Reliance Smart GSM Prepaid Service (Jharkhand)

Reliance Smart GSM Prepaid Service (Jharkhand) Complaints & Reviews

Abhilash
Respected Sir,

I am using Reliance GSM Prepaid Service ( Jharkhand ). My number is 09905124790. On 8th march 2008 ( saturday ), my balance was abruptly diluted despite of the fact that my validity is till 2015. So i complained to reliance customer on 9th march. But their server was down and so I complained on 10th march. I was asked to wait for 24 hours. Nothing happened and so i again complained on 12th march. Again in was asked to wait for 24 hours for a feedback. But as usual nothing happened.

My balance is still 0. And my all outgoing calls are banned. With no one to hear from relaince office, I hope u will pay attention to my complain and oblige.

Abhilash
Engineering Student
ISMU Dhanbad
(9905124790)
I am a reliance prepaid user since last 6 years.
My Mobile No. [protected]. From 23/07/2008
I have lost my outgoing facility. I have complained this matter
to your customer care (Hindi) at 2.00 pm on 24/07/2008.
The attender said that I have negative balance.
Again I have check the balance at 7.00 Pm on 24/07/2008.
then the balance was Rs. 378.24 but outgoing facility is still off.
Then I intimate this matter to your customer care at 7.00 pm (Hindi) on 24/07/2008. The attender said me to switch off the mobile and Turn on after 10 minutes. I have done this and check the balance then the balance was still Rs.378.24. Then I have called the customer care(Hindi) time and again but no one received my call. At last I have called the customer care (English) at 9.00 Pm on 24/07/2008. He said that He will solved the problem within 24 hours. From today morning I have found my balance becomes Rs. 0.00 and I have complained the customer care today morning at 7.00 am (25/07/2008). but no action taken till now. Please solve the problem asap. Can we really depend on your Proper service of Reliance Prepaid smart?
Is the Database and progam of the service is Reliable??
For Kind information I have faced the same problem One month ago and I have got the balance same procedure.
Subhasis Chakrabarti.
Jamshedpur.
dear sir
i am mohammed irshad useing reliance smart (gsm) prepaid card & my mobile no is [protected], i had to know about the plan in which std calls free from reliance gsm to reliance gsm
i have to talk at delhi at reliance gsm
plese send me all detail of 496 plan & write (with sms) me immedite after recharge rs 496 can i talk free at delhi at reliance gsm mobile
thanking you
regd
mohammed irshad
bokaro steel city
mobile no [protected]
Dear Sir
Hello... I just want to know about the Reliance Costumer Care Number.to contact them.

Thanks /Regards
Karan Bali
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Rajesh Kumar.K
    Respected Sir

I have a Mobile No. 09835530818, of Reliance (Smart) GSM Service, from Last 1 ½ Years Approx, and I want to submit a complaint regarding cheating by my service provider,
    also in the case of all customers of "SMART GSM Services"
    but the cheating have been made with numbers of Customers in Small Groups, the details of cheating are as under.

1. I was opted for ”So Called Life Time Scheme” from our service provider with a fee of Rs. 750/- (talk time 75/-), and got the following facility.
    a) My Validity period will be extended for 6 Month after use of any recharge voucher, or TOP-UP
    b) The call rate Tariff will be applicable as per the Recent Recharge Voucher Used

2. I have next used a RCV of 880/- and got the Call Rate Tariff as, Within Circle, Reliance (Smart) to Reliance (Smart) – 19 Paisa/Minut, To Other Mobile – 59 Paisa/Minut, STD or Land Line – 99 Paisa/ Minut, SMS – 25 Paisa/ Minut

3. After Recharging with the Para 1st above, and 2nd Above I have used only TOP-UP Vouchers, which give me only Increment in talk time Balance amount, but with the Same Call Rate Tariff, as per Para 1(b), However after Use of Any Recharge vouchers, (Except TOP-UP) the Rate will be change, and will be applicable as per the last RCV Recharged with.

4. The above all things was going on very well up-to 05-Nov-2007,
    after few days my prepaid account came to 0 balance from the previous balance of Rs.82/-
    from 14-Nov-2007 the company started charging a different Call Rate, as, Local – Rs. 1.99/Minut, and STD – 2.99/Minute immediately after reacharging with a "Rs.300/- Top up vochure" Even though my validity up to 13-1-2008.

5. After consulting with the Customer Care, they are not replying in any satisfactory manner, they only reply that the scheme is ended now and your call rate have been changed (in the meanwhile I have also not used any Recharge Voucher), However the fact is, that the dead line of scheme validity period was not fixed by the Service provider at the time of Starting of Scheme and in absence of this they assured this as ”LIFE TIME SCHEME”

6. Sir, the service provider previously in March-April (Approx) tried to close the above scheme for all customer, but due to protest of customer, they cancel the closing, and now they are closing the scheme with the randomly selected customer, in part by part to avoid the group protest.

So, herewith I am requesting you to kindly give you kind attention in this regard and take necessary law-full action against the company, I will be remain thankful for the same and oblige.

