RelianceMoney
3.4

RelianceMoney Complaints & Reviews

None of the mails sent are replied promptly. Infact replies are recd so late as a week. Wonder why customer care division invites emails after all. Also that one has to dial STD to take help from Helpdesk which is proves costly too as the lines are heldup with background music as all executives are said to be busy.

RelianceMoney — overcharging of demat &trading a/o

i got a new a/c opened in my name having made a payment of rs.750-as directed by your agent but i came to know that it should have been rs.500-as i am a govt.employee.kindly remit me the excess amt.of rs.250-in my icici a/c [protected] at bathinda.

with regards,
hopefully yours,
ramesh k.singla
bo-id[protected]reliance capital ltd.)
my dmat ac.open[protected]tradind client id a[protected]is not proper work in login time.please chek why not proper work.
My D.P. ID 13041400
My User ID KIMA0059

New password

Kirit
my DP ID[protected]
trading client ID-A00094322
user ID--ABSR0050
pan no.-bvnps8568j
my Dmat account is block please open and send a new password.
I forgot my password.
my user id is not working, user id:abka0094
cliend id:A00097423

Request you to please confirm the sattus of my applcation of Credit Card, which I had applied 1 month back. I have not received any communication from the concerned department. Request you to please confirm the same. Also please provide us the Help line number. I have been trying to reach thru help desk number, however Iwas not able to get any helpline number.

Please contact me on [protected]
I want to apply to Reliance Money Credit Card. I will be thankful to you, if any one of your officers can contact me. My mobile no. is [protected].

D. Sreenivasulu

reliance money limited — forget the password

sir/madam i have a demat account in reliance money limited. now i have forgotten the login password for trading. so please help me.
This is not teh rite platform for your complaints ... you can call rel money at[protected] or write to them at customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in.

Reliance Money — PASSWORD

GETTING MESSAGE EMAIL SENT FOR NEW PASSWORD. BUT RELIANCE EMAIL NOT OPENING, AGAIN IT REQUIRES PASSWORD. YOUR BRANCH OFFICE HERE NOT SUPPORTING. IMMEDIATELY ACTION PLEASE.

Reliance Money — forgot my password

Dear Sir
I have opened de-mat account in reliance money and my account no is SUYA006A but i have forget my pass word so please generate my new pass word.
thanking you
Sujeet Yadav
dear sir
my intratrde account is problom in last 15 days what i can do.no customer branch in nellore.
my intratrade account not blinking.late poen. my mobile no [protected]
my cliant code V00042583 .PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEMS.
YOURS
VENKATASWAMYKRISHNAMOORTHY
NELLORE(DT)ANDHRAPRADESH.INDIA
Dear Team

I fogot my password, and you are normally send my password to [protected]@reliancemoney.com.

Kindly send my ppass word to above mentioned EMAIL([protected]@yahoo.com)

dp id:[protected]
Client ID:- R00062426
BO :- ID:[protected]

My name is Manohar Lal Arora. I have my user ID is maar0059 and my client ID is M00044005 with you. Why you are deducting Rs.500/- very frequently from my account on account of LIMIT CARD CHARGES. On 18/06/09 you have deducted Rs. 500/- & before on 01/06/09 you also deducted Rs.500/-. You are requested to please revert Rs.500/- of 18/06/09 and change my plan because my turnover is you know approxmately 5, 00, 000/- every month. You are again requested to kindly do the same with immediate effect.

Onething is more, you are charging more brokerage than religare. Please quote me your competable brokerage rate, because I have more funds to invest. Brokerage rate of Religare is 1.5 paise for intraday and 15 paise for delivery. Please inform me at the earliest and oblige.

MANOHAR LAL ARORA

KONARK SYN.LTD. — Pan card not yet received

Respected sir/mam,

I have applied my PAN card for 4 months before my PAN card no.ADJPY6835D.is not received till date.
Please arrange to dispatch my PAN card to my Office address which is mention below:
My Office add.:
Bldg.no.07.Mittal Indl. estate Sakinaka Andheri Kurla Road Andheri -E
Mumbai-400 059.
SIR MY USER ID FOR DMAT A/C IS RAMA06FA.BUT I HAVE FORGOTTON MY PASSWORD

I am unable to access my DMAT account because of lost my password of reliance e-mail ID,
Please provide me new password & tell me how i can access my account
Plz revert me back as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

NARESH BANSAL
USER ID - NABA00B1

My clint ID is : K00037729
My Login ID is: KOGA0012

My query is that when I login my id then after some seconds it always show that your login session time period has expired. So I have found not able to do any transaction with you.

Please check this.

With Regards
Konark Garg
Mob.[protected]

I have taken prepaid demat account from reliance money, There customer service is so horrible they even don't bother to reply to customer mail.

I have mailed them several time regarding my problem but they have not replied to my mails. and if you try reliance customer care number i.e.[protected]There are other 5-6 numbers) you will try contacting them whole of your life but you will not succeed to connect them.

This is really horrible service provide by Reliance customer care and Reliance money.

Surely next year (after my card get expire) I will take services from another brokerage firm and advice to you all do the same, otherwise you are going to waste your money

[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in (Plese take this seriously)

Plese provide your alternative mail id.
To,
Reliance Securities Ltd.

Re.: CLOSING OF MY ACCOUNT WITH YOU

I am MANOHAR LAL ARORA. My client ID is M00044005 and My User ID is MAAR0059.
I am not interested to operate my account with you, Because your Brokerage rates are so high than Religare Securities Ltd.

Onething is more, I have withdrawn Rs.80, 000/- on 27/08/09 and you have made a cheque No.025594 dated 28/08/09 drawn on Citi Bank. But you have not sent me the above cheque through courier. I have received above cheque on 13/09/09. It means your services are not so good.

Due to the above both reasons, I am not interested to operate my account with you. So You are requested to kindly not deduct any amount from my account. My period of Rs.1, 000/- limit card will expired on 17/08/09. In between I will try to open my Account with Religare Securities Ltd. and as soon as I will transfer my shares from your account. Please Co-operate with me till date.

