Safa Relocators Packers And Movers

Safa Relocators Packers And Movers Complaints & Reviews

Vehicle transportation services
My bike (Suzuki Gixxer SF) got damaged during transport from Bangalore to Ranchi...
It cost me 12000 to repair (most major parts completely damaged and got changed like main handle totally broken into pieces, petrol tank got crack, headlight burst out, stand broke and dislocated, clutch & gear bent and broken, bike pillion seat side bent and destroyed forever) from nearby Suzuki service center.br...

I have paid 3200 to relocate my bike to that cheater abdul (No words to scold) in dec 2019. He didn't deliver the bike to the given address and somehow i collected it in the bangalore after few weeks. It was severely damaged. When i asked for refund he started avoiding my calls and still i'am trying to trace him. All the proofs (Office address/reg docs) he gave are fake. Someone pls take severe action on cheating/fraud case.

Account details:
Safa enterprises
Andhra bank, hsr layout
A/c: [protected]
Bangalore
Jan 21, 2020
Updated by guna3002
His mobile #[protected]

I raised a request to safa relocators, packers and movers (Bangalore) to transfer my bike avenger cruise 220 (Bought 11 months back) from bangalore to guwahati. They promised doorstep pickup and doorstep delivery. On the date of pickup, a porter truck was booked and they came for pickup. I had to myself load my bike into the truck. Then when i received the bike in guwahati, i had to go all the way to bluedart office to collect the bike. On unwrapping the bike there i found out that the bike battery was missing. I had to manually drag my bike for almost 2-3 kms to get to a mechanic and bought a new battery for 2200rs. Upon contact safa relocators, they said we cant do anything in this as it is not in our camera. But they promised to pickup my bike and drop it till my location. I gave my bike with the battery and when i received it the battery was not there. So it is safa relocators who are responsible for this

Safa Relocators Packers And Movers Recent Comments