Rajesh kumar.k,
    Mobile No. 09835530818,
    Address: R.No:-61,
    Emerald Hostel, ISMU-Dhanbad,
    Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
    Mr. Rajesh is absolutely correct. The same thing has happened to me and my friends at different dates as described.
    Same things happens with me also.
    S.Banerjee,
    SA-255,
    Sakchi Sup. Flat.
    Sakchi,
    Jamshedpur.
    I too faced exactly the same high-handed and arbitrary action from Reliance Smart -- in spite of regularly topping up my account and keeping the validity intact, my call rates suddenly shot up after about one year of subscribing to the 'lifetime' service.
    The same is happening with me & today recharge process is in trouble.
    The same thing happened to me, my friends and relatives on different dates. And the persions sitting at customer care have replied same that the scheme has been closed.
    I was opted ”Life Time Scheme” from our service provider with a fee of Rs. 750/- (talk time 175/-), and got the following facility.

My Validity period will be extended for 6 Month after use of any recharge voucher, or TOP-UP.The call rate Tariff will be applicable as per the Recent Recharge Voucher Used .

I have next used a RCV of 880/- and got the Call Rate Tariff as, Within Circle, Reliance (Smart) to Reliance (Smart) – 19 Paisa/Minut, To Other Mobile – 59 Paisa/Minut, STD or Land Line – 99 Paisa/ Minut, SMS – 25 Paisa/ Minut.

I am recharging my mobile with Rs.300/- Top-Up Voucher. But after recharge on 21-Nov-2007 the charges of Call Rate, as, Local – Rs. 1.99/Minut, and STD – 2.99/Minute, where my validity up to[protected].

where at the time of recharging, they told me that this Top-Up voucher only increase the amount and all your tariff rate remain same. But i am not get that same rate.

If your company close the scheme, then why not company withdraw all the Top-Up Voucher from the marcket.

Smart GSM service — Recharge voucher not recharging the prepaid account

Respected sir,
    i have to say that I have purchased a prepaid recharge voucher of cost Rs.110 from a voucher retailer shop but it is unable to recharge my aprepaid account.I am trying to call customer care of the service proveder but the even do not pick up the phone.
    Yours Faithfully,
    R.Ranjan
    To Whom It May Concern
    This is kindly inform you that my self Rudra Shanker Mishra, Dainik Jagran Ranchi user of
    Reliance Smart Phone GSM service having face a problem that my STD land line call
    Could not connect in eastern UP.
    There automatically response is said that the area code dialed by you does not exist
    and my dialing STD area code is 05446
    There customer care could not be response. I have
    Face this problem last four days during 22nd November07 to till date.
    Please solve my problem as soon as possible.
    During this period I have face lots of problem in my personnel life also due to my STD calls.

With Regards
    Rudra Shanker Mishra
    Dainik Jagran
    62 Kokar industrial area, Ranchi
    To Whom It May Concern
    Could not connect in eastern UP.
    and my dialing STD area code is 05446
    There customer care could not be response. I have
    Face this problem last four days during 22nd November07 to till date.
    Please solve my problem as soon as possible.

With Regards
    Rudra Shanker Mishra
    Dainik Jagran
    62 Kokar industrial area, Ranchi
    Jharkhand
    this is nothing but straightforward cheeting with consumers. what surprises me the most is that there is no agency that can control this type of cheeting. altimately consumers are at the receiving end .
    I too faced a similar case of high-handed and arbitrary action from Reliance Smart -- in spite o[censored]sing top up of 301 in my account and keeping the validity intact, my call rates suddenly shot up and enhanced tariff after about one year of subscribing to the 'lifetime' service.
    I,a smart gsm customer for approx last 2 years.My cell phone(NOKIA-3230) has been stolen on 1st Dec,07.After logging a F.I.R. in BURDWAN SADAR PS,I went to Smart shop to lock my SIM card,to stop misuse of my SIM card.They said they have no provision to lock the SIM,rather they can essue a new SIM card on the payment of Rs.-125.When I ask them,"what can i do with the this new SIM?as i have no such plan to buy another cell phone in recent time" they answered "I not know,we may break the SIM card after essueing".Is this a answer?
    What can we say about the company's cheating with us?All service provider in W.B. lock their SIM on demand.
    Respected Sir

I have a Mobile No. [protected], of Reliance (Smart) from Last 3 Years Approx, and I want to submit a complaint regarding call rate for life time activation
    kindly do the need full
    with regard
    CLIENT/EMPLOYER: (SAHARA OIL LTD LONDON)
    LABOUR CONSULTANT
    RECRUITMENT AGENCY: ROBERT RECRUITMENT AGENCY
    LONDON 21 NEW CASTLE STREET EC . LONDON GREAT BRITAIN

Contact Email: [protected]@gmail.com

JOB REF: ARI 41/21267

ATTN: APPLICANT

AT SAHARA OIL LTD LONDON we specialize in
    Managerial careers moves for professionals engaged
    in the E&P sector. Interestingly, most of our
    clients are not actively looking for a new job, but
    are keen to
    consider the right opportunity.

