reliance pco

reliance pco Complaints & Reviews

respected sir this is to inform you that i was constantly asking for my refund of deposit from reliance pco from last four month but still waiting. i request too many times for refund to manager of city telecome at salatwada baroda but they not give me proper reply so please arrange for refund as early as posible. my refund pco number is[protected] THAKKAR PRAFULCHANDRA A.
Aug 13, 2020

reliance pco — deposit not refunded

my name is s vijaya kumar i had taken reliance pco in 2007 deposit 5000 box no. [protected]
i have cancelled the collection in 28/06/2008 and summited the terminal s.v.r. communication kakinada. but still i am not received the deposit amount.
please solve this problem
Respected sir this is to inform you that i was constantly asking for my refund of deposit from reliance pco from last three month but still waiting. i request too many times for refund to manager of City telecome at Anand Mahal Road Office Surat to Mr. Pragnesh Desai but they not give me proper reply so please arrange for refund as early as posible. my refund pco number is[protected] &[protected]. Urusha Abdul Rashid Mulla. My Contact No: [protected]

hi every body i am vivek kumar Singhal
    i have taken two reliance pco connections date:03june 2006.
    Recipt no 257.i filled their all dues successfully on 20 jan 2010.
    i am a poor person when i go to reliance office at sardar patel marg C-Scheme Jaipur, then almost 7 times the guard on gate didnt enterd me in pco department i have a bitness of it . i requested very much that i am poor man but he told tha the sir which are in pco department are going to home when he will come he contact you so you write your mobile no here but nothig will be done no body call me.
    my pco nos:[protected],[protected],
    Security not Refund
    Aug 13, 2020

Reliance PCO Security not Refunded — Reliance PCO security amount not refunded

I have surrender our reliance PCO unit with all the components to M/s Gupta telecommunications, basement shoe market, sanjay place, Agra (U.P.) vide receipt no.[protected] on 27/07/2009 but I am very sorry to say that still I have not received any security amount of Rs.1000/- one thousand only till now beside our thousands of round to Reliance office in Agra. My MDN no. is[protected] and MSN No.RLGEW[protected]. So please do the needful. I am attaching the scanned copy of the surrender receipt and receipt of security deposits.
    Thanks.
    Chandra Prakash
    Village: Bamroli Katara, Nagla Taal
    Fatehabad Road, Agra -282006 (U.P.)
    Mob: [protected]

this very big problem. at the time of taking connection it will taken at first & ten after it will show no matter against refund.

I have reccharged my PCO[protected] with Rs. 1400 which I paid to Mr. Dharma Rao of M/s Hyderabad Communications located at Vidyanagar, Hyderabad. Contact number [protected]. I have very small shop which has a maximum of 10 calls per day so, I asked for a suggestion for long validity of the PCO connection, Mr. Dharma Rao suggested Rs. 1400/- which he claimed would be valid till 6 months. When I contacted customer Care they told me that the information is wrong and the pco is valid till december 2009. When I contacted Mr. Dharma Rao, He admitted that he gave wrong information and promised to help me get out of this situation. But now He's not picking up my phone I tried calling from my cellphone [protected]. I am a poor man and Rs. 1400/- means a lot to me. If my account expires by december, I won't be having money to recharge it once again. I request you to kindly solve this issue.
      sir
      i calling from asansol city.Sir my city reliance pco distuber not give Rs:357&Rs:210 Amount of card.
      Respected sir
      I am from Trichy can i recharge Reliance PCO in online .
      my pco not working disply is show try againe I have very small shop which has a maximum of 25 calls per day so, I asked for a suggestion for long validity of the PCO connection, anishthankachan ettackal stores koovappally p.o kanjirappally kottayam dostrict pho no:[protected] cel no:[protected]
      SIr...
      I am santhosh from kulathupuzha, kollam dist, kerala.. can i recharge Reliance PCO in online..

reliance pco — No recharge facility

I have reliance pco,

last few month its not working due to no recharge facility available in my nearest 50 KM area.