Thanking you,
yours faithfully,
MANOHAR ARORA
[protected]@gmail.com
plz send me brokerage structure as i want to convert from my current plan to %brokerage plan as u have started putting 15 rs as brokerage
My user id avpy0001

i forget my password due to that i was unable to trade so please provide me my new password as soon as possible.
i forgot my password. plz resat my password as possible as soon...
SIR, MY NAME IS P.M.NASEER HUSSAIN I AM ACCOUNT HOLDER IN RELIANCE MONEY SICE 1 YEAR ABOVE.MY TRADING CLINT ID-N00052832 MY APPLICATION NO -OOOO797695.AND MY USER ID IS NAPM0010.MY ACCOUNT IS LOCKED SO I WANT OPEN MY ACCOUNT IMMIDEATLELY.
My DP ID is 13041400.
Client id is 01450609.
DP Int. Ref E[protected]

I am not using my account for Past 4 years..
I FORGET my USER ID & PASSWORD on my mail id registered with you([protected]@yahoo.com).
Meanwhile my mailing address is also changed..please help & REACTIVATE my account so that i can start trading again..

Shashank Jain
my client code u00030448 i forgot my loginn id & password pls give me on my email [protected]@yahoo.com
My DP ID: NSDL CM-BP ID: IN563575
Client id is M00089117

I am not using my account for Past 2 years..
I FORGET my USER ID & PASSWORD on my mail id registered with you(manish.vyas.[protected]@gmail.com).please help & REACTIVATE my account so that i can start trading again..

Manish vyas

I am unable to access my mail Id
    I am unable to access my e mail id
    I am unable to access my mail Id
    I am unable to open mail.reliancemoney.com and to get my user password.
    I am unable to open mail.reliancemoney.com and to get my user password
    I am unable to open mail.reliancemoney.com and to get my user password.last 20 days.
    i am agree .
    but this time mail.reliancemoney.com not open.

Reliance — mail ID not getting opened

I did a password reset for my Reliancemoney D-Mat account and I got the message password change successful and sent to your mail.

When I tried to access the mail it is taking to windows live.in, and there also mail.reliancemoney.com is not getting opened.I made a number of STD calls[protected]. to their help desk, but all getting disconnected after I select the option for password reset assistance.
    I am unable to open mail.reliancemoney.com and to get my user password
    i'am unable to oppen to reliancemoney.com, i got user id and password, i try to oppen windows live, but user id is incurrect.my user id is ABKA0094
    sir, I am sorry to say but I am fade up with this e mail id from last 45 days continiously I am trying to get my mailbox but I could not open my mailbox it's quiet deficult than shivaji quila to break.please do our help we paid for this service but we are not getting enough service from you.it is very bad.my email id for reliance money RACH0633 it is not opening only.please do need full and let me through e mail or phone-+[protected] please do need full and try to solution soon as soon.
    I cannot open mail.reliencemoney.com
    i m not able to able mail.reliancemoney site... please help... from where to obtain demate acount password?????
    I am unable to open mail.reliancemoney.com and to get my user password
    I am also unable to open mail.reliancemoney.com and to get my user password
    I am unable to access my mail Id
    AN equity advisor Mr. Shankar Raja asks for Rs.6000 p.m. for tip service in stocks.Initially he was giving it free on Yahoo messenger but calling it the trial period, now demanding money.I there any such service???
    I have open an account on 03 Oct 2007. i had got password and kit but i never used it through online.i had carried out trading through call center service. Now i want to access my account and renew my account. my contact no. and address also changed. my contact no. is [protected].I am grateful to you if you can contact on this no.
    my details are as follows user id- KASI00D4
    I have open an account on22 Oct 2008. i had got password and kit .i trying to log in but not get success.as i log in i replied invalid entry. i only feed details given me in master client report.please help me. my details are
    trading client no A00098028
    user id amku0334
    thankyou
    My dear friends !!

For all those who have a problem with reliance money email account - Your ID would remain the same and the password is yr PAN CARD NUMBER. It works try. praveen.[protected]@rediffmail.com
    respected sir
    i want to disconnet internet connection. Please accept my request.
    BIRENDRA KUMAR
    HIG 74, Brij Vihar GZB(U.P)
    sir i open demat account on 10.12.07with reliance money, but still im unable to access my account . i deposited rs.8000/ to play intraday one year back, frequently i requested my broker to refund the cheque of said amount because this money is idlel laying in my demat account but he is not responding .Please do needfull to solve the matter at your earliest
    my DP ID 13041400
    cLIENT ID 01910186
    not recieved password of email id.
    please get me pass word soon
    sir, I am sorry to say but I am fade up with this e mail id from last 45 days continiously I am trying to get my mailbox but I could not open my mailbox it's quiet deficult .please do our help we paid for this service but we are not getting enough service from you.it is very bad.my email id for reliance money RACH0633 it is not opening only.please do need full and let me through e mail or phone [protected]@rediffmail.com and my phone no [protected] please do need full and try to solution soon as soon
    i am unable to get my email id ac opened as well as password pls help me
    Not able to access reliancemoney mail

not able to operate instatrade
    I am unable to open mail.reliancemoney.com and to get my user password
    I'M UNABLE TO OPEN MY MAIL ID, WHICH PASSWORD TO BE USE? I TRIED BY PAN NO. BUT NOT OPENED, PL. RESET PASSWORD AND SEND ME
    i m unable to access my client id, n account.how to access them
    my name is satendra kumar.i live in west u.p in baghpat . my mobile number [protected]
    last day 12/04/11 cut my balance 10 rupees. i call to customer cear and received my call mr.dhermendra he not give me responce.he say please weat i am cannact you call senior persion. but my call 1 houer in hold and cut my phone with any responce .

so please take the action 24 houer and give me responce. and then i am take the action.

Regared
    satendra kumar
    my mail id.[protected]@gmail.com
    Hello Sir,
    I am a regular reliace phone consumer. My number is [protected].This is the second instance that a noticable balance has been deducted from my mobile without any intimation. Please do something.

Thanks and Regards
    R P Kumar
    sir/mam
    mere no pe [protected] mai pichale 2 mahino se rim ke service se pareshan hu.prblm ye hai ki mere sim me sms pack 26 ka chal rha hai par ish mahine means august me mere account se 2 baar paise kate gye.maine baat k aap ke coustmer service pe unhone bola ki pahela wala jo paisa hai vo aap ko transfer ho chuka hai aap ke account me but mujhe koi paisa nahi mila hai mai ye baat un logo se bola par vo ish baat ko sunane ko raji nahi ho rhe.so maine aap se sampark kiya sayed aap meri help kar ske.mujhe aap se itni gujaris hai ki aap mujhe 15 se 25 tak ka account details bheje mere diye huye id par plz help me.

thanks
    e-mail id :[protected]@yahoo.co.in
    my name :-upendra
    no.[protected]
    add:-T-294 A/1 radhe gali...
    hello mene upar jitni complain suni hai
    ap sunte nhi hai,
    pls mera balance hamesa recharge karao to balance cut ho jata hai
    my no [protected] id - dpa.[protected]@gmail.com