We listen carefully to what is important to you with
    regard to career, family and lifestyle. We then use our connections and investigative skills to identify interesting opportunities that meet your criteria.

DETAILS:
    SAHARA OIL LTD LONDON with the mandate to recruit
    expatriate services employees` for the fulfillment
    of the requirements of SAHARA OIL LTD in LONDON , seek to write your consent after recommendation from our labour
    consultants based on recent expatriate vacancies with our client.

SAHARA OIL LTD LONDON intends to invite prime
    experienced individuals/expatriates capable of
    rendering expertise services in fields below:

MECHANICHAL ENGINEER

PACKAGING
    HUMAN RESOURCE

ART DIRECTOR/DESIGNER

PROJECT SHALL REQUIRE:
    A cooperate project management team, Productions
    Services, procurement, Marketing and Sales,
    transportation and installation, safety, drawing, Designs, Geological services, maintenance and commissioning.

Entitlement, Compensation and Benefits packages
    include;
    A very attractive net salary paid in Pounds
    Sterling, US Dollar or Euros equivalent depending on employee home country and currency preference.
    Quality single or family housing accommodation in
    company community.

Free medical care in LONDON for employee and family.

Excellent educational assistance benefits with
    family status
    employment.

Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday
    travel.

Personal effects shipment and excess baggage
    allowances.
    Full access to some to some of the finest and social
    recreational

performance by employee.

Level 2: Full time
    Interested candidates must have not less than 4
    years experience in any
    of the above listed fields.

Interested candidates should forward their
    resumes/CV with verifiable
    reference(s) as word attached document to:

E-Mail: [protected]@gmail.com

Note: Interested candidates are also required to
    contact our LONDON Local Office strictly for the
    purpose of this project.

CONTACT: MR ROBERT WILL
    Head of Recruitment Services.
    ROBERT RECRUITMENT AGENCY
    21 NEW CASTLE STREET EC . LONDON GREAT BRITAIN
    LONDON
    Contact Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Note, we shall forward your cv/resume to our
    screening department for proper screening, only the
    successful candidate shall be contacted after
    screening, if you are not successful after the
    screening, we shall not contact you again.
    Same things happens with me also.
    Devinder Kumar,
    H No. 368/12
    Ram Nagar,
    Distt Mandi
    Himachal Predesh.
    due to in discomfort in working condition of land line we handed over our land line to commu dept but they creating great problum to users altho we are having 4 other mobiles from reliance
    same problem with me also
    the same thing happen with me.
    law must take action with such type of service provider.
    its simply chitting.
    It has also happened with me. An the most pathetic thing is that they (Reliance Smart) hire such irresponsible and amatuer Customer care people who dont even know how to speak in english.....they dont know even how to do their job, i mean they are such and fools,,,,they only read out their scripts given to them.......they all are fooling people..
    i say, atleast at this moment i cant do anything,,,,but if their is any person who can file a case against them legally please we all are with them.

At last please tell everyone not to buy a reliance smart anyday.
    I too have a Reliance Smart GSM connection ([protected]) and experianced exactly the same as by Mr. Rajesh Kumar.It is a pity that Reliance is getting away with such a shameful daylight robbery. Isn't there anyone out there who can initiate a legal proceeding against them ?
    They have cheated the whole India. Now they are insisting to recharge with Rs. 222 voucher to avail the so called lifetime scheme.
    I ask why the TRAI has not take any action regarding this thing, and how can a company finish a scheme which it says will stay for life time in less than 2 years.

M .Zeeshan khan
    Bhopal.
    my balence is zero you please cheak the me call list & currect the my ballence
    my no- [protected]
    address - jadeopath patna-14
    state- bihar
    mera mobile no. [protected] hai. is par jarurat se jyada SMS aapke operater dwara aate hai. Main kisi bhi prakar ka aapki company key dwara SMS nahi chaha hu. Mujhe kya karna hoga.
    This is not the problem only with us.I know a number of persons who are facing same problem.I was thinking to go to Consumer court.If any of you wanna be with me to proceed then you are most welcome.I am talking to few legal experts also in this regard.
    B.K.Bakshi
    IInd floor A.R.K. Complex
    H.B. Road
    Ranchi.-834001
    Mobile no:[protected];[protected];[protected]
    "Smart" is cheating us very smartly. I'm stunt to see that TRAI is not taking any action against them.
    Respected Sir,

I have a Mobile No. [protected], of Reliance (Smart) GSM Service, from Last 3 Years Approx, and I want to submit a complaint regarding cheating by my service provider,
    also in the case of all customers of "SMART GSM Services"

3. After Recharging with the Para 1st above, and 2nd Above I have used only TOP-UP Vouchers, which give me only Increment in talk time Balance amount, but with the Same Call Rate Tariff, as per Para 1(b).

4. The above all things was going on very well up-to Nov-2007,
    from some day of Nov-2007 the company started charging a different Call Rate, as, Local – Rs. 1.99/Minut, and STD – 2.99/Minute.