Bhadresh m Kapdi
      Phone Number[protected]
      Mobile. [protected]

I got PCO terminal[protected] Dated:23.04.2010, dealer said pay Rs.750/-, get talktime Rs.750/-, but now get Rs.500/-, after one month u got Rs.250/-, but now 4 months completed, but Im not get that amount.
      why r u not credited amount?
      why r u delay?

I'll give the complaints five times in ur Reliance PCO department but there is no response, when u r provide one complaint number, it is compulsory solved.

Sir plz credite my bonus talktime Rs.250/- in my account. my pco number[protected]

From

Raju
      Bodhan
      [protected]@gmail.com
      iam faruk from guntur in andhra pradesh state please give me your office number ?
      why beause i have problem in your P.c.o connention that why i told you ? your head office number in andhra pradesh ok thanking you.
      this is my p.c.o number[protected] ok

reliance pco — no agency in gandhidham city

hi sir,

my self manoj maheshwari from gandhidham city from gujarat we have problem about new recharche because here no ageny who provide me service. my pco no [protected] my email id is manoj.[protected]@gmail.com my concact [protected]
      Sir
      Pliz online recharge pco & coin box

My number[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected]

New Recharg

Vivek atkar
      Wardha
      Mo. [protected]
      Sir
      Me 10 years appal coin box sewa get aaho aaple recharg madhr rilance offce jadha 100 rupye get ahe
      Pliz online recharge pco & coin box chalu kara

My number[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected]

New Recharg konte ahe te email pathwa

Vivek atkar
      Wardha
      Mo. [protected]

i, Abdul gafoor. mp, Vengara, Malappuram, kerala . had applied for refund of my reliance pco (pco no [protected]) in April 2008. I didnot get any refund or confirmation from the Great relinace so far.
        i, Suresh Kumar. Delhi, had applied for refund of my reliance pco (pco no [protected]) in April 2008. I didnot get any refund or confirmation from the Great relinace so far.
        Dear Sir, here i am submitting my complaint from Davangere (Karnataka) 577001 my problem is in our PCO coin box we rechrged Rs. 1050/- in last 15days back but in our phone there is no money in that. and also validate is not their our coin box no is[protected]. give me the soluation. AEAP what i have to do now...?
        hi every body i am vivek kumar Singhal
        i have taken two reliance pco connections date:03june 2006.
        Recipt no 257.i filled their all dues successfully on 20 jan 2010.
        i am a poor person when i go to reliance office at sardar patel marg C-Scheme Jaipur, then almost 7 times the guard on gate didnt enterd me in pco department i have a bitness of it . i requested very much that i am poor man but he told tha the sir which rare in pco department are going to home when he will come he contact you so you write your mobile no here but nothig will be done no body call me.
        my pco nos:[protected],[protected],
        so please if any further processed then please contact me on :[protected]
        i goutham chand, hav one pco connection for past 3-4 years, last month i recharged my pco no[protected] for Rs.1200, but the voucher had a mrp of Rs.1000.
        i've registered a complain through phone and my complain no is[protected] on 3rd august 2010. my distributor's name is Varshini Enterprises, T.nagar,
        let me know whether i've been billed the right amt or cheated by the distributor on my mobile no [protected] or mail me in [protected]@gmail.com

regards

goutham chand
        ([protected])
        I am ajit kumar mahto
        two pco was selender (return)
        after two years also not money take
        not response distubuters( mithla agency darbhanga, bihar )
        so request case handel ([protected], [protected]) please inform me.
        pco no--[protected], [protected]