I HAVE TRADING ACCOUNT ON RELAINCEMONEY, MY CLIENT ID NO. M00034510. I HAVE OPTED FOR ONLINE PURCHASE OF LIMIT CARD WORTH RS. 500(PR-500-12)ON 12th JUNE 08. IN WHICH THEY SHOULD PROVIDE ME VALIDITY OF 12 MONTHS. AFTER CLICKING THIS OPTION I SEE MESSAGE SHOWING THAT THIS LIMIT CARD PLAN IS NOT EXITING NOW. WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE ON SAME DAY, ONE OF THEM INFORMED ME THAT SAME CARD PLAN IS STILL IN SCHEME. THUS I TRIED SECOND TIME TO BUY SAME PLAN OF PR-500-12.(SAME MESSAGE DISPLAYED OF PLAN NOT EXITING). BUT I WAS REALY SUPRISED WHEN I SAW IN LEDGER BALANCE THEY HAD DEBITED 1000 RS.FROM MY ACCOUNT. I CHECKED MY LIMIT CARD STATEMENT, IT SHOWED THAT NO TURNOVER LIMIT FOR USE AND VALIDITY ONLY 6O DAY. I HAVE REGISTERED COMPLAINT ON 12thJUNE, NO.IS 1229212. SINCE THEN I HAVE TRIED TO ASK STATUS OF COMPLAINT EVERY TIME, THEY TELL ME THAT YOUR COMPLAINT IS UNDER PROGRESS. I HAVE INFORMED THEM VIA EMAIL ALSO ON
      customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in

SINCE THEN I CAN'T DO ANY TRADING.
      PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT TO TRADE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
      MOHAMMADAARIF([protected])
      I am harassed from reliance money customer services. From the date of joining in Dec08 I am facing so many problems that I am totally disturbed. Many times I wrote letters against ledger problems, many times share shortage, without informing the customer, they are debiting the account.
      Now again created a problem. The problem is that again my ledger is showing negative aprox. Rs.12000/- Today I talked to Ms Deergha at around 10:30 AM at Mumbai customer care no.[protected] about this irregularity. She told me that I have charged limit card twice Rs.2500/- and Rs.10, 000/- on 2nd March 2009. On 2nd Mar 2009, I was trying to check the limit card services, bimonthly, half monthly, yearly etc. but I didn't press the "submit" button because I have no necessity to do so as Rs.1000/- was already deducted from account for 21st March 2009.
      I have written many reminders but after a weak, I coldn't received any reply. It seems they have stolen my Rs. 12500/- from my ledger a/c but nobody is giving the answer.
      ID-K00062141
      Mumbai.
      Dear Sir/Madam
      I opened a demat account in reliance money as they were offering 1 paisa/ trade and Rs.500/- for two months as limit card charge. I started trading from 16th Dec.08 bur soon I found that there are some shares missing. I complained and it was rectified anyhow. After sometimes it again repeated. Anyhow this problem was solved but Feb.16, without any information Rs.1000 was debited from my a/c. I complained many times and tried to talk at their customer care no.[protected], and wasting time and money on telephone, they anyhow take my call and told me that this amount was debited against limit card which will be end upto 21st March. I had to accept their response.
      But on 4th March, 2009, when I opened my a/c for trading, I found it was showing negative value aprox. 12500, I contacted their customer care no. again. Reliance money customer care no. is one of the worst customer service in the whole world where nobody is taking care about the call. After a long ring and waiting anyhow I succeeded to contact Ms Deergha who told me that this amount is debited in two installment, i.e., Rs.2500/- and Rs.10, 000/-(Total Twelve Thousand Five Hundred only) on dtd.2nd March, 2009. I said him that my limit card limit was ended upto 21st March, 2009. How it was happened. She told me that I have charged this amount. I told him, “I was trying to check reliance money limit card services, bimonthly, half monthly, yearly etc. but I didn't press the "submit" button because I have no necessity to do so as Rs.1000/- was already deducted from account for 21st March 2009. Without pressing the “submit” button, how will the limit card be charged? I am not interested to take this annual limit this time. Please reverse it immediately.”
      She said, “I am unable to reverse this amount. Please send e mail at customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in
      I sent many e mails at customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in and customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in
      from 4th March to 10th March2009 but there is no reply from their side. Facing such types of problems I became fade up and writing to you. If possible, please solve it.

With Regards,
      Krishna Chandra Mishra
      Customer ID-K00062141
      Mumbai.
      Mob.[protected]
      My freinds and coleague investers,
      It is evident that reliance money customers are suffering from service lapses, mismanagement and misapropriation of our valuble money. I actually heard from the public that the brokerage is limited and service is bad through our friends. I intended to join this brokerage for saving brokerage costs. Before that I intended to verify from our friends in public and through this type of forums. Now I come to conclusion that I should not join such a brokerage house who neglect the interests of clients as well as their money. Now as a citizen of trading community I feel it is my bounden duty to save the clients to save from such attrocities by brokerage houses. I withdraw of joining in Reliance money brokerage house. Thanking the clientele who dedicated their time and energy to place these difficulties faced by them through Reliance Money which is a very Big firm.
      The worst is not over yet by reliance money.
      1.I simply can't understand one thing, they get profit out of the customers but on the other hand they are limiting their customers by allowing their site only to operate in IE 6 or above...what about those who use Chrome ?...who use Unix solaris based systems ?

2.Suddenly one day I saw a message on my screen that we are going to deduct Rs14 on each transaction and they are doing that irrespective ofamount of Limit card you are having.

3.No matter how many times a day you call the local customer care nobody will pick up the phone...guarantee- give me a break...why do you reliance call it as customer care they should call it customer torture rather

They are simply cheating the customers and SEBI should stop these non-sense trading platforms.

my new a/c opened on 28-02-08 but i could not log on till date due to invalid user name being shown.even more agonising is the fact that when i tried to approach at rel.money b/o at bathinda(Pb.) to get my problem solved, i was totally ignord &no heed payed to me by a female exe.dealing operations of a/c's.i had to come back empty handed after waiting for 20 minutes last week.it was a great surprise &a lesson hat a corp. is no better than a govt. off.
        I have recieved my kit on 6 of oct. when i logg in my accout did not open or my username and password not working.please help me and guide me.
        Thankyou
        i was given a password and i amunable to log.
        i have opened the a/c in last feb and have not traded even a single time.
        no of times sent the complaints and informed to the local office at jamshedpur but in vain
        i sent a complain through reliance money id but i saw a notification from the post master as undelivered
        do not know whom to approach
        i am unable to login my account since last thursday, at the time of login it shows invalid token number pls suggest me what should i do, and rectify my problem as soon as possible.
        My Trading Client ID :K00034516
        User ID :KMJA0001
        Email ID:[protected]@reliancemoney.com
        My Security Key Number is[protected].It has not been working for more than two months.So I request you to please look into the issue and do the needful as soon as possible.
        I have called umpteen times but there has been no proper response from your side.If you cant rectify this issue I would close my account.
        Waiting for a positive reply

K.Jambulingam

When I tried to access the mail with the default password provided for the first time , it was not working at all. I sent them 2 mais .. nothing happened. I made a number of STD calls[protected]. to their help desk, but all getting disconnected after I select the option for password reset assistance.

