Reliance Web World

Reliance Web World Complaints & Reviews

I have booked a video conference with Reliance webworld in Visakhapatnam, AP on 16th December, 2009 after paying total Rs-3310, out of which Rs-2000/- I paid thru cash & rest Rs-1300/- I paid thru my debit card. I have got all the booking details thru emails. The video conference was cancelled due to network problem in Reliance webworld on the same date. After cancellation, they have refunded Rs-2000/- cash to me, but declined to refund Rs-1300/- paid thru card stating that money was not transacted.

Despite sending them bank statement, which clearly reflects the payment made to Reliance webworld, they
I have booked a video conference with Reliance web world in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand on 24th July,2012 after paying total Rs-3932 paid thru cash.

I have share the ISDN/IP address of the other party (L G India at Noida, India). The objective of the VC was interview with the global Head at LG. The web support executive has assured me to connect the other side VC at the scheduled time. Before I booked the VC, I have asked for all the requirements needed for the connectivity he has asked me for IP address number etc. (It was a call between Reliance to LG India at Noida) Which, I have provided before the payment. The assurance for the connectivity and given me the receipt for the payment of INR 3932/-. I have got all the booking details thru emails. I reached to the venue at the scheduled time. (Reliance Web world lab at Jamshedpur).The gentleman who booked the call he was not on the duty and the entire VC connectivity was taken over by other gentlemen.

At the scheduled time Reliance web world failed to connect with the other side at Noida. I Spoiled 70 minutes with a expectation to get it connected for the VC (Interview) but it did happen. I have connected on call with the otrherat Noida they said we waited and also tried to connect but reliance web world has some technical problem and their IP (Connectivity is not responding)
After the series of failed attempt I left the venue with disappointment and anxiety.
Next day, I visited to the same venue to give me the refund but they said once the money is paid we can refund and they completely refuted to take the responsibility of their fault.
This is seer harassment to customer and paying with the mental status.
Need your help to address my concern and help me in getting the refund or suggest me the way out.

Rgds, Manoj K Prasad.

Dear Sir/Madam
    I sadhana Banerjee is the customer of reliance land line .i am situated in Durgapur (Burdwan-West Bengal) .My service centre is situated in City Centre Durgapur .My no is [protected] .I have informed them several times that my telephone no is not working due to its charger &battery .But they have not taken any initiative regarding this .This case is pending for about 4 months .Thats why i haven't paid last bill amount as because i couldn't any contact to anybody due to Company's bad service & it is very painful to me .

Sadhana Banerjee
    [protected]/ [protected]

Reliance Web World — resume service of postpaid plans

mentally and economically harassment by manoj bang MD reliance web world nagaur.his mobile no [protected].

my name is umesh kumar prajapati,
      i bought it from shree mahalaxmi mobile, karuana chowk, teh. barahaj, distt. deoria, u.p,
      i bought it on 5th may 2009.
      the mobile no. is [protected].
      i already submitted my id. on the shop but till date the No. is not been activated.
      i am suffering too much.
      Dear Sir
      My name is agnes rose k s..my mobile number is [protected]. I lost my mobile so please block my number
      To, Reliance Mobile World

19th August, 2009 From: Ketan Shah
      D-101, Chintan co-op hsg.soc,
      G.I.D.C, Vapi-396195
      Gujarat.

I am extremely exhausted by your inappropriate services towards me. Been using your company's phone since last 4-5yrs, Recently my Mobile numbered [protected]'s(bought in the name of Mrs. Rupa Ketan Shah) incoming as well as outgoing has been ceded since 5thAugust, 2009.
      Thereby I consulted customer care, many a times from where i came to know that as there is no web world in Vapi. I have to submit the specified documents at Athwa Lines Reliance Web World, in Surat, by 11th August, 2009.While doing so on given date, they assured me, that within 48hrs my mobile's incoming and outgoing will be activated. I am really disappointed to know that till now they have done nothing.
      My very important work has been stucked due to this, So i strongly emphasise you to take serious action on it.Reply on this email'id for any further details required.