I had given back my reliance pco set for refund before four months... but i didn't got my security back..
          maine (latesh kumar garg, shiv vastralay E-34 dabua colony, air force road, Faridabad) ne 23 jan 2006 ko reliance pco ka liye (tarrif plan PCOP) avaden kiya. jiska liye Rs 1000/- jama kiya. jiska received no. SP00411608, CAF NO. [protected], PCO NO[protected], jo baad mai change ho kar[protected] hai. yeh 1000 Rs/- pco refund karne ki sththi mai vapas milne the, maine yeh pco( NISHANT TELELINKS distributor of reliance imfocom Ltd. 7/145 gopi colony chowk old faridabad) ka employee ko 26/12/2006 ko vapas kiya. lakin mere Rs 1000/- aaj 11/03/2008 ko bhi vapas nahi mila hai.
          my contact no [protected].
          dear sir, i am mohammed kasim/mohd iqbal, , , from nagour/basni, ..rajasthan, , , i send return my my pco tools to reliance distubancer, , but he not pay return my deposits 1000/ ruppe my deactive pco numbers is [protected] rsn num, RLGFN[protected] date of return 06/03/07 plz dear & now me again sending mail to reliance its 3 time mailing, , plz carefull, , help what i will do now send me help, , my cell numbers.[protected] thanks reply must, , , ?
          dear sir, i am atul agarwal, from bareilly, ..u.p, i return my pco tools to reliance distubancer, (tammana camunication), date[protected] but he not pay return my deposits 1000/ ruppes, my pco numbers is [protected] .plz dear & now me again sending mail to reliance its 2 time mailing, , plz carefull, , help what i will do now send me help, , my cell numbers.[protected] thanks reply must, , , ?
          I had given surrendered my reliance pco but i didn't got my security back till 14 months.
          hi every body i am ashish kumar
          i have taken one reliance pco connections
          i am a poor person when i go to reliance office (clustar office)at c.c.s university road meerut, then almost uncounted times. in pco department i have meet Mr Pankur Aggarwal i requested very much but nothig will be done no body .
          my pco nos:[protected], ,
          so please if any further processed then please contact me on :[protected]
          I had given surrendered my reliance pco to, MITHILA AGENCIES, DARBHANGA, BIHAR my MDNNo [protected] but i didn't got my security back till 25 months.
          why...???

hi, my name is sushil and i m getting some blanks call from last many days from your reliance pco number the number is[protected] i want the details of this number
            HI, am Anilkumar from Hyderabad. Am receiving many harrasment calls repeatedly from this reliance PCO "30914700" . I kindly request the concerned authority to help me in finding out who is this ...
            i am chetan i have take a new reliace pco line at Rs.3600
            aapke distributor ne kaha tha k 3000 talktime aur big tv free milega, par woh 3000 toh onnet k liye hai yeh nahi kaha tha,
            achha tarikha hai aap reliance walon ka gand marneka, pehle kehte ho k talktime free hai baad mein bamboo ghusad dete ho,
            sab customers ko chyuthe banana toh dhanda ban gaya hai.
            hi, my name is Gaurang agrawal and i m getting some blanks call from last many days from your reliance pco number the number is[protected] i want the location and details of this number asap ty.
            hallo my name manesh iam pco operator in kerala pathanamthitta dist pco working in adoor mypco no[protected] my problem was not reacharged coupen available . adoor agency is not open all days so my booth was closed 2, 3 days plese take action in adoor agency for available recharge coupons iam interested for taking agency in adoor area i dont know more details please contact me by mail
            we are receiving harrasment calls from the number 32543686
            i stay in kalyan, maharashtra
            can u tell me the area ..please?
            i am three years pco and coin booth customer for reliance kortagere in tumkur district, distributor comes and change terminal regular 3months once, and issue the new terminal what about by first deposit, almost all terminal will change in the kortagere, if we ask distributor this is company policy, to give new terminal yearly four times. we can believe distributor or not please give solution, every terminal he charge 250rupees
            Hi, I am priyanka from goa i m getting some blank calls from your reliance pco number [protected] i want to know details of this number . please reply me by email as early as possible.
            Dear Concerned,

I receiving blank calls continuosly from REL - PCO #[protected].

