rs by reliance but no body want to listen and no body want to raise complaint ...reagrding dispute balance
my connection no. [protected] of LG LSP 350 to use for internet . i think in charging configiration something wrong because charging is too much just use half hour internet charge is coming more than sixty Rs. please made it right as soon as possible.
myself kundan kumar, my reliance india mobile no. is [protected].i am residing in New Delhi, i have submitted all the document behalf this.it is verified by u too.
last month i used 97/- stv for one Re riliance plan.during this period i used Rs 56 and 201 easy recharge voucher.i used only main account value, after that in my account total bal. is 93/- right now.my validity is 13 july2008. but the rest bal. like 93/- are not usable for me.i complained ur customer care but they cant reply positively.
so, i request u that pls reply in my mail id about that.so that i use my rest of balance.otherwise i will use consumer forum...
I forget my mobile number. my mobile rsl no. is following - rlghs[protected]
dear sir,
My Name is Alex Joseph i am working in IBM India pvt ltd. my problem is my mother was missing jan 1 to still date, i request to you, this is coin box anekal no:[protected] I want this no outgoing detail in janvary 1th detail i serching one no, really i request to you

Alex Joseph
i am ravi kumar having reliance prepaid mobile but some others misusing.so kindly send me statement of incoming&outgoing from 17-04-09 to 15-05-09.

my reliance mobile no:[protected]
my mobile no is [protected] and iam contacting from vishakapatnam, can you pls send me my call records for the month of july 2009
Dear

I want my brother mobile incoming & outgoing no. details. his reliance cdma mobile no. is [protected].

how can its possible plz suggest

samagra gour
i want my call details of my past 25 days of prepaid rim. i lost some no, s which i dialled before some days. please help me bco'z i need those numbers too much.my d.o.b is 10.02.1987
my adress is :- INS Kadamba, sports office
naval base karwar
Arga(karwar) Karnataka.
I purchased Nokia N63 recently to operate internet.I visited M/S Uppal Enterprises, Phase 2, MP Nagar, Bhopal for GPRS activation.He recharged by Rs.303/-and asked me to visit Web World Beside Hotel Nisarga, Phase 1, MP Nagar for activation.I went at said premise and from there I have been asked to visit Reliance Mobile office at Zee TV Complex, New Market.When I went there I was once again asked to go to Web World, in front of Post Office, New Market.Finaly when I reached to the said Web World, the customer care executive sitting over there took around one and half hour but he could not activated the GPRS.
Since I was to move from Bhopal I came back from the Web World.This incident happened on 8th Sept.09.I was at Sagar on 12th Sept.and I once again went to the Web World at Civil Lines, Sagar from where I got information that the setting of activation of GPRS in Nokia N63 is not available in SMART.
This total incident is quite upsetting for me and I am thinking to change the operater as well as to see the legal options available for recovery of my financial and time loss.Also it is important to mention that I am working as state head in a reputed Pharma company and because of my recomendation about 30 peoples from my feild staff are using the services of Smart.

I have a smart connection of Reliance India mobile bearing mb. no. [protected].

This no. is not working properly for last few weeks time. The message shown on the screen is "SOS" only. When some body will try to connect me then they will be receiving a message that "not reachable" or "switch off". Also I am not able to call any one.

May I please know the exact reason of this. Kindly revert back to my e-mail add. at the earliest.

Thanks and regard,

R.K. Verma
Th mobile no. [protected] is not working properly. Pl verify. The message being displayed on screen is "SOS" only.
my mobile no [protected] disconnected sms service massage and i have not activate any massage sent to caller tune . But by way my amount deducted rs 20 rupees behalf of caller tune no body customeer care handeld my complaints . kindly you are requested please refund call tune amount very soon otherwise i will cmplaint to cosumer court very soon .

thanks & regards

surender singh

reliance/rim sim — reliance fraud services ,customer care centre n customer care representatives

Sir i want to lot a complaint against reliance rim services,last 21 August 08 i was subcribe one game from reliance R World called RMW Pack worth 49 /- for subcribing charge and 5/- for play, after that from my balance they cut 49 /- in sep08 for same game this game automatically activated i do complaint to Customer Care about this they said we will not able to deactivate u have to deactivate this service i deactivate,i got compaint no and confirmation sms that ur service is deactivated,but again on21/oct/08 at 12 am they deduct 49/- from my balance,again i complaint to ccr that this will happen again they say this is last again ur service not activate if activate we give money back but same21 nov money deducted n i complaint after 4 days i got money back n confirmation sms, ,still last onth the condition is same. in between this i go to web World (Jabalpur) to lot a complaint i give application to them to take serious action,they lot my complaint after 4 or 5 days i got i call from Reliance office they questioning me that what happen i describe every thing to them after 2 days they call me again n blaming that deducted money is correct they charged is correct ,but i want to know one thing from company without open r world how can i subcribe it, from last 6 month i stop to use r world because i am sure they deduct oney without any rule.on 17 august09 i inform customer care representative that again my balance deducted 49/- pls deactivate this service they give me surety that it will notdeducted.but on 21 aug09 money again deducted.finally when i ask to ccr they give me answer it is a service taxes i asked wat service taxes they said it is cuts for one year after 1 yr no money deducted frm ur account,each n every month early 18,19 i call to ccr to stop this they r unable to solve my proble.finally i purchase new sim last mont 21 aug/09.pls sove this problem it is a big problem of telecom company .pls help us to overcome to this proble.i need answer.there is no rule for companies.

