Rim Complaints & Reviews

amit Bhattacharya
I'm getting unwanted and disturbing calls, especially slang and abusive words from two numbers of a single subscriber. The numbers are 9333416562, 9378330947. In spite of repeated requests, the owner is still disturbing my family members through these nos. The last day for his making such a call was yesterday, i.e. 27th November, 2009. The nos. where I'm getting these calls are 9378031854 & 9378297565. Please redeem me from this menace.
I am carring RIM prepaid sim & No is [protected]-Mumbai.This no is given by my office.
I am getting so many advertising calls & SMS with high frequency by which i am getting distrubed so much, specially when i am travelling out of state i am loosing money too.
Kindly stop dialling my no for your all advertising calls.
If you have started action on my request, i will be highly oblised. Kindly sms after stop sending such a SMS & calls.
Thanks & Regards!

aamit sura
    I PURCHASED RIM FROM ROPAR PUNJAB
    09316082992 AND RECHARGED IT WITH VOUCHER OF 496 /- (unlimited STD package) + 200/- HANDSET OS 2400/-
    FIRST DAY IT WORKED FINE . AFTER OF 2 TO 4 DAYS THEY BLOCKED MY OUTGOING CALLS, CUSTOMER CARE INFORMED THEY REQUIRE MY ADDRESS PROFF again WHICH I SUBMITTED TO THe ROPAR DEALER FROM WHERE I TOOK MY CONNECTION. I'VE CALLED N NUMBER OF TIMES TO UR CUSTOMER CARE CENTER N TALKED 2 MANY PERSONALS (Dsaurabh, Anmol, KOmal, Manpreet Singh-code7001418, Pawan, Pankaj, etc.etc.) BUT THE SITUATION IS STILL SAME N MY7 OUTGOING IS STILL BARD.
    I AM SORRY 2 SAY BUT I'VE AN ADVICE 2 A CONCERN PERSON THAT U SHOULD DO SUMTHING ABOUT IT OR STOP FOOLING THE PEOPLE.
    UR HIGLY HARRASED CUSTOMER
    AAMIT SURA
    ROPAR PUNJAB
    09914192507
    09914154391.
    (e) [email protected]
    I had written a complaint regarding my bard outgoing calls of my RIM prepaid, a week before. because i think some one 'll hear the problem i m facing from last 2-3 weeks, but the response is nil. Today i m again writing same complaint, thinking some 'll hear. But as a matter of fact i know the result 'll be the same, a big whole(NIL).
    Dear Sir
    Please send me call detail of following prepaid mobile no.[protected] for[protected]

sunil Kumar
      no response from customer care service when we dialing for any complaint to the companies customer care no?
      i m getting a miss call and fault sms from past 3 days i just want to know who is the owner of the number [protected]. please kindly help me.
      Sir mujhse[protected]se cal karke rangdari mangi ja rahi pr rim k c.Care mere complant ka rispance nahi de raha hai.
      i haven't requested for caller tune but i got caller tune without any confirmation. i got deducted my balance from my account my no is [protected].
      My mobile no. is [protected]. And in my phone daily balance is cutting without any reason some day 30 Rs some day 5 Rs. so please check my mobile. Please check that any sms such as missu or cricket news etc. is activated or not . if yes then please deactivate all.
      Dear Sir
      My Name Is Alok Shakya My Nos Are [protected], [protected].They Are Useless To Me Because Of The Signal Problem.I Am Not A Single Person Who Suffer With Your Network They Approx 5000 People .I Have Complaine Many Times But No Response.If You Will Take A Action Many People And You Also Will Save Their Losses. We Have This Problem Since 6 Monts Please Do Somthing Or Foget 5000 reliance Costmers Who Have Reliance At You.

