Safexbikes.com

Safexbikes.com Complaints & Reviews

I have ordered one speedo meter sensor for my honda cb trigger but while completing order there was error and my money got deducted from my account same has been highlighted to safexbike via email they promised me that i get refund but now they not picking my calls nor reply on email.
Fraud company please take legal action against company.

Shipment order not cupichaledu nenu byk wspeed meter book chesanu

I Have Done My Payment Through Gpay Of Rs.344/- After Paying The Status Is Showing Pending.I Think This Is Fraud

I had made an online order #265120 for a motorcycle spare part on 21-June-2021 against which I received the delivery through DTDC courier on 07th July 2021but when I opened the package for my surprise the product was not only damaged but broken into pieces
        I tried calling the customer care no but the no is not working. on their sales and whatsno i am not getting any response. i even wrote multiple emails to [protected]@safexbikes.com/ dispatch.[protected]@gmail.com/ Harpreet Sethi through with I had received confirmation regarding my order and dispatch but not getting any response. Kindly resister a complain and suggest a way forward

Deepak

I had ordered one spare part for my bike from safexbikes.com on 30/4/2021 with order id 248445 of amount rs.1468/- but till today (2/7/2021), two months over, the ordered item is not delivered to me. Payment also done. On 10/06/2021 they send me a mail containing one tracking id for the item, but that tracking id doesn't have any data when check with courier website. I also contacted the courier company near my home and share the tracking id for the details, they also said no details found in the system. I contacted all the mobile numbers mentioned in the website www.safexbikes.com and emailed to them also. All the numbers are not available and no response for my mails. So i thing they are cheating me. Now i want my money back in my bank account.

Hi team,

I had placed an order with order id 263219 on SafexBikes on 15th June 2021. the order is still in pending status and they are not responding on time to my queries. Please raise a complain about this fraud site.

This company is a cyber crime company. They are looting people. They have a online website where they take orders with pre payment of bike parts. After taking the money they dont provide any update. They will share fake tracking IDs. I placed an order on 6th March. I got an confirmation on 8th that my order has been dispatched with tracking details. Just for the information the order was supposed to be delivered 40 kms from their shop which is from Dwarka Delhi to Indirapuram Ghaziabad. Its been a week the tracking id shows my order is at the final destination. No one is responding to calls or emails. Not safexbikes not the courier service which is The Professional Courier Service. If we are not stopping them not they will keep on cheating people.

My order ID: 232566

I placed an order with prepaid. But now I am unable to track my package with the tracking ID given by your website. My tracking ID GIVEN by your website is http://https//track.aftership.com/india-post?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aftershi...

I made an online order of visor glass for a motorbike, on this website, safexbikes.com. My order no. Was 140324 dated 07.05.2020. They just gave me bogus docket number d57019729 of dtdc courier and changed the order status dispatched. Till the date the order has not reached me. When enquired about the docket number on dtdc website, it says invalid docket number. Friends never order any thing on this website. I will also take up the case with consumer court. After all it is our hard earned money. I have tried all of the enquiry number and no one is recieving the calls.
                  Hello sir i orderd activa ingination lock set .but i dint recevied the item and i paid full amount.but my did not refund

Suraj uppi's reply, Jun 10, 2020
                  I canceled the order but my money didnt refund

My order number is 109155 its suzuki samurai 3 items, front mud cover, sticker set & cick rubber i was orderd date of 06/11/2019. But i received only 2 itmes mud cover & kick rubber but sticker set still is not recieived send the order... And many i was contact the concern website as well as costumer care number but no use and response
                    So please help me