5. After consulting with the Customer Care, they are not replying in any satisfactory manner, they only reply that the scheme is ended now and your call rate have been changed. I have to recharge with rs. 301 RCV for reduced rate of tariff for 3 months and I recharge with the same but before expiry of 3 months after 1 months approx my tariff automatically changed without any information as under - smart- 19 paisa, other mobile -60 paisa, landline Rs. 1. This is purely cheating.

6. after try to contact on [protected] the customer care service number, always shows number busy and on contact [protected] i.e. the customer care service number for Bihar they replied that " you should contact on [protected] only.

onkar kumar,
    Mobile No. [protected],
    I LOST MY MOBILE NO.[protected] AFTER THAT IGAVE A F.I.R COPY TO LOCAL DELAR DAYAL COMMNICATION UNA ( H.P) I WANT TO PARMANET CLOSE THIS NO.[protected].BUT LOCAL DEALER GET NO INTREST TO DO THIS JOB. PLS. HELP ME. AJAY UNA HIMACHAL- PARDESH
    M Y GPRS SERVICE IS NOT WORKING EVEN I HAD RECHARGED WITH 303 E RECHARGE AND GOT THE CONFIGRATION SETTING. PLEASE LOOK FOR MY PROBLEM AND CORRECT IT
    Sir/Madam,

I have problem with my mobile no.[protected] (smart no.).

suddenly my outgoing & incoming will bard from 11.02.2008.

if i want to make call, then message will hear "CHECK OPERATOR SERVICE"

I am unable to call customer care from my no.

pls do needful ASAP.

and u can call me at[protected]

md. kayum
    dhanbad
    Jharkhand
    as we had read the above problem of reliance customer (smart GSM) some action should be taken against the organization.
    as the organization has fooled its customer.
    I truly agree with the things described above .exactly the same things has happened to me...Reliance is fooling his cusomer..nor the customer care gives the proper response.....please do something
    They have cheated the whole India.[protected]
    sir
    reliance logo ko bevkuf bana rahi hai

I had a reliance-smart-prepaid-service- orissa,bearing mobile number [protected],though i had validity for life time,i could not able to get incomings in my number where as very well out going is there.I asked the Customer care for more than 10 times about this each time i got a reply it will activate within Max. 24 hours, where as now it is almost 96hours over.I donot know what to do, where to finish all the balance value by talking & throw the sim to Dustbin.Which is became useless for me,since I am working as a Regional Incharge - East for a company i used it mostly while in Orissa.

Banoj
    Same things happened with me also. Topup not also given printed value.
    JOYDIPTA ROY
    DUM DUM
    KOLKATA-700030.
    Same things happened with me also. Topup not also given printed value.
    RAJU SAHA
    DUM DUM
    KOLKATA-700030.
    Same body get detail call of upcoming wife phone from sackhi web world(jamsedpur) and he will try to braek my enggment, last 3 days he will doing very bad and use less-thigs(abuse word), is a possible to get the detail easily from office .
    he tells details provided by his friend which are working in the web world.
    so please do samthig for avoid this type of things
    pls give me the detail address of this no. [protected]
    hey

Im also a reliance phonewa user...i dont having a problemo...i am Gay(Happy) with the services provided to me....Its just that most people are cribbing here because they dont like to pay there bills and want to use a cellular phonewa for free...saala kahe ko aisa kaam karbaaa!!!1
    this is the same thing happened with me i m also life time costumer,apart frm this today they r charing unusally n lapse my whole balance frm last 1 month n didnt give me any satisfactory answer why i charged.......i want to go for some legal action abt this sabse se kutti company....any budy can guide me to initiate legal process against it...........reply sooon being aware indian
    I am from orissa. i have also been cheated same. many customers of orissa are unsatisfied with this. moreover their is a lot of network problem
    the same thing happens in my case. In Kolkata I have taken one Reliance GSM connection (Life time prepaid) number [protected] in which i have paid Rs.750/= towards life time connection and Rs.250/= towards discounted rate of Rs.0.19 (Smart to Smart), Rs.0.59 (Smart to Other Mobiles) and Rs.0.99 (all sTD calls). Taken the connection in April 2006, After 1 year they have started cheating the customer. And all the calls treated as Rs.1.99 (local) and Rs.2.99 (STD) without informing me. And what happens also, they have stolen Rs.49/= from my account towards cricket match score SMS. But I have not activated the same. After contacting with customer care, they never reply properly. I have sent mail to them, but never bother to reply. Now I kept the SIM as it is, and not making any calls from that number. Because after recharge again they will start deducating. I never believe Reliance people. Specially Anil Ambani. He is a cheater, thief. For that reason his brother separated him.