I am surprised to see my telephone bill this month !!

Can anyone tell me how do I can talk to some from reliancemoney helpdesk?
          Aug 13, 2020
          i have a demat account in rm i dont know how to log in my account kindly assist me at your earliest......... thank you
          I have opened demat account in reliance money in august 2007 in PR-500 scheme for one year but in the month of feb-2008 another 500 rs. deducted from my account. After that i have demanded for refund 500 rs since last one month but still it was not credited. Staff of jamnagar relince money head office(Mr. Kushal and Mr. Raj) is giving me different answers at every call since last one month regarding this matter. Very very poor service from R Money

rm — kill

dear sir;

send me the name of the mobile holder[protected].
          he say's i will be kill you..on my phone [protected]
          plz help me reply urgent
          mere email id se koi bhi mail sent nahi hota hai
          Same here.

I am not able to access my mail.reliancemoney.com

Whenever I call helpdesk, the guys/gals say to reset password, but it does not work and i am not able to access my mail.reliancemoney.com

I am tired and sick of it.
          cannot access 'mail.reliancemoney.com' site
          I am not able to access my mail.reliancemoney.com

I am tired and sick of it.
          i have a demat account in rm i dont know how to log in my mail account. i forgot my Rmoney password kindly assist me at your earliest... thank you
          i have a demat account in RM. i dont know how to login my rm mail account. i forgot my R money password kindly assist me at your earliest... thank you
          forget my password.
          user id-BIKU00E3
          MOB NO-[protected]
          There is a kind of embazzlement of more than Rs.500 in my reliance money's account. And also i m not able to log in to reliance money's mail
          mail .reliancemoney.com cant see the password those sent is there any changes pl need to correct
          i face the same problem which has been mentioned.what to do
          1.the trading pages always hang
          2. i cannot access to my email address which reliancemoney has given.
          3.will reliancemoney give a platform of trading like odin or exe version or power trade.
          I have changed to [protected]@Rediffmail.com as my new e-mail id, when registered to live windows i don't know how to procced further. Pl help me
          I AM NOT ABLE TO LOGIN IN MAIL.RELIANCEMONEY.COM EVEN AFTER PUTTING PAN NO.
          PLEASE HELP ME ASAP
          I'm a new member to Reliancemoney.
          I'm not able to login.since i tried with "password1" & my PANcard no AQCPK4o57F.
          user name:ASKA0166
          as all aware that reliance money is not providing good service we all must try to compaint the sebi and if you had sufficent proof then to file a case of defficenceny of servicein local consumer courts, so that all we may give a lesson to the company.dont open new account with reliance money company is providing very poor quality service.
          I have complained about unableto trade in OPTION [call & puts] in F & O And unable to get the rates also, , i have complained so many times but nobody responsible there to even give a courtesy call to solve the problem dont know when they will wake up. about OUR telephone bills they are not BOTHERED
          user name:BHPA03A4
          user name:sudeoof8
          I am not able to see my email id at reliancemoney.com
          I'm not able to see my email id at reliancemoney.com
          boy u can't open this mail.reliancemoney.com...they are the part of that money laundering group of reliance power IPO...donot boil ur blood and forget ur mistake that u opened a demat with reliance money...after all aapke paise se anil bhai ke ghar mein chulha to jal raha hai...
          i m having the same problem i am unable login to mail of reliance money and whenever ienquired but they replied my pan card is my password but not accepting.
          I have a demat account in RM i dont know how to log in. I forgot my RM password kindly assist me at your earliest. Thank you.
          Even if I set my password for mail.reliancemoney.com, I could not open the mail till now by several attemps, so how I could open my mail & how could I set my password, please help me.
          Hi All,

Plz send me the details of your complaints raised with reliancemoney regarding this issue of accessing mailbox of RelianceMoney.
          I will try to complain to SEBI with all the complaint No.'s.
          It will be good & very effective if we have more complaints of dif[censored]sers.

Jagadish
          I AM UNABLE TO SEE MY MAIL ID.
          USER NAME: MAHA007D
          Sir, I could not go through Mail.reliancemoney.com
          sir
          my relincemoney account not opened mi id and password same problem so pl send new password and find it

thanks balwan singh id basi00a4
          user name:MUSH00C0
          I can not open reliancemoney.com page
          HOW CAN I WATCH MY TRADING SHARES ON MAIL, PLEASE SEND OUR RELIANCEMONEY MAILS WEB SITE ADDRESS . THANK YOU
          Mail ID not working

When I tried to access the mail with the default password provided for the first time, it was not working at all. I sent them 2 mais .. nothing happened. I made a number of STD calls[protected]. to their help desk, but all getting disconnected after I select the option for password reset assistance.

I am surprised to see my telephone bill this month !!

Can anyone tell me how do I can talk to some from reliancemoney helpdesk?
          when i try to login mail.reliancemoney.com its going to windows live. i cant reset my trade password. because reliance not supporting no other mail id. reliance sending my password to reliance mail only and it have no access ?
          i'am a new member to reliancemoney, my user id is incorect, my user id is abka0094.
          Hi guys...

when you go to "http://mail.reliancemoney.com" you will get a page which says "To login to your mailbox" and "Reset your Password".

I[censored] wanna reset ur password then go ahead and click...
          I[censored] wanna accessail box then click the other link. This will take you to Windows Mail LIVE login page/ hotmail login page...
          Just give your "UesrID" followed by @reliancemoney.com "eg. Pam153***@reliancemoney.com"which is used for TRADING and then login. You will land up in uour account..

