Reliance Power Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

SWATI NARAYAN GUJAR

I applied for above IPO vide application No.21729584 for 60 shares but I have not received refund order till today. I received a letter from Karvy Computers Ref.No.KCPL/ADAG/POWER/REF/8533541 DT. 11.3.08 stating in it that refund warrant No.1693983 for Rs.25, 800/- was sent to me. However, I wish to confirm that I have not received above warrant till today. Kindly look into the matter send the same immediately.

Thanking you,
Raut Wada,
PUNE-411 042.
Mobile No: [protected].

Reliance Power IPO — Non receipt refund warrant

REF :- KCSPL/ADAG/RPOWER/REF/ 7002784. Dt :[protected].
I have not received Refund Warrant till date
With reference to above, I would like to draw kind attention that I had applied for 210 shares of reliance power vide application number 74142776AE dated[protected] and paid Rs. 25875/- vide cheque no 477517 dated[protected] of HDFC Bank Limited, Surat. However, I have not received my refund warrant though i have been alloted 16 shares in my DPID No 12043100 having client No 00041071 with R Wadiwala Securities Private Limited. Therefore, you are either requested to please refund the amount at earliest or otherwise I will be compelled to lodge complaint with SEBI in this matter.

Reliance IPO — NON Reciept of refund warrent

IPO Allotment Status

Company Select One ANU LABORATORIES LTD EMAAR MGF LAND LTD IRB INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPERS LIMITED ONMOBILE GLOBAL LIMITED Reliance Power Limited RURAL ELECTRIFICATION LTD SVEC CONSTRUCTIONS LIMITED TITAGARH WAGONS LIMITED
App.No Query

MUTHU.KR.STREET

DEVAKOTTAI
Disp.Date 02/02/2008
Warr.Date 01/02/2008
In case of non - receipt of refund with in 10 clear working days from the date of despatch, please contact your nearest post office.

The above said warrent does not reach me or devakottai post office. kindly send the same at the earliest.

Application No. 11282950
    Amount Rs: 17250.00

After repeated request no proper information has been provided till date & whatever little information is given by mail is quite confusing in itself, am attaching the communication on mail with the authorities who seem clueless & misguding..

<reliancepower.[protected]@karvy.com>
    03/15/08 12:33 PM

To: <Haider.[protected]@hdfcbank.com>
    cc:
    Subject: Non receipt of refund - Reliance Power Ltd.

Dear investor,

The refund order shall be redespatch to your new Address very shortly.on[protected]<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you sir.

From: Haider.[protected]@hdfcbank.com [mailto:Haider.[protected]@hdfcbank.com]
    Sent: Thu 3/13/2008 9:43 AM
    To: Reliance Power - IPO
    Cc: E-Inward RIS
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: Non receipt of refund - Reliance Power Ltd.

Revert awaited

RIM: [protected]

----- Forwarded by Haider Imtiaz/Credit Cards/Lucknow/HBL on 03/13/08 09:47 AM -----
    03/11/08 09:35 AM

To: reliancepower.[protected]@karvy.com
    cc:
    Subject: RE: RE: RE: Non receipt of refund - Reliance Power Ltd.

It is unfortunate that even after a month I am not in receipt of the refund.
    Pls note that my postal address is the same as registered with the DP & I regulary receive letters at the said address, including many from Karvy itself. I fail to understand why the refund order has not been delivered so far, would request you to look into it & revert back or else I will have no option but to initiate appropriate action.

[protected]/ [protected]

----- Forwarded by Haider Imtiaz/Credit Cards/Lucknow/HBL on 03/11/08 09:34 AM -----
    "Haider Imtiaz" <[protected]@rediffmail.com>
    03/10/08 10:39 PM
    Please respond to "Haider Imtiaz"

To: haider.[protected]@hdfcbank.com
    cc:
    Subject: Fwd: FW: RE: RE: RE: Non receipt of refund - Reliance Power Ltd.

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

From: <reliancepower.[protected]@karvy.com>
    To: <[protected]@rediffmail.com>
    Subject: FW: RE: RE: RE: Non receipt of refund - Reliance Power Ltd.