Thankin You,
      Ketan shah.
      I had requested for an address change and Circle change (from noida to Chennai) on 7th of September and have also submitted all the relevant documents to the Reliance web world on the 7th of September.
      Till today the customer care at the reliance web world is not sure when would my request be processed to completion.
      I am having a lot of problem because of this bad service from them
      Alternate number - [protected]
      my mobile is colling for your company. so i am distrub to you calling

so i requested you please stop your company calling
      mobile no is [protected]
      regards

from- subhash dongria
      My no. is [protected], i got it from my brother's id.but some complain that this no. has been missing, so my outgoing has stopped. i continue using this no. for last one month, my incoming is working properly.
      Kindly activated my outgoing

Not even single A.c is working in reliance web world in Barnala(Punjab(
        Dear sir/madam
        Subject-Regarding poor service of web word in PATIALA leela bhawan branch.

We are user of your reliance web word in patiala at leela bhawan branch.
        Sir there are a lot of problem which we facin by all the users of reliance web word in patiala.
        No ac is working here. if its wrkin they'll put it off ..
        No-head phone is working.
        No-web cam is available for customers.
        And they dont use generator use if electricity is not available.
        And many more
        So I request you to kindly do a favour for us and make this service better in future.
        We shall be thankful to you for all this.
        Thanking you.
        Sukhchain Singh

We procured Reliance Phones from the market and went to get our numbers under Corporate retained as our old set had become in-operational. They claimed that a Sim should have been there with the Set, which the seller claimed that it does not come.

On requesting a new sim we were told that since Web World was not allowed to sell Sims, we would have to procure Blank sim from the market !! After a lot of hassle we get a sim and take it to the Store once again. Now the phone is not activated in 3 days. So we go there once again, only to find that the person there changed a sim, charged us Rs. 200 for the sim and another Rs. 30 for the activation. The phone now works.

Surprising - The store cannot sell a sim, but can change it. And also have the guts to charge for the sim and the activation with providing reciept for the same. And all this for changing the Instrument which were bad quality instruments provided by Reliance Web World.

That too from a Company that made India proud in The International Arena !!!
          My name is Hemil Kadakia. I purchased a reliance web world package yesterday. Reliance employee told me to buy Rs.350 package so that I would get 500 min of surfing time. So I purchased it. Later I asked my friends and they told me that the Rs.225 scheme is much better as I would have got 9-10hrs of surfing time which is much more than what I have bargained for.
          So by paying more I have received less amount of surfing time. I dont understand this scheme.

I am a reliance postpaid customer from last 6 month.
            I had faced a horrible experience from reliance webworld when I decided to purchase a prepaid SIM-card for one of my friend.
            I had purchased a prepaid SIM card from a reliance web world from Nerul Navi-Mumbai on 26/12/2008, and the representative promised me that the phone will be activated in maximum 24 hrs.
            I kept calling these people for 5 days to activate the SIM cared and they kept giving me excuses, and the excuse is “Reliance activation server is down” and it will be resolved in next 30 Min.
            And later kept disconnecting my phone calls.I also visited the web world several times and also spoken to the manager, but no good, they kept giving me te same excuses.
            After hearing these excuses for so many days, today (31/12/2008) I finally decided to purchased a new sim card from Thane. I visited the web world and returned their sim card back and requested a refund of Rs306.00 which I paid thru credit card while purchasing the sim card.
            The same representative in presence of the webworld manager refused to return the money, she kept saying that she had submitted the money to the company and as per the company policy she can only refund the money once the company refunds them back and it might take many days. And she can’t promise me a date.

I told her multiple times that I reside at thane and I can’t travel to Nerul and can’t run behind this. The representative kept ignoring me and was making a joke of me with her collogues.
            I asked the representative to give me in writing that she cannot give me the refund and it is as per the company policy.
            The representative instantly refused me to give me such written document.
            I told her that I will file a legal complaint for harassment.
            She asked me to take any action I need in a very aggressive tone in presence of the web world manager and few customers. The representative repeatedly said she will not give me any written document.
            “I do not know why could the representative not give me something in writing which is a standard policy”.
            Even though the Manager was not involved in the conversation he kept smiling at me from the other end, since he was aware of the situation.
            I have tried to approach a local police station a spoke to a constable and explained him the issue, he said he can’t take any legal action since there was no physical harm done to me.