Smart GSM service — Forgery To the customers

Respected Sir

I have a Mobile No. [protected], of Reliance (Smart) GSM Service, from Last 2 ½ Years Approx, and I want to submit a complaint regarding cheating by my service provider,

4. The above all things was going on very well up-to 02-APr-2008,

Sunil Tyagi
    Address: 376 Suresh Nagar Thatipur Morar Gwalior
    Madhya Pradesh
    are uso
    lve my problem.
    pleas give me contec number of aeria maneger and new teriff chart.
    my problem also the same...
    my mobile.no is [protected]
    instead of deducting 19p/m smart to smart, 59p/m to others local mobile, 99p/m std and landline they started deducting 1.99p/m local and 2.99/m std...
    kindly taka proper actions...
    i have complane last moday about your staff's

but there is no result.khoi hismart ma sunnae wala.
    nilima enterprieses
    jhumri telaiya 825409
    dis-koderma
    DEAR SIR/ MADAM,

I REGRET TO INFORM YOU, I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING A THREAT CALL FROM A NO: [protected] FOR LAST WEEK. YOU ARE REQUEESTED TO KINDLY GIVE ME THE COMPLETE DETAIL OF THIS USER, OTHER WISE I WILL HAVE TO GO FOR POLICE CASE TO LODGE THE 'FIR.

WAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.

WITH REGARDS
    NIRAJ SHRIVASTAVA
    NEW DELHI
    I'm a Reliance GSM (Smart) prepaid customer (No. [protected]) in th Jharkhand-Bihar Circle. I reside in Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand. During the past few months, I'm facing tremendous difficulties in communicating through my Smart connection. First of all, whenever I call any number, local or STD, the only response I get is "Network Busy". I have to try at least 15 to 20 times before the call gets through. Then, even if the line gets connected, most of the times i cannot hear a single word from the other side. Even if I can hear something, the words seem to be very unclear and I can only hear some part of the conversation. Then suddenly in the midst of the conversation, the line goes dead, that too, at most of the times, 3 or 5 seconds after the last minute. One more thing I would like to add. My cell cannot find any network inside my office cabin. Every time I need to talk, I have to go out in the scorching sun. You may say that my mobile handset is defective, but, for your information, I have tried with a number of handsets of Sony, Samsung & Nokia make. The result is the same. And also, my BSNL sim works fine with all the above sets and at every corner in my office. I have asked a lot of my acquaintances with a Smart connection and they have agreed that they are also facing the same problems. The irony is that to make a call of 15 mins duration, sometimes I have to call the same person 5 to 6 times. I have tried my level best to contact your Customer Support Services, but to no avail. I have tried for half an hour at a stretch also, but everytime I get a "User Busy" response. The biggest irony is that after making any call, Reliance doesn't take any time to send the Call duration & Call cost message. It comes in a flash, within a few seconds. I hope that you understan my problem and would take necessary steps to solve it at the earliest. But if the service doesn't improve, I would be compelled to lodge a complaint with the Consumer Forum.
    yes i also agree with the complaints because i am also a user of same cellular service and i also face these problems sometimes
    same thing has been experienced by me, should we expect some relief frm the co. side or we r simply wasting our energy writing this complain?
    Please give me Tariff Plan of Reliance Smart All Voucher and Minimum call rate Tariff Plan Voucher plan.
    Dear sir
    please give me the new topup recharge voucher in relaince smart gsm service
    Reliance Communications has emerged out to be the biggest cheater in the telecom industry, the two of real son of a father has only sucked up hard earned blood of the common mass. Speaking about my complaint, I faced a similar problem with Rs 750/- lifetime voucher and Rs 880/- ONE INDIA Voucher. It is a mystery that TRAI sleeps and the customer lies in the doldrums all due to a signature, one commits on the mobile application page, where there are plenty of options, which is just no read by any humble customer. The service provider does not even care that the service which he is selling to the end user, whether he is capable to read and understand all the norms, conditions stipulated in the form.

I reside in RAILWAY COLONY/ADITYAPUR/JHARKHAND, here the signal strength constantly flickers, the network suffers heavy congestion from evening 6:00 pm onward. The Call summary SMS is erratic, frequently the network drops, sometimes for more than 24 Hrs. The GPRS service just is the bull (My Handset NOKIA 6270 EDGE enabled). SMART has turned out to be the worst service provider at JUMSHEDPUR.