Regds,
            Sukumar S,
            ASI Signals / 26th Armed Battalion,
            CRPF Camp - GDY(ii),
            Chennai - 88

hello!! i m lakshye from delhi...actually i m receiving many harassment call from a reliance pco '[protected]'.so kindly tell me about this information that from where i m receiving these calls...
              hello i have credit blancr 2500 in my account but when i call they sayed you have not inaugh blance for the call pleas recharge your accounte whay??? tell me just now
              sir, maine 12/06/08 ko A.J.Televenture Bulandshahar se 750/- wala cupon no. [protected] kharida tha. jo ki 12/06/08 ko hi recharge nahi ho paya A.J.Televenture Bulandshahar se contact karne par unhone bataya ki abhi ye cupon server par load nahi hua hai do din bad karna. do din bad bhi recharge nahi ho paya. cotmer care se baat karne par unhone apne area office me contact karne per whan se cupon ke bare ma koi information nahi mili. so i requested you ki PLZ mujhe is cupon ki details jaldi bhejne ka kasta kare. thanking you. Is sambanth main mai pahle bhi complaint bhaj chuka hun par abhi tak koi details nahi ayee hai. ye meri last complaint hai, teen din baad mai consmer court me jane ke liye mazboor hounga jiski sari jimmedari reliance ki hogi.
              sir, mujhe reliance pco distributer joki south delhi main ho, uska address chahiye kiyo ki mujhe recharge card nahin mil pa raha hai.
              sir, mujhe reliance pco distributer joki south delhi(hauz khas) or aas paas main ho, uska address chahiye kiyo ki mujhe recharge card nahin mil pa raha hai.
              Dr. sir,
              mane 750 rs. ka recharge dt. 9.10.2008 ko kiya tha, magar company ne galti se use minas me kar diya or mera balance nil ho gya, jisse mera pco 3 din se band hai.

maine complent no. 77684792 & 77591025 bhi darg karai, magar koi hal nahi nikla.

pls. refund my recharge mony.

thanks.

c.p. singhal
              respected sir,
              i am pco holder in jallandhar district since 2years, my distributer is from phagwara. the delivery boy take my pco and computer for repair, par do mahine ho gaye usne mujhe abhi tak mera pco and computer vapis nahi kiya, mera number kisi aur k pass chal raha hai, vo na to mera phone utha raha hai aur na dobara mere pass aaya hai, mujhe iska hal btaya jaye, i am confused
              how i will third party recharged.
              mein reliance PCO ka Grahak hoon maine[protected] ko local distributor se reliance ka 1000/- recharge voucher Kharida tha jab ki uske Real value Rs. 750/- hain pata lagne par maine reliance ke local office me aneko baar complain darg ki (no. 77165146, 78197007, 80961740, 86337391, 87575839,[protected]parantu aaj tak koi jawab nahi milta aur har complain 3-4 din me bina koi jawab diye close kar di jaati hai aur har baar nayi complain darg karani padti hai har baar naye adhikari use handle karte hai aur purane adhikari nahi hai karke taal diya jaata hain distributor har baar naye bahane ke saath taiyar hota hai. aur aab paise de diya hai ke naye bahane banata hain pehle cheque ke vayde karta tha parantu aab to usne apne office bhi bina kisiko bataye badal diya hai me Only Rs. 250/- ke liye 8 mahine se local office me complain ki magajmari kar raha hoon koi hal nahi hai ... kya muze yaha koi hal milega...!!!
              i have taken a reliance pco long back ago, we have exchanged the box and taken a new box which was introduced by you and it is male functioning . many time we made a complaints for such malfunctioning and even we took that instrument to the local pco office for the repair but they are making temporary adjustment and returning it to us .we get fed up with this.

now we want the old pco box which is given in exchange that we want.or recomend any alternate plane which make us satisfy .we also use reliance 3 mobiles in our home

if you cant make that happen. we get fed up with this .now we are planing of to change another service providers such as idea, vodaphone .
              my reliance pco make rs 3000.00 calls in a month.
              Mr Anil Ambani Ji ka koi mujhe email id de to main uski jindgi bhar gulamy karunga. Ek dukhi Distributor of North Delhi, for last 4 years.
              How we can recharge our pco.Just i am faceing lots of probloms regarding of same.

