s.k. Enterprises
2.5

s.k. Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

Hi, Dear All,
S.K. Enterprises are fraud service companies.
1-day call on the toll-free number for my Fridge service which is not cooling properly. The guy said I will send a technician to resolve the problem, He came the same day and take fridge part with him and take Rs. 4000 in advance & told us we will come tomorrow and fit it again. He come the next day and fix the part in the fridge then he took Rs. 4500 for the entire...

I have purchased a phone of HUAWEI company model number is C2900i & esm number is 0FD08A9F. The mike of the phone was not working. So, I submitted it at the S.K. enterprises, office 102, Ist floor, allied house, Inderlok, New Delhi- 110035. phone number[protected] on date[protected]. The job sheet number is 071509/174.

When I again gone to collect the phone, they said the body of the phone is broken by their technician and they will repair it and told me to wait for few days. But after that I am visiting there office again & again but they are not entertaining me well. And not doing anything regard my cell phone. My phone is still with them.

I am vipin kansal R/o A-2/33A, keshavpuram, New Delhi. kindly help me to get my phone back in a well working conditon and please take some actions against them so that they can not repeat same things to the other people.

s.k. Enterprises — about speed of the triband

My telephone noumber is 26452380.
We have plan of D.S.L. Trib (1199) but the speed is
found very slow.

please increase the speed.

Thanking you.