Reliance Postpaid Mobile Connection

Reliance Postpaid Mobile Connection Complaints & Reviews

kumar45
I took the reliance post paid connection in Dec 2012.
Since then neither I am receiving the monthly bills through email nor through post.

After checking with customer care got to know that my address as well as the email id entered is wrong.

It is very srprising that after making repeated calls to customer care,visisting the nearest Relianec Shop-Z R Communication<amarathi(where I submitted all docs) no update happened.

Then I contacted the appellate authority as well as presisdent.
Still it does not have any solution.

Every month after calling to appellate authority they will send the duplicate copy for that month only.
Next month same thing will repeat again.

It's very surprising that an organization like Reliance and in 21st century giving such kind of service to it's customers.

I decided that if I am not receiving the bill from next month onwards then I will not make any payment and will take the help of law.

Find the Docket No that I received for this month like all other months-204465795
Mobile No-9379625​685 and Docket No-2044657​95.

I would like request all not to take any post paid service from Reliance because of this bad experince.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:23:32

postpaid — postpaid monthly bill

i didnt got my postpaid bill of the month july08.
pl mail me ebill ASAP.

u r requested to also send cc to my personal id [protected]@rediffmail.com

Reliance/ Post Paid — Not offering the service I have paid for.

On 18th of April I have applied for safe custody of my SIM (In this service a customer needs to pay Rs 100 in advance and allow to not to pay monthly rental for one month of period from the date he asked for). I enquired for this service on 18th of April at its Chakala outlet and filled up the form etc and paid RS. 100 in advance. I requested the executive named Shabina to start this service from 23rd of april for next one month. its jotted down in her April register. She feed something in her system and assured me that i will be getting this service for the period i have asked for. I did not use my rim cell from 22nd april. when i started it on 21st May, i got a message to pay the bill. When i went to Chakala outlet and asked that why I have been asked to pay this bill, the executive told me that she forgot to punch my request and though its her fault even then i need to pay the bill. I wrote to its nodal office to some Mr. Tilak chatterjee. he assured me of corrective action, but after 3 - 4 days he mailed me that i have to pay the bill and some strict action will be taken against the executive. Plz do the needful.

mobile bills — not getting bills through email ever reported

I m not getting my postpaid bills to my e mail even if i sent my id and concent as per airtels directions.kindly attend.please ignore if it is already sent.

Reliance — Not receiving bills

I am not receiving Reliance Hello bills. I have to make complaints every month. While registering a complaint service desk always promises not to repeat the thing, but stll I am not getting the bills neither on my postal address nor my email address.
Kindly look into the matter.

Chetan Navale

Cheers,

RCOM Care
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

akhileshjha07
    I am a reliance post paid user. Despite paying bills on time my services were disrupted from 6, Sep afternoon and has not yet been rectified till now.
    The Call Center executives are having weird reasons. I have called 10 times and have reasons like bill not paid on time by 4 executives and by other though the bill has been paid services will be restored in some time and it is not yet done even after 24 hours.
    I am looking for job and have also been scheduled a telephonic interview for yesterday which missed out because of it. Moreover anticipated calls from other recruiters were also missed similarly.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:15:30

reliance postpaid connections in cell — bill is not received timely

Good day!
    Pls help me. We have the post paid moblie holder. Our cell connection name is reliance mobile.Sir, previous month bill is not received timely in my addresss.(octomber 2007). Reliance give the message that pls give the cell usage payment timely and then services can be disconnect. Presently month (november 2007) bill is not received at my address. we will be case to company then bill is not received and company will be disconnect the connection.
    pls reply confirm mail receiving receipt.
    thnx & rg.
    Bhupendra tiwari
    [protected] JAIPUR (RAJASTHAN)INDIA
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Kundan Kumar
      I have a reliance post paid connection. I need call details for the month of August and September 2009. My no.09316653299
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:21:05
      I have a reliace post paid mobile. I want to get its call detail. pls tell me how Can I get call details of my number.
      No is:- [protected]
      I have a relience post paid mobile. I want to get its call detail. pls tell me how can i get call details of mu number:
      No is :-[protected]
      No is :-[protected]
      my bill details
      my bill details please
      i want my incoming call deatils of my postpaid connection no[protected]. pls tell me how can i get it.
      I have a reliance post paid connection. I need call details for the month of November to and Janavery 2009. My no.[protected]
      I want to get the call details of post paid connection no[protected] from the month of november onwards & hence forth club it with my telephone bill .
      Dear Sir

I have post paid connection with the mobile No [protected]. my this no is disconnected with the periore information due to which i have too much of inconvence. please do acknolodge the same
      I have a reliance post paid connection. I need call details for the month of january and february 2010 . My no.[protected]
      please provide call details of my mobile no [protected] from 27 feb 10 to 28 feb 10 at the earliest for checking
      i want call detail from janurary to feburary and my no [protected]
      i want call detail of incoming and outgoing of my postpad in month of march my no. is [protected]
      have a reliance post paid connection. I need call details for the month of
      april 2010TOmay2010. My no.[protected]
      my mobile no is [protected] i want my call detail of incoming and outgoing of my postpaid in month of june 2010 on my mobile no [protected] and on mail id
      [protected]@gmail.com
      I have a reliance post paid connection. I need call details for the month of jun to and august 2010. My no.[protected] plz mail me call detail
      i have a land line no witch is using for internet connection and have a 100 local free calls, i didn't do more the 50-60 call per moths. I am using 650 rs p.m plane of broadband internet connection but every month i am paying more then 1100rs. p.m, So that i need a call details of July month my no. my no is[protected]
      my mobile no is [protected]. i want my call detail of incoming and outgoing of my postpaid in month of september 2010 on my mobile no [protected] and on mail id
      [protected]@gmail.com
      my no is [protected] i want call details of my incoming and ourgoing of my prepaid in month july 2011 on my mail id [protected]@gmail.com
      myself no [protected] i want call details incoming & outgoing of my postpaid number in month of decmber 2011. and my mail ID is [protected]@yahoo.com
      my no is [protected] i want call details of my incoming and ourgoing of my prepaid in month december 2011 on my mail id [protected]@gmail.com
      Complaint comments  Add a comment