thankingyou,

your's faithfully
Customer
My prepaid mobile no. is [protected] when i recharge my mobile then you have deducted my balance Rs.30/- in last four times. when I asked from customer care his reply is not satisfactory. presently in last 2-3 days *333 is not connected in my no.
I request your honour please seen the above facts & oblige otherwise I withdraw your connection.
50 paise STD/Local call reliance me gsm aur cdma donao per lagoo hai
Dear

how can its possible plz suggest

R/sir,

I am a customer of reliance RIM for the last 4 years. my mob number is [protected]. for the last 4 months, whenever i recharge my mobile, the balance amount is deducted without using the mobile. i am not subscribed to any services. may kindly look into the matter. i dont want to recieve any advertisement messages. kindly advice the provision for that.

thanking you sir,
Dear Sir

my mob. no. is [protected] I face ecko sound problem from 5 month & second prblm is call start autometcally.

Thanx
kamlesh mani
I am using SMART-GSM for the past 8 months...now a days am facing lot of problems...ur customer care officers also not responding. I have never tried for any type of Caller Tune service of RIM. One day I have received one SMS showing that RIM have cut Rs.2 for a Caller Tune for 2 days and if I want to discontinue the service I have to send a free SMS to RIM. Although I did it for the first time but the same message have come again describing the same and this time I had to pay Rs.1 (one day charge).

Another incident...I have made a miss call (STD) and RIM have cut Rs.1.20, I can't understand how this type of incidents can be happened again and again with many consumers by such a so big MNC like RIM.

Please have a look into the matter and take quick action in order to stop such chitting with general public.
today serviced of my rim no. [protected] has been stopped, i have contact with customer care.
they have confirmed that.. your documents has not verified... i want to know it take how much times for verification... my no. is 3yrs old.. it very sad...
my mobile is from Chhatisgarh- M.P. Circle. in recent times RIM has launched new SMS scheme i.e. @ rate of 1 paise all india sms on recharge of RS. 11/- per month. This 11 Rs. will be automatically deducted on the expiry of 01 month. it means u can send sms @ 1 paise all the time as ur account is automatically recharged with the Rs. 11/- pack i[censored] hv sufficient amount at the last day of the expiry period. i also get recharged in the middle of December with the thought that i cud send greetings by sms on christmas n new year eve. RIM has also announced that it will not withdraw the same proposal what other companies do.
But since the evening of 01st january my sms charge is being taken @ 50 paise. when i made complain to customer care, representative responded very badly n claimed different statements.

1. 1st representative said that u should claim after 30 minutes
2. after 30 minutes another said that ur complain is being lodged vide complain No. [protected].
3. after completion of 48 hrs when i again made contact next representative said that ur account has been recharged for wrong charge n now u can enjoy @ 1 paise per sms
4. after talking with so called Mr. Kundan on 05.01.2010 at 7.30 p.m. i made sms it was again charged 50 paise i again contacted customer care. this time another representative Mr. Punit claimed that ur cell has never been recharged with this special pack.
5. when i desired to make contact with his senior he blutantly refused to meet my demand.

Dear friends,
It is the real story of So called Big Companies who cheat us and claim that their tarrif products are most reliable and cost effective.

Now all of You friends can decide what should be done against this fraud.

it is not matter of a small amount. it shows only that there is no option for justice.
dear sir i have rechared many i never talk to any body in the phone but my sim has no rupees very bad customer service
dear sir my mobile([protected])have lost.i did FIR in police station.sir i request to you please give me all incoming and outgoing call report 16/12/09 to today on my email.please...

phone no checked
Dear Sir

I use 05 no. of Reliance Rim Mobile., But i want a support at you end., I want to activate conference in our Mobile. My Mobile no. is [protected]., so, pl. suggest to me how can i activate 3-4 way conference activition system.

Thanks and regards..
Shashi bhushan Kumar
[protected](M)
Dear Sir

My Mobile no. is [protected], and i just want to activate conference system, pl. suggest me how to activate????????

Note : Please treat it most urgent...

Regards..
Shashi Bhushan Kumar
sir i want to know how to activate call confrence so plz help me?
This is V.SUBRAMANIAN. My mobile [protected] - Tamilnadu - Chennai RIM- Prepaid bill, Now i am in bengaluru.My amount is suddenly reduced amount sum of 110 Rupees.
I want to know the mistakes. It is just like a very easy theft. To reduce the amount.
I am not satisfaction in rim. It is very affected lot of customers and peoples.

Thanks & Regards,

Rummyculture
    cheating
    (10 minutes ago)
    Idea Cellular
    Not able to send and receive sms
    (47 minutes ago)
    Sony India
    bravia tv display issue
    (1 hours 7 minutes ago)
    Flipkart
    delay from flipkart department to give me the resolution and also directly closing my account after intimating them many times
    (1 hours 8 minutes ago)