S.R. FOUNDAATION & PROPERTIES

S.R. FOUNDAATION & PROPERTIES Complaints & Reviews

Dear All,

I need to your help because of builder cheating to me. i have paid 10. lakhs to builder but still building is not completed i have paid pre interest to bank more 4 lakhs it is not to reduce loan amount even which not tax exemption. now i am trying to speak to builder SRINIVASAN (BADU) he is not attending the cell phone.

Now i am help less. i want come out the issue. please let me know the what is the procudure to take action to him. what is the legal activity to make.

further please convey me felling to eveybody do not put any agreement to this BUILDER (S.R. FOOUNDAATION & PROPERTIES) save their future please.

Thanks in advance
faithfully,
Kumar
Aug 13, 2020
I have made agreement for SR Nagar & S R Garden in urapakkam with S.R. FOUNDAATION & PROPERTIES is one of the cheating company in the buildes world. he will but construction agreement and get money form our end. But, He even will not but foundation also. and he will speak with also.

Best he will do business for who ar coming to but agreement to him he send his wife to [censored] that is for bonus and asset that all. But you will get house from.

Take care Take care Take care Take care...
S.R. FOUNDAATION & PROPERTIES is one of the cheatinf company in the buildes world. he will but construction agreement and get money form our end. But, He even will not but foundation also. and he will speak with also.

Take care Take care Take care Take care...
Dear All,

We have brought house at urapakkam through S R Foundation & Properties proprietor Mr. Srinivasan, agreement dated 01.07.2007. but still building is not completed. whenever we tried to contact to him by the way of cell phone but he will not attending the phone call at any time and any urgency. Kindly I amble request to all do not but any agreement to them spoil your life and you will get tension unnecessary.

There are lot of very good builder in urapakkam try to them.

Fraud
Dear All,

There are lot of very good builder in urapakkam try to them.

Fraud -SRINIVASAN.

This fellow not worry to send his wife to for money. thevediyapayan...
ALL ARE BE CAREFULL WITH BUILDERS, BECAUSE THEY ARE CHEATING PERSONS. EVEN ONE OF THE BLOODY BUILDER S.R. FOUNDDAATION & PROPERTIES IS CHEATINF BUILDER. AFTER MADE CONSTRUCTION AGREEMENT HE WILL SPEAK WITH US. I HAVE MADE CONSTRCTION AGREEMENT WITH REPRESENTED BY S.R. FOUNDAATION & PROPERTIES MR.SRINIVASAN, BUT I AM OT ABLE TO CONTACT HIM LAST THREE YEARS.

THEVIDIYAPAYAN. EVANA ELLAYAM ROADLA ODAVITU ADIKKANUM. ENTHA BADU ETHA VENUMINNALUM SEIVAN.

THEVIDIYAPAYAN, THEVIDIYAPAYAN, THEVIDIYAPAYAN...

TRULY
RAJU
I strongly agree with this complaint. S R Foundaation & Properties is really a cheat
Strongly agree with this complaint. They are fraud fraud fraud

I PUT AGREEMENT WITH S.R. FOUNDAATION & PROPERTIES FOR CONSTRCUT A HOUSE AT URAPAKKAM S R NAGAR. THEY HAVE BUILD A HOUSE AND USING GO-DOWN FOR THIER OWN PURPOSE STILL THEY HAVE NOT SURRENDER THE BUILDING TO US. NOW WE ARE PAYING INTEREST AND RENT TO THEM.

PLEASE HELP TO US TO COME OUT THIS PROBLEM.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
    I am 100% agree with this complaint, there exist two persons Sreenevasan and Saravanan (cheating with god's name) both are the big frauds.. they are not really a builders, they will first put an agreement with minimal amount then force to initiate the loan, after that they will start their play. They uses cheap and worst material to build the house. 0% less quality. I am one of the affected person, they have promised to handover the house one year before, but still they haven't even start. So be aware of this dogs, they are playing with the poor families and fills their bellies, instead they can go and eat the things from Toilet. I have all the proofs about their cheats with photographs and related documents. Also I have an video clip. I am waiting for another important proof, I have almost collected and I have started a legal things with one of my friend he is famous layer, If he signs the green signal, then I will surely post it to facebook and youtube. they don't know the strength about the computer technology and other medias. If you guys have any other proofs please post it hear, come and give hands together against these frauds.
    i am totally disagree with complaint.
    I am agree S R finudation srinvasan & and his realtive Prem both are fraud. They delayed the construction. And they used very poor quality did construction in very bad manner.
    Really i suffered a lot and i would not suggest any one to deal with these guys.
    sai

I am 100% agree with this complaint, there exist two persons Sreenevasan and Saravanan (cheating with god's name) both are the big frauds.. they are not really a builders, they will first put an agreement with minimal amount then force to initiate the loan, after that they will start their play. They uses cheap and worst material to build the house. 0% less quality. I am one of the affected person, they have promised to handover the house one year before, but still they haven't even start. So be aware of this dogs, they are playing with the poor families and fills their bellies, instead they can go and eat the things from Toilet. I have all the proofs about their cheats with photographs and related documents. Also I have an video clip. saravanan and srinivasan is biggest fraud inhe world. they are having one superivsor raghu . raghu is uneducated person. he is a former. he is not suitable for this job. totally sr foundation is not construction company. he is fraud company.
    I 100% agree with this complaint, come and look at the Apartment which is build by S.R Foundaation & Properties at
    Plot No A3, G1, Balaji Apartments,
    5th street Thirumalai nagar,
    Hastinapuram, Chennai 64

The construction is actually started on Jun 2010, still lot of works are pending including the simple EB name transfer. We have nearly 18 pending items which all basic things.

We are already formed a group with 5 guys still i am collecting a lot, hopefully will get more within 3 - 4 months. Lets see the Technology strength!! will let to know them about the consumer power!!
    Sai, Praveen, Naidu

Please join with the group that forming to fight with these guys

Kannan
    Hi Srinivasan,

It’s really sad to see you in this “consumer complaints” forum with such comments.

Since 30th June 2012, I have been trying to reach you by all means of communication (phone, text message, e-mail), but no response from your side.

I am trying to connect you through this forum.

-Balaji
    Hi Srinivasan,

Still your are unreachable, please ensure to complete the pending works
    at SR Balaji Appartments, Jagajeevan Ram colony, Selaiyur-73

Will share the photographs shortly on the pending areas, also the quality of work is not good

still palar water connection is not given, railing works are half done and incomplete, car parking not marked (you compuled to buy)
    and lot more are pending, have already shared the details through mail and no response as usual.

Important Note: I have already done the full payment in Aug'12.

Out of my personal experience S.R. FOUNDAATION & PROPERTIES has no value for customer.