reliance pco

reliance pco Complaints & Reviews

sachin_thakkr
respected sir this is to inform you that i was constantly asking for my refund of deposit from reliance pco from last four month but still waiting. i request too many times for refund to manager of city telecome at salatwada baroda but they not give me proper reply so please arrange for refund as early as posible. my refund pco number is[protected] THAKKAR PRAFULCHANDRA A.
regard

reliance pco — deposit not refunded

my name is s vijaya kumar i had taken reliance pco in 2007 deposit 5000 box no. [protected]
i have cancelled the collection in 28/06/2008 and summited the terminal s.v.r. communication kakinada. but still i am not received the deposit amount.
please solve this problem
Respected sir this is to inform you that i was constantly asking for my refund of deposit from reliance pco from last three month but still waiting. i request too many times for refund to manager of City telecome at Anand Mahal Road Office Surat to Mr. Pragnesh Desai but they not give me proper reply so please arrange for refund as early as posible. my refund pco number is[protected] &[protected]. Urusha Abdul Rashid Mulla. My Contact No: [protected]

sahil4sk
    hi every body i am vivek kumar Singhal
    i have taken two reliance pco connections date:03june 2006.
    Recipt no 257.i filled their all dues successfully on 20 jan 2010.
    i am a poor person when i go to reliance office at sardar patel marg C-Scheme Jaipur, then almost 7 times the guard on gate didnt enterd me in pco department i have a bitness of it . i requested very much that i am poor man but he told tha the sir which are in pco department are going to home when he will come he contact you so you write your mobile no here but nothig will be done no body call me.
    my pco nos:[protected],[protected],

Security not Refund

Reliance PCO Security not Refunded — Reliance PCO security amount not refunded

I have surrender our reliance PCO unit with all the components to M/s Gupta telecommunications, basement shoe market, sanjay place, Agra (U.P.) vide receipt no.[protected] on 27/07/2009 but I am very sorry to say that still I have not received any security amount of Rs.1000/- one thousand only till now beside our thousands of round to Reliance office in Agra. My MDN no. is[protected] and MSN No.RLGEW[protected]. So please do the needful. I am attaching the scanned copy of the surrender receipt and receipt of security deposits.
    Thanks.
    Chandra Prakash
    Village: Bamroli Katara, Nagla Taal
    Fatehabad Road, Agra -282006 (U.P.)
    Mob: [protected]

this very big problem. at the time of taking connection it will taken at first & ten after it will show no matter against refund.

reliance pco — Recharge with 1400 [Resolved]

Y Suryakanth
      I have reccharged my PCO[protected] with Rs. 1400 which I paid to Mr. Dharma Rao of M/s Hyderabad Communications located...

Abdul gafoor
      i, Abdul gafoor. mp, Vengara, Malappuram, kerala . had applied for refund of my reliance pco (pco no [protected]) in April 2008. I didnot get any refund or confirmation from the Great relinace so far.
      i, Suresh Kumar. Delhi, had applied for refund of my reliance pco (pco no [protected]) in April 2008. I didnot get any refund or confirmation from the Great relinace so far.
      IAM FINE
      Dear Sir, here i am submitting my complaint from Davangere (Karnataka) 577001 my problem is in our PCO coin box we rechrged Rs. 1050/- in last 15days back but in our phone there is no money in that. and also validate is not their our coin box no is[protected]. give me the soluation. AEAP what i have to do now...?
      hi every body i am vivek kumar Singhal
      i have taken two reliance pco connections date:03june 2006.
      Recipt no 257.i filled their all dues successfully on 20 jan 2010.
      i am a poor person when i go to reliance office at sardar patel marg C-Scheme Jaipur, then almost 7 times the guard on gate didnt enterd me in pco department i have a bitness of it . i requested very much that i am poor man but he told tha the sir which rare in pco department are going to home when he will come he contact you so you write your mobile no here but nothig will be done no body call me.
      my pco nos:[protected],[protected],
      so please if any further processed then please contact me on :[protected]
      i goutham chand, hav one pco connection for past 3-4 years, last month i recharged my pco no[protected] for Rs.1200, but the voucher had a mrp of Rs.1000.
      i've registered a complain through phone and my complain no is[protected] on 3rd august 2010. my distributor's name is Varshini Enterprises, T.nagar,
      let me know whether i've been billed the right amt or cheated by the distributor on my mobile no [protected] or mail me in [protected]@gmail.com

regards

goutham chand
      ([protected])
      I am ajit kumar mahto
      two pco was selender (return)
      after two years also not money take
      not response distubuters( mithla agency darbhanga, bihar )
      so request case handel ([protected], [protected]) please inform me.
      pco no--[protected], [protected]