My message to ANIL DHIRUBHAI AMBANI is,
    SIR I HAVE RECHARGED MY MOBILE WITH RS 303 ON 8th APRIL TO USE GPRS.I USED MY GPRS CONNECTION SUCESSFULLY FOR 1 MONTH. BUT AFTER 8th MAY MY CONNECTION WAS DISCONNECTED AND THE RESPONSE WAS PACKET DATA CONNECTION NOT AVAILABLE.I WAS TO USE GPRS SERVICE FOR 60days BUT THE CONNECTION IS NOT AVAILABLE.I CONTACTED THE CUSTOMER CARE BUT THE JUST SAY THAT THE PROBLEM WILL BE SORTED OUT QUICKLY.BUT UNTIL NOW THERE IS NO RESPONSE.MY MOBILE NUMBER IS[protected].IHAVE NOKIA N73.MY COMPLAIN ID IS [protected].I HOPE THE PROBLEM SHOULD BE SOLVED QUICKLY.
    I activated the gprs sevice in my no. [protected].
    This is working well in main areas but when i reach to my residential area it stops working. Again when i move from this area it start working. I think it is network problem. i am living in Hind piri nezam nagar, near aircel tower. kindly solve the problem as soon as possible.
    contact no. [protected]
    I have taken a smart no -[protected] from poddar infotech, chakradharpur recently, my sim card is blocked automatically, PUK CODE is reqiired for activation, i have not secured such code previouly, i have also tried to inform customer care but failed to connect, kindly resolve my problem and activate my no-[protected]
    maine rs 51 ke sms pack se [protected] ko recharge kiya lekin mai sms nahi kar pa raha hu.message centre v sahi hai.check operatpr services response aata hai.meri aap longo se namra nivedan hai ki meri paresaani dur karen.isi tarah ki paresaani ke karan maine airtel number band kar diya hai.
    I have a mobile no [protected], of reliance (smart) GSM service from last 1year approx. I have recharged with my mobile 200/-(from third party recharge through my big brother) as on 27.05.08.but unfortunately my balence account show with this recharge only few minute. without any talk total ammount is deducted from your network or computer. for this problem i have many time summited complain to customer care, but since now no body taking this matter sincearly & problem was still pending.so how can my ammount recover. so please you suggest me what will be do further.

Shankar Pandit
    Sahibganj (jharkhand)

Shankar Pandit
    Sahibganj (jharkhand)
    i have recharged my cell with 303 internate monthly pack but it is not working properly. it shows always network problem for disconection.plz do something for ur customers.
    my no is [protected] and i am a life time user and now no topup
    working on my sim so please help me. Incoming call is active but
    having no balance to outgoing calls.
    Yes, I quite agree that Reliance Smart is duping its users. I also had Rs. 750/- life itme scheme, offering local calls @19 paise per call. It was unilaterally withdrawn. Reliance started chaging fantastically per call. I was forced to go in for another scheme to get my rates reduced. Now that has also got expired. Reliance Smart now forces us to go in for Rs. 365 scheme to avail of the reduced rate faculities. This is quite unfair and unethical.

I do not know what to do? But I want Reliance to follow a pricing policy which is transparent and does not change so freqently.
    I have a window based mobile and I was looking for the settings of GPRS on prepaid Smart[Reliance] i visited their customer care office but they do not know the settings for GPRS on Window based mobile phone. I really wonder if they claim to be the most advance service provider then they should have knowledge to the related jobs.I think the people sitting in customer care are not much technically sound.Whereas, AIRTEL fixed my problem within seconds I am planning to surrender all my reliance connections.
    I M a .retailor, i am intersted to sailing your product( prepaid card, )but the distrubuter canot give me properly, he ask me extera money for this, I complain to your TEAM MANEGER MR VIVAKE, BUT NO RESPONCE.kindely care on

I have recharge my mobile 07.08.2008 evening and after that incoming facility not access in my mobile but outgoing is ok.
    Will you please confirm me what happend is this your company fault or anything else my MOBILE NO IS : [protected].

or give me contact no. of your jamshedpur customer service of smart which is in sakchi market.

I am waiting your reply.

Regars,

Jayant Mukherjee
    sir, same type of cheating happened with me.
    me and some of my friends purchased motorolla mobiles with reliance smart GSM sims as bundled offer. application for activation were forwarded to nearest Reliance office but now e are being told that these sims can no longer be activated.
    we are very much upset about this all cheating by motorolla and reliance people.
    I, Umesh Das, have been recharched my mobile with RCV 399 2 days back, which offers smart to smart 24 hrs. free talktime. But after getting the recharge I couldn't avail the facility as yet.My Mobile No. is [protected] and my complain no. is [protected]. I am getting frustated as the local Ranchi(Jharkhand) customer care office is not responding to me positively.I have the impression that their service is very poor towards their customers.
    Respected Sir,
    I am having reliance gsm prepaid service since Dec 2006. I have faced lots of problems regarding this connection. My number is[protected]. Connectivity is a big hurdle. Due to technical problems of reliance company I am suffering a lot. Since last three months till today 16.10.2008, there is no proper network coverage in my cell phone at my upper bazar area, most of the time my cellphone network coverage is nil.. I made a complaint 3 months back but the problem is still existing. I want to make a request why these gsm service provider companies charge huge amounts to us and unable to provide at least good network facility. I am unable to made even if emergency calls most of the times from my home because of improper network coverage of reliance gsm. I guess there is no BTS station in my residential area. Reliance is not taking any action and causing serious problems to me. Please help. Reliance gsm has the worst network connection record in whole ranchi district of Jharkhand.

I received a call few months back and wrongly selected hello tunes from there.Now I want to remove the tunes from my mobile I also make consult with customer care but sorry to say there was not proper response at there end.