NOTE: PLEASE do not give your USERID to anybody or online discussion forums like some of you have posted here coz anyboy can use it and hack into ur mail account.
          Reliance money has tied up with Windows live mail to provide MAIL services for their mails. so you can go directly to "http://login.live.com" or "http://hotmail.com"
          give your USER ID followed by @reliancemoney.com and the password. If you have forgotten your password you can reset it by logging @ "http://mail.reliancemoney.com"

So done be confused if you are redirected to a Windows Live or a Hotmail login page from "http://mail.reliancemoney.com" by clicking "To login to your mailbox" link
          Im New to Reliance Money...I am Stuck not able to Login into my Reliance Mail Account... After Im Directed to the following URL
          Then on clicking on Click here a button provided to which should take me to Reliance Mail Login Page.. It redirects me to

Windows Live... Now How Do I go further..

Totally Stuck... Please Help..They havent even provided and material which one can refer to and go About Loggin into reliance mail account...
          how to open mail.reliancemoney.com
          I am able to open my mail id due to not opening the sit mail.reliancemoney.com please advice me through my another e mail id ([protected]@yahoo.com)
          thaknks.
          I am not able to acess my mail id due to not openinig site mail.reliancemoney.com please advise me through another mail id ([protected]@yahoo.com)
          Reliance money have the worst service in the industry.You can't trade interday.If you do you will have twice or thrice problem daily So i will advice to all my friends i m using it since jan 2008 and already got around RS 50000 loss in intraday because of their service.their platform got disconnected and if you try to connect it again it will take time by time you logged in you may in big loss like me.So i hope no get heart like me thats why i m doing my work rest up to you.
          user name GANI0016
          I am not able to acess my a/c, kindly advice how to open mail.reliancemoney.com.
          I tried several times but mail.reliancemoney.com page not open.
          kindly mail me what can i do.
          I am not able to open mail.reliancemoney.com, because my customer id and password is not working. How do I get new customer ID and password.

When I tried to access the mail with the default password provided for the first time, it was not working at all. I tried this at least 5times, but no output...

I called to customer care and told them whole issue, Representative told me he will send on my personal mail id... but i haven't got any mail and still facing the same problem with Pass word reset procedure...

Plz take some serious action regarding this...
          new password of reliancemoney sent on my e-mail but email password of reliancemoney.mail could not found, how can i open my e-mail account and get my new passsword of reliancemoney

RelianceMoney — limit card recharging

I am a client of reliance money since june2007.The company issues a limit card of Rs 499to the tune of 5 lakhs rupees for a period of one year.In case the card is exhausted before one year or rs 5 lakhs limit is used the client can issue a new card.But for some reason if he does not know about its being exhausted, the company issues a new bimonthly card for rs 500 with a trading limit of 10 lakhs.I did not come to know of my card's expiry and there was no intimation from the company, or warning, and have been issued bimonthly cards4 times.i surely feel cheated by the company and they are not ready to refund the amount saying that nothing can be done, it is the consumer's fault.I hope the needful will be done and more customers will not be cheated in this manner.Thanks-Rashmi Agarwal
          Rashmi
          I AM NOT ABLE TO LOGIN IN MAIL.RELIANCEMONEY.COM
          i want to know my email password of [protected]@reliancemoney.com
          please give me new password for trading account
          please give me new password for trading account
          hi, send my login password for trading
          I am not able to access my mail.reliancemoney.com
          i want my password to log into reliancemoney email account.
          cheating cheating only CHEATING TACTIS IS ADOPTING BY RELIANCE MONEY.
          COLLECTED RS 1350/- +RS1350/- TOTAL RS.2700/-
          LIMIT CARD WAS GIVEN FOR RS.500/-
          EXCESS AMT NEITHER REFUNDING NOR REPLING E MAIL
          im not able 2 see my email id at reliancemoney.com, i forgot my password pls tell me what i have 2 do 4 my a/c how to opne.
          user id - NILA0048
          I am unable to open my mail at reliance money.my demate password is sent to that address only, now it require to me,
          my password of this e-mail id sowing invalid. request confirm my password
          my password of this e-mail id sowing invalid. request confirm my password
          i am unable to see INBOX ON THE HOME PAGE TO READ MY EMAILS. PLEASE HELP ME OR SEND ME NEW PASSWORD AT MY OFFICE EMAIL ADDRESS AS MENTIONED.
          My User ID is BABH0003. I am unable to open INBOX AS i dont find it on the reliance money home page. please help me in the matter. I dont know how I can open my email messages.

my new kit issued but login not success, when i login " securit key re enter "" message disply pse solw my problem
          Dear Consumer Complaint Team

Please find me complaint and communication history with airtel customer care for your immidiate reference and action

kindly advice me the correct path of action

Dear Air Tel Customer Care

Please refer to our communication history regarding deativation of service[protected] IM Text Based Service on Airtel WAP, you persons are still charging me the Rs.50 on monthly basis

As I said please deativate this service ASAP and reversed the whole amount in to my

account, other wise i will not pay your whole bill amount

Malad-Mumbai

From: [protected]@hotmail.com
          To: [protected]@airtelindia.com
          Subject: RE: ACCOUNT[protected], AIRTEL NUMBER [protected]
          Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:56:05 +0530

Dear Customer Care

Ref No.Service Request number 20917171

I still havent received any feadback from your end. Today i received on SMS from 64611050 :-
          Thanks for using (IM, Text Based Services) subscription service on Airtel WAP, you're been charged Rs.50. http://igmobi.com

Please deativate this serivece ASAP from my airtel no.[protected]

I hope this time you will wake up and take some action, otherwise i will file case against you in consumer forum as they already have our communication history

Malad-Mumbai
          From: [protected]@airtelindia.com
          To: [protected]@hotmail.com
          Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 16:19:05 +0530
          Subject: Re: YOUR AIRTEL BILL FOR ACCOUNT[protected], DURATION 02/02/2009 TO 02/03/2009, AIRTEL NUMBER [protected] [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]

Dear Mr. Kadam,
          Thank you for contacting Airtel.

We understand from your previous interaction dated 12 January 2009, you have expressed concern over charges towards subscription charges for your Airtel number [protected].

We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same.

Your concern has been forwarded to the respective department. Kindly quote the Service Request number 20917171 in any future communication about this request. We would revert to you by 10 March 2009.

You can also know the status of the Service Request number by dialing *121# (toll free).

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

We value your association with Airtel.

Warm Regards,

Sreevani Yenugula
          Customer Care Executive
          Bharti Airtel Limited
          Have feedback to share about your e-mail interaction with us?
          Please visit http://www.airtel.in

Dial *121# (toll free) from your mobile and get instant information for your Prepaid or Postpaid Account on your Mobile Screen.

