Reliance SIM Card

Reliance SIM Card Complaints & Reviews

T
New Delhi, Delhi

I lost my mobile having relaince no number [protected], Please block this sim card immediately.

Thanks in advance
tarun sharma
Dear Sir/Mam.
I am loyal customer of your company and my contact no is.([protected]).Due to stolen of my nokia moble phone my sim card is also stolen.Due to this aviod of miss use of my sim card to block my sim card no.-[protected].
(Thanking You)

Yours Faithfully
Sunil Kumar
(Punjab)
My mobile has been stolen.
Kindly block my reliance sim card [protected].

Rahul Agarwal
Hi Reliance costume care,
We have lost my Phone Date 31.12.14 Dwarka Sect-09 metro station phone no [protected] it's GSM no. ( Pawan Kumar Thakur)
Plz urgent block and conform me.
My E-mail ID- [protected]@gmail.com

Y
    Mysore, Karnataka
    Hi...sir my name is Mohammad yunus i have lost my Sim card .........before few days i was traveling and i have lost my wallet and i kept my Sim card in it .......so i request to you please cancel my Sim card registration my reliance number is [protected] and please inform me on mail id.my email id is [protected]@gmail.com
    Hi Sir, My name is anil kumar i have lost my sim card before few day i was traveling and i have lost my phone ( samsung b209) no. [protected] in agra cantt railway station .so i request you to please cancel my sim card registration. and please inform me on my email id .no.my email is [protected]@gmail.com .
    hi sir, my name is sandeep kumar i take a reliance 3g sim after two day my sim is lost i want to block this sim services
    mob no-[protected]
    after this plz send me a email on [protected]@GMAIL.COM

Me Reenu Bhattacharyya I lost my mobile phone please block my no [protected]

Pune, Maharashtra
      hi my name is atul kumar mishra from bharatpur, rajasthan. i have lost my reliance mobile sim card no. [protected]. so i want my number to be blocked so that it can not be used.

My reliance CDMA sim card has damage & would like to get new sim card with same mobile no. I will hand over the old sim card which is damaged.

Pls let me know the procedure.

Amit Kumar
      Dear sir/madam,

Once again i am requesting you to LOCK/BLOCK the SIM which i lost today morning, bearing no-[protected]; i also contacted the local reliance customer care in the morning itself and they told me that they would block the SIM and inform it to me within 3 hour; but, unfortunately, more than 7 hours had gone by without any intimation from the reliance customer care service.

Please do the needful to prevent the misuse or illegal use of the SIM.

Thanks & Regards,

Pampa Dutta
      Siliguri

Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
        I am Shailendra Deshmukh, I am Having Reliance Sim and My no. is [protected].
        I did not request for Caller tune from my end then also they activated caller tune on my no. And started to deduct 30 rs. per month from my account.
        sir my name srinivas ihave reliance sim my number-[protected]. 4 months from my account from cut of the amount each 10 days 20 RS cutting the my account. but no purpose no other activations. imean no callertunes and no dounloadd ringtones.plese check the my number.unsubsribe the any activation, don, t repet the in this problem.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
          On 2nd of Aug 10 I lost my cellphone with Reliance GSM Sim card (Phone No [protected]). Through reliance customer care I got that Sim blocked (Requisition No[protected]. Again on 16 Aug 10 I got issued a duplicate Sim from the Reliance store Pallavaram for Rs 50.00 with ICCID:[protected]. I was assured that Sim will be activated by same day evening. But when I tried in my cellphone it was displayed on screen as 'invalid Sim'.

Again I conatacted custmor care where I was confirmed that Sim is activated and I may approach to nearest Reliance store for the same. On 17 Aug 10 I approached to Reliance store Tambaram where rectification was performed and I was assured that after a hour it will start working. But no progress made to my prevailing problem.it was still "invalied" Sim.

Again I contacted their custmor care and again I was advised to visit nearest Reliance store.Now I am fade up. Why should I make Up and down every now and then? Sir please resolve the problem so that justice is brought to a custmor. Thank You sir.
          "Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RCOMcare"

V
            Pune, Maharashtra
            I have lost my Reliance sim card (GSM) along with my cell phone baring cell no. [protected] (purchased at Secunderabad, Police Line show room) on 3rd January 2010 in Auto at Kchiguda Railway Station – Hyderabad while getting down for catching Chennai train at 4 pm. I have tried to reach my no but it has been switched off.