Mukesh gupta
              dear
              sir
              we have e-reacharge our pco no 3265709 on 31st auaust of Rs 830.through transction id no [protected] the dealer is saying that the reachage has done but in our pco balace is not showing.pls kindly solve our problem

beena
              dear sir
              my pco conection is during lost two year good and well but now resent problem is our ocp phon balance lost
              pls tell me how can lost my pco phon balance
              pls send me ditail of my phon balance
              my pco phon no. is[protected]
              REWA M.P.
              sir, mujhe reliance pco validity recharge card chahiye kiyo mere a/c mai 1900/- hai par validity 07/11/2009 ko khatam ho rahi hai.
              I have two rel pco No. [protected] & [protected] these vilidety end 28 nov but recharge card not avilable so kindly send me theasa answer.
              SIR, Mera 1 no. hai [protected] bhut time se band pada hai. jo pco ka no.hai.main chata ho mera wo no start ho jae.jo hamre area ke distributer hai wo koi jawab hi nahi dete.bus talte rehte hai.ab aap batao main kya karo?wo no.start hoga ya nahi? iska jawab de do.pls.
              RCOM PCO was wrost in service. I was concelled Pco collection in 28/6/08. But the desopit amount it was not back for me till today.
              sir
              I am cancelled my pco collection in 28/06/08. my no.3293891. please send my deposit.
              dear sir i am ranjeet from swaragashram rishikesh i have two pco(ditail dowen ) i make complain for return my diposit mony three time by mail and by post but they not reply to me how i recive my diposit mony
              hello sir,
              me gujarat (JUNAGADH) se complain kar raha hu,
              mere pass reliance ka coin box aur STD PCO dono he,
              me pichhle 4 saal se reliance grahak hu, aur STD PCO aur Coin Box use kar raha hu,
              meri sikayat ye he ki aaj tak aap ka reliance ka koi bhi company executive ek baar bhi visit karne nahi aaya he, is bare me maine kaafi baar upar level tak complain ki he, par koi responce nahi aaya,
              aur aaj meri ye sikayat he ki, 2 December 2009 ko mere coinbox ki validity khatam ho rahi thi, to aap ki company ki taraf se koi call nahi aaya mujhe, aur 1, January 2010 ko mera balance 0 kar diya, company ne balance 0 (neel) karne se pahele mujhe ek bar inform bhi nahi ki, aur mera balance tha 4106 Rs. ke kareeb, jo aaj ki date me 0 he,
              aur balance 0 hone par maine company ka samne se contect kar ke is bare me puchha, jab ki 1 month aur 20 din ho gaye, par company ka ek bar bhi koi call ya call banda visit par nahi aaya, koi kisi ne bataya bhi nahi ki 30 din me balance neel ho jayega, aur mujhe company ke kisi distributor ya employee ne 1 baar bhi contect nahi kiya, aur mujhe bina inform kiye balance 0 kar diya,
              mera reliance phone no. he,[protected]
              ab mujhe is mail ka reply chahiye, aap ki company mujhe vapis balance kab degi??? agar company balance vapis deti he to hi me recharge karvavu, agar company balance vapis nahi de pati to phir mere pass court case ke sivaye aur koi rasta nahi he, kyunki maine company me aur aap ke employee se sabhi jagah call kiya, par mujhe kahi se response nahi mila, isliye aap ko last inform kar raha hu, kaash aap tak meri baat pahuche, aur aap kuchh action lo,

Aasha rakhta hu aap ka reply jaldi aayega
              hello sir,
              me gujarat (JUNAGADH) se complain kar raha hu,
              mere pass reliance ka coin box aur STD PCO dono he,
              mera reliance phone no. he,[protected]