[protected]Original Message[protected]
          From: [protected]@hotmail.com
          To: [protected]@airtelindia.com
          Cc: [protected]@hotmail.com
          Sent: 06/03/2009 12:20:18
          Subject: FW: Your Airtel Bill for Account[protected], Duration 02/02/2009 to 02/03/2009, Airtel Number [protected]

Dear Sir Madam

Inspite of calling n number of times your company has been charging me unnecessarily Rs.50 - every month from last one year in the name of 64611050DWN_PRM (As printed on invoice ) I dont know what is that service and when i had activated !!!

Please deactivate this unknown service from my airtel number [protected] ASAP

Malad- Mumbai

Airtel Number: [protected]
          Account Number:[protected]
          Bill Number:[protected]
          Bill Period:02 02 2009 to 02 03 2009
          I am not able to open my reliancemoney mail which is in [protected]@reliancemoney.com Id. after complain they told that password has changed now put your PAN as a password. after putting still I am not able to open the account Pls in form me in other Email Id which is I have given.
          i could not open my mail id. my user id. my user id is minee0002. please do needfull
          I am not able to access my mail.reliancemoney.com
          kindly send my password i canot trading, thanks
          Sir
          This letter I am writting to Reliance Money from 16.5.2009 . But till now no response and their call centre no are only ringing and nobody lifting the phone. please help me to solve my problem.

N.V.SATYANARAYANA

Hyderabad
          Date: 20.5.2009

Sub: Login ID: VENE0021 CLIENT ID: V00067381

This is with reference to the above ID and there is a disturbance in my account. From 07.05.2009 onwards, daily you are charging me with limit card charges. My limit card I have fixed at Rs. 500/- per anum. But you have charged my account with the following limit card charges.

07.05.2009 500/-
          11.5.2009 1000/-
          12.5.2009 4000/-
          14.5.2009 4000/-
          14.5.2009 3000/-
          16.5.2009 3000/-
          18.5.2009 2500/-

and one more thing is that you are also charging me with CDSL DP Charges ( on 6.4.2009 & on19.5.2009) I request you to revert back all these charges immediately.
          I am giving this complaint from 16.5.2009 by email, but till now no action has been taken and still you are charging me further with limit card charges even after I have stopped trading. I request you to solve the problem without any delay

N.V.SATYANARAYANA
          no responsible person in that company
          I didn't use my RM account for long time, i forgot my userid and password. Please suggest me how to get back my details.whom to contact for that, what all the details i need to provide for that.
          I AM NOT ABLE TO LOGIN IN MAIL.RELIANCEMONEY.COM EVEN AFTER PUTTING PAN NO.
          PLEASE HELP ME ASAP also talk regarding about this problem and also done as per they guide but nothing happened and after they talk that aftter 15-20 minute you will get your password in your personal anothed E-MAIL ID e.g umedbhai.[protected]@yahoo.com.
          data of my reliance moneyare as under.
          User ID ; UMPA009A @reliancemoney.com
          Pan No. : ACAPP9086F
          Client ID : 04948271
          Complain No.2448267 & 2548260
          SIR, I OPENED MY DEMAT ACCOUNT IN 2007 FM BHUJ BRANCH.I LOST MY TOKEN AND I HAVE GIVEN COMPLAIN TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE BEFORE 4 MONTH STILL I DID NOT GET ANY TOKEN AND ANY INFORMATION REGARDING MY TOKEN.
          I could not able to login in that user password it is showing incorrect user password so sugegest me to get login

rm — Email not opening

From the last 4 days i could not able to open my email i am fed up with indiatimes it's email service is so bogus and third class.

RelianceMoney — LIMIT card--It's a fraud

RE: Reliance Money CRM:[protected]‏
          From: SAYAN CHAKRABORTY ([protected]@reliancemoney.com)
          Sent: 18 June 2009 21:04PM
          To: customer support (customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in)
          Cc: sayan agilent ([protected]@non.agilent.com); sayan personal ([protected]@yahoo.com); [protected]@satyam.com

What the HELL is happening?

How many times shall I send mail to resolve this issue? and what so difficult analysis is required in this case? Is this ever going to be solved???

I have informed the urgency and importance in previous mails--doesn't that make any difference???

What is the use of dedicated mailbox and customer support if there is no cooperation and update available when it is most required??

This is unbelievable, frustrating and disappointing!!!

From: [protected]@reliancemoney.com
          To: customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in
          CC: [protected]@non.agilent.com; [protected]@yahoo.com
          Subject: RE: Reliance Money CRM:[protected]
          Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 09:14:33 +0000

Hi Team,

Complaint numbers are 2545029 and against it another complaint was 2564503.

I did not get any update in this regard though I was assured of immediate solution.

Please resolve this issue immediately by making the earlier limit card(Bimonthly 1000) null and void and issuing a yearly 500 limit card.

I am really concerned for not getting updates and it is creating suspicion.

Address this immediately so that I can trade again with my account.
          I can not use the account until the dispute is resolved completely.

Please resolve this immediately and I am available on my mobile always to sort out this problem.

Sayan

--- On Tue, 6/9/09, SAYAN CHAKRABORTY <[protected]@reliancemoney.com> wrote:

From: SAYAN CHAKRABORTY <[protected]@reliancemoney.com>
          Subject: RE: Reliance Money CRM:[protected]
          To: customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in, [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@non.agilent.com
          Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 2:40 AM

Hi Team,

As I discussed with the representative, I am a small investor.

I was allotted a 500/year card and I could not finish the any significant percentage of the card.

I was not aware of the new limit card concept and as I am not short time trader I do not sign in to the account frequently, hence could not see any message of limit card on website.

I feel it is not suitable if BY Default option costs a huge amount (By monthly Rs 1000).It was proper if by Default option was chosen to be PR-500 upon expiry of the previous card since my record says I chosen PR-500 every time and I could never utilize even half of the transaction limit.

I can not understand how this option could be enforced without my consent.Such a charge is absurd and seems to be opportunistic in nature.

I request you to reconsider the fact that I am very small investor and I am not short time trader of stocks.

I preferred your account after closing ICICI Direct for cost effectiveness and I don’t feel you will lead me to repentance.

I hope you will take decision with a flexible mind considering the facts.

Thanks and Regards,

CC:
          Subject: Reliance Money CRM:[protected]
          Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:35:15 +0530

Dear Mr. Chakrabort,

This is with reference to your phone calll at Customer Support regarding limit card.

Please note that at the time of opening the account PR-500 card was activated. On January 03, 2009 validity of the card was expired.