So sir i request you to please block my no. so it can't be used by anyone in a wrong manner.

Please treat it as priority, i[censored] have any questions, reach me at [protected] (Chennai) & mail ID [protected]@rediffmail.com,

Further, I would like to take the same no. again, i[censored] could provide me with same package as previous.

I have already informd throu e-mail complaint and I have not received any responce.

Thanking you!

Best regards

(V, Muralidhr Rao)
            sir
            my mobile nokia 3110 with reliance sim no [protected] issued in my name sarat sinha ramnagar varanasi please block my sim
            sarat sinha
            MY RELIANCE GSM NO [protected] WHICH IS LOST.PLEASE BLOCK THE SIM AND ALL SERVICES.
            MY OTHER CONTACT NO [protected]. PLS DO THIS ASAP.

RAKESH

Delhi, Delhi
              dear sir,

I have lost my moile 06.12.09 with sim card of reliance
              no.[protected]
              plz close...

Vadodara, Gujarat
              outgoing calls barred
              My prepaid reliance mobile number [protected] outgoing calls are barred despite of its balance of 50 Rs. and validity upto lifetime and inspite of repeated number of complaints to the customer care service my onsaid problem hasn't been sorted out.Everytime a false assurance is being made in lieu of my complain to the customer care that it will be sorted out within 24 to 72 hrs. Its been more than 5 days since I have made my first complaint and still no attention is paid towards it.I am completely fade up with customer care careless attitude .Also I would like to suggest that a complaint number must be given to the customer against a complaint registered so that further reference could be made through it.

Reliance SIM Card — Out Going Barred

out going barred
              outgoing calls barred
              reliance simcard as blocked in security code
              reliance simcard as blocked in security code pls tell the code number.in this [protected] .pls send the mail
              Please send me the default PIN 2 code at my email address.
              Hallo sir .
              i m purchce new post paid connection just 2 days only but ur company my out going calls is bard this is not fear i m all ready submited my all document, s sir pls activate my out going calls. my mobile no is.([protected])

I have bought reliance prepaid sim 2 weeks ago and 1 week back the same was barred from incoming and outgoing and was asked to resubmit documents required. I submitted and connection was resumed.

Once again my outgoing is barred and it has become a great problem, as this is my work number. My number is barred without any intimation. It would be highly useful to help me in this regard.

Sneha

I am AMIT GILOTRA. Last Month I took new reliance pre-paid SIM card connection. But, today...

K
                Bengaluru, Karnataka
                I have use Reliance Sim Card but Yester Day Night, My Puk Code No. & Pin Code No. not found.

Nimesh Khalasi

SIM CARD — puk no

Dear Sir

Due to wrong attempt by my child my phone asked for puk no. you are requested to forward immediately.

reliace sim card — puk no

Dear Sir

My Mobile No is [protected]. By mistake of my little brother my phone asking for PUK No. You are requested to issue my PUK No as early as possible.
                puk no

mobile no [protected]

puk no

Ruap

Puja

Ruap

Puja
                sim has got blocked so i need the PUK no.
                my cell no. is [protected] which is a lucknow no.
                ur immediate attention is requested

thanx
                I have use Reliance Sim Card but today My Puk Code No. & Pin Code No. not found.
                my phone is locked, asking puk no, plz send me my puk number

thanks
                madan
                My mobile no. is [protected], please send me what is the address given against my sim card at the above mentioned e-mail address. I remember that there is some mistake so that I can correct it.
                I hope that you will help me.
                Naba Kumar.
                Sir i changed my handset and now my sim is asking for pin code. I never used or changed the default pin code. So please send me the pin and puk code. My number is [protected]. Regards Pankaj
                my reliance sim card has been locked and it asks for pin2 no. i'm unable 2 make ne calls...
                i need the pin2 no., i have called the customer care service more dan 10 times but still i got no response, my cell no is [protected], culd u help me get my pin2 no so i can unlock my sim ...
                my phone is locked, asking puk no, plz send me my puk number