He asked me to file a complaint in consumer court for such issues.
            I told him that I am a working person so if I file a complaint in Consumer court I will have to run behind that.
            As expected the constable replied “Then forget that you paid them money”
            Anyone who can help me or suggest me what should I do
            I need help.
            I strongly support you, as I have faced a similar situation from Reliance WebWorld at Sarat Bose Road Kolkata. Have you got your money back or not? what happened to you then please let me know

I have a Reliance pre-paid connection and the services are going poorer and poorer. Shame on you AMBANI...

Today I got a message to download a ringtone. I did not reply for that. I was shocked to know after a while that the ringtone was downloaded to my phone without my consent.

I tried customer care to make it cancel but as usual it was on a telephone answering machine which never connect you to the customer care executive ( I could not talk to any customer care executive in past 4 years on *369).

I am really going to throw my phone .. How shameless Reliance..

My request to you please think hundred times before buying a Reliance.

Shame ... Shame.. RELIANCE
              To,
              The Reliance Communication Ltd,
              New Delhi, India

Subject: Complaint against the Reliance Officers who are not taking any action against our complaints.

Respected Sir,
              I just want to inform you that we are the genuine user of Reliance mobile and our company has 18 mobiles and 1 landlines phone from Reliance.
              And we have written plenty of complaints for the last three months but still not any action is taken by officer.
              Our Landline no. is[protected], and mobile nos. are [protected], [protected], [protected] and so on.
              Sir our phone connects and disconnects automatically and our first complaint was written on dated 1st June 2008 and its complaint no. is 71203095, and another complain is written is written on dated 01/08/2008 and its complaint no. is 73234997 and last complaint is written on dated 01/09/2008 and its complaints no. is 75071290.
              Due to this problem when our customer or any clients call’s us and our call disconnect automatically as a result our clients get very disturbed for us and they says that you are disconnecting my phone.
              I shall be very highly thankful to you if you may please accept this application and solve out this networking problem in our area as soon as possible.
              Thanking You!

Applicant
              Dated: 10th September 2008 Director of:
              Gautam Sahni Contracts Pvt. Ltd.
              Address: WZ-168, Dasghara Village
              Near Inderpuri, New Delhi-110012
              Phone No.[protected]
              DEAR SIR/MADAM,

SUB: REFUND MY MONEY

MYSELF MAYANK NAGAR FROM MEERUT . I AM WRITING THIS COMPLAINT ON THE BEHALF OF MY REAL UNCLE MR K.K.PAHWA, CRIMINAL ADVOCATE, MEERUT. MY UNCLE TOOK ADMISSION IN WEBWORLD, ABU LANE, MEERUT(DATED ON :-25/DEC/08 ), BUT HE DID NOT ATTEND A CLASS TILL NOW . I HAVE SUBMITTED APPLICATION OF REFUND HIS MONEY, BUT HE IS NOT REFUND HIS MONEY . THEN TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO .SO I REQUESTED TO U REFUND HIS MONEY SOON .

THANKING U IN ANTICIPATION YOUR SINCERELY
              MAYANK NAGAR
              Dear sir
              i have purchased a gsm card on 28/01/2009 my number is [protected]. i have submitted my document
              in your vasai (west) web my ration card and my voter id, that time they have retured my ration card &
              after one week on dated 08.02.2009 my network service is out. beause of my adress proof is not ok. they require my address proof. on dated 09.02.09 i was going to web and subimitt my rartion card for adress proof but they are not appected & i have not any other proof for my adress. so question to you that ration card is govt. authorited document. why they are not accept?
              i hope that your earlier reply.
              santosh khandare
              I have bought Reliance Netconnect Broadband online. I got my modem delivered on Thursday evening (26th March 2009). All required documents were collected at that time.

Today its 1st April 2009. My modem is not yet active. When tried to contact Customer Care, all executives are found always busy for hours together and finally no option but to disconnect your call.

When tried to contact Vriti's representative (who delivered modem) their phones are found always switched off.

Could get executive online in the morning before 8am on 1st April 2009 with reply that contact your nearest Web World for activation.

We have to leave home early before reliance web world opens.