Alok Shakya
      1782b Mo.- Bajhehara
      Achnera (Agra) (U.P.)
      Could you tell me if there is any night std pack for calling to rim to rim, i'm currently using the rs 999 plan, want to cut expenses n switch to some cheaper plan.
      Dear Sir, I am reliance GSN prepaid plan user my mobile number is [protected]. I recharge it through my net banking on 26 May 09. till now the amount s not credited to my mobile. I complained twice for the same to your customer care service but the call was disconnected without giving answer to me for this problem.Please solve my problem.
      HI,

Today I called to make a complaint to the Reliance Prepaid Customer Care.
      The service provider has deducted Rs10 from the prepaid balance and activated some Love SMS service which was never asked for.
      The agent named Salim was really bad.
      He said its a technical issue.
      So if its a technical issue I wonder how many more people must have been charged like this.and Reliance would never revert the money.
      He doesnot have proper mannerisms or phone ettiquettes.
      He refused to transfer the call to his supervisor and interrupted and back chatted.
      He was very rude.He said he cannot transfer the call to his supervisor .
      The agent used works like- "I dont want to listen to you.What u understand I understand." etc

It was really a disheartening experience.
      Even I too work for a customer support process.I nver speak to my clients and would not expect some other person to behave abruptly.

Millions of people are dependant on Reliance network and so they have to bear whatever is happenning with the customer service.
      HI, ***sorry, The Agent Name was Kamal not Salim

Today I called to make a complaint to the Reliance Prepaid Customer Care.
      The agent named KAMAL was really bad.
      He said its a technical issue.
      He doesnot have proper mannerisms or phone ettiquettes.
      He was very rude.He said he cannot transfer the call to his supervisor .

It was really a disheartening experience.

I am Mr.Biswa bhusanMohanty bearing mobile no-[protected], before some days I active caller tume.But now no need for my mobile.please stop this facilities.So many times my money is reduce from my mobile.When I contact to customer care they are not response my words.It's urgent.please close caller tune as soon as possible.

Biswa Bhusan Mohanty
      CUTTACK
      sir this is my second time through via mail and eight to customer care. my self biswajit nanda, palace line bolangir orissa having a cdma reliance India mobile bearing no-[protected] with LG set validity up to 20/07/21, bad thing is including this I have made complaint eight times for undue and wrong deduction of money in the name of caller tune and others and every time I am ensured by the customer service representatives to deactivate the value added paid service but unfortunately same thing is happened to me. As soon as I recharged money in my cdma set they immediately deducted money and let it to minus figure and recently as ensured by the customer care with service request number[protected] still they unduly deducted money . Please give me justice in this regards
      Please Give me Detail of This Number [protected] because i am getting miss call & sms past three days. please as soon as earlier
      dear sir,
      my no [protected] er-recharg rs999 on 08/10/2009 but i not get facility help me now what shoud i?

my mobile number is [protected] the reliance cut my balance time to time without of any reason when i call to customer care they are not able to solve my problem they cut the phone and transfer to another person and also hold the phone for a long time i am very worried about my phone balance even i had not activate any thing the were cutting my balance please guide me what can i do for this some time they cut 30 Rs. some time 40, 60, 5 Rs. please solve my problem.

thanks
      please block the no. of [protected] this is my no and i got so many misscalls and wrong no. since 5months m avoiding those calls up till now. but this is too much please block this no i ll take another no. please its urgent give me reply
      sir i have charged rs 100 on mobile no. [protected] from net banking oxigen service they confirmed that 100 rs is paid to operator it is informed to customer care but of no use please charge or face the consumer forum
      My mobile no. is +[protected]. And in my phone daily balance is cutting without any reason some day 30 Rs some day 5 Rs. so please check my mobile. Please check that any sms such as missu or cricket news etc. is activated or not . if yes then please deactivate all.
      If there is any other reaseon for this then please solve this. For this i will be very thankfull to you.out Any Re
      my no. [protected] was terminated without any information . This no. Is very important to us, it is used at home to call relatives . This no. Belongs to my father chandrashekhar singh.
      I have an unlocked (Unlocked from AT&T) blackberry bold 9700 from US, I am using this phone in India and using vodafone !