Kindly look this matter as urgent and resolved it.,

Thanks & Regards

Sunil Kumar Sinha
    Manaitand, Dhanbad
    Resepected Sir,
    My Phone No. is [protected]and I am your costomer for last 18 months and I am fedup with your net-work problem.Your network remains always busy especially in the week ends.I have two complaints as followings
    1. The charge of one SMS is Rs.one but few days ago I have send SMS for less than ten words but you charged Rs. three for that SMS. I have done complaint to costomer care excutive but He said that I will check and if I was right then My money will be returned but until now I haven't recived any mony .
    2. Today on 17th of Oct. I have given 43 Rs. to Hazaribagh Reliance office for two days free service in reliance. I have paid money in morning after opening the office, after then I went several times to Hazaribagh Reliance office (till evening) just to conferm that whether this service will be given to me or not . I have talked to costomer care excutive also they also said that very shortly your account will be re-charged but until now at 8 P.M. my account has not been recharged.
    Rounaque Islam
    Hazaribagh, Jharkhand.
    Resepected Sir,
    Reliance Smart service is very bad now a days. Trying again again for recharging
    But due to busy server/week server (most of the the it happens) recharging is not activated
    I cant recharge my Account My mobile No-[protected]

Reliance Smart (GSM) Lifetime Plan — SUBSCRIPTION BLOCKED

I am having Mob No. [protected] issued from your vendor at Tekanpur, Distt Gwalior, MP. I am serving in Border Security Force Academy at Tekanpur Gwalior (MP). Despite depositing all the requisite documents viz Govt. Identity Card, Service Certificates (mentioning address proof therein), my connection was un-subscribed since 15 Nov 08 (AN) to till date. Despite lot of efforts through local Reliance Smart Dealer my problem is still unaddressed after a lapse of 3 days. Pl expedite and resume my subscription at the earliest.
    with thanks & regards
    Inspector Ashish Kumar
    respected sir..
    i have purchased one sms voucher worth Rs. 51/- 6 days ago.But i m unable to recharge my account and whenever i call to customer care executive, he just refer that it is a server problem..so i just want to conferm that weather this gsm service is concious towards there customer or not..since last one week i m facing problem as i m unable to recharge my account..
    Regarding the cheating in Call Rate Tariff/ Duration of Life Time Scheme
    Respected Sir

I have a Mobile No. [protected], of Reliance (Smart) GSM Service, from Last 5 Years Approx, and I want to submit a complaint regarding cheating by my service provider,
    also in the case of all customers of "SMART GSM Services"

4. i have used RCV of Rs. 50/- in which talk time was Rs. 42/- & as earlier the duration shall be extended by six months as i have already life time scheme of Rs. 750/- (Sl.No.-1). But after recharging a message was received and talk time of Rs. 15/- with extension of only 6 days was given to me. There is no intimation from customer care that they had remove the life time scheme. Still i have around Rs. 475/- balance. For mobile to made operation now only option left is either to recharged once again with life time scheme (presently Rs. 199/- & Rs. 222/- voucher) or get it recharged monthly to enable incoming and outgoing call. This is really absurd. Action against them should be taken at highest level against the individual or group involve in this scandal.

5. After consulting with the Customer Care, they are not replying in any satisfactory manner, they only reply that the scheme is ended now and your call rate have been changed. However the fact is, that the dead line of scheme validity period was not fixed by the Service provider at the time of Starting of Scheme and in absence of this they assured this as ”LIFE TIME SCHEME”

R.K. Varma,
    Address: D-56, Shyamali,
    Doranda, Ranchi - 834002
    Jharkhand.
    my number is [protected] in the name of my elder brother named PAWAN GUPTA, i made request to discontinue my hello tune in july 2008 only but till yet it has not discontinue & charges are still deducted from my account .so plz. deactivate my hellotune.
    A quick response from your side would be appreciated.

SHASHI KANT GUPTA

RELIANCE SMART PREPAID SERVICE — validity

Sir

i am ashish gautam i am use Reliance smart phone since last 3 year i am life time purchased validity tariff plan RS 750/- for since last 2 year but i have not life time validity .affter 6 month i purchased validity boucher & abdate my validity only 6 month
    I have a smart sim card whose no. is [protected].I had applied for GPRS connection and had contacted customer care, they sent me the gprs setting.I had saved them but when I tried to access the web my phone showed ''PACKET DATA CONNECTION NOT AVAILABLE'' AND LINK NOT AVAILABLE.I tried to contact customer care 15-25 times. At last I talked to customer care. they said that to use the Internet you have to recharge your card with either Rs39 or Rs303.I asked one shopkeeper to recharge my card with Rs39 recharge card but he said that the networking is not supporting.Can I have a solution for this problem?
    Hello sir mere pass spice s920 handset he . Maine abhi smart ki new sim lee jiska no. [protected] he isme maine 303 ka voucher bhi liya fir bhi mere set me internet nahi chal reha he . Na hi settings mil pa rahi he . Please mujhe mail dvara settings batane ki kripa karein . Abhi mene apni sim dost ke mobile me laga rakhi he .
    I am Using smart GPRS, its working very slow, you can say that it is the slowest GPRS service in Bihar/Jharkhand, plz Increase the Speed of GPRS, so we can say proudley that it is the best.
    I am RELIANCE SMART customer.Server not work properly every month i recharge my mobile with Rs-303 for using net customer care service is faliure. my networkplace is singhmorh 2, 3. my cellnumber--[protected]. JHARKHAND, RANCHI.