Is there any way to resolve the issue?

Unfortunately there is no telephone number for reliance web world Vasai, available on Reliance website.

Is there anyone who can help me?
              dear sir
              i am a customer in reliance webwold meerut abulane, , n i wanna tell u such a poor and crap service o[censored]r employs, , never take care of customers interest, , , u r paying salary to the crap people on this earth, , due to these employees _ (saurabh and rajeev )specially u will soonlt loose ur repotation from meerut . n i want u to take action against these two
              this is my number[protected] ... i[censored] want to query something

My land line phone is not working from last 7-8 days. My phone number is[protected]. I have faced this problem in the past also I want to discontinue your land line phone service.

Plz take need full action.

Kamal

this is to inform you that i have not received any bill from the date of connection. my phone no. is[protected]. my billing address is

Alembic Limited
                C/ o - M/s L.L.J.K. Med. Services
                Bagh No. - 2, Chillawan
                Kanpur road
                Lucknow - 226009

my billing Webworld is at your I.T. College Chauraha, Lucknow. i take my bill via mail sent by ur webworld. but from last 2 - 3 months they are not responded me proper. i am facing many problems b'coz my connection is a corporate connection.

i talk to Mr. Saurabh ([protected] &[protected], but after 1 call he had not received my calls.

so please suggest that what can i do for this deficiency.

Akhilesh Verma
                Alembic Limited
                Lucknow

My Reliance mobile no [protected]. This postpaid connection is inactive please active my postpaid connection
                  Worst behaviour and pathetic service by customer care executive at Relaince Web world at sarawati vihar outer ring road Pitampura, New Delhi.

This is reg re-activation of data card [protected] (delhi no). The card is deactivated from last 1 month. The bill is also paid. When taking to *333 or 30333333 your so called customer care people (who i think do not understand the meaning of their designation) say they do not able to help me and have to go to your rel office. When approaching Acharya Infocomm Sec 7 Rohini yesterday 23 Nov 08, the staff checked the account & said their is no dues but cannot able to activate the service today as this is web world express and i have to go to web world office. When i went to Pitampura ring road office, the ccare executive was of a worst kind of behaviour, have no manners/sense of taking. How you keep such people in customer care. When i told him, he not even listening to my problem straight way said today it cannot be done as it is Sunday. If it is sunday then why you people open the office. When i asked for the complain book he started giving different excuses. When i asked for branch manager he said manager doesn't come as today is sunday & also not provide me his ctc numbers. His ruthless and idiotic behaviour doesn't finishes here. When finally i said to provide me a solution, to that he said he cannot do anything as their office DLC is down. I have to come tomorrow. All these things were talked but my problem was not even listened. Then the second ccare executive(girl) told me that give her the date card no & my ctc no so that she will activate it later on and will inform me. But till now one day has gone the card is not yet activated. I'm in service and it is not possible for me to visit your office in day time. I told them to consider the same but nothing was listened and after assuring still no service activated. I want an action taken against this branch staff for their bad behaviour and to activate the service. Provide me a solution.
                  sir maina ek naya connection liya 16.12.09 ko jiska no. hai[protected] delhi relianse web world se aapka excutive aaye aur phone de kar chale gaye aur bole 1/2 hours me aap ka phone start ho jaayga per 50 days ho gaya aaj tak phone start nahi hua maina bahut baar complain kiya koi result nahi ayya. aur bill payment ke liya baar baar phone atta hai jabki jis din se phone de kar gaya hai uasi din se aaj tak phone me na to incomming hai na outgoing

jaha se phone liya tha waha ka no hai=[protected]
                  aur waha ka senior person ka no hai =[protected] naam hai navneet

kirpa karke isa problame ko solve karne ki kirpa kare

sanjay kumar sah

[protected] gurgaon
                  My mobile no. is [protected], since last one month my outgoing has been barried, but encoming is working properly.i come to know from customer care that some complain agst this number for stopped the outgoing. I want to tell you this is my number and i am usin this no. for last one month. I request you to kindly activated my outgoing without any delay.for any clarification you can call on same no.

Dear sir/madam,

I am attached with Reliance Communication from last two year via mobile.
                    I want to online...