Since, Yesterday My charger is not working! I want to replace it because its under warranty but here in India none of the Blackberry Service Center is helping me, I have paid extra for International warranty to the US Authorised RIM Reseller. Please help me now from where I could get my faulty Charger Replaced in India

My number is +91-[protected]

I wish that all kind of promotional calls and SMS on my Mobile Number [protected] may please be discontinued. Please do the needful on priority as I am unable to bear any more with RIM due to unbearable embarrassment and discomfort, alternatively I have to look for other mobile service.

my mobile number is [protected] I am recharge 599.00 every month.But reliance cut my benefit on 17th November without of any reason . My service request no.[protected] his comments service resolved next 3 day but service not resolve to till date.I call to customer care they are not able to solve my problem they cut the phone and transfer to another person and also hold the phone for a long time i am very worried about my phone benefit.this time not connecting customer care.So i am facing allot problem this my company number please solve my problem urgently.
      I have recharged for Rs. 125/- yesterday(12/05/12)from 52811 on the advice of the Bilaspur (C.G.) Reliance World centre for getting the scheme of TT 111 with validity of 45 days for talking to my son presently staying in Germany. But that amount has not been added in my account balance of my mobile no. [protected]. Instead, I got the message from 52811 that recharge successful, enjoy 400 local mins to any n/w, val: 30 days. I don't need to call such an amount for local call. Please convert this amount to the facility for talking to Germany with validity of 45 days and Rs. 8/- per min.Daily I have been talking to my son in Germany.
      Thanking you in anticipation,
      Prof.(Dr.) S.N.Saha
      HoD, Chemical Engg.
      Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya ( Central University)
      Bilaspur(C.G.) 495009
      Ph.[protected]O), [protected](M)
      I bought a 9800 year ago, with 2 years warranty.

On 30th August, I found the charger was intermittently charging and hence send it to your servicing agent in Bangalore, India.
      Please see complaint form filled by them.

For the charge connector discontinuity, I was told that the LCD panel was to be replaced.
      Also the LCD panel was not covered under warranty and hence I was asked to pay INR 9000/-

I asked them to return the device. It is 12 days, I am not getting back the device.

-I bought this at 28000/- INR a year ago.
      -The first warranty repair turned out to be a total discourage.
      -A big fraud in the diagnosis and rectification……….LCD to be changed for charger pin repair
      -LCD is not covered by warranty[protected]pay 9000/- and get changed something that was not the cause of your problem.
      -Undue delay[protected] days to tell anything.

This is an open stealing of the public money, in which RIM is also responsible.
      We pay high money to get good product with good support.
      If your support is a fraud and cheating venture of RIM, why the hell are you selling the products in India ?

I have been planning to buy this device for my company engineering group. After learning the lesson from the cheating and frauds grouped as manufactures and support agencies, I can never.

I need my phone to be repaired or replaced within reasonable time.

I am not going to leave you just like this, after betting my 28000/- on such cheating horse.
      HI,

Today I called to make a complaint to the Reliance Prepaid Customer Care. My no is [protected]
      My phone daily balance is cutting without any reason some day 30 Rs some day 5 Rs. so please check my mobile.details are as under:
      I got a recharge of Rs 50 on 22/11/12.
      The service provider has deducted (1)Rs5 from the prepaid balance as Amt charged for VAS Indiatimes WAP on 30/11/12. (2)Amt charged Rs 30 for VAS Hungama GSM on 29/11/12. (3)Amt charged for VAS evolve Subscription Rs 1 on 19/11/12 (4)Amt charged for VAS Saregama WAP Rs.3 on 18/11/12. (5)Amt charged for VAS One97 STalk DP Rs.3 on 28/10/12. (6)Amt charged for VAS Tech zone GSM RS 10 on 14/10/12. (7)Amt charged for VAS Hungama GSM Rs 10 on 24/9/12.
      and (8)activated some Lookgood Pack service which was never asked for which Rs 30 was deducted everry month.I had unsubscribed it on 30/6/12.

It was really a disheartening experience.As this had happened so many times I think I should take this matter to the consumer court..I Have Complaine Many Times But No Response.If You Will Take A Action Many People And You Also Will Save Their Losses.

