Rti Karvy

Rti Karvy Complaints & Reviews

B
Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
karvy at Bhubaneswar has transferred 100 nos. each of shares of JSW steel, apple finance, IPCL &200 shares of torrent gujrat biotech during 2004&2005 from my demat account no.12421452 for trading. The shares could not be traded at that time. Since then I have personally visited your Bhubaneswar office for more than 100 times and sent dozens of mails to your Hyderabad& Bhubaneswar offices, and to Mr. Muralikrishna, a senior official at Hyderabad and Mr. Debasis Mohanty, DGM at Bhubaneswar Karvy Office. I am unable to receive any communication from them for the fate of these shares. I am in urgent need of money for real estate and I have described every thing in my mails and to Mr. Mohanty. Kindly look into it.

J
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Please stop the messages coming from this company i don't know how did this company got my number and i did not even register my no at any of such websites please stop this messages

RTI KARVY — unwanted messages in mobile phone

SIRS I AM GETTING UNSOLICITED MOBILE MESSAGES FROM THE ABOVE GROUP MESSAGING SERVICE ,PLEASE STOP THE SAME MY MOBILE NO IS [protected]
    I am getting all this share market related sms from TA Karvy continiously everyday and I never registered myself for this. Please stop sending this.
    Please stop sending TA-Karvy sms for share market very fast. i dont need any sms from your company and also from another companis. My Mobile No.[protected] pls stop very fast as soon posible, Thank You !
    please stop all sms regarding buy of stocks
    i have been getting so many messages (more than 30 per a day) from TA-karvy. related to share market. Please stop messages mobile No is [protected].
    stop unwanted messages from takarvy
    Please stop sending TA-Karvy sms for share market very fast. i dont need any sms from your company and also from another companis. pls do well Thank You !. my mob. no is [protected]. so please stop to send me sms... kindly make it possible very sooner.. thank u.
    sir plz stop and save me

iam getting unwanted msgs from TAkarvy my mobile no is [protected]
    plz stop unwanted msg from TAKARVY
    my mobile no is [protected]
    sir iam getting unwanted messages from 2 years. somany times i complain but invain
    my mobile no is [protected]
    I had applied for rights issue of State bank of Bikaner & Jaipur share and sought in Dmat form with India Infoline. But to my surprise I was allotted 365 shares thro physical share certificate. I spoke to Sri.Sriivasan of M/s.karvy (registrar's of rights issue)Dy.Manager, who evasive answers. Subsequently, when I sent the physical certificate thro India inforline for credit of my dmat account, it was credited to my Dmat a/c and after 15 days it was reversed without my consent nor informing me. When I enquired with M/s Karvy, Madam Vasuki confirmed that they have not done this. But India Infoline confirms that Karvy has reversed stating the reason signature does'nt tally (to where God only knows).
    Even after a month (though I got dividends) my shares are yet to be credited to my demat acount.
    My folio No. is SBB -100344)
    I want redressal immediately