thanks

DEAR SIR I NOT CALL ANY ONE BUT MY CURRENCE IS CUTTED, HOW IT POSSIBLE
                my sim blocked pls give me puk no my mob no:[protected]
                SIR OR MADAM
                Good morning
                I hve reliance mobile which i hve put a lock code and i hve forgot the password so can u tell me how to open the code.frm last five months i cant open tht lockcode so plz help me for tht
                My reliance mobile does not hve simcard
                My mobile has been locked tht mobile num is [protected]
                My mobile num is [protected] u can forward the mesage on [protected]
                dear sir
                i am brajkishor raghuwanshi mo [protected] my mobile ask puk num so pls send my email id
                I have use Reliance Smart Sim Card.My Mobile No. is [protected]. Unfortunetly my SIM is blocked, I use my Puk Code No.& than it required Enter New Pin Code No.I don't know that code.
                So, Please send me My PUK No. & PIN Code No. on my mail addres urgently Please send me immediately because my mobile is not working, pls.solve this problems in urgent basis, thats why i can execute my phone & talking with people sucessfully

Hope that, U solve my problem in urgent basis.

Shailesh Trivedi
                Bhopal (M.P.)
                sir i dnt hw it happened but plz help me.i need puk code my no is [protected]
                Respected Sir,
                I have use Reliance Sim Card but Yester day, My Puk Code No. & Pin Code No. not found.

Zaki Usmani deoband
                Mobile No. [protected]
                plz tell me how to know our PUK code no. on Reliance CDMA phone.
                hi sir,
                bymistakely i locked my no so pl provide me my puk code so that i can contiinue my reliance services
                my reliance mob. no is [protected].

Gyan
                So, Please send me My PUK No. & PIN Code No. My Mobile No. is [protected]
                Please send me immediately because my mobile is not working, pl. solve this problems in urgent basis, thats why i can execute my phone & talking with people sucessful send also on [protected]@gmail.com
                I have use Reliance Sim Card but today morninig, my pni2 number is blocked
                So please Send my pin2 no. at my email address [protected]@gmail.com

Mo. [protected]
                plz enter the puk no. is-0000000
                after pin no.1234 thats all

Sabiha

Jyoti Vishwakarma
                Mobile No. [protected]

Reliance Mobile — Block Of PIN no.

I am an old customer of Reliance mobile number: [protected].
                Yesternight, I've faced problem of blockage of PIN no.
                It's a kind request to you to please send me the PIN & PUK no.at the earliest...
                I hope you can understand my problem..
                Prompt response will be highly appreciated...

thanks&regards

varun kukreja
                Dear sir
                my mob number is [protected]. Mob asking pin number for process. Please provide me pin number.
                I have use Reliance CDMA Sim Card but Yester Day Night, My Puk Code No. & Pin Code No. not found.

MANOJ SOLANKI
                M [protected]

M [protected] (TEMP.)
                plz give me the full details of a mobile no. [protected]

my no. is [protected]. please send pin code & puk code of this no.
                my pin code has been lost as someone was trying 2 open the mobile phone.i would request you to send my pin code as fast as possible.
                My mobile no. is [protected]

Reliance — asking for pin code

my reliance CDM cell got swithched off in the middle of the night adn i m asked about the pincode.please send me the pincode for my cell no [protected].

thaking you
                paramesh lambadi

B. K. Jadhav
                I have use Reliance Sim Card My Puk Code No. & Pin Code No. not known
                So, Please send me My PUK No. & PIN Code No at [protected]@gmail.com. My Mobile No. is [protected].
                Please send me immediately because my mobile is not working my sim card is blocked, pl. solve this problems in urgent basis, thats why i can execute my phone & talking with people sucessfully