A. Agarwal
      Kanpur(UP)

rakesahubl
        I am a prepaid customer of Reliance India mobile network(RIM CDMA) (Mbl No- 9333894070), located in IIT Kharagpur. I have recharged my account of RIM on 27 Aug 2008, for Rs 496 & Rs 35 to get the two facilites say 1. Reliance to Reliance CDMA all India unlimited 2. Any STD call for Rs 1/- per min. But I am not getting the facility of number 1. i.e Reliance to Reliance CDMA all India unlimited . When I asked to customer care executives (Mr Ajit Kr & Mr. Bhattacharaya), they are saying that when u rechared second your first facility gone automatically. I asked him that i have paid for both why should i not get the first facility. It means i have paid Rs 496/- for nothing mean it has gone simply why? If it is so then it is very sad and unjustice with customer. If it is so your system should warn to the user for such type of thing as your system/server is fully automatic about everything why is it not so for this as just because here loss is not goes to reliance and not concer with the customer. I tried alot to the reliance on *333 for getting this policy but hardluck i did not get you touch as all the time busy and i had to beleive on the your frachise at IIT Kharagpur Campus. Time is 1:30 a.m just few minutes before i have spoken to Reliance customer care because customer care all the time busy busy. it is very diffcult to have a connection with the customer care. My request is that please activate the Rs. 496/- package and u can seize the Rs. 35/- package at the earliest as i have to make the call to another Reliance mobile.

Coustomer
        Rakesh Kumar Sahu
        Dy. Director
        DRDO -SAG
        Mbl no- 9333894070
        IIT kharagpur Campus
        i recharged my RIM CDMA Mobile no [protected] on 1st aug 2009 with rs 404 to use internet i got Rs 40 talktime but my account was not credited with this facility i contected custmer care but no satisfactory answer was given. help me out either start my internet pack or credit my accout with the amount. Atul sharma

WASIM QURESHI
          Please send me call detail of following prepaid mobile no.9358912568

RIM — not registered

i brout new connection of relience india,four days ago,but till this is not regitered.very very bad sevice.very bad
          fvsdfdyfdyfgyfgfwiyufgfuydgqeuif
          Dear Sir
          Please send me the call detail of my no [protected] of last one month ie from 20th December.

Dear sir or madam,
          please send the detailed call history of the mobile no. [protected] of this month i.e from starting to 20th.
          It's a no. which is used in Orissa.
          Dear Sir/Madam

Thanks/Regards
          plz send me call detail of 12 February to 3 march
          my call detail form 1 feb.to 12 march mo.no.[protected]
          hello sir i m wasim plz send me deatail of this number for last two month [protected]
          detail from 1 fab to 12 march
          Dear Sir
          Please send me call detail of following prepaid mobile no.[protected] for March'2009 (from 01.03.2009 to 31.03.2009

Dear Sir
          Please send me call detail of following prepaid mobile no.[protected] outgoing and incaming details for March'2009 (from 07.03.2009 to 18.04.2009

Dear Sir
          Please send me call detail of following prepaid mobile no.[protected] for dec.2008 (from 15.12.2008 to 29.02.2009)
          [protected] pleassssssss sent me outgoing call
          sir, pls send me the call details of my number [protected]
          SIR PLZ SEND ME CALL DETAIL PREPAID NUM IS [protected] ONE MONTH
          dear sir please send my call hystory for one month ago no [protected]
          Dear Sir
          Please send me the call detail of my no [protected] of last one month

please . i want to call details of my mobile no [protected] for date 16 07 2009 to 13 08 2009 specialy incoming call hystory thanks
          sir, iam happy with the relance service it is providing good service with relance i have a good friend and am happy with that guy also but i think he is playing with me i[censored] send me the call details of that guy am satisfy what is the right and what is the wrong plz help me. the no of that guy [protected] andhrapradesh plz send me the recive calls and sms from july 2009 to aug15 2009 enquiry no is [protected] plz send me details on my e-mail id [protected]@yahoo.com. as soon as possible.
          its urgent for me.
          plz help and save my life...
          your's customer :
          seema naz.
          dear sir pls send me call details incoming/out going my prepaid rim no [protected]
          Dear Sir
          Please send me call detail of following prepaid mobile no.[protected] for dec.2008 (from 01.08.2009 to 03.09.2009)
          DEAR SIR
          PLEASE SEND ME CALL DETAIL LAST TWO MONTH OF FOLLOING MOBILE NO.[protected]
          DATE 1st AGU. TO 20th SEPT.
          I HOPE THAT YUO WILL SENDING DETAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
          THANKS
          please . i want to call details of my mobile no [protected] for date 01 05 2009 to 01 08 2009 specialy incoming call hystory thanks
          please . i want to call details of my mobile no [protected] for date 11 02 2008 to 11 05 2009
          I want call details of my rim no.[protected].
          Please send me call details of my rim no.[protected] one month.
          me call detail 31december 2008 to 14november 2009
          Dear Sir
          Please send me call detail of following prepaid mobile no.[protected] for feb.2009 (from 15.02.2009 to 14.11.2009