----- Message from <reliancepower.[protected]@karvy.com> on Unknown ----- To: <[protected]@rediffmail.com>
    Subject: FW: RE: RE: RE: Non receipt of refund - Reliance Power Ltd.
    Dear Investor,

In this regard we would like to inform you that the refund order which were dispatched earlier has been returned to us as undelivered by the postal authorities.

As requested by you we shall re dispatch the undelivered refund order to the address as mentioned in your mail.

My Complete postal address:
    c/o Mr. K G Singh
    10-B, Litearcy House, Kanpur Road, Lucknow 226023.

Further, you are advised to contact with your Depository Participant (DP) for updating of new address and Bank details for future purpose.

Customer Care

Karvy Computershares Pvt Ltd.

________________________________

From: Haider Imtiaz [mailto:[protected]@rediffmail.com]
    Sent: Sat 3/1/2008 9:37 PM
    To: Reliance Power - IPO
    Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: Non receipt of refund - Reliance Power Ltd.

Dear All,

My Complete postal address:
    c/o Mr. K G Singh
    10-B, Litearcy House, Kanpur Road, Lucknow 226023.

Pls confirm depatch details.

On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 reliancepower.[protected]@karvy.com wrote :
    >Dear Investor,
    > Unit : RELIANCE POWER LIMITED
    > Application No: 11282950
    > Name : HAIDER IMTIAZ
    >We thank you for your e-mail with regard to non-receipt of refund order pertaining to your application made in the aforesaid IPO.
    >We have persued the record and found that the refund order no.1598430 for Rs.17250/- despatched to you on 02/02/2008
    >by registered post/speed post to the address registered with your DP and has been returned to us undelivered by postal authorities.
    >The retuned undelivered refund order no.1598430for Rs.17250/- will be dispatched to you by courier/speed post to your current address.
    >We will be grateful, if you could kindly confirm.
    >Regards,
    >Customer Care
    >Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd
    >________________________________
    > From: Haider Imtiaz [mailto:[protected]@rediffmail.com]
    >Sent: Thu 2/28/2008 10:47 AM
    >To: E-Inward RIS
    >Cc: Reliance Power - IPO
    >Subject: Re: RE: RE: Non receipt of refund - Reliance Power Ltd.
    >Dear All,
    >The refund amount has not been received till date, kindly expedte. Also pls confirm by return mail the details of dispatch.
    >Thanking you,
    >Regards,
    >Haider Imtiaz
    >[protected]/[protected]
    >On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 reliancepower.[protected]@karvy.com wrote :
    > >Dear Investor,
    > >
    > > Unit: Relianc Power Ltd.
    > >
    > >In this regard, we regret to inform you that the company has not allotted equity shares
    > >against the application made by you due to overwhelming respose received.
    > >Regards
    > >customer Care
    > >Karvy Computershare Pvt.Ltd
    > >________________________________
    > > From: Haider Imtiaz [mailto:[protected]@rediffmail.com]
    > >Sent: Sun 2/24/2008 6:30 PM
    > >To: Reliance Power - IPO
    > >Cc: E-Inward RIS
    > >Subject: Re: RE: Non receipt of refund - Reliance Power Ltd.
    > >Dear All,
    > >
    > >Pls refer to your reply dated 22nd Feb regarding my refund amount of Reliance Power, This is to inform you that the said refund order has till date no been delivered. Request you to kindly expedite.
    > >Unit : RELIANCE POWER LIMITED
    > > > Unit : RELIANCE POWER LIMITED
    > > > Application No: 11282950
    > > > Name : HAIDER IMTIAZ
    > > >
    > > >We thank you for your e-mail with regard to non receipt of refund order
    > > >We have perused the record and found that the refund order no. 1598430
    > > >for Rs.17250/- was dispatched to you by registered post on 1st week of
    > > >February to the address registered with your DP.
    > > >Regards,
    > > >Customer Care,
    > > >
    > > >Karvy Computer share pvt.ltd.
    > > >[protected][protected]---
    > > > From: Haider Imtiaz[SMTP:[protected]@REDIFFMAIL.COM]
    > > >Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 10:13:56 AM
    > > >To: E-Inward RIS; Karisma - Website
    > > >Subject: Non receipt of refund - Reliance Power Ltd.
    > > >Auto forwarded by a Rule
    > > >Dear [protected]@ Karvy,
    > > >
    > > >I had applied for 150 shares of Reliance Power Ltd. in the IPO through ICICI direct.com as per details:
    > > >Application No. 11282950
    > > >DP A/c No.: 33735045
    > > >DP ID : IN302679
    > > >Transaction ID: 4942230
    > > >Amount Rs: 17250.00
    > > >
    > > >No share were allotted to me in the IPO & I have not received the refund till date.
    > > >Request you to kindly expedite.
    > > >Thanking you,
    > > >Regards,
    > > >Haider Imtiaz
    > > >On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 Investor Services wrote :
    > > > >IPO Allotment Status for Reliance Power Ltd.
    > > > >Dear HAIDER IMTIAZ,
    > > > >With reference to your application No 11282950 for above mentioned IPO,
    > > > >we regret to advice you have not been allotted any share, however refund
    > > > >order will reach you soon.
    > > > >Regards,
    > > > >
    > > > >Karvy Consultants Ltd.