Limit card is auto renewed, if either the validity expires or the turnover limit exceeds.

Since, you continued trading without renewing a limit card; bi-monthly card of Rs.1000 was auto renewed on February 02, 2009.

The ledger was debited for the same amount (Rs 1000/-) on February 20, 2009.Please find attached the limit card turnover statement for your reference; kindly revert in case of any clarification.

You can now select in advance, the card you wish to have when your renewal is due.

Select your “Preference Card” by following the steps given below:

Step1: Login to www.reliancemoney.com and select Easy Trade

Step 2: Click on Limit Card under the Reports tab

Step 3: Select the “Preference Card”

Step 4: Click on "Update"

Selection of a “Preference Card” ensures a renewal as per your choice. The default Bimonthly card will be renewed in case you do not recharge or select a preference limit card.You may quote your reference number as 2545029 in relation to this query.
          For any further assistance call us on 3988 6000 or write us at customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in
          Yours sincerely,

Customer Support

Reliance Money

RelianceMoney — Limit card FRAUDULENT silence

I was charged with absurd limit card charges without my knowledge

I was told I will be charged 500 /pa for transaction upto Rs. 500000 but I was charged 1000/bi monthly

This was charged without informing me

They charged higher though they had Rs 500 plans active with them

This is a FRAUD

IS any one listening?

I will go every limit--Police--Court--Consumer Forum---Media---Local commetee----Regional walefare

I will not stop unless they are bashed properly--I am not a silent turt.

RelianceMoney — wrongly deducted rs.2000/-online trading

my user id ABTR0025 WITH RELIANCEMONEY FOR ONLINE SHARE TRAIDING
          MERE ONLINE A/C SE EK MAHEENE (JUNE 2009) MEIN RS. 500/- 500/-, 500/- 500/- KAR KE LIMIT CARD KE NAM PAR WORNGLY RS.2000/- KAT LIYA GAYA HAI, MAINE 21 COMPLAINT KEE HAI ABHI TAK REPLY NAHEE MILA HAI.
          ABHISHEK TRIPATHI 16/39-D CIVIL LINES KANPUR-208001
          MOB. [protected]
          i am found my e mail user name please give me by phone my no is [protected]
          hi sir, my mail id not working right now while i was given at opening demat account .so plz tell me how to change my mail id for get any necessary things .AND i am not able to access my reliance trading account first time .plz tel me how to open it .

Srinivas
          I have opened a dmat account in Dec.2007my application no. 1024282 cheque no 606771of Rs.750/- IDBI Bank cheque clearing date 31/12/2007.My PAN Card no. AFFPG3498C.After 565 days my dmat account is not opened still.Now I want to refund my amount Rs.750/- asap.

Reliance Money — mail not working

Please send my reset DMAT Password to the following mail id

ramesh.[protected]@relianceada.com or [protected]@yahoo.com
          forget my password.
          user id-DIPA01CE
          MOB NO-[protected]
          I Forgot my Demat Acoount login password. I click on forgot password 15 days before. i sent continuous mail to customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in. bui i can't get any reply from them.
          Please suggest how to get me new password.

Thanks & Regards,
          Sanjay Kaginkar
          my password forgetten .kindly send .
          my client code is A00050942.Please send my user ID & Passward.correct my address as FLAT NO D6/3 .FATHER NAME as-Arun pratap singh.and mobile no-[protected]
          hallo,

I forget mail id password 1 and 2 please send msg to my mobile.no is [protected] please send immediately.

annapurna
          I AM INTRESTED IN ONLINE TRADING .PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS DEMAT ACCOUNT, BRKARAGE

Dear

I have opened the Dmat account by paying RS.750/-. At that time the Borivali west branch in mumbai, they told that there is a package called reliance power IPO package, under this Rs.5 lakhs trading amount per year and Rs.500/- to be paid towards this and this also will be wavied once i am applying reliance power IPO online. Instead of this even though I have applied for the IPO , they have deducted Rs.2500/- towards limit card charges. I have sent so many mails and made so many calls to customer care also. But i am not getting any resolution or any reply for this complaint No: 649325. I am very much surprised that this is the worst customer care and cluster branch staff, they does not know anything. Reliance money has kept some people who does not know anything about trading or shares or procedures. A senior associate Preeti from Thane spoke with me 1 or 2 times after heavy pressure from my side, every time she will tell it will be resolved within 2 to 3 days. But the same was not till now. I think they are not able to give proper service to the customer, they themselves dont know wt is happening with the accounts. Mr.Gignesh from Borivali branch is a very much irresponsible person and is giving the reply that he does not have any responsibility to serve the customer. I want to complain about this irresponsible guy to the reliance power management. At the time of opening account they promised that tips will come to my mobile and it is free for first quarter. After that I have to pay Rs.80 per quarter. But now when I am seeing in their web site it is around 400/- per quarter. Portfolio will not work. Anytime Site will be slow . Customer care number will be busy always and even though somebody is lifting they are not able to give reply for any query. Everytime they will say some up-gradation is going on. I am fed up with the service of reliance money. I want to close the account and please arrange for refund of money paid while opening and the money deducted towards limit card charges. I am fed up with this services of reliance money. Send your executive to close my acoount.

P.V.Rama Krishna
            ClientID:R00047424
            Mobile:[protected]
            Aug 13, 2020
            dear sir,
            My account was activated on 9th jan.08 opted under scheme :PR-500-12 but on dated 11/03/08 I was surprised to see the messages that my limit card has been expired although transation done during this two months was hardly Rs.25000/-only.
            however I again opted the same scheme(PR-500-12)for renew of limit card and the same wassubmitted online on dated 12/03/08 .Although Rs.500/- was debited from my ledger balance but I did not recieved any confermation or message regarding debiting Rs.500/-from my ledger balance and renewl of limit card.I also checked my limit card details views which is not updated till now and showing only some old data like: 38 days left, etc.In this regard I have sent so many mails and made so many calls to customer care also but I am not getting any resolution or reply and fed up with worst services of reliancemoney.I request you please do the needfull in this regard .
            with regards,
            Rajendra Rajawat
            Client Id:R00049766

Mob:[protected]
            Dear Sir.
            I have opened demat acccount in the month Feb. 2008. On 4th march I purchased some stocks. my ledged balace was to be Rs.1060/-. But Rs.519/- is being shown in the ledger balace. I have sent mail complaining about the same. When called up the help desk and complained regarding this fault, they said that Rs. 500/- has been deducted for limit card although I still have validity of 300 days for Rs.491000/-. I checked my limit card details and nothing addition has been made in it. Moreover, how can they debit my account balance for limit card without my knowledge. After 15 days of my complaint, no action have been taken to credit back my money. Reliancemomey is very fraudalent and I am thiniking to close the account. Fearful of their worst service I have not made any trading in this account for the last 15 days.
            with regards.
            client ID:P00047269

MObile:[protected]
            I opened an account with reliance money (client ID:P[protected] in June, 2007. At that time I paid Demat charges of 750 rupees and one time limit card fee of rupees 500 only. My limit card amount did not expire still I noticed on 15th April, 2008 that they have deducted 500 rupees for a new limit card on my account.