please. i want to call details of my mobile no [protected] for 15 09 2009 to 14 11 2009 incomim and outgoing both. thanks
          please . i want to call details of my mobile no [protected] for date 16 09 2009 to 13 11 2009 specialy incoming call hystory thanks
          pls send me call detail following number last 2 month [protected]. its urgent.

SIR PLZ SEND ME CALL DETAIL PREPAID NUM IS [protected] ONE MONTH
          dear sir plz send my prepaid mobile [protected] calls details.
          I WANT TO CALL DETAILS OF MY RIM NO. [protected] LAST 2 MONTH
          plz. send me the call detail of my mobile no. [protected] last 2 month
          dear sir, madam
          please send my call detail of [protected] of 27th dec 2010 i'll be very greatfull to you
          Thanxs
          sir i am rim prepaid user my no [protected] ple send me incoming or outgoing call details

P/z Send me call detail of following prepaid mobile no.[protected] outgoing and incaming details in my e mail id [protected]@yahoo.com

Thanking you Raj Kumar Deo
          dear sir,
          i am a regular user of your service and and my mobile number is [protected] and from some days i am suffering from unwanted calls. so i want my phone call records.
          so i request you to send me my phone call records at "[protected]@gmail.com" for this i will be thankful to you.
          thanking you.

asad abbas
            D/sir
            i m a customer of your rim from last 5years my no- is, 9331061610, 9339976327, 9339118384, 9308416080, unfortunatly i m in siwan circle from last two month here toomuch network problem, here no network since from three days. In this month this is ten times given network problem .And last month eight times given network problem.what is this .?
            thanks

Cc, . To Anil Dhirubhai Ambani.
            What is this?I hold 496 RIM prepaid plan.For the past three daz i am not able to call RIM customers to Tamilnadu from my RIM at orissa.Whereas i am able to call the numbers from other networks.I am really frustrated with the service offered by RIM as its quite deceiving boadting to offer free STD with no networks to speak.Customer care has the answers which are quite repititive saying the problem will be rectified in 24 hours and there is no limit for the 24 hours.If they cant provide proper service why they are bragging at advertisements.Most of my colleagues are shifting from RIM to other networks and i hope no one will have RIM soon in the area i reside due to the improper customer service regarding networks.
            WE are the reliance customer from the initial pahse of the RIM i.e from Pioner Plan. I had make the complaint so many time to the Web world about the call dropped problem, network problem.

Allways some chardges will be added in the bill.

My no. is [protected]

I make the complain so many time s my case id is 75761211
            We are the student accommodate in Saheed Nagar, behind Maharshi College, Bhubaneswar. Since last 3 months we have been suffering due to the lack of network in our RIM mobile phone.. Inside the room its unable to access the network.. As we are the student we put Rs- 499/- STV in our mobile.There are 10 people (student) using the RIM service due to the free talk to the Reliance branded mobile. When we talk with our friend, we have to go to the roof or the main road, so that we can make the call. Other wise its unable to make the call. We have already complained to local Web World office in Saheed Nagar . But no action has been taken for that complain. If the same problem is going on, then this is obvious that we must switch to the AIRTEL service. Because we are spending moneny. Please ask the Orissa RIM service provider to take immediate action..