Reliance Power Limited, Karvy Computershare pvt.ltd. — Non receipt of share and refund of Reliance Power IPO

i have applied 225 shares in Reliance Power IPO vide application no. 55537795. i annexured with the application a sum of Rs. 25875/- vide ch. no. 001477 dated 11.01.2008 drawn on SBI east patel nagar, new delhi. The said cheque debited on my account on 24.01.2008 but till date i have no received shares as well as refund. On enquiry from Karvy Computer Share Pvt. Ltd. jhandewallan, they reply me the amount of said cheque is not realised. But SBI bank confirmed said cheque is withdrawn in favour of Reliance Power IPO 'R'. I also made enquiry From Kotak Mahindra Bank, Ambadeep Building, new Delhi. but same reply given by that the amount not realised.

HDFC Bank Ltd — Refund for non receipt of tickets

I had booked two Train tickets for Indore to Ambala
    cant.The HDFC Bank has debited the amount of Rs
    1802/ but I have not received Train Tickets as lower
    birth were not aviable. Kindly look into the matter
    and inform HDFC Bank and to me

AMOUNT RS.: 12075/-
      ADDRESSES: 4, SUBHLAXMI SOCIETY, AMBAKHAD ROAD,
      KHAMBHAT, DIST - ANAND, STATE - GUJARAT
      DEMIT A/C NO.:[protected]

I have applied 105 share of Reliance Power Ltd.in Patli Paid Up vide Application No.86871894. A cheque No. 896609 in ICICI Bank, My Demit A/c No. [protected]. Please give me my refund Rs. 12075/- against 105 share applied in patli paid up. Please as early as possible give me my refund in my home. Because i have need money. Please Give me refund in Reliance Power Ltd. I request to you please as early as possible inform me that where is come my refund in my house.Kindly resolve my issue immediately by allotting shares as per terms and condition of IPO under reference and refund the remaining amount to my account.
      I HOPE THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED SATISFACTION ANSWER FOR YOU.

ANKIT KAMLESHKUMAR BHAVSAR

JEETESH GUPTA

I have applied 225 shares for Reliance Power Limited-IPO. I have not received any refund or shares till date. I contact the Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd, but there is no satisfactory response from them. I send many mails to them and also fax them but there was no reply from them.I am giving details regarding this as follows:-

Name JEETESH GUPTA
        Client Id CDSL [protected]
        DP NAME INDIABULLS SECURITIES LTD
        Amount: Rs. 25,875/-

It is requested you to please tell me what can i do now. Please reply as early as possible.