reliance smart company — reliance company ne cheating ki he.

sir, me reliance company ka retailer hu. me 2.5% me reliance company ka balance customer ke mob. par dalta ho aur mera mob. no. [protected] he. mene ek customer ko 110 ka balance 21.02.2009 ko dala to msg aya ki server abhi busy he or balance nahi dala ja sakta he. parntu mere mob. me se 110 ka balance kat gaya or custome care wale or distributor sunne ko teya nhi he.please sir mere mob no.[protected] ki recharge jankari dene ki kripa kare. dhanyawad

Complaint against Reliance SMART GSM — Balance is getting detected automatically, and they are not telling why and also they not correcting it

This is Rima Bag. I am using Reliance Smart GSM service for more than a year. My Smart cell no is: [protected]. But from last few days, my balance is reduced autometically, whether I have not called much and also I have not sms anybody. I have called customer care several times, but they don't want to tell hat had happened actually. I am 100% confirm that I have not activated any of the additional packages they have like, jokes package horoscope etc.

I have spoke to the customer care repeatedly. I remembered some of there name as well, Debojit, Rasid, Mahim etc. They even don't take my complains.

Please take a step, and ask the company to refund my money, also please ask them to at-least solve my problem. Please take a step so that customers does not harassed by the customer care of the company.

Waiting fr your kind step.

Thanking You
    Rima Bag
    my number is still not started.
    packet data not available when call is active
    packet data not available when a call is active
    I have a mobile no. [protected] of Reliance ( smart gsm) Life Time Service From last 3 years and I want to submit a complaint case regarding chiting by my service provider .

from May'09 Every mont you have deduct Rs. 30/- from my balance.

Regarding above matter I have complaint several time on telphone by Mob. No.[protected].

Secong time Miss Nisha taken my complaint and she assured me further no deduction made from your balance account .

Inspite of several reminder you have deduct Rs. 30/- once again on dt 02.07.2009 .

For your kind indformation I have no any facility taken from your site. Kindly lood the matter on urgent basis, other wise I have no option to take shelter to STATE CONSUMER COURT.
    jharkhand dumka ramgarh ka bad Reliance Smart GSM Prepaid Service he is Service ko ham kharab mante he ye ramgarh ka sabse kharab Service deti he
    I am an old consumer of your product and whenever I recharge with a top-up, it had made great problem for me.today its again, I recharge my mobile gsm sim with a Top-up of Rs 56/- and I got the amount, but the validity not extend, I already complained about it through my mobile number [protected].but today my service is "out of service".So, please solve it quickly.
    By, Nageshwar Prasad,
    Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand
    E-mail: manish.[protected]@rediffmail.com
    pls give me the detail address of this no.[protected]
    dear sir
    my mobile no.[protected]
    i live in bhuli nagar dhanbad jharkhand
    reliance not use gprs in bhuli nagar
    sir...i am your customer of smart prepaid the place of gomoh.your service is gomoh is so bad.your tawor problem and connection problem so bad so, i request you plese help us.
    PL. DONT DEDUCT MONTHLY RING TONES CHRGES @RS.30/- FROM MY PH.[protected]
    THANKS. OR DONT GIVE ME ANY FALSE RING TONES IN MY OTHER PH ALSO-[protected].
    Respected Sir

I have a Mobile No. [protected], of Reliance (Smart) GSM Service, from lost of 10.10.2009 I want to submit a complaint regarding cheating by my service provider,
    also in the case of all customers of "SMART GSM Services"
    , a smart gsm customer for approx last 2 years.My cell phone(NOKIA-3110) has been stolen on 10th Dec, 09.After logging a F.I.R. in CHOUPARAN SADAR PS, I went to Smart shop to lock my SIM card, to stop misuse of my SIM card.They said they have no provision to lock the SIM, rather they can essue a new SIM card on the payment of Rs.-150.When I ask them, "what can i do with the this new SIM?as i have no such plan to buy another cell phone in recent time" they answered "I not know, we may break the SIM card after essueing".Is this a answer?
    What can we say about the company's cheating with us?All service provider in lock their SIM on demand.

AT+PO-PANDEYBARA
    PS-CHOUPARAN.DIST-HAZARIBAGH
    PHONE-[protected]
    i have tried so many times but still now i could not succed to get the gprs settings in my reliance india mobile gsm . And i am fed up of talking to coustmer care they are not providing the settings .so my humble request to you that kindly as soon as possible please send me the settings in my mobile no.[protected].thank you.
    i got the call frm a unknown person of berhampur, orissa after 12p.m at night and give slang language for about 1 hour. i want to know the address of that person.his no is [protected].
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Recently Discussed

Reliance Smart GSM Prepaid Service (Jharkhand)
      Regarding the cheating in Call Rate Tariff of Life Time Scheme