Reliance Super
3.6

Reliance Super Complaints & Reviews

I had made purchase at Reliance Mart, Gurgaon and got two movie ticket voucher no. CR790127f6. Then I registered and got authentication no. acf8d2327 on 14.01.2016. Then I booked 2 options for movie ticket and received an sms that I will get ticket within 48 hrs. But I have not recd the ticket till now. Kindly send tickets immediately or I will be left with no alternative but to go to consumer Forum.

Yours,
U C D Shreni
ph [protected]

Hello, I am from Ahmadabad, I used to purchase daily item from Reliance Super (mithakhadi). I had very very bad experience: I purchased 4 quantity of Amul Milk from there, but after taking milk in dinner I found that milk in pouch is converted into Dahi. I immediately run to super market and I explain all thing and I receive stupid answer from them: They reduce price of milk pouch that are about to expire or found faulty and sold to customer they don't even put any notice or caution board on that . How can they do it? It's about customer health.

i a have perches by reliance super at nadiad and im and compeny massege to me
      diwali spesial offer you percheshing 1000and more you get 100 rs cash back i dont have rechiving my 100 rs bonos doint plzzzzzz chek the problam

my card number is
      gaurang sharma

invoice no: c1818 #0202 time 18.50.55 5may2012
        reliance super card no: [protected]
        total amount of bill: rs. 2385.25

I purchased 37 items including "one complan plain 500gm" vide their product id no[protected] from Reliance Super store located at Ozone plaza, dhanbad.

Complain:-
        :--After coming home when i was matching my billing and products i found that this pack was manufactured in may'2012(05/12) vide lot no."A07518A" and best before(for use) "best before 12 months from date of manufacture".
        It means that the product complan powder had expired in the month of April itself.
        As soon as i realized this fact i immediately called the store at the phone number mentioned in their bill [protected].
        The reply that i got upon my complaint was very annoying. The person on the phone shouted that i was wrong and i have some problem. according to him product was good(that too without seeing). He also said that i can complain wherever i wanted to do so and then he put off the phone without even letting me complete my sentence!

His behaviour was very rude and insulting.

This has outraged me and i was made to search the Internet for lodging complain. I then first tried to find out their reliance super website, but i was not able to find any website. I then landed to this good site where i could see similar complaints.

I request you to kindly take my case and guide me how i can teach a lesson to them for their expired product and misbehaviour.

thanking you
        shiv prakash agarwal
        Aug 13, 2020

I have purchased a washing machine from RELIANCE HYPERMART LTD,TANUKU on 17.01.2011.After door delivery i found that the rat protection mesh was missed.When i asked the concernd person he simply replied that it was not the part of accessories.After i had shown the list of items to be given with the machine,he accepted to give it within 3 days.But till now they didn't.Many customers don't know how they have been cheating by these companies.
          Aug 13, 2020

i am akash jain frm greater noida i purchased 2 honey bottel frm your store i could not see exipiry date that time i saw at my home then i went to store and told store manager then he siad that it will not change now ,i said why then , he said no means no all clear , he is a very missbehaviour men , please suggest him .iff you want regular going on ur store. i m regular consumer o[censored]r greater noida reliance super super store

akash jain
            Aug 13, 2020

Today i saw an advertisement of reliance super mentioning about the discounts on various products.

a few among those were:
              1.surf excel matic topload 1kg-Rs.139(mrp -Rs184)
              This product is not available.when i asked the management they told me that stock is over.how could it happen??they gave the add today morning and how come there is no stock ??cann't they count how much stock is left over before giving an add?
              2.Pasapach steam iron psp 9013::Rs 299(mrp Rs1190) This product is also not available.the management told me there is no stock.this is really disgusting.

LATER I ENQUIRED A SALES BOY OF RELIANCE SUPER ABOUT THE REASON FOR LACK OF STOCK.HE TOLD ME THAT AS THESE GOODS HAVE A GOOD DEMAND IN THE MARKET THEY ARE SELLING THEM SECRETLY TO THE LOCAL SHOPS WITH A PRICE GREATER THAN THE OFFER PRICE.IN THIS WAY THE NELLORE RELIANCE SUPER MANAGEMENT IS MAKING MONEY BY SELLING GOODS OUTSIDE WITHOUT REACHING THE COMMON PEOPLE.THIS SHOWS HOW WORST THE MANAGEMENT WORKS.I BELIVE IN THIS BECAUSE HOW CAN THE STOCK BE COMPLETED WITH IN HALF A DAY IN A SMALL CITY LIKE NELLORE AND ONE MORE POINT IS THAT I DIDN'T FIND A LOT OF CUSTOMERS IN THE MART TODAY.ITZ NOT CROWDED.SO THE MANAGEMENT IS NOT CORRECT.IF THIS CONTINUES RELIANCE WILL NOT HAVE A SINGLE CUSTOMER.
              my email id is [protected]@gmail.com
              Aug 13, 2020
              A very pathetic day for me with the experience from Reliance Super Store at Nellore...Andhra Pradesh.
              I am a regular customer to the stores and i often purchase my grocery and vegetables etc from the store. I experience the staff are very rude in talking to customer. They are least bothered and not in supportive mood.
              They bill wrong for excess or prices, were wrongly charged. It is the customer who has to bear on his head. If the customer is shoting, people the other people see the music and continue shopping...(not a blame but the situation normally happens).