Subrat Das
            mob - [protected] ( Smart )
            [protected] ( Rim)
            We are the student accommodate in Saheed Nagar, behind Maharshi College, Bhubaneswar. Since last 3 months we have been suffering due to the lack of network in our RIM mobile phone.. Inside the room its unable to access the network.. As we are the student we put Rs- 499/- STV in our mobile.There are 10 people (student) using the RIM service due to the free talk to the Reliance branded mobile in our rented colony. When we talk with our friend, we have to go to the roof or the main road, so that we can make the call. Other wise its unable to make the call. We have already complained to local Web World office in Saheed Nagar 3 times . But no action has been taken for that complain. If the same problem is going on, then this is obvious that we must switch to the AIRCEL service. Because we are spending money. Please ask the Orissa RIM service provider to take immediate action..

Ruturaj Deepak Muduli

Mob - [protected] (RIM)
            [protected] ( Smart)
            I am staying near to Engg.school. I am using the Reliance smart card. Everyday from evening 5.00 to 11.00 pm there is no network coverage and call is disconnected very often.
            I am using RIM for past few months n today i faced a problem related to network as signal is there but no call is coming to my no. n going from my no. since this noon.Could kindly rectify it.I am from Bokaro Steel City (Sector-4/F).
            ya i'm agree with u can never rely on reliance service.i'm also a user of reliance i usually face problems
            in reliance about networks and so many things...when i talk to customer care they say problem will be resolved in 24 hrs...if i don't then it automatically resolves it means no need to talk to customer care..
            and i also found that many of the customer cares are very irresponsibel and they don't know much about problems..i'm very bothered really...
            i am having good network coverage just outside my room. and when i behind the door, signal becomes zero.. i have recharged 999 plan. but its of no use as I'm getting no network in my room.
            my place is sarbahal, jharsuguda, orissa.

bhawna uppal
              i had left Reliance webstore in 2006 july but still Reliance people are frowarding my personal MOB NO i.e of Rim to customers to locate the Web store in my area and customers use to call me anytime to have a info reg webstore .

Request u to kindly forward a message to delhi circle to change my Number bcos i had left aUr org 1.5 yrs back .So plz do not bother me any more
              Iwas in Ghaziabad WW as Sr Customer Care Exec........,neither i got any promotion overthere as i was the only employee whose Csat use to be 100% for whole month and for so many times .But still i m not happy with Reliance Communication .I wanna come back but on good package and good position .
              If U wanna know reg me You people camn confirm abt me from ur delhi east cluster office or from Vijaya Bldg New Delhi .

Request u to take some neccessary step on all my requests.

Waiting for ur reply .

Bhawna Uppal
              stop add calls immediately on my rim mobile no [protected]
              Kindly stop add calls and messages immediately on my rim mobile no [protected]

incoming barred since one week

Hi my mobile has no incoming since one week... I complained but no any progress... Its such an irritating experience i m going through...

Bibhas Chandra Pratihar
                I'm Bibhas Chandra Pratihar,from Kharagpur,near kolkata(W.B). I have lost my balance through your customer care service. Becoz when I call to ur customer care, then I've get answered that ur mobile radio is activate.But, I don't send any option or number for activate my mobile radio option.But,yet customer care service cut my mobile balance at Rs.34 for activating the mobile radio. I"ve call customer care in five times.MR.Abhijit Mallick,customer care representative,told me your problem was solve within 96 hours. But, 96hours is over, ur customer care representative not refund my money.

Bibhas Chandra Pratihar
                  I'm Bibhas Chandra Pratihar, from kharagpur, near kolkata(West bengal).I've lost my mobile(9332390308) balance for activating mobile radio, according to ur customer care service. But,I don't send any option or number for activating my mobile radio.Then I call to ur customer care service and I get answered from Abhijit Mallick, ur customer care representative, that ur problem is solve within 96hours. But 96hours is over,ur customer care don't solve my problem and don't refund my mobile balance. I call to ur customer care in five times.
                  my balance always balance lost... i didnot know why... i[censored] really want to help than please sent call details of mine no, , in 11 november 2008 after 6 pm

Recently Discussed

Wrong Deduction of Money from my Account
                    Rim
                    Did not get prepaid recharge amount.
                    TOPUP
                    Do Not disturb
                    Rim
                    Rim balance deductor and hrassed me