abdul gafoor
        I had given back my reliance pco set for refund before four months... but i didn't got my security back..
        maine (latesh kumar garg, shiv vastralay E-34 dabua colony, air force road, Faridabad) ne 23 jan 2006 ko reliance pco ka liye (tarrif plan PCOP) avaden kiya. jiska liye Rs 1000/- jama kiya. jiska received no. SP00411608, CAF NO. [protected], PCO NO[protected], jo baad mai change ho kar[protected] hai. yeh 1000 Rs/- pco refund karne ki sththi mai vapas milne the, maine yeh pco( NISHANT TELELINKS distributor of reliance imfocom Ltd. 7/145 gopi colony chowk old faridabad) ka employee ko 26/12/2006 ko vapas kiya. lakin mere Rs 1000/- aaj 11/03/2008 ko bhi vapas nahi mila hai.
        my contact no [protected].
        dear sir, i am mohammed kasim/mohd iqbal, , , from nagour/basni, ..rajasthan, , , i send return my my pco tools to reliance distubancer, , but he not pay return my deposits 1000/ ruppe my deactive pco numbers is [protected] rsn num, RLGFN[protected] date of return 06/03/07 plz dear & now me again sending mail to reliance its 3 time mailing, , plz carefull, , help what i will do now send me help, , my cell numbers.[protected] thanks reply must, , , ?
        dear sir, i am atul agarwal, from bareilly, ..u.p, i return my pco tools to reliance distubancer, (tammana camunication), date[protected] but he not pay return my deposits 1000/ ruppes, my pco numbers is [protected] .plz dear & now me again sending mail to reliance its 2 time mailing, , plz carefull, , help what i will do now send me help, , my cell numbers.[protected] thanks reply must, , , ?
        I had given surrendered my reliance pco but i didn't got my security back till 14 months.
        hi every body i am ashish kumar
        i have taken one reliance pco connections
        i am a poor person when i go to reliance office (clustar office)at c.c.s university road meerut, then almost uncounted times. in pco department i have meet Mr Pankur Aggarwal i requested very much but nothig will be done no body .
        my pco nos:[protected], ,
        so please if any further processed then please contact me on :[protected]
        I had given surrendered my reliance pco to, MITHILA AGENCIES, DARBHANGA, BIHAR my MDNNo [protected] but i didn't got my security back till 25 months.
        why...???

sushil mishra
          hi, my name is sushil and i m getting some blanks call from last many days from your reliance pco number the number is[protected] i want the details of this number
          HI, am Anilkumar from Hyderabad. Am receiving many harrasment calls repeatedly from this reliance PCO "30914700" . I kindly request the concerned authority to help me in finding out who is this ...
          i am chetan i have take a new reliace pco line at Rs.3600
          aapke distributor ne kaha tha k 3000 talktime aur big tv free milega, par woh 3000 toh onnet k liye hai yeh nahi kaha tha,
          achha tarikha hai aap reliance walon ka gand marneka, pehle kehte ho k talktime free hai baad mein bamboo ghusad dete ho,
          sab customers ko chyuthe banana toh dhanda ban gaya hai.
          hi, my name is Gaurang agrawal and i m getting some blanks call from last many days from your reliance pco number the number is[protected] i want the location and details of this number asap ty.
          hallo my name manesh iam pco operator in kerala pathanamthitta dist pco working in adoor mypco no[protected] my problem was not reacharged coupen available . adoor agency is not open all days so my booth was closed 2, 3 days plese take action in adoor agency for available recharge coupons iam interested for taking agency in adoor area i dont know more details please contact me by mail
          my pco problem injamalpur
          we are receiving harrasment calls from the number 32543686
          i stay in kalyan, maharashtra
          can u tell me the area ..please?
          i am three years pco and coin booth customer for reliance kortagere in tumkur district, distributor comes and change terminal regular 3months once, and issue the new terminal what about by first deposit, almost all terminal will change in the kortagere, if we ask distributor this is company policy, to give new terminal yearly four times. we can believe distributor or not please give solution, every terminal he charge 250rupees
          Hi, I am priyanka from goa i m getting some blank calls from your reliance pco number [protected] i want to know details of this number . please reply me by email as early as possible.
          Dear Concerned,

I receiving blank calls continuosly from REL - PCO #[protected].

Regds,
          Sukumar S,
          ASI Signals / 26th Armed Battalion,
          CRPF Camp - GDY(ii),
          Chennai - 88

reliance pco — inquiry about the reliance pco [Resolved]

lakshya verma
            hello!! i m lakshye from delhi...actually i m receiving many harassment call from a reliance pco '[protected]'.so...