If they are not charged and at the exit gate, if they found it is not charged, is it the customer issue. It is the duty of the billing guy, that these are billed correctly. Normal checking will be kept aside and from the security to concerned manager, only blame the customer who has no idea of billing until and unless he checks. In this hurry schedules no body thinks about the checking, As a common man, he thinks only that he has paid and got the articles what he took from the shop.

the situation felts very insulting for a man who is not that type of person and feels very sad and felt bad about the situation.

want to share this and...Just give a thought...request to Reliance super management to have a thought on this tooo...and request not to torture the customer with their billings...
              I have a bitter experience with Nellore Reliance Super. My brother sent some gift coupons and asked to arrane a washing machine to may parents residing at nellore. Reliance Mr. Dinesh ( Head strong Incharge for this store who don't know how to behave with Customers and always see the sky and listen to the customers) torchered just to deliver the product my home. They collected on 05th ( bill No. 18) Dec 2012 well in advance and make me roamed three days around this bloody stores. Ultimately by god's grace we got delivery of this LG washing machine to our home.Just to deliver the one piece of washing machine Mr. dinesh made me to stand at gate for more than 3 and half hours i., e., from 16:50 Hrs. to 20:29Hrs. When i hav easked for the procedures simple reply is as that he trying to do a favour it was taken that much time. In general process it takes more than that.
              Now for DEMO he is shamelessly asking fior Rs.250-00. He is saying that Reliancehas to pay this to LG for arranging DEMO for a Brand New Washing machine just delivered to customer yesterday night at BOUT)08:30pm. He said hat he won't give any bill for this Rs. 250-00. this is just for adjustment purpose.
              JUST I have spoken to LG . They said there is no such a system with them. Shall any body in reliance can explain this new scheme details.

I request Reliance authorities to rectify this Guy Mr. Dinesh Immediately. For his recklessness and careless behaviour really anybody will hurt.

Sir/Madam,

I, Dr. Pawan R. Sabale am complaining against Reliance Super, Central City Mall, Mumbai Central, Mumbai - 400008 towards a bill of Rs. 864.43 on 20/11/2010.

I had paid the bill through ICICI debit card. After 15 days, when I received my bank statement; I noticed that reliance super claimed twice on the same bill with transaction no. as VSP/RELIANCE/HY/[protected]/0 & VSP/RELIANCE/[protected]/0. On 07/12/2010 I went to reliance super
                for clarification and refund, they asked to submit the bank statement and assure me that it will be reversed and the amount will be credited in your account within 15 days. At this time when I asked for the
                receipt of my complaint but they didn't. After the assured period of 15 days I went for the follow up but they did not find any record of my previous compliant. Once again they had asked me to bring bank
                statement, and assured me this time it will be done on priority basis. I waited for couple of months but did not get any refund or a single call about the complaint.
                On 14/05/2011 I contacted Mr. Om Singh who was looking after such complaints, I had given a copy of statement to him and again got an assurance of a month. For the follow up he had given me his contact no. [protected], but he did not receive my calls.
                On 14/06/2011, I visited the store, meet Mr. Rajkumar, I shown him the receipt of my last complaint (of dated 14/05/11), he asked me about initial complaints and the names of the person to whom I have contacted earlier as he was not able to trace my complaint. I asked him to take me to the store manager but he stated that manager had left the store and to meet him next morning.
                During this period of 7 months, I suffered mentally, financially and devastate of my valuable time. I request you to lodge my complaint against them for the proper compensation.

Tanking you,

Dr. Pawan R. Sabale
                2/3, Govt. Colony,
                Keshaorao Khadye Marg,
                Haji Ali,Mumbai 400034.
                Mob.: [protected]
                MY name is nilanjana maiti. i have a very drastic complaint against reliance super branch situated in citycentre, dhanbad, jharkhand. i want to say that we are a permanent customer of reliance super and everytime we purchase products from there of amount[protected]. i want to say that the customer card which they have made for mine named as MUGDHA DAS. my card no is as follows bo48 b[protected] . Now the matter is that everytime when i go to encash my card they always tell me that the server is down when all other customers card are working properly. they dont deduct the money by the points my card has scored. sometimes they said that " o this is card of MUGDHA DAS SO IT WILL NOT BE SWAPPED AND TAKEN" and when i ask why they say that our card is fault and they dont do anything to repair the card always delay it by saying that u come after 4 hous .2 hours. Sir i want to say this is a work of mentally torchering of not giving my right and thus leading top loss for me from both financial and mental harassment.

Therefore i request you please sir to take immediate action against the branch and let my card work easily and therefore deduction of the amount of money according to the points stored in my card.

Waiting for your kind reply.
                sorry my card no above was wrong it is as follows b048 b[protected]

having the mindset of getting things a bit lower rates at reliance super, purchased one nescafe coffee powder from reliance super -150 rind rd-rajkot. surprised to find from the bill that they have charged 73/- instead of 70/- which is the mrp on the product. when brought to the notice, they were least bothered.
                  whom do i give the complaint, as they might have been doing this for long..

anup kumar
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  JAMNGAR SUPER MART MAI SE DATE 13.1.2012 KE DIN COLD DIRNK KI BOTAL KHARID KARI MRP 25 RS HAI BILL MAI CHARGE 27 RS KARI HAI

To whomsoever it concern

the general courtesy is missing in reliance super staff located in jamnagar. i am working in air force and 7 months pregnant. i happen to visit reliance super on Tuesday morning. in the end after finishing the payment business i requested one of the staff member if he can provide me some help to carry those heavy bags till my car , for which the gentleman bluntly refused. this displays the kind of training provided by reliance to its employees. in present days a local grocery store also keeps these small courtesy matters in mind, whereas a big brand name don't.

Reliance Super Recent Comments