Rim
2.7

Rim Complaints & Reviews

Sir/mdm

my name c k dubey rim no - [protected] coustume of rim which is new connection sir this sim is not proper work which time I was purched it's always call has dropped after connecting of 10.00 minute's & 01 day age its has not connected to any call.

So therefore humble request plz solved my problem

Kind of corperation I am solicited with u ..
Think u sir..

My complaint no is

Complaint against Mobile no activation [T[protected]RVS010Z3147413]

i had ported my no [protected] from voda to RIM and my Voda sim got deactivated on 22 Oct 2016 but Rim sim is not activated and this is really very frustrating and iam not at all happy with this kind of service i called up RIM customer care 5 time but they just said that due to server down error they are not able to help. and because of that iam not able to call anyone and not even able to receive any calls.

now i call the person whom i bought that sim (Orintes solution In kirty nager) as they told me on phone they just said that they cant do anything and iam free to do what i want and after that no one is picking my phone screen short is attached for all contacts whom i talked. it is more then 10 days i am without my sim still waiting i right so many mails got 1 call who said that i get my sim soon but 7 days is over but i got nothing pathetic service i have ever seen. i paid 300 rs and got nothing accept frustration and rest of the things cant described. now forced to use an another no [protected]

With due respect i recharged my pre-paid mob.No.[protected] (Jharkhand) with rs.60/- yesterday i.E. Dt.29.03.2016 at 4.55 pm. But i till today i.E. Dt.30.03.2016, i did'nt get the recharged amount from the operator. I tried to contact lot many times to customer services. But did'nt get any reply. At last i am sending this complain with a hope to receive a favourable response from you.
      Thsnka with warm regard.

Rim — Not Receiving Phone call from from other Rim & Deducting money without any call

My RIM phone no. is[protected]. I have paid Rs. 205 for recharge yesterday(Dt.03.06.2015) morning after thinking 6 months over(because no call was receiving) but problem persists. Subhresh Banerjee.

BALANCE CUTTING

My mobile no. is [protected]. And in my phone balance is cutting without any reason some day.pls chack it and remove the problem as soon as possible. I don't want any other additional facility.

Wrongly deducted money from my A/c.the customer care say that u activated this service but i didn't activate that type of service .this is happen once 5-6 times in month when my balance is more then that service. the customer care says that our system shows that u activated the service my msg but i didn't send any msg? When I call again, the customer care executive did not received call and disconnect my call.

Rim — Incoming call

Sir my number [protected] my incoming call cloused. why? plz started incoming call .

Dear sir, I am a resident of shivpuri mohanpur mohalla po pachamba giridih jharkhand and my work place is near dumari under giridih jharkhand.at both place signal of rim service is very poor.nobody take cares for us.kindly do something so that we can get good signal.

DEAR SIR I AM CUSTOMER OF RIM FROM LAST 10 YEARS AND FACING NETWORK COVERAGE PROBLEM FROM LAST 2 MONTHS IN HARD NAD HOSHANGABAD LOCATION. MOST OF THE TIME MY HANDSET IS SHOWING NO COVERAGE OF OUT OF COVERAGE. KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL ON URGENT BASIS. THANKS AND REGARDS GOPAL SHARMA [protected]

Dear Sir/mam, my name is bhasker bharti and I'm using reliance number which is post paid [protected] last month I was converted in prepaid after 20 days my number is disconnected and the message is coming from reliance that please submit your document again, I already giving him two times my documents but they are always lost my documents. Right now im not available in Delhi I was transferred from Delhi so this not possible for me to go there, no one help me I missed lots o[censored]rgent call so please do something for me for this I'm always greatful to you. Thanking you Bhasker Bharti Alternate no- [protected]
              Dear Bhasker,

Reliance Communications
              Dear Bhasker,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that our network optimization is going on and the same is expected to be resolved soon.

Cheers,
              Reliance Communications
              My problem is not solve yet Plzz do something my net banking connect with this number thats why I'm suffering lots of money problem

Wrong deduction of money time to time. Rs. 10 is deducted and send me a sms. "Amount Charge for VAS EasyMobile VP Rs.10.00 (and some times it happens 20.00 or 30.00)". The deduction process repeated continuously within period of 20-30 days. I called to customer care but my call is rejected by their sides. I call again received by them but did not give any answer and disconnect my call.

I GOT A MSG AT 10/12/2014 1;18 PM ABHI RECHARGE KARE 16 SE AUR PAYE 20 RS KA TALKTIME MENE USI DIN 8:50 PM PAR RECHARGE KARVAYA PAR MUJHE TALKTIME NAHI MILA MSG RM-615108 SE AAYA THA MOBILE NO [protected] IS NO. PAR OFFER THA

very very bad survice

reliance paise lene ke baad bhi har tarah ki seva kafi bekar deta h. mere ko esa se bahut pareshani ho rahi h.

dear sir/madam I inform my mob.no.[protected] plain is 99 rental but give the wrong information. and customer care change to the plan.so I request change or cancel the request date 05.09.2104 thank you. thank's vimal dharm singh 07.09.2014/Sr no.[protected] 05.09.204/sr no[protected]

Rim Recent Comments