Ashok Kumar

Yours Faithfully Customers
                my no. is [protected]. i hv never given any code for my sim. bt its asking 2 enter pin code.
                all my contact no.s are there in the sim. so please help me out. Thi is tamil nadu no. n i hv no other way since i am in orissa. Its urgent n many days have gone n i am unable 2 contact ny1. so pls help.
                i want pin of my reliance mobile becuase to verify my number
                its urgent
                my number is [protected]

vasavi vaghicherla

Reliance — PUK & PIN Code

Sir, by mistake I have locked my reliance sim card n now it is asking for PUK & PIN code please HELP... My Reliance number is [protected]...Thankyou sir

prahlad paliwal

dear sir my mobile number is [protected]
                my phone is locked, asking puk number, pleas send me my puk number
                dear sir/mam...i forgot my password..plz send my PUK no...my hp [protected]..it urgent because i use the number as a my company number and contact with our guest
                plz send my PUK no..my hp no - [protected]...i wait for 5 hours ardy but no feedback from ur side...
                So, Please send me My PUK No. & PIN Code No. My Mobile NO IS [protected]
                i have use CDMA Reliance Mobile.MY Mobile number is [protected]. I have forgot my PUK no.
                Please tell me how to get it.

Please send my PUK number on my ID [protected]@gmail.com
                dear sir, by mistakely l have locked my reliance cdma sim card n now it is asking for PUK code...
                please send me my PUK code my reliance no. is [protected]
                plz send me immediately my mobile is not working plz help...

hope that, u solve my problem in urgent basis.

thanking you
                yours faithfully
                akshat jaiswal
                mobile no.[protected]
                Sir my puk and pin no.lost plese give me puk and pin no.thia my mobile no.[protected]
                So, Please send me My PUK No. & PIN Code No. My Mobile No. is [protected] Please send me immediately because my mobile is not working, pl. solve this problems in urgent basis, thats why i can execute my phone & talking with people sucessfully

YOGESH ASHAR

Izhar Khan
                Mo - [protected]
                dear sir, my reliance pin has blocked. my mobile no is [protected]. Please solve my problem
                I am user of Reliance (Smart) since long. Today the SIM card has been permanently locked. Please let me know the PUK number of my mobile (Reliance SIM, SMART No. [protected]) since the same is permanently locked today and it is asking for PUK number. Please do the needful.
                Thank you.
                Santosh Kumar Panda
                Mobile No. [protected]
                my no. is [protected]. please send pin code & puk code of this no and also send the customer care number
                Nagesh Vari
                Nagesh Vari

Dear Sir/Mam
                sir my mobile's pin code wasn't accepting therefore its permanently blocked.So please tell me the way to get my sim alright.Please send the way in my email id.
                [protected]@gmail.com

Thaknyou Sir
                Raja Chachan
                REALINCE SIM CARD PUK CODE
                dear sir my sim card is lost by pin code, puk code plese open my si card mobile no is [protected]
                REALINCE SIM CARD PUK CODE
                dear sir my sim card is lost by pin code, puk code plese open my sim card mobile no is [protected] SIR what is the solution to open sim card
                sir do you have any solution to send my email id the email id is surender.1976 @yahoo.com
                KESHRAM SAHU.
                I have use Reliance Sim Card but YesterDay Night, My Puk Code No. & Pin Code No. not found.

Keshram Sahu
                SIR OR MADAM
                Good afternoon
                My reliance mobile does not hve simcard
                My mobile has been locked tht mobile num is [protected]
                My mobile num is [protected] u can forward the mesage on [protected]
                I have use Reliance Sim Card but Yesterday Night, My Puk Code No. & Pin Code No. not found.
                So, Please send me My PUK No. & PIN Code No. My Mobile No. is [protected]
                sim has got blocked so i need the PUK and sim PIN no.
                my cell no. is [protected]

my email id rkjangid.[protected]@gmail.com
                dear sir
                my sim PWD blocked plz solved this problem urgent basis
                Dear sir
                I have use reliance SIM card but yesterday night by mistake PUK blocked PLZ immediately send PUK blocked number

Hope that, u solve my Problem
                I have use Reliance CDMA Sim Card but Today, My Puk Code No. & Pin Code No. not found.
                So, Please send me My PUK No. & PIN Code No. My Mobile No. [protected]
                Please send me immediately because my mobile is not working, pl. solve this problems in urgent basis, thats why i can execute my phone & talking with people sucessfully send also on [protected]@gmail.com

Faiz Zahid
                mo: [protected]
                Sir my no. [protected] few months ago some mistakes sim is block.I unblock this no. So sir I request u to give me puk code .