W hen called up the help desk and complained regarding this fault, they said that Rs. 500/- has been deducted for limit card although I still have validity of 30 days for Rs.10 Lacs/-. I am trying to withdraw as much money as possible as I am very fearful towards their attitude and their ways of taking away money from customer accounts without their knowledge. I have completely stopped using their service for their misconduct.

with regards.
            Pranab Dhar Chaudhuri.
            client ID:P00047269.
            Home phone: 033.23596256.
            i recharged limit card bi monthly 500/- rs
            but reliance money charging 0.01 rs per trade as brokerage .

You are requested to kindly check the above transactions and show the above shares in my Dmat Account. This time the rate of this share is good and i want to sell out the above shares. Please rectify it at you earliest and inform me by return E-mail & oblige.

yours faithfully
            Cell no.-[protected]

I have USER ID NO. - MAAR0059 with you. I have purchased 2 shares of HDFC vide order no.[protected] @ 1408.50 at 11.31 am & another 2 shares of HDFC vide orer no.[protected] @ 1407.50 at 11.26.37 am. But i regret to say that you have not shown above 4 shares in my DMAT ACCOUNT OR ATST PROJECTION.

yours faithfully
            Cell no.-[protected]
            By seeing all these complaints i'm not daring to trade through reliance money. i've just opened accpunt with RMoney without the knowledge of the quality of service they provide. As soon as i got the account kit, i was surprised to see a small instrument that displays some number.And without the number u wont be able to login. the interface is bad. To be exact, worse. I'm using ICICI direct. It is very good for trading, except that the brokerage charges are high. is there any possibility to get my money back(750+500) that they charged for opening the account.
            Dear

I have opened the Dmat account by paying RS.750/- on 01-Jun-09. with the limit card for the Rs. 2500 for 6 months.
            Still I am not able to sell any of the holdings. So many times I called customer care, but no use. Is there is any website we can make legal complaint againt Reliance Money.

B. Saravana Kumar
            Client ID: S00146475
            Mobile:[protected]

Reliance Money — Unauthorised withdrawal of money from my trading account and no reply from customer care

I had not used my reliance money account for nearly one year and recharged it with Rs. 500 limit card on 26-Jun-09. I deposited 13, 000 two weeks back and started trading. From 24-Jul-09, i started seeing money dedcuted from my account saying limit card charges. They have deducted Rs. 12000 on three different dates with this comment. This was when the market was down and i seriously doubt that my money has been used for trading purposes internaly without my approval. I have tried contacting them and they have cut my phone calls and has not replied to my mail uptill now.

Tintu

RelianceMoney — Double Brokerage Charged for one trade by the broker.

Respected Sir,
            I had demate and trading account in Reliance Money.from 20July 2009 the said broker started charging double brokrage for a single trade.The reliance money is taking prerpaid brokrage as limit card Rs.1000 for two months and after that the said broker also charging 15/- per trade on every fresh transaction which counts as double brokrage.
            As apart from Limit Card payment the reliance money is charging Rs15/- per trade which is not good and against the rules.
            Kindly take necessary action.
            Thanking You,
            Yours faithfully,
            Sachin Narwadiya

RelianceMoney — Regarding double brokerage charged by Reliance Money

I had demat and trading account in Reliance Money having client id ... and from 20 July 2009 the said broker started charging double brokerage for a single trade. As apart from Limit Card payment the reliance money is charging Rs15/- per Excuted trade which is not good and against the rules.
            Kindly take necessary action.
            Thanking You,
            Yours faithfully,
            Prashant Narwadiya

Reliance Money — Trading without my knowledge

Sir, i am rajesh, having demat account with Reliance Money both equity and commodity trading platforms. Now a days i am trading only in commodities, for which they are charging 1% brokerage. On 25th of September 2009 my contract note is shown as i traded "Order No:[protected], Trade No:428365, Trade Time: 23:13:15, Scrip Name: FUTCOM NATURALGAS Sep 25 2009, SELL, Lot size: 1250, Traded for Rs.184.10". AND "Order No.:[protected], Trade No.:428922, Trade time: 23:15:00, Scrip Name: FUTCOM CRUDEOIL Oct 19 2009, BUY, Lot size: 100, Traded for Rs.3182.00". whereas i did not trade the both and also it was not showing in My History Trade book, but in their contract note it was showing that there was a trade. I am sure that, i squared-off all the open positions and went to bed. BUT, they have closed the CRUDE OIL by selling it on 26th September at Rs.3184 at 13:55pm., on 26th September my system showing only CRUDE OIL in my "Open Positions" in morning, before they sold it for Rs.3184 at 13:55pm. On Saturday my Ledger Balance was showing only Rs.7126/- (Previously it was Rs.21784/- as closing balance on 24th September 2009). I DID NOT TRADE ANYTHING ON SATURDAY, AND ON MONDAY MY BALANCE WAS WENT DOWN TO RS.7,126/- ONLY. (I lost around Rs.4600/- on my own trading on 25th itself, after deducting that loss, i should have the balance of around[protected]. They have Squared off the position of FUTCOM NATURAL GAS SEP 2009 of Lot size: 1250 which was traded on 24th for Rs.191.2/- and posted the loss to my Ledger account in BACKGROUND. The balance reduced to Rs.7126/- on Monday. I could not able to trade with that small balance of Rs.7,126/- for 2 days. I also spoken to VIPIN, one of the head of the executives and he conveyed "sorry" for the issue which was wrongly happened and said that it will be rectified and the balance will be added to my account. Any how, I have been cheated by the reliancemoney and i want the Justice to my plea. Thanks in Advance sir.
            My Contact No. [protected]
            i am manish kumar bhagat accountholder of reliance money, firstly i don't know what are the charges include in share trading, some day before i purchased ruchi infrastcture 250 unit and next day i sell out, but after sell out message comes that your 100 units of shares was under actuation. reliancemoney charge very high. i want to know how to close this demate acoount.

RelianceMoney Recent Comments