Aasha rakhta hu aap ka reply jaldi aayega
              Call from reliance PCO no. [protected] is making me harrashment please tell me the location of this PCO
              sir, maine january 2010 ko ashutosh telecomunication se Rs 1500/- mein PCO connection liya tha . mujhe bataya gaya tha ki aap ko Rs 3750/- ka talk time milega.Magar jab maine *367 per balence pucha to mujhe bataya gaya your credit balence is Rs 3500/- .Mujhe Rs 250/- ka talk time abhi tak nahin mila hai.Maine kai bar *371 per kai bar complain bhi ki.Customer care se mujhe answer milta hai ki aap ko Rs 250/- jald se jald aapke account mein dal dange .Magar abhi tak mujhe Rs250/- nahin mile hain. Ab aap batao mein kya karo? Please Rs 250/- mere balence mein dal dijiya.
              My Pco No is[protected]
              not a my rifund procees for mdn-[protected]
              i m vert poor man so not coming my rifund in Reliance PCO
              Mukeshbhai Botad, Gujarat
              ranjeet = caf [protected][protected]-[protected]

dear sir i make again complain in this matter relince office send mail to me they say we alredy send your refind at sub distibuter on contaciot distbuter they say we did not get any your refund but we also need some blance on compeny /

i send the mail relince office then again they say we chake your a/c we get your only one secorty diposit in my a/c

when i have two diposit recpit of compeny's deferent name's
              i send mail again please send me a certificat as like ( we send your's refund at sub dedistibuter) after they could not send any reply or letter

I have not credited Rs.250/- in my coinbox no.[protected]. This terminal got dated:23.04.2010, I have pay Rs.750/-, dealer said get talktime Rs.750/- but first u get Rs.500/- after one month received the amount Rs.250/-, but Im not get the Rs.250/- bonus talktime.
              Plz credite my amount in my account.

From
              Raju
              Bodhan
              Cell:[protected]
              respected sir this is request to you that please arrange for my deposit money refund i was constantly asking for my refund of deposit from last four month but still waiting. i request too many times for refund to manager of city telecome at salatwada baroda but they not give me proper reply so please arrange for refund as early as posible. my refund pco number is[protected] THAKKAR PRAFULCHANDRA A.

regard
              my relance pco number[protected] before tow months my 2000 rupes thuft some body please enquir this compleand and in fome to me thank you

condact person - sumesh

condact number- [protected]
              dear sir i make complai again to again but no any responce did the your complain site is open only for show to the pepole ?
              haw we take care to the costmor
              did same like this is your costmors sarvice & complain sarvice who can not solve the complain in a three years thanks for the better sarvice - {code[protected]

366 days ago by Ranjeet Singh [send email]

Previous | 1 | 2 | Next 84 days ago by ranjeet rana [send email]

when i have two diposit recpit of compeny's deferent name's
              82 days ago by king1987 [send email]

reliance pco — TALK TIME LAPSE

I AM MADHAVA MY RELIANCE PCO NUMBER [protected]
              MY RELIANCE PCO BALANCE 5000+ PLEASE CREDIT ME
              sir i am mr gupta from meerut my pco no is [protected] my phone is valid[protected] and my pco ballance is 5000 rupees but few days my phone is not working .sir please help me the company employes tale me the pco divission is closed there the new conaction is not avialible me.my emil id is [protected]@gmail.com

local pco recharge — local pco recharge nahi mil rahe hai

sir mere paas rim ka local pco hai jiska recharge kahi nahi mil raha hai 4500 ka bal hai bataye is company ka kya kare
              regards
              amit agrawal
              [protected], [protected]
              hi Dear Reliance pco in kolkata, iftekhar ahmed (siddique), 2years in reliance pco (D.K .Markting -Donlap)
              any halp in customer pls inquire about ([protected]@gmail.com)
              Dear Sir, I started shop with reliance PCO from 3 Dec 07 in Agra but due to customer no response stopped it and used this connection at my home till 26 Jan 10. Please confirm whether same no [protected] may be used with existing trml model LST-280R with SL NO. RSN: RLGFW[protected] at my home for internet and phone in personal use.

With regards,
              BD Sharma
              hallo sir my pco no is [protected] recharge 1600 but its finish only 10 days.sir plz cheke it.and here noone any pco recharge executive in thane lokmanaya nagar.