Safe Cabs
2.5

Safe Cabs Complaints & Reviews

MAKING ALL SORT OF FAKE BOOKING AND CANCELLING THE BOOKINGS AS THEIR WISH AND MANNER LESS BEHAVIOR WITH CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE BOOKED THE VEHICLE, WHEN QUESTIONED BEHAVING RUDELY WITH US, THAT TOO SCREWING THE REPUTED DUTIES GIVEN, I REQUEST THE ASSOCIATION AND THE CONSUMER COMPLAINTS TO TAKE UP THE NECESSARY ACTIONS REGARDING THE SAME.

FOR ANY SORT OF PROOF(confirming and not sending vehicles and very poor response and rude behavior with clients) AGAINST SAFE CABS PLEASE CONTACT [protected] ------ ABHISHEK SHETTY.

BEWARE!!!!!!!
Aug 13, 2020

I booked a 9 seater AC Winger to travel for my colleagues wedding in Udupi from Bangalore (Approx 450 kms one way). The travel was scheduled on 10 May 2013 at 1030 PM. I very much made my statements clear to the travels with a lady called Geetha that I need a 9 seater AC winger with push back seats and proper head rest. She confirmed me that it will have all mentioned amenities. I have supporting mails to prove it. But when the cab reached at 1000PM to my office I was shocked to see that the Winger didnt hav any AC and when I saw the seats it was absolutely impossible for us or anyone to travel nearly 1000 kms in two days. The vehicle sent is a school van as per the TATA website configuration. Their driver Ranganath ([protected]) told me that the company has four Winger with them out of which three vehicles have AC and all amenities and only the vehicle sent to us didn’t have it. Then I called the safe cabs company and no one responded me properly. Each time I called a different guy took the call and spoke with me and he again asked me everything from beginning. One guy said that they cant do anything now. Another guy told me that Tata Winger doesn’t have AC and push back option at all (It’s a lie). Another guy told me that he will do an alternative and call me back which he never did. Finally one more guy took the call and spoke in hindi since I dint knew it telling that he is just a supervisor and he doesn’t know anything and all others have left. We were left with very less options and we really didn’t want to travel in that vehicle. Then we some how took the help of a cab driver and he helped us arranging a Tempo traveler after that which came very late at 1230 AM the next day. The amount of pain and disappointment we were experiencing was really horrible. Just need to pray God not to undergo such pains again. I booked it in a travels just to make sure that we get a good vehicle and these guys are playing with us like this and they just thought that sending the vehicle in last minute will end up in using the same. Please do something to make these guys feel that they are doing wrong and customers are not fools. Thanks in advance for your help.