Thanking You,

JEETSH GUPTA

Renu Bala
          R/Sir
          I am Renu Bala from Kosi kalan –281403. I apply in your RPOWER IPO for 225 share. I paid Rs. 25875/- through cheque with application. You allot me 17 share i.e Rs. (430*17 = 7310). But I am not received my balance or un-allotted share money i.e[protected] = Rs. 18565). So Plz take the n/a regarding my refund amount.

Name : Renu BAla

Kosi Kalan – 281403

Plz take the n/a.

Thanking You

Renu Bala

Note : Plz reply me as earliest.
          i had applied for Rpower IPO for 225 shares, amount 96750/- in the name of Gopal Chourasiya (HUF). Till now i had not received any amount of refud and also i had not received any allotment.
          communicate.

cheque No. 461003 Bank of rajasthan amount 96750/-

rgds
          i had applied for RPower IPO 225 shares through DD No. 833349 and had not received any shares and also yet not received any refund amount back.

DD No. 833349 amount 25875/- state bank of Indore app. in the name of Deepali badaya

please communicate on mail and provid us the status

rgds
          deepali

RPOWER — refund of money

ihave alloted 16 share of rpower but not recieved any allotment letter or refund of money my DP-ID is in301918 and client id is 10051130. my application no is 5624251

Reliance Power Ltd. — REgarding Refund of Cheque

Waiting For REfund Cheque almost two months thr Reliance Co. not refunding the cheuq of REfund amount My details are below
          1 Name Ramendra Dubey
          2 Application No. 37459999
          No respond regarding my complaints to mail in Karvy or Reliance power
          I have not received my IPO refund through Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd for the Reliance Power IPO applied by me.

Following are the details of my application:
          Application number: 91922318.
          Reference Number: 1205452.
          DPID: 010600.
          Client ID: [protected].
          Shares Applied: 225.
          Shares Allotted: 17.
          Refund Amount Due: Rs. 89,440.

Karvy is coming back with different replies each time like delay from bank in preparing DD, DD lying at Post office, delay in couriering from Indian Post office department etc to name a few. I am deeply worried for my refund money. Can you please help e in this regard.
          karvy is a cheater. i was applied for 45 shares on RELIANCE POWER IPO. but till date i did not received my refund. when i asked to karvy for refund they replied rudely and cut the phone
          I don't understand what karvy is doing with the refund issue.
          I too have the refund issue my application number is 11797053 I applied via uti securities.
          Rgrds
          srini

Reliance Power IPO — i have alloted 17 share of rpower but still not received in demat a/c

i have applied application rpower ipo which detail given below

App no :- 56135874
          name :- sanjay kumar sharma
          dpid :- 12017701
          client id :- 00467042

i have sent a chq of Rs 25875 which chq no 206741 of PNB BANK, BEAWAR and i got refund of balance amount i.e. 18565
          but i have not received share in my demat a/c still.

i called many times to headoffice of karvy but from there i did not get any response
          pls consider my application seriously and take immediately action
          i have applied Reliance Power shares while we have issued a chq No. 293622, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, amount Rs. 2,02,500/- for 450 shares on dated 15 January, 2008 vide application No 56912051 deposited at Kotak Securities Ltd, 2nd Floor, Ambadeep Building, G.K Marg, New Delhi. We have confirmed form bank chq cleared on dated 23.01.2008 from our Bank.

My DP Id is IN302269 & Client Id is 10076500.

I have many times sent to email on this ID (reliancepower.[protected]@karvy.com). But, they have become completely deaf & dumb. I have not received any reply form these end.

Now, I hope you will understand my situation.

Sir

State : GUJARAT.

PinNumber : 370465

MO.Phone : [protected]
          E-mail : kalyan.[protected]@rediffmail.com

name of bank; DENA GUJARAT GRAMIN BANK .
          ACCOUNT NO. 3092.
          BRANCH.. MANDVI -KUTCH.

DRAFF NO. 175841 [ICICI bank]

RPOWER IPO — RPOWER REFUND

appli. 34992673
          cli id. [protected]
          share app. 90
          share allot. 15
          dd no.[protected] date 15-1-08.
          name of the bank DENA GUJARAT GRAMIN BANK
          branch MANDVI-KUTCH.
          Account no. 2678.
          address. SHAILESHKUMAR JIVANLAL PATEL
          shree sahajanand vikas turst
          near DNC PIYAVA
          po.box.no. 51
          MANDVI- KUTCH.-370465
          I have not get my RPOWE RREFUND now this is my correct address with bank A/C. NO. please send my refund as early as possible.

RELIANCE POWER LIMITED — refund

DP ID.- [protected]
          BANK- STATE BANK OF INDIA
          A/C NO.- [protected]
          MICR NO.[protected]

Reliance Power Ltd. — FOR THE REFUND OF APPLICATION AMOUNT RS.25875 APPLIED FOR RELIANCE POWER IPO

DEAR SIR,
          I HAVE APPLIED FOR RELIANCE POWER IPO DATE 18/1/2008 TILL DATE I HAVE NOT GOT ANY ALLOTMENT OR REFUND OF MONEY.I HAVE VERY FRUSTETED FROM THEM.I HAVE CALLED THEM MANY TIMES BUT I AM NOT SATISFIED BY THIER REPLY.MY DETAIL IS BELOW.
          Full name of Applicant: DEEPAK KUMAR RAI
          Seril No the Bid-Cum-Application no: 13430156
          No of Share Bid for: 225
          Name of the member of the syndicate:Nornorlia Security & Services, Ranchi/
          Enam Securities Pvt Ltd
          Payment Detail: Cheque No.752142 Drawn on SBI-HEC, Sec-2
          Date 18.01.08 Rs.25875
          KINDLY HELP ME TO OUT THIS PROBLEM.
          THANKING YOU.

MY DEMAT ACCOUNT IN SUSHILFINACE CONS. LTD
          I GET 16 NOS SHARE BUT NOT GET REFUND
          SO PLEASE HELP ME TO THIS PROBLUM

Reliance Power Ltd — About Refund

Till date i have not recive the refund from Relince Powar

I have applyed for 45 no of shares at IPO

Jaysingpur
          Tal:- Shirol
          Dist:- Kolhapur
          Ph [protected]

Reliance Power Ltd (IPO) — REFUND OF RELIANCE POWER (IPO)

Dated :[protected]

To,

KARVY COMPUTERSHARE PVT. LTD,
          UNIT : RELIANCE POWER LTD (I.P.O),
          17-24, BESIDE IMAGE HOSPITAL,
          VITHAL RAO NAGAR MADHUPUR,
          HYDERABAD-500 081.
          PH . NO.[protected]

SUB : REQUEST FOR REFUND OF RELIANCE OF POWER LTD (I.P.O)

I have applied for reliance power ltd (ipo) on 17.01.08, I have received 17 shares of reliance power ltd and refund order of RS. 89440.00, but in refund order my account no. mentioned wrong 3248 my correct account no. is 13248. I have return the refund order along with copy of bank pass book, copy of pan no., copy of ration card and copy of acknowledgement slip to you. In you ledger my account no. is changed but still I have not received my refund order having correct account no. 13248 from you.

I request you to kindly send me my refund order as early as possible

LAVNISH GARG

View all Reliance Power Ltd. complaints
          Posted:[protected] by SWETA SHAH Send email

RPower IPO Refund
          R/Sir
          I am SWETA SHAH from Varanasi –221001. I apply in your RPOWER IPO for 225 share. I paid Rs. 25875/- through cheque with application. You allot me 17 share i.e Rs. (430*17 = 7310). But I am not received my balance or un-allotted share money i.e[protected] = Rs. 18565). So Plz take the n/a regarding my refund amount.

Name : SWETA SHAH

Address : SWETA SHAH
          J-12/34-C-2 BALBHADRA COLANY
          VARANASI-221001

RPOWER — RPower Refund

Tilllllllllllllllllllll Dattttteeeeeeeee We not got refund of Rpower application No. 84324968
          sir
          i am mohit jaim my demat dp id in 301143 clint id 10543774 i have applied reliance power ipo app. no 55853263 with amount 25, 875 rsbut i have not revesd any ch. and share plz send me